Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Teacher arrested for having sex with three male students

Mike in Long Beach : 6/13/2017 5:56 pm
I've referenced all the pertinent information in my post, but link attached with some words and stuff anyway.




Link - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
RE: RE: Pj,  
Sly Guy : 6/13/2017 6:53 pm : link
In comment 13498986 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
In comment 13498982 Keith said:


Quote:


teacher porn has been around forever, so it's not like there's no audience for this story. I'd guess that it's only more public now than in the past, but has been going on since school started. Maybe they just needed a pioneer to test the waters and show everyone that the consequences aren't that bad. The pretty ones get 3 months probation. The ugly ones 12 years. If I can part some wisdom on the future statutory rape teachers....look good when you get busted, it's only gonna help.



they only get probation?

I figured if not jail then at a minimum suspended sentences (so probation) and forced to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives.

can't see many of the busted teachers recovering from this and having a normal life, but I guess if they look good some dude would still be interested in them. Some dudes are pretty desperate too, especially ugly dudes.


I'm sure life will never be the same again. This will hang over her for the rest of her life. But I'm she'll eventually find some dead end back end office job and live a life of mediocrity going forward.

She'll also find some schmuck to marry (because let's face it. That's life). But I wouldn't be surprised if she goes back to fucking young boys again. It's a power struggle that she'll have to wrestle with herself.
RE: Maybe I'm exaggerating,  
Deej : 6/13/2017 6:55 pm : link
In comment 13498956 shockeyisthebest8056 said:
Quote:
but it seems like I might've had 2 or 3 female teachers under the age of 60 from 4th grade on through college. And none of them were even remotely attractive.


Buyouts/early retirement is a factor. Also, various pressures have kept wages down, turning some teaching jobs into more of a phase, less of a life calling. So you get kids doing it.
.....  
CoughlinHandsonHips : 6/13/2017 7:01 pm : link
Can't imagine her wiring.

Try talking to a 16 year old. You want to pull the ejector cable within the first 3 minutes.

RE: .....  
Mark from Jersey : 6/13/2017 7:12 pm : link
In comment 13498999 CoughlinHandsonHips said:
Quote:
Can't imagine her wiring.

Try talking to a 16 year old. You want to pull the ejector cable within the first 3 minutes.

In a helicopter!!!
Trying to get the thinking here.  
manh george : 6/13/2017 7:23 pm : link


"Hmm, what should I do for fun tonight? I know! Sex with 3 16-year-olds who will brag to all of their friends and get me arrested and kicked out of teaching forever. I have heard that sex offender status for the rest of my life is also great fun."
Nice.  
illmatic : 6/13/2017 7:23 pm : link
RE: RE: Never understand dudes  
Sec 103 : 6/13/2017 8:08 pm : link
In comment 13498970 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
In comment 13498967 Rflairr said:


Quote:


That have to tell people when they get some pussy. Keep your mouth shut, and you could have been hitting that all summer



Millenials

LULZ !!!!
Age of consent is 16 in North Carolina  
81_Great_Dane : 6/13/2017 8:12 pm : link
so it's not statutory rape. But if I were the dad of one of those boys, I wouldn't be happy.

We all laugh about this stuff but it's like any other power relationship: Even if both parties are consenting, it's a problem for the "lower ranked" person. Can they really say no? Can they break it off? Is she in a position to retaliate if they want to date another girl?

And even more, you send the kids off to school and entrust the teachers with their care. They have a responsibility and a trust. It's not like these boys met this woman at a ballgame or a concert and she took them home. She's a teacher in their school. That's not cool.
RE: Troubled young woman  
chopperhatch : 6/13/2017 8:33 pm : link
In comment 13498981 River said:
Quote:
need lots of therapy and another profession.


So are you.
RE: RE: Troubled young woman  
River : 6/13/2017 8:37 pm : link
In comment 13499056 chopperhatch said:
Quote:
In comment 13498981 River said:


Quote:


need lots of therapy and another profession.



So are you.


meds time so soon?
RE: Age of consent is 16 in North Carolina  
buford : 6/13/2017 8:44 pm : link
In comment 13499043 81_Great_Dane said:
Quote:
so it's not statutory rape. But if I were the dad of one of those boys, I wouldn't be happy.

We all laugh about this stuff but it's like any other power relationship: Even if both parties are consenting, it's a problem for the "lower ranked" person. Can they really say no? Can they break it off? Is she in a position to retaliate if they want to date another girl?

And even more, you send the kids off to school and entrust the teachers with their care. They have a responsibility and a trust. It's not like these boys met this woman at a ballgame or a concert and she took them home. She's a teacher in their school. That's not cool.


Thank you. This woman is sick and is a predator. It sound 'fun and sexy' but it's not. It's abuse because she is in a position of power. Reverse the sexes of the people and then think about it.
Great Dane/Buford: The power imbalance might be even worse here.  
Big Blue Blogger : 6/13/2017 8:54 pm : link
Great_Dane said:
Quote:
We all laugh about this stuff but it's like any other power relationship: Even if both parties are consenting, it's a problem for the "lower ranked" person. Can they really say no? Can they break it off? Is she in a position to retaliate if they want to date another girl?

And even more, you send the kids off to school and entrust the teachers with their care. They have a responsibility and a trust. It's not like these boys met this woman at a ballgame or a concert and she took them home. She's a teacher in their school. That's not cool.
buford said:
Quote:
Thank you. This woman is sick and is a predator. It sound 'fun and sexy' but it's not. It's abuse because she is in a position of power. Reverse the sexes of the people and then think about it.
Now add another factor: The student population is mostly children of color.
...  
christian : 6/13/2017 9:15 pm : link
A 16 year old, regardless of gender, is in no position to accurately and healthily make sexual/romantic decisions with an authority figure. Plenty of folks 10 years older aren't.

Once the cool factor wears, you have a very ill-equipped person left to deal with a curveball on the journey of what a healthy, trusting relationship is.

And if you don't think that's a life problem, take a good long thought on how many adult people you know who are in healthy, trusting relationships. And weigh them against the number and general happiness of people who arent.
''We need to track these boys down  
BigBlue in Keys : 6/13/2017 9:25 pm : link
and give them their Luckiest Boy in America medals right away"

The South Park guys pretty much nail this one.
Nice. - ( New Window )
I know what happened.  
manh george : 6/13/2017 9:51 pm : link
She likes older men.

16 X 3 = 48.
RE: .....  
AnnapolisMike : 6/13/2017 10:01 pm : link
In comment 13498999 CoughlinHandsonHips said:
Quote:
Can't imagine her wiring.

Try talking to a 16 year old. You want to pull the ejector cable within the first 3 minutes.


This

I have a 16 year old son... I can't imagine how she would find a high school sophomore remotely interesting. This chick is a nut job.
This thread is a decent indication  
Dave in Hoboken : 6/13/2017 10:22 pm : link
of how fucked up society is.
RE: This thread is a decent indication  
Mike in Long Beach : 6/13/2017 11:07 pm : link
In comment 13499109 Dave in Hoboken said:
Quote:
of how fucked up society is.


Care to elaborate?
RE: Classic pj  
Route 9 : 6/14/2017 1:12 am : link
In comment 13498953 Keith said:
Quote:
W the buzzkill


That's basically any woman without make up. She don't look bad either.
.....  
Route 9 : 6/14/2017 1:16 am : link
Anytime there was a rumor in high school that a teacher and a student were fucking, its because well...they were. Then their relationship " officially began" when the student graduated high school two or three weeks later. Male or female.
RE: RE: Classic pj  
Bill L : 6/14/2017 7:11 am : link
In comment 13499272 Route 9 said:
Quote:
In comment 13498953 Keith said:


Quote:


W the buzzkill



That's basically any woman without make up. She don't look bad either.
This amazes me. I can't even tell it's the same person. Hair color is different, eye color is different, even the nose looks different. I knew this already but I'm stunned at the extent to which we live in a fake world.
I'm a teacher...  
Gmaniac1 : 6/14/2017 7:30 am : link
She's a disgrace to the profession. And she's messed up in the head, too... probably was a victim of this sort of thing in her youth.

These things are cycles... these things are sad. These things are certainly not an opportunity to high five and cry "Awesome!"
RE: ...  
chuckydee9 : 6/14/2017 7:46 am : link
In comment 13499072 christian said:
Quote:
A 16 year old, regardless of gender, is in no position to accurately and healthily make sexual/romantic decisions with an authority figure. Plenty of folks 10 years older aren't.

Once the cool factor wears, you have a very ill-equipped person left to deal with a curveball on the journey of what a healthy, trusting relationship is.

And if you don't think that's a life problem, take a good long thought on how many adult people you know who are in healthy, trusting relationships. And weigh them against the number and general happiness of people who arent.


May be I am speaking from inexperience but at some point life is going to throw curve ball at you and if you are going to blame all your future failures on the curve ball of banging a hot teacher than you were going to strike out anyhow..
RE: why?  
Beezer : 6/14/2017 7:58 am : link
In comment 13498959 MissBibbasDaddy said:
Quote:
Why was she not my teacher in 1982? Damn Yeah I guess its the right thing to do bu the 17 yr old in me is like damn! (I am 53)


Same here ... '82. But remember, girls/women were NOT wearing the outfits then that they're wearing today. A lot of turtlenecks, long sleeves, corduroy is what I remember. Even the "hot girls."
RE: RE: ...  
Gmaniac1 : 6/14/2017 8:01 am : link
In comment 13499306 chuckydee9 said:
Quote:
May be I am speaking from inexperience but at some point life is going to throw curve ball at you and if you are going to blame all your future failures on the curve ball of banging a hot teacher than you were going to strike out anyhow..

Sure... at some point we all face negatives in life and have to deal with those negatives. Sure.

So... what? Where point are you driving at with regards to the case at issue in this thread?

That because negatives happen and we all have to deal with them at some point... it's either ok or justified (or what?) that young people get preyed upon by older authority figures?

Furthermore: Improper early sex relationships can and do mess folks up... it is certainly not the case that folks would be messed up anyway so the early sex stuff is no big deal or a side issue.
RE: RE: RE: ...  
chuckydee9 : 6/14/2017 9:29 am : link
In comment 13499317 Gmaniac1 said:
Quote:
In comment 13499306 chuckydee9 said:


Quote:


May be I am speaking from inexperience but at some point life is going to throw curve ball at you and if you are going to blame all your future failures on the curve ball of banging a hot teacher than you were going to strike out anyhow..


Sure... at some point we all face negatives in life and have to deal with those negatives. Sure.

So... what? Where point are you driving at with regards to the case at issue in this thread?

That because negatives happen and we all have to deal with them at some point... it's either ok or justified (or what?) that young people get preyed upon by older authority figures?

Furthermore: Improper early sex relationships can and do mess folks up... it is certainly not the case that folks would be messed up anyway so the early sex stuff is no big deal or a side issue.


Thats the thing if I had sex with a hot teacher and you would have asked me if I had been preyed on.. i would say hell no.. I wanted to do it and glad I did.. preyed on seems to insinuate that the boys had to be convinced to have sex with her.. if they were 12 or 13 I would agree but at 16 they probably just had to be asked and I am sure most boys would just say yes.. in fact most would pursue it.. hence I won't use the word prey..

You seem to imply that because they had sex early that they are bound to messed up.. I am saying that in most cases something like this shouldn't mess up a kids life.. If you can actually show studies that this is very harmful to kids, I'd definitely change my opinion but without hard facts, I can only go by how it would impact me and the guys I know.. We would be just fine regardless of our encounter with hot teacher..
where were these teachers when I was in High School?  
Victor in CT : 6/14/2017 9:33 am : link
but seriously, while it may be inappropriate, I find it difficult to call these young men "victims"? What 17 yr old boy wouldn't want to shack up a hot 25 yr old girl?
in this case  
PaulBlakeTSU : 6/14/2017 9:35 am : link
I'm blaming the victims.
RE: in this case  
Keith : 6/14/2017 9:37 am : link
In comment 13499406 PaulBlakeTSU said:
Quote:
I'm blaming the victims.


There are no victims!
Also studies should be about  
chuckydee9 : 6/14/2017 9:39 am : link
older teen boys who are having sex with someone they barely know (like a teacher who teaches them for 1 year) vs family members or friends of family members who have known them for a long time..

in those situations I can see that the older person had power over them and preyed on them.. However as a 16 year old after having sex with a teacher you should know that the power dynamics have changed and now you have the power and not the teacher..
though if you're an attractive  
PaulBlakeTSU : 6/14/2017 9:40 am : link
girl in her 20s, what the hell are you thinking having sex with underage high school kids? Just go to any dating app or out to any bar and she could get laid any night she wants.

Definitely something wrong upstairs.
My 8th grade math teacher.  
TheManUpstairs : 6/14/2017 10:32 am : link
She was a honey in her late 20s, who wore VERY short skirts, and she KNEW that all the boys were falling apart around her, including me.

For all I know (this is more than 40 years ago now), she's either dead or weighs more than the Fridge, but I can close my eyes and see her right now.
RE: RE: I imagine  
TheManUpstairs : 6/14/2017 10:37 am : link
In comment 13498980 Sly Guy said:
Quote:
In comment 13498978 annexOPR said:


Quote:


the students mothers were mortified ...

dad gives them the nod of approval when mom leaves the room.



If my future son ever did that, I'll pour him a glass of the finest whiskey. He deserves it.


A friend of mine's college-age son was banging a divorced woman in their neighborhood, maybe 15 years older than him. Literally sneaking in her house's back door in the wee hours. The father only found out by accident, and told his son, "Don't knock her up and don't let Mom find out." Fortunately, the son went back to college, and that was the end of that. Dad was about HALF laughing about it, but realized that telling his son to stop wasn't going to work.
there was a Spanish teacher in high school  
Greg from LI : 6/14/2017 10:40 am : link
She wasn't a knockout, but she was cute. Mid-20s. There was a rumor for most of senior year that she was banging one of the guys in our class. FWIW he always denied it.
One day those boys will be married...  
trueblueinpw : 6/14/2017 10:44 am : link
And then they won't have to worry about having sex.
As a recently retired HS History Teacher/Coach,  
TheMick7 : 6/14/2017 10:58 am : link
I understand the jokes being made & that all of us, at one time or another, fantasized about some of our teachers. However, on a serious note, I hate when something like this occurs & creates a dark cloud on my profession. I personally have seen this type of thing occur during my 37 years of teaching & these people are a stain on the teaching profession.They are a minuscule number when it comes to the amount of quality professionals that educate our youth every day yet the sensationalism of these type of actions draw the media's attention. Just a rant from a teacher who will always be proud to say that I'm a teacher.Okay, you can go back to your jokes! lol
I think a lot of times  
sshin05 : 6/14/2017 11:18 am : link
we may joke about this sort of thing and say that our 16 yr old selves would enjoy such a moment. But we say this as a grown adult who is most likely sexually experienced and not as our actual 16-17-year-old selves who probably are just horny and not aware of the emotional ramifications once you are engaged in this sort of activity.
RE: though if you're an attractive  
Beezer : 6/14/2017 11:35 am : link
In comment 13499414 PaulBlakeTSU said:
Quote:
girl in her 20s, what the hell are you thinking having sex with underage high school kids? Just go to any dating app or out to any bar and she could get laid any night she wants.

Definitely something wrong upstairs.


That's probably the thing folks forget. That women - young ones, too - have preferences. Or issues. Whatever you'd call them. And for some 25-year-olds, why is it hard to understand that they wouldn't want a guy their own age because he might be pushy, or controlling, or even confident, and the girl might not want that. She might just want to be in control. Or to feel younger, if she's feeling her youth slip away? Hell, maybe she's accomplished a college degree and grabbed a job (teaching jobs are everywhere these days) but is socially very immature. Could have been a late-bloomer and now loves the attention, and it was just about (a) proximity (they're around attentive teen boys daily) and (b) lousy decision-making and/or impulse control.
RE: RE: though if you're an attractive  
Vanzetti : 6/14/2017 11:58 am : link
In comment 13499598 Beezer said:
Quote:
In comment 13499414 PaulBlakeTSU said:


Quote:


girl in her 20s, what the hell are you thinking having sex with underage high school kids? Just go to any dating app or out to any bar and she could get laid any night she wants.

Definitely something wrong upstairs.



That's probably the thing folks forget. That women - young ones, too - have preferences. Or issues. Whatever you'd call them. And for some 25-year-olds, why is it hard to understand that they wouldn't want a guy their own age because he might be pushy, or controlling, or even confident, and the girl might not want that. She might just want to be in control. Or to feel younger, if she's feeling her youth slip away? Hell, maybe she's accomplished a college degree and grabbed a job (teaching jobs are everywhere these days) but is socially very immature. Could have been a late-bloomer and now loves the attention, and it was just about (a) proximity (they're around attentive teen boys daily) and (b) lousy decision-making and/or impulse control.


Good post. Older people think of 25 as so "young" but if you think back to those days, 25 can be when you start realizing you are getting older.

Also, if this were a guy with three young women, everyone would be "typical." But when it is a woman, we find it so strange and ask why she does not go on a date app. But really isn't it the same thing, whether the perpetrator is male or female?
I genuinely wonder  
Sonic Youth : 6/14/2017 11:59 am : link
how this shit gets initiated.

Having said that, teacher + student sex (both ways gender-wise) happens WAY more often than people think...
RE: RE: RE: RE: ...  
Gmaniac1 : 6/14/2017 12:22 pm : link
In comment 13499397 chuckydee9 said:
Quote:
Thats the thing if I had sex with a hot teacher and you would have asked me if I had been preyed on.. i would say hell no.. I wanted to do it and glad I did.. preyed on seems to insinuate that the boys had to be convinced to have sex with her.. if they were 12 or 13 I would agree but at 16 they probably just had to be asked and I am sure most boys would just say yes.. in fact most would pursue it.. hence I won't use the word prey..

You seem to imply that because they had sex early that they are bound to messed up.. I am saying that in most cases something like this shouldn't mess up a kids life.. If you can actually show studies that this is very harmful to kids, I'd definitely change my opinion but without hard facts, I can only go by how it would impact me and the guys I know.. We would be just fine regardless of our encounter with hot teacher..

The "preyed upon" phrase isn't only dependent on age... (although age factors in, IMO, absolutely)... it's also dependent on the fact that this is a teacher/student scenario. Teaching is a position of authority... power dynamics factor in.

And when I suggest that such improper, early sexual encounters "mess up" a kid... I'm not necessarily talking about a kid ending up in the gutter with a heroin needle in his/her arm (or whatever). Far more likely, IMO, would be that such incidents become a roadblock towards a person developing mature and healthy sexual relationships down the road.

One doesn't need look far for evidence. Look outside your front door. How many folks seemingly can't keep relationships together... or engage in self-destructive habits... etc?
RE: RE: RE: though if you're an attractive  
Beezer : 6/14/2017 12:28 pm : link
In comment 13499651 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
In comment 13499598 Beezer said:


Quote:


In comment 13499414 PaulBlakeTSU said:


Quote:


girl in her 20s, what the hell are you thinking having sex with underage high school kids? Just go to any dating app or out to any bar and she could get laid any night she wants.

Definitely something wrong upstairs.



That's probably the thing folks forget. That women - young ones, too - have preferences. Or issues. Whatever you'd call them. And for some 25-year-olds, why is it hard to understand that they wouldn't want a guy their own age because he might be pushy, or controlling, or even confident, and the girl might not want that. She might just want to be in control. Or to feel younger, if she's feeling her youth slip away? Hell, maybe she's accomplished a college degree and grabbed a job (teaching jobs are everywhere these days) but is socially very immature. Could have been a late-bloomer and now loves the attention, and it was just about (a) proximity (they're around attentive teen boys daily) and (b) lousy decision-making and/or impulse control.



Good post. Older people think of 25 as so "young" but if you think back to those days, 25 can be when you start realizing you are getting older.

Also, if this were a guy with three young women, everyone would be "typical." But when it is a woman, we find it so strange and ask why she does not go on a date app. But really isn't it the same thing, whether the perpetrator is male or female?


That's just it. (And I'm not defending these moves by the women going for the teen boys.) 25 is not the same for every person. Just like 15 isn't the same for every person. A lot of major differences depending on physiology, mental maturity, family and upbringing, social/personal experiences, etc.

Some women that age have lived a lot already. Some are often like 16-year-olds.
okay, but  
PaulBlakeTSU : 6/14/2017 1:00 pm : link
if you are 25 and feeling old, go on a dating app and pick up an 18 year-old to feel young. For an attractive 25 year-old to have sex with multiple 16/17 year-old students makes her nuts.
I hope someone.....  
Tom [Giants fan] : 6/14/2017 1:46 pm : link
gets the dog and cat that lives with her and takes care of them. Pets are always left behind in situations like this. She is going to jail and was fired so I don't feel the need to comment on her wrongdoing too.
RE: My 8th grade math teacher.  
Beer Man : 6/14/2017 4:02 pm : link
In comment 13499495 TheManUpstairs said:
Quote:
She was a honey in her late 20s, who wore VERY short skirts, and she KNEW that all the boys were falling apart around her, including me.

For all I know (this is more than 40 years ago now), she's either dead or weighs more than the Fridge, but I can close my eyes and see her right now.
You'll go blind doing that
RE: okay, but  
Beezer : 6/14/2017 4:02 pm : link
In comment 13499780 PaulBlakeTSU said:
Quote:
if you are 25 and feeling old, go on a dating app and pick up an 18 year-old to feel young. For an attractive 25 year-old to have sex with multiple 16/17 year-old students makes her nuts.


I don't think she's nuts.

I mean, she COULD be. More likely, imo, just horrible judgment, immature, and yes, millennial, so ... the "me" thing likely played a part.
And as it goes, of course,  
Beezer : 6/14/2017 4:04 pm : link
horrible judgment is enough to get you gone from what might have been a solid career, and quite possibly jail time/sex offender status in many states.
I'm the  
Homersimpson : 6/14/2017 10:03 pm : link
president of our teacher's union. It's pretty much the worst. While I haven't had to deal with something like this yet, I have had to deal with young female teachers (22-25) showing up to school events (prom) wasted and dancing inappropriately with students, which has found its way to social media and caused a total nightmare for the teachers and our district.

The further along in my career that I get, the more I see that the young teachers just don't have any common sense. I put a ton of that on social media and the slow degradation of societal norms. I can only judge on what I see with my colleagues and students, but things are way different than they were 12 years ago. There's no shame anymore...the teachers I'm having to defend currently are both smart and good in the classroom, yet somehow, they thought it'd be OK to be under the influence around their students, and are shocked that there's repercussions. I can't help but wonder what else they've gotten away with to this point.

Young people these days are dealing with an adolescence without any consequences. They enter their professional careers with some twisted idea that they can basically do whatever they want. They can't. I hope someone decides to teach them that along the way...soon.
No idea how old those facebook pics are...  
Torrag : 6/14/2017 11:15 pm : link
...but she was fine then.
I really can't stand these threads  
Matt M. : 6/15/2017 3:05 am : link
First, make no mistakes, this is a form of sexual assault and harassment, even if the boys consented. Two, there should not be a double standard based on gender. This is not one bit different than a male teacher doing this with girls. Three, stop pretending that if this was your son you'd be high fiving him. The reality is you would be pissed. Four, stop pretending if it was you, you would have jumped at the opportunity. The reality is most of you would have been intimidated, scared shitless, and not gone through with it. Five, whether or not the teacher is attractive doesn't change any of this.

It is wrong on many levels from the teacher's perspective and the kid's perspective. Don't glorify this.
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner