Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

New to Posting in the Corner Forum & How to Report Problems

Eric from BBI : Admin : 3/5/2016 6:19 pm
New to BigBlueInteractive.com? Feel free to introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have.

We encourage new members to post and participate instead of just lurk. We ask our veteran members to help welcome new posters.

If you are new here, please read the "Welcome to The Corner Forum" thread below that will provide you with guidance on (1) how to sign up and login, (2) how to use the Forum, and (3) interacting with other members.
Welcome to The Corner Forum - ( New Window )
Also...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 3/5/2016 6:20 pm : link
please let the moderators know immediately if there are any issues in the Corner Forum.
How to Report Abuse, Spam, or Other Prohibited Content in The Corner Forum - ( New Window )
I would like to report a problem  
Josiah31 : 12/4/2016 9:29 pm : link
With our offense. Have anything that can fix that?
my first post  
floridafan : 12/7/2016 3:47 pm : link
I live in Central Florida been a fan since early 60's.
I was at the game in Pitt.
Eli having a clean pocket was a rare sight.
floridafan  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 12/7/2016 6:29 pm : link
Welcome aboard!!!
HELP  
Touchdown Giants : 1/1/2017 11:16 am : link
I want to START a NEW DISCUSSION item but cannot find a PROMPT to POST it. Please ADVISE. THANX.
RE: HELP  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 1/4/2017 5:56 pm : link
In comment 13296504 Touchdown Giants said:
Quote:
I want to START a NEW DISCUSSION item but cannot find a PROMPT to POST it. Please ADVISE. THANX.


Once you are logged in, at the top of the Forum, click on "Start a New Discussion".
Well, he does keep doing those football fantasy rap videos,  
exiled : 4/14/2017 6:17 am : link
so it's clear to me that he'll stoop to anything to make a buck. ;)
Good move to have this info out here.  
TMS : 6/15/2017 7:16 pm : link
Just to control the weirdos who post to disrupt the usually good dialog.
Rule #1.  
Klaatu : 6/21/2017 10:12 am : link
Learn the difference between FT and NFT.

Rule #2.
If you put ketchup on a hot dog, the terrorists win.
My first post  
John from Atlanta : 7/19/2017 4:04 pm : link
Longtime giants fan.
Believe in power football.
Just moved to Atlanta so keep me in the loop with the Giants.
RE: My first post  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 7/20/2017 12:11 am : link
In comment 13532650 John from Atlanta said:
Quote:
Longtime giants fan.
Believe in power football.
Just moved to Atlanta so keep me in the loop with the Giants.


Welcome John!
Introducing myself  
GiantsAndCanes : 7/27/2017 3:07 pm : link
Hi, my name is Chris. I live along the Space Coast in Florida but am a longtime fan of the Giants (obviously) along with the Yankees, Giants and Rangers.

And yes, I am a fan of the Miami Hurricanes, but I don't think Duke Johnson is the second coming.

Thanks for having me.
RE: Introducing myself  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 7/28/2017 7:28 pm : link
In comment 13540573 GiantsAndCanes said:
Quote:
Hi, my name is Chris. I live along the Space Coast in Florida but am a longtime fan of the Giants (obviously) along with the Yankees, Giants and Rangers.

And yes, I am a fan of the Miami Hurricanes, but I don't think Duke Johnson is the second coming.

Thanks for having me.


Welcome aboard!
Hello!  
the Fury : 8/16/2017 1:47 pm : link
Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. I'm a long long long time lurker (back to the Big Blue Homepage days).

Technically, I'd been a registered user and posted just once back before a server crash (or something like that) forced everyone to re-register. My post answered someone's question about when the last time we had a RB average over 4 ypc and my answer was something like "This year! Charles Way -- 4.3". They were looking for a HB answer, but that at least dates how long ago this was.

Looking forward to a hopefully great season and contributing to the site.

Thanks for the years of work, Eric!
RE: Hello!  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/16/2017 2:03 pm : link
In comment 13562268 the Fury said:
Quote:
Just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone. I'm a long long long time lurker (back to the Big Blue Homepage days).

Technically, I'd been a registered user and posted just once back before a server crash (or something like that) forced everyone to re-register. My post answered someone's question about when the last time we had a RB average over 4 ypc and my answer was something like "This year! Charles Way -- 4.3". They were looking for a HB answer, but that at least dates how long ago this was.

Looking forward to a hopefully great season and contributing to the site.

Thanks for the years of work, Eric!


Welcome back!!
I have been commenting on this forum for maybe 3 years  
joe48 : 9/24/2017 11:54 am : link
I am by no means an expert on the X's and O's. Some of the people on this site are vicious with their attacks. I have visited other team sites and this site is the worst I have seen. People have no respect for others and are empowered by social media.
When you start a thread be ready to be attacked because you may not be part of the "Dream Team of Posters" or they do not like your topic. Pretty sad that a few people have to ruin it for others. I have a thick skin and enjoy reading some of the expert's commentary but rarely start a thread because you are inviting abuse.
Yes bring these guys back !  
Bluesbreaker : 9/27/2017 7:52 pm : link
I would like to report a problem
Josiah31 : 12/4/2016 9:29 pm : link : reply
With our offense. Have anything that can fix that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ktZbMxuF0

What real Giant RB's look like !
Link - ( New Window )
Longtime lurker  
Gints in Georgia : 10/19/2017 11:02 am : link
i've been lurking here for years - this board can be hella entertaining some times! Been a Giants fan since before I could speak complete sentences - along with Yanks, Rangers, and...uhm, uh..the Knicks (sh!!!)
Not sure why i picked a season that started 0 and 5 to join, but yet, here we go...thanks
RE: Longtime lurker  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 10/19/2017 4:53 pm : link
In comment 13656219 Gints in Georgia said:
Quote:
i've been lurking here for years - this board can be hella entertaining some times! Been a Giants fan since before I could speak complete sentences - along with Yanks, Rangers, and...uhm, uh..the Knicks (sh!!!)
Not sure why i picked a season that started 0 and 5 to join, but yet, here we go...thanks


Welcome aboard!
RE: Rule #1.  
Carson53 : 11/21/2017 11:17 am : link
In comment 13505964 Klaatu said:
Quote:
Learn the difference between FT and NFT.

Rule #2.
If you put ketchup on a hot dog, the terrorists win.


Do you copy & paste that, LOL.
Back to the Corner