Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: What happened to that EXCELLENT thread last night about Eli?

montanagiant : 2/14/2017 4:58 pm
Did Kulish29 make it through the night?
Lol  
adamg : 2/14/2017 4:59 pm : link
I don't know what happened.

I woke up expecting BBI to have disappeared.
Kulish did but the threads did not  
Greg from LI : 2/14/2017 5:03 pm : link
.
Was that the trade Eli thread?  
NYG27 : 2/14/2017 5:05 pm : link
.
RE: Lol  
montanagiant : 2/14/2017 5:05 pm : link
In comment 13361109 adamg said:
Quote:
I don't know what happened.

I woke up expecting BBI to have disappeared.

A lot of power was being thrown around on there..lol
RE: RE: Lol  
adamg : 2/14/2017 5:08 pm : link
In comment 13361123 montanagiant said:
Quote:
In comment 13361109 adamg said:


Quote:


I don't know what happened.

I woke up expecting BBI to have disappeared.


A lot of power was being thrown around on there..lol


It's always fun as the newbie to see the old feuds come out in full force, and try to figure out who's in the right.

Those two did not pull punches, that's for sure.
I do believe  
shelovesnycsports : 2/14/2017 5:11 pm : link
A Sponsor was called.
I was reading the thread  
dep026 : 2/14/2017 5:13 pm : link
clicked on page 2, and the thread was deleted!

Cruzin being allowed to post even though he continues the same shit as he did as rockythompson is mind blowing.
This is what I pictured..  
shelovesnycsports : 2/14/2017 5:18 pm : link
You asking for that thread from last night?  
jcn56 : 2/14/2017 5:32 pm : link
RE: Was that the trade Eli thread?  
montanagiant : 2/14/2017 5:59 pm : link
In comment 13361122 NYG27 said:
Quote:
.

Well that was the supposed purpose of it, but methinks there were some mitigating factors involved in the making of it
RE: I was reading the thread  
Cruzin : 2/14/2017 6:12 pm : link
In comment 13361134 dep026 said:
Quote:
clicked on page 2, and the thread was deleted!

Cruzin being allowed to post even though he continues the same shit as he did as rockythompson is mind blowing.


You've been banned, what are you doing here still?

The thread was about there being no guarantee that Eli will be any better than he was this year and how I blame Mac, in his quest to be Mike McCarthy, for holding back the offense and possibly costing us a better playoff seed. The point being that most Giant fans refuse to address the possibility Eli will not return to form.

Kulish came out of nowhere, as he usually does, with the unprovoked personal attacks, I chose to return fire. I was bored, it was fun. He should have been banned for the personal attacks, there's a new sheriff in town and his rule is attack the post, not the poster. I didn't delete my threads so I'm sure he's aware of the situation.
RE: RE: I was reading the thread  
dep026 : 2/14/2017 6:20 pm : link
In comment 13361192 Cruzin said:
Quote:
In comment 13361134 dep026 said:


Quote:


clicked on page 2, and the thread was deleted!

Cruzin being allowed to post even though he continues the same shit as he did as rockythompson is mind blowing.



You've been banned, what are you doing here still?



Wrong.
Listen  
dep026 : 2/14/2017 6:23 pm : link
everyone knows not every one is giving the same amount of rope and that certain posters can do/say whatever they want without consequence. It's obvious you and Eric made amends (whether you begged and pleaded for his forgiveness or some monetary value to the site was given). But your stripes havent changed, and you bring absolutely NOTHING to this board. Your thread last night was a complete joke with no merit. It's clear your personal issues remain with you and if Eric feels sorry for your life and lets you posts - well thats perrogative.

But its clear as day you are back because of something, it has made the board worse.
RE: Listen  
Cruzin : 2/14/2017 6:32 pm : link
In comment 13361196 dep026 said:
Quote:
everyone knows not every one is giving the same amount of rope and that certain posters can do/say whatever they want without consequence. It's obvious you and Eric made amends (whether you begged and pleaded for his forgiveness or some monetary value to the site was given). But your stripes havent changed, and you bring absolutely NOTHING to this board. Your thread last night was a complete joke with no merit. It's clear your personal issues remain with you and if Eric feels sorry for your life and lets you posts - well thats perrogative.

But its clear as day you are back because of something, it has made the board worse.


Worse than you kissing Eli's poster every morning before you go to work?

You're a lousy fantasy player Jack.
Looks like Happy Hour  
shelovesnycsports : 2/14/2017 6:37 pm : link
is over.
Yawn  
dep026 : 2/14/2017 6:38 pm : link
...
I read some of that thread  
UConn4523 : 2/14/2017 6:46 pm : link
and your accusation of McAdoo trying to be McCarthy is completely baseless. But let's say it did have merit, isn't McCarthy a pretty damn good coach to aspire to be?
I  
dorgan : 2/14/2017 6:53 pm : link
Remember my first beer.
.....  
Route 9 : 2/14/2017 6:55 pm : link
Thread last night: Giant fans are ignorant because majority of us were very well with Cruz getting cut but Eli gets a pass, even though he had a below mediocre year. Am I right?
RE: .....  
EricJ : 2/14/2017 7:02 pm : link
In comment 13361216 Route 9 said:
Quote:
Thread last night: Giant fans are ignorant because majority of us were very well with Cruz getting cut but Eli gets a pass, even though he had a below mediocre year. Am I right?


I didnt see the thread and quite honestly this thread is also turning into a train wreck. However, reading this comment above, were people really suggesting that we should cut Eli and making the comparison to Cruz?
RE: I  
Diver_Down : 2/14/2017 7:05 pm : link
In comment 13361214 dorgan said:
Quote:
Remember my first beer.


Time out  
shelovesnycsports : 2/14/2017 7:11 pm : link

A) He is making another pitcher of drinks.
B) Passed out drunk on the floor
C) Puking in the bathroom
D) Admonished by Eric last night and not hurling insults tonight.
RE: .....  
Devon : 2/14/2017 7:26 pm : link
In comment 13361216 Route 9 said:
Quote:
Thread last night: Giant fans are ignorant because majority of us were very well with Cruz getting cut but Eli gets a pass, even though he had a below mediocre year. Am I right?


It was more an unhinged version of jerking off Tom Coughlin and how they never should have fired him because Eli sucks just like Cruz thanks to McAdoo not being ready for primetime.
Cruzin is rockythompson?  
Mike from SI : 2/14/2017 7:35 pm : link
I guess I'm not around these parts enough to have figured that out.
RE: Time out  
madgiantscow009 : 2/14/2017 7:35 pm : link
In comment 13361226 shelovesnycsports said:
Quote:

A) He is making another pitcher of drinks.
B) Passed out drunk on the floor
C) Puking in the bathroom
D) Admonished by Eric last night and not hurling insults tonight.


does he really have a drinking problem? If so, we should be more supportive.

Jesus loves you Kulish.
RE: RE: .....  
adamg : 2/14/2017 7:36 pm : link
In comment 13361240 Devon said:
Quote:
In comment 13361216 Route 9 said:


Quote:


Thread last night: Giant fans are ignorant because majority of us were very well with Cruz getting cut but Eli gets a pass, even though he had a below mediocre year. Am I right?



It was more an unhinged version of jerking off Tom Coughlin and how they never should have fired him because Eli sucks just like Cruz thanks to McAdoo not being ready for primetime.


Perfect reiteration.

It attacked everyone on this site plus Eli and McAdoo.

Really was a strange topic.
RE: Cruzin is rockythompson?  
Diver_Down : 2/14/2017 8:04 pm : link
In comment 13361247 Mike from SI said:
Quote:
I guess I'm not around these parts enough to have figured that out.


If only DCPollaro was around more often, we could use his sleuthing to figure out "She's" former handle.
soda man?  
Route 9 : 2/14/2017 8:09 pm : link
Headhunter 2.0?
I used to be HOTRN28@Hotmail.com  
shelovesnycsports : 2/14/2017 8:18 pm : link
in College.
Tough to follow that post by adamg  
trueblueinpw : 2/14/2017 8:34 pm : link
Did headhunter get banned? We should have a pin or something with all the posters who are banned. Kind of like a ring of honor but not.
Idk where I've been either  
Route 9 : 2/14/2017 8:39 pm : link
But Chris r was banned? Dare I ask why?
Chris r was banned?  
figgy2989 : 2/14/2017 9:46 pm : link
That was only 16 years in the making
radar being banned  
dep026 : 2/14/2017 10:25 pm : link
joy to the world. Cant believe it took that long. Now I may have to rethink the donating thing again. A few more to go....
RE: I  
montanagiant : 2/14/2017 10:33 pm : link
In comment 13361214 dorgan said:
Quote:
Remember my first beer.

LOL
RE: RE: .....  
montanagiant : 2/14/2017 10:35 pm : link
In comment 13361222 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 13361216 Route 9 said:


Quote:


Thread last night: Giant fans are ignorant because majority of us were very well with Cruz getting cut but Eli gets a pass, even though he had a below mediocre year. Am I right?



I didnt see the thread and quite honestly this thread is also turning into a train wreck. However, reading this comment above, were people really suggesting that we should cut Eli and making the comparison to Cruz?
Yup..That we were all ok with Cruz getting cut but that Eli gets a pass. So basically he should be cut also
RE: RE: RE: .....  
EricJ : 2/14/2017 10:37 pm : link
In comment 13361372 montanagiant said:
Quote:

Yup..That we were all ok with Cruz getting cut but that Eli gets a pass. So basically he should be cut also


That's funny... comparing a WR who potentially would be 4th on our depth chart this upcoming season to our starting QB with nobody else on the roster who is even close. Makes sense... glad I missed it!
RE: RE: RE: RE: .....  
montanagiant : 2/14/2017 10:40 pm : link
In comment 13361374 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 13361372 montanagiant said:


Quote:



Yup..That we were all ok with Cruz getting cut but that Eli gets a pass. So basically he should be cut also



That's funny... comparing a WR who potentially would be 4th on our depth chart this upcoming season to our starting QB with nobody else on the roster who is even close. Makes sense... glad I missed it!

Yeah, there was some other blather about McAdoo wanting to impress McCarthy or something. Then Kulish showed up and it got good..lol
Good question  
Kulish29 : 2/14/2017 11:32 pm : link
What did happen to that thread?
Oh  
Kulish29 : 2/14/2017 11:34 pm : link
Hi rocky!
RE: RE: Time out  
Kulish29 : 2/14/2017 11:38 pm : link
In comment 13361248 madgiantscow009 said:
Quote:
In comment 13361226 shelovesnycsports said:


Quote:



A) He is making another pitcher of drinks.
B) Passed out drunk on the floor
C) Puking in the bathroom
D) Admonished by Eric last night and not hurling insults tonight.



does he really have a drinking problem? If so, we should be more supportive.

Jesus loves you Kulish.


It's funny ya know now, about intelligence. How it seems to skip some people. Why am I not surprised it has skipped the both of you?

RE: RE: RE: Time out  
madgiantscow009 : 2/15/2017 1:06 am : link
In comment 13361388 Kulish29 said:
Quote:
In comment 13361248 madgiantscow009 said:


Quote:


In comment 13361226 shelovesnycsports said:


Quote:



A) He is making another pitcher of drinks.
B) Passed out drunk on the floor
C) Puking in the bathroom
D) Admonished by Eric last night and not hurling insults tonight.



does he really have a drinking problem? If so, we should be more supportive.

Jesus loves you Kulish.



It's funny ya know now, about intelligence. How it seems to skip some people. Why am I not surprised it has skipped the both of you?


may god have mercy on your soul.
Back to the Corner