Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NGT: Ezekiel Elliott pulls down a woman blouse

dk in TX : 3/13/2017 1:46 pm
Video
Perv - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Doubt anything happens to him.  
Dave in Hoboken : 3/13/2017 2:42 pm : link
.
No too bright  
Suburbanites : 3/13/2017 2:49 pm : link
I didn't read anything about this but it appears they're together, so I'll assume they're friends. He was drinking and did something stupid, what he doesn't seem to recognize is that even friends can turn on you when they see a big cash payout. So he's left himself open to being shaken down if he doesn't play ball with her. This dude needs Dez's 24/7/365 babysitter.
If OBJ did that  
spike : 3/13/2017 2:51 pm : link
The media would slaughter him
RE: If OBJ did that  
the coffee man : 3/13/2017 2:54 pm : link
In comment 13391561 spike said:
Quote:
The media would slaughter him
+ 1
There is other video of her  
Rflairr : 3/13/2017 2:55 pm : link
flashing her tits right before then.
Taking to life as a Dallas Cowboys very well.  
Beezer : 3/13/2017 2:58 pm : link
.
RE: There is other video of her  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/13/2017 2:58 pm : link
In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:
Quote:
flashing her tits right before then.


So that means its ok to touch a woman and expose her breast through physical contact. Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?

Seriously, are you well?
RE: RE: There is other video of her  
chuckydee9 : 3/13/2017 3:04 pm : link
In comment 13391581 TheGhostofBlueGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.



So that means its ok to touch a woman and expose her breast through physical contact. Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?

Seriously, are you well?


We should leave that for her to care about.. from all we know she could've minded very much or not at all.. don't let TMZ or others convince you of Zeke is at fault.. take her word for it.
If Zeke  
chuckydee9 : 3/13/2017 3:06 pm : link
Is at fault.
RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/13/2017 3:16 pm : link
In comment 13391588 chuckydee9 said:
Quote:
In comment 13391581 TheGhostofBlueGuy said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.



So that means its ok to touch a woman and expose her breast through physical contact. Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?

Seriously, are you well?



We should leave that for her to care about.. from all we know she could've minded very much or not at all.. don't let TMZ or others convince you of Zeke is at fault.. take her word for it.


chucky:

You are missing the point. He is with another woman and reaches out on the sneak, pulls down her shirt and exposes her breast. Her reaction alone shows that she was not expecting that which means he did not have her explicit consent.

What don't you get about this?
Dumb ass  
Peter from NH (formerly CT) : 3/13/2017 3:20 pm : link
jock. Shocking (ha).
RE: RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
chuckydee9 : 3/13/2017 3:21 pm : link
In comment 13391619 TheGhostofBlueGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 13391588 chuckydee9 said:


Quote:


In comment 13391581 TheGhostofBlueGuy said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.



So that means its ok to touch a woman and expose her breast through physical contact. Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?

Seriously, are you well?



We should leave that for her to care about.. from all we know she could've minded very much or not at all.. don't let TMZ or others convince you of Zeke is at fault.. take her word for it.



chucky:

You are missing the point. He is with another woman and reaches out on the sneak, pulls down her shirt and exposes her breast. Her reaction alone shows that she was not expecting that which means he did not have her explicit consent.

What don't you get about this?


All I am saying is that I will leave that for her to say.. You are assuming that based on her reaction.. I'll wait to pass my judgement on him till she actually says that she was assaulted... Its not like she has anything to worry about people calling her a liar and her having to dispute what someone else says.. in this case there is a clear video.. She has no reason to worry.. If she felt she was assualted then she will say it and Zeke is then guilty..
RE: Did you read the accompanying article?  
Patrick77 : 3/13/2017 3:31 pm : link
In comment 13391514 RetroJint said:
Quote:
It was "Show your Tits" time at the St Patty's Day Parade in Big D. Similar to Fat Tuesday in New Orleans. She later parried with Elliot's group. Ever see that photo of Jerruh with the strippers? Did he get get 4 games off and a criminal investigation ?


You are right, the sloot was clearly asking for it and Zeke was just helping out, sex was in the air.



It doesn't matter where this was, who she was, or why she was there, unless she asked him to do that... he just can't.
Can the NFL intervene?  
Dunedin81 : 3/13/2017 3:31 pm : link
Sure. But Elliott is one of the most marketable players in the game right now. I'd welcome it, but I'll believe it when I see it. Adrian Peterson got another shot. The then-fringey Ray Rice did not.
Ditto PaulN!  
old man : 3/13/2017 3:36 pm : link
OBJ will get a 1 game suspension for SOMETHING because of EE, and of course, the GMen will open against Dallas for yer 8 of 10 or whatever.
EE gets a pass of course.
RE: There is other video of her  
montanagiant : 3/13/2017 3:41 pm : link
In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:
Quote:
flashing her tits right before then.

SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about
Just trying to fit in on the Cowboys.  
PatersonPlank : 3/13/2017 3:47 pm : link
.
RE: Can the NFL intervene?  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/13/2017 3:56 pm : link
In comment 13391654 Dunedin81 said:
Quote:
Sure. But Elliott is one of the most marketable players in the game right now. I'd welcome it, but I'll believe it when I see it. Adrian Peterson got another shot. The then-fringey Ray Rice did not.


'But Elliott is one of the most marketable players in the game right now.'

Was. He just fucked that up for himself.
What an idiot ...  
Beer Man : 3/13/2017 3:57 pm : link
Even if she wasn't offended by this and saw it as a big joke, sooner or later she is going to sober-up and figure there is a lot of money to made in a law suit over this.
General comment:  
Big Blue '56 : 3/13/2017 4:01 pm : link
What was he doing there in the first place?
RE: RE: There is other video of her  
Giants_West : 3/13/2017 4:05 pm : link
In comment 13391685 montanagiant said:
Quote:
In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.


SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about


Yeah but what is important to remember here is this isn't really about Zeke or this girl. It's about the more pressing concern that is The Corner Forum's right to self important judgement of celebrity athletes. In this case I don't think the bar was met. At least not based on what's come out so far and regardless of what the lawyers can come up with down the line
RE: General comment:  
Beer Man : 3/13/2017 4:06 pm : link
In comment 13391759 Big Blue '56 said:
Quote:
What was he doing there in the first place?
You didn't see, he was there grabbing some big old titties. (%>
There is a 0.00% chance  
Mr. Bungle : 3/13/2017 4:12 pm : link
that there are any consequences for this.
RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/13/2017 4:14 pm : link
In comment 13391775 Giants_West said:
Quote:
In comment 13391685 montanagiant said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.


SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about



Yeah but what is important to remember here is this isn't really about Zeke or this girl. It's about the more pressing concern that is The Corner Forum's right to self important judgement of celebrity athletes. In this case I don't think the bar was met. At least not based on what's come out so far and regardless of what the lawyers can come up with down the line


Wow. This is wrong. No matter how you slice it.
RE: There is a 0.00% chance  
AnnapolisMike : 3/13/2017 4:37 pm : link
In comment 13391808 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
that there are any consequences for this.


Wrong....easy one game suspension.
if he gave her beads then it's ok  
gtt350 : 3/13/2017 7:16 pm : link
.
This is disgraceful  
rdt288 : 3/13/2017 7:18 pm : link
-hope story gets attn it warrants. That's someone's daughter, sister, mom, aunt
RE: RE: There is a 0.00% chance  
UConn4523 : 3/13/2017 7:22 pm : link
In comment 13391871 AnnapolisMike said:
Quote:
In comment 13391808 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


that there are any consequences for this.



Wrong....easy one game suspension.


Agreed, don't know how anyone can say 0%. It's a conduct issue, she doesn't need to press charges for the NFL to take action of their own. The NFL has been accused of being hypocrites with a lot of things, this would add to it if he isn't suspended.
RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
UConn4523 : 3/13/2017 7:24 pm : link
In comment 13391775 Giants_West said:
Quote:
In comment 13391685 montanagiant said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.


SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about



Yeah but what is important to remember here is this isn't really about Zeke or this girl. It's about the more pressing concern that is The Corner Forum's right to self important judgement of celebrity athletes. In this case I don't think the bar was met. At least not based on what's come out so far and regardless of what the lawyers can come up with down the line


Why can't we judge celebrities? We watch their games and make them money but the buck stops with judging their character? Elliot is a scumbag, I don't need a grand jury to tell me that.
This will be all about protecting the Shield  
JohnF : 3/13/2017 7:53 pm : link
The NFL will come down on players when it affects business. Especially if there is a video that can be played over and over. It's no mistake that Ray Rice hasn't played since his video came out...but there was no video of AP abusing his kids.

EE will get a stiff suspension over this. In a way, the NFL might come down harder on this, as cover for the DV issue (so that goes away...and that's the potentially more explosive issue for the League). Bottom line, you don't spit on the NFL's effort to get more money (in this case, Women viewers). If you do, you get burned.
RE: This is disgraceful  
Boy Cord : 3/13/2017 8:25 pm : link
In comment 13392066 rdt288 said:
Quote:
-hope story gets attn it warrants. That's someone's daughter, sister, mom, aunt


And fuck buddy.
non-story...  
blue42 : 3/13/2017 8:56 pm : link
willing participant.Elliot is a numbskull though.
These sales must be going well after the video broke...  
JohnF : 3/13/2017 9:00 pm : link


NFL Shop Womens Elliott Nike Game Jersey
Hey, the president can do it.  
GeofromNJ : 3/13/2017 9:18 pm : link
Why can't Zeke?
RE: Well when she presses charges  
LauderdaleMatty : 3/13/2017 9:27 pm : link
In comment 13391490 MotownGIANTS said:
Quote:
that is 4 games he sits out ... due to conduct


Why does she have to press charges? Ray Rice's wife didn't. Neither did the girl that pile or shit Hardy beat.

RE: non-story...  
Kulish29 : 3/13/2017 9:32 pm : link
In comment 13392143 blue42 said:
Quote:
willing participant.Elliot is a numbskull though.


And there it is. That's the dumb shit I was waiting for.

If you think this is a "non-story" you haven't been paying attention.
RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
Kulish29 : 3/13/2017 9:33 pm : link
In comment 13391775 Giants_West said:
Quote:
In comment 13391685 montanagiant said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.


SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about



Yeah but what is important to remember here is this isn't really about Zeke or this girl. It's about the more pressing concern that is The Corner Forum's right to self important judgement of celebrity athletes. In this case I don't think the bar was met. At least not based on what's come out so far and regardless of what the lawyers can come up with down the line


Wow. The amount of idiocy that oozes from this post is amazing.

Just....Fucking wow.
RE: Hey, the president can do it.  
LauderdaleMatty : 3/13/2017 9:34 pm : link
In comment 13392180 GeofromNJ said:
Quote:
Why can't Zeke?


Leave Bill alone.
RE: Hey, the president can do it.  
Patrick77 : 3/13/2017 10:04 pm : link
In comment 13392180 GeofromNJ said:
Quote:
Why can't Zeke?


It's only okay if you are fat old and white. Everyone knows that.
RE: RE: RE: RE: There is other video of her  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/13/2017 11:28 pm : link
In comment 13392192 Kulish29 said:
Quote:
In comment 13391775 Giants_West said:


Quote:


In comment 13391685 montanagiant said:


Quote:


In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.


SHE can flash her tits all SHE wants, SHE owns them. He on the other hand, can't without her consent. Which when the ton of lawyers track her down that are most likely doing as we speak, will convince her to complain about



Yeah but what is important to remember here is this isn't really about Zeke or this girl. It's about the more pressing concern that is The Corner Forum's right to self important judgement of celebrity athletes. In this case I don't think the bar was met. At least not based on what's come out so far and regardless of what the lawyers can come up with down the line



Wow. The amount of idiocy that oozes from this post is amazing.

Just....Fucking wow.


Truth, bruv. Belee dat. Stupid squared with a side of stupid and drizzled in...................you guessed it.............stupid.
And herein lies the problem with the NFL's conduct policy  
Knineteen : 3/13/2017 11:32 pm : link
I'm no lawyer, but you can make a pretty easy case that a crime WAS indeed committed, regardless if the woman wants to cooperate or not.

Based on that alone, the NFL has to suspend him.
RE: Did you read the accompanying article?  
Jay in Toronto : 3/13/2017 11:41 pm : link
In comment 13391514 RetroJint said:
Quote:
It was "Show your Tits" time at the St Patty's Day Parade in Big D. Similar to Fat Tuesday in New Orleans. She later parried with Elliot's group. Ever see that photo of Jerruh with the strippers? Did he get get 4 games off and a criminal investigation ?


Uhm... Well he wasn't showing off his tits, was he???
RE: And herein lies the problem with the NFL's conduct policy  
TheGhostofBlueGuy : 3/14/2017 12:41 am : link
In comment 13392268 Knineteen said:
Quote:
I'm no lawyer, but you can make a pretty easy case that a crime WAS indeed committed, regardless if the woman wants to cooperate or not.

Based on that alone, the NFL has to suspend him.


Exactly. With the DV issue and Elliot's impending issue of his own, this will not end well for the Pukes.
Elliott's a slimeball  
Torrag : 3/14/2017 1:27 am : link
He belongs on that team.
The media...  
Sasuke : 3/14/2017 8:01 am : link
Will decide the outcome of this incident. If there is enough airtime on enough channels about this, I can guarantee you Attorney office clerks are finding out the identify of this woman right now, so that the lawyers on staff/retainer can sweet talk her into a big pay day.

Friend or not, her being at the after party or not; in the courts she cries and says "it felt assaulted and or humiliated." its game over and there is really nothing Dallas can do about it, cause public perception is the kryptonite or bulwark to the NFL shield and this is incident is definitely kryptonite.
Elliott's problem  
ThatLimerickGuy : 3/14/2017 9:48 am : link
Is nothing to do with what he does to women but is what he puts into his body and has since HS. You don't get a jawline that resembles a Lego block through nature.
RE: RE: There is other video of her  
Rflairr : 3/14/2017 10:30 am : link
In comment 13391581 TheGhostofBlueGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 13391568 Rflairr said:


Quote:


flashing her tits right before then.



So that means its ok to touch a woman and expose her breast through physical contact. Are you out of your rabbit ass mind?

Seriously, are you well?


Oh get off your fucking high horse. Spare me the fake outrage. I just made the point that she was flashing before he did that. Comment had nothing to do with what he did or whether she liked him doing it
RE: The media...  
AnnapolisMike : 3/14/2017 10:49 am : link
In comment 13392369 Sasuke said:
Quote:
Will decide the outcome of this incident. If there is enough airtime on enough channels about this, I can guarantee you Attorney office clerks are finding out the identify of this woman right now, so that the lawyers on staff/retainer can sweet talk her into a big pay day.


She will be paid off well before that happens. I doubt she wants the scrutiny into her life that would accompany going public.
RE: RE: Hey, the president can do it.  
Chris in Philly : 3/14/2017 11:02 am : link
In comment 13392193 LauderdaleMatty said:
Quote:
In comment 13392180 GeofromNJ said:


Quote:


Why can't Zeke?



Leave Bill alone.


RE: RE: The media...  
Sasuke : 3/15/2017 4:19 am : link
In comment 13392538 AnnapolisMike said:
Quote:
In comment 13392369 Sasuke said:


Quote:


Will decide the outcome of this incident. If there is enough airtime on enough channels about this, I can guarantee you Attorney office clerks are finding out the identify of this woman right now, so that the lawyers on staff/retainer can sweet talk her into a big pay day.




She will be paid off well before that happens. I doubt she wants the scrutiny into her life that would accompany going public.


What public scrutiny? if anything she's already scrutinized by the public for being at that venue, acting that way etc... if she can cahs out on it especially if a lawyer tells her that she can get more than what a plea would generate initially, I can guarantee you that she goes after his pockets.

The only surprising thing to all of this is the gag order on this incident with sites like NFL.COM you would think that this would be something those clowns would be all over in this scarce nfl media time zone
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner