Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Knicks to hire Obama's brother-in-law...

Mike in St. Louis : 8/7/2017 1:19 pm
to work in the front office...


"Milwaukee Bucks front-office executive Craig Robinson, the brother-in-law of former President Barack Obama, has accepted a position with the New York Knicks, league sources told The Vertical.

Robinson plans to fill multiple roles for the franchise, including player development and serving as general manager of the Knicks’ development league team in Westchester, league sources said."

Link - ( New Window )
They pushing out Houston?  
Canton : 8/7/2017 1:20 pm : link
.
Begley  
DanMetroMan : 8/7/2017 1:26 pm : link
says Houston will remain as GM so I guess we shall see.
Begley  
DanMetroMan : 8/7/2017 1:28 pm : link
just posted on ESPN.com that Houston shall remain GM in Westchester so it sounds like he will.
Congrats Craig Robinson  
Pete in 'Vliet : 8/7/2017 1:49 pm : link
oh wait....  
Pete in 'Vliet : 8/7/2017 1:50 pm : link
This Craig Robinson

Black sheep  
spike : 8/7/2017 2:01 pm : link
Of the family.

Imagine the family dinners
Lol for a split second I thought we signed Malik Obama  
DennyInDenville : 8/7/2017 2:05 pm : link
Lol
RE: Black sheep  
DennyInDenville : 8/7/2017 2:05 pm : link
In comment 13551808 spike said:
Quote:
Of the family.

Imagine the family dinners

No way Malik is the GOAT black sheep
RE: RE: Black sheep  
spike : 8/7/2017 2:13 pm : link
In comment 13551815 DennyInDenville said:
Quote:
In comment 13551808 spike said:


Quote:


Of the family.

Imagine the family dinners


No way Malik is the GOAT black sheep


I meant the Robinson family dinners
Robinson hasn't signed yet  
Csonka : 8/7/2017 2:14 pm : link
but we're on the 2 yard line again.
RE: RE: RE: Black sheep  
DennyInDenville : 8/7/2017 2:14 pm : link
In comment 13551821 spike said:
Quote:
In comment 13551815 DennyInDenville said:


Quote:


In comment 13551808 spike said:


Quote:


Of the family.

Imagine the family dinners


No way Malik is the GOAT black sheep



I meant the Robinson family dinners

Ahh I got ya. My bad I messed that one up bad.
Knicks  
TyreeHelmet : 8/7/2017 3:16 pm : link
After Phil was fired I was hoping they got Masaii, Presti or Buford. Instead they come away with Obama's brother in law and Sacramento's assistant GM. Championship here we come....
Thanks  
Ben in Tampa : 8/7/2017 3:49 pm : link
Obam... Robinson
That's weird they are bringing in a Kenyan  
Lawrence_Taylor_56 : 8/7/2017 6:05 pm : link
Not really a basketball country - more into running.
RE: Knicks  
Ten Ton Hammer : 8/7/2017 6:21 pm : link
In comment 13551915 TyreeHelmet said:
Quote:
After Phil was fired I was hoping they got Masaii, Presti or Buford. Instead they come away with Obama's brother in law and Sacramento's assistant GM. Championship here we come....


It would essentially take a Kyrie Irving package of picks to get Buford or Ujiri. A trade for an under-contract star exec was always incredibly unrealistic.
I'm glad that there is at least some turnover from the previous  
yatqb : 8/7/2017 10:55 pm : link
front office. Too bad that some of the dead wood still have jobs, though.
Back to the Corner