Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Mets v Phils Gm 3 - Bruce'd at 1st

spike : 4/20/2017 3:26 pm
Happy THORsday!

Granderson
Cabrera
Cespedes
Bruce 1b
Walker
CONFORTO
Reyes
Syndergaard
Rivera

Let's go Mets!

Pages: 1 2 3 <<Prev | Show All |
The fuckin Nats  
spike : 4/20/2017 8:57 pm : link
have all the luck coming in this weekend.
god you people  
Rory : 4/20/2017 8:57 pm : link
whine alot for such a long season.

its only April
So 24 hours we were a day from getting Familia back  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 8:58 pm : link
and having a full roster. Now we are down TDA, Duda, Flores, and Cespedes with the Nats tomorrow. lol.
well  
spike : 4/20/2017 8:59 pm : link
at least Conforto will get his at bats lol
gotta DL someone  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:05 pm : link
to bring up Cheech or TJ. Reynolds has a hammy too.
good night Thor  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:11 pm : link
thanks for the effort tonight.

Great job Scooter
smoker shuold ve gone in  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:39 pm : link
to pitch instead of salsa
RE: RE: RE: What would it cost to get R. A. Back?  
Jay on the Island : 4/20/2017 9:40 pm : link
In comment 13436511 ZGiants98 said:
Quote:


Give me credit Jay! I called it. Said he'd be annoyingly good and you'd end up liking him! ;)


I hate to admit it but you were right. He was my least favorite addition to the rotation but he is growing on me.
Fun game  
PhiPsi125 : 4/20/2017 9:40 pm : link
Mets defense seems to be on point.
Just like that Dickey  
Jay on the Island : 4/20/2017 9:42 pm : link
gives up a homerun to Ryan Zimmerman. Zimmerman has been red hot so far this season.
game over  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:42 pm : link
glue Salsa to the bench
gonna lose  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:44 pm : link
another series
RE: smoker shuold ve gone in  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 9:46 pm : link
In comment 13436625 spike said:
Quote:
to pitch instead of salsa


Yup. Salas, Reed, and Blevins have the most appearances in baseball. Smoker's looked great and doesn't have half the innings. ugh.
RE: Just like that Dickey  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 9:48 pm : link
In comment 13436633 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
gives up a homerun to Ryan Zimmerman. Zimmerman has been red hot so far this season.


Zimmerman's on fire. Biggest shock so far for me for that team. If he somehow found the fountain of youth we might be in trouble.
Well... Nice Houdini job  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 9:48 pm : link
Edgin.
RE: RE: smoker shuold ve gone in  
spike : 4/20/2017 9:50 pm : link
In comment 13436639 ZGiants98 said:
Quote:
In comment 13436625 spike said:


Quote:


to pitch instead of salsa



Yup. Salas, Reed, and Blevins have the most appearances in baseball. Smoker's looked great and doesn't have half the innings. ugh.


tc has to use the new guys more
Familia looks in mid-season  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 10:14 pm : link
form. lol I kid...
not sure  
spike : 4/20/2017 10:15 pm : link
if he's ready to resume hi s closer role yet
Why is Familia throwing this many pitches with the Nats  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 10:16 pm : link
the next three days? We are losing by two runs Terry.
30 pitches  
spike : 4/20/2017 10:17 pm : link
in 1 inning lol
All Mets need  
Vanzetti : 4/20/2017 10:21 pm : link
Is three solo homers

Let's win this thing!!!!
Should be a fun series against the Nats  
PhiPsi125 : 4/20/2017 10:27 pm : link
Ugh
Awful Awful game. Wow.  
ZGiants98 : 4/20/2017 10:27 pm : link
Sloppy shitty mess with the ace going. Gross. At least I was able to switch back and forth with the Rangers tonight... UGH.
what a forgetful night  
spike : 4/20/2017 10:28 pm : link
for the Mets..

The red hot Nats are in town tomorrow.
This week forthe Mets  
spike : 4/21/2017 10:14 am : link
They wasted an entire calendar week  
Chris684 : 4/21/2017 10:22 am : link
against the Marlins and Phillies. While I think the Marlins are a better club than they are given credit for, a loss like last Saturday night is unacceptable. The Phillies just suck.

They are now on the verge of wasting the entire month of April against the NL East as they welcome the Nats.

Throw in a banged up roster, no YC, no Duda and things can get serious around here very quickly.

2 huge early starts for deGrom and Harvey coming up.
Cespedes will get a MRI of his leg today  
spike : 4/21/2017 10:38 am : link
Bruce expects to play 1B for a few more days

Please DL Duda or Flores so we can get someone up here like Cecchini or TJ Rivera.
TJ is already in NY  
spike : 4/21/2017 10:41 am : link
Awaitiing someone to be placed on the DL
RE: They wasted an entire calendar week  
PhiPsi125 : 4/21/2017 11:12 am : link
In comment 13437057 Chris684 said:
Quote:
against the Marlins and Phillies. While I think the Marlins are a better club than they are given credit for, a loss like last Saturday night is unacceptable. The Phillies just suck.

They are now on the verge of wasting the entire month of April against the NL East as they welcome the Nats.

Throw in a banged up roster, no YC, no Duda and things can get serious around here very quickly.

2 huge early starts for deGrom and Harvey coming up.


Don't worry, games in April are meaningless. At least, that's what I hear.
RE: RE: They wasted an entire calendar week  
spike : 4/21/2017 12:47 pm : link
In comment 13437170 PhiPsi125 said:
Quote:
In comment 13437057 Chris684 said:


Quote:


against the Marlins and Phillies. While I think the Marlins are a better club than they are given credit for, a loss like last Saturday night is unacceptable. The Phillies just suck.

They are now on the verge of wasting the entire month of April against the NL East as they welcome the Nats.

Throw in a banged up roster, no YC, no Duda and things can get serious around here very quickly.

2 huge early starts for deGrom and Harvey coming up.



Don't worry, games in April are meaningless. At least, that's what I hear.

They dont count towards the final standings
.  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 2:03 pm : link
Ken Rosenthal‏Verified account
@Ken_Rosenthal

Following
More
Sources: deGrom has stiff neck, being pushed back to tomorrow. Harvey will start for #Mets on normal rest tonight.
RE: .  
spike : 4/21/2017 2:04 pm : link
In comment 13437508 DanMetroMan said:
Quote:
Ken Rosenthal‏Verified account
@Ken_Rosenthal

Following
More
Sources: deGrom has stiff neck, being pushed back to tomorrow. Harvey will start for #Mets on normal rest tonight.


You cant make this shit up
.  
arcarsenal : 4/21/2017 2:55 pm : link
Here we go again with all the fucking injuries.

WTF, man. Can I enjoy one baseball season without this? I guess not.
So  
Shecky : 4/21/2017 2:58 pm : link
Can we label wright as one of the five healthiest Mets yet?
Fire Ray Ramirez  
spike : 4/21/2017 3:16 pm : link
Wtf is he good for?

All these players have to practice yoga
Is Barwis  
KWhite2250 : 4/21/2017 3:28 pm : link
Still training the Mets? My friend (personal trainer) was on Michigan staff when this guy was on Rich Rods staff. Said he didnt agree with his method of training. Blames him for all the injuries
RE: Is Barwis  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 3:30 pm : link
In comment 13437685 KWhite2250 said:
Quote:
Still training the Mets? My friend (personal trainer) was on Michigan staff when this guy was on Rich Rods staff. Said he didnt agree with his method of training. Blames him for all the injuries


Yeah he still is employed by the Mets
Wow.  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 3:30 pm : link
Asdrubal Cabrera also likely hurt? WTF #Mets
Wilmer  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 3:36 pm : link
to the DL
I don't know but Cespedes was "injured" on his light jog  
PhiPsi125 : 4/21/2017 3:48 pm : link
between first and second (that he only made half way through). Only for it to be a cramp.

I don't really count Cespedes' and his "injuries" anyway. He'd pull himself out of a game if he got the hiccups.
.  
arcarsenal : 4/21/2017 3:49 pm : link
LOL. Every year.

I feel like half the team just got wiped out in a 2 day stretch.
They brought back  
Metnut : 4/21/2017 3:54 pm : link
most of the team from last year and they were injury prone last year so we maybe shouldn't be so surprised.
Duda  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 4:10 pm : link
to DL. Gilmartin up.
Duda also to  
ZGiants98 : 4/21/2017 4:14 pm : link
DL
lol  
DanMetroMan : 4/21/2017 4:14 pm : link
TDA scratched, Wilmer in the hospital all weekend... good lord #Mets
This knee infection for Wilmer sounds really bad  
debo_GIANTS : 4/21/2017 4:29 pm : link
I had a similar infection issue in my ankle when I played lacrosse in college. It was really bad, they almost had to amputate my foot.

An infection like that makes you physically ill, I ran a really high fever and lost a lot weight. This could have long term implications, we might not see Wilmer for a while and when we do he could be a shell of himself.
I also had a stiff neck last week  
NewFakeDannyHeep : 4/21/2017 4:38 pm : link
My God, it's even affecting the fans!

Lasted for 3 days (which means will we really see DeGrom on Saturday? A game I happen to be attending?)

RE: I also had a stiff neck last week  
debo_GIANTS : 4/21/2017 4:40 pm : link
In comment 13437807 NewFakeDannyHeep said:
Quote:
My God, it's even affecting the fans!

Lasted for 3 days (which means will we really see DeGrom on Saturday? A game I happen to be attending?)


I will be there too! Sounds like we are getting Gillmartin, woohoo!!
RE: This knee infection for Wilmer sounds really bad  
spike : 4/21/2017 5:20 pm : link
In comment 13437793 debo_GIANTS said:
Quote:
I had a similar infection issue in my ankle when I played lacrosse in college. It was really bad, they almost had to amputate my foot.

An infection like that makes you physically ill, I ran a really high fever and lost a lot weight. This could have long term implications, we might not see Wilmer for a while and when we do he could be a shell of himself.


hopefully it isn't MRSA. Yeah, I doubt we see him until All star break.
RE: RE: I also had a stiff neck last week  
spike : 4/21/2017 5:20 pm : link
In comment 13437809 debo_GIANTS said:
Quote:
In comment 13437807 NewFakeDannyHeep said:


Quote:


My God, it's even affecting the fans!

Lasted for 3 days (which means will we really see DeGrom on Saturday? A game I happen to be attending?)




I will be there too! Sounds like we are getting Gillmartin, woohoo!!


how funny if we get Gilmartin to start this weekend instead of DeGrom. Smh
Pages: 1 2 3 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner