Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Lenny Dykstra or Lena Dunham

Chris684 : 9/8/2017 10:08 pm
Who is crazier?
Match made in heaven - ( New Window )
Dunham  
Trainmaster : 9/8/2017 10:21 pm : link
And it's not even close.
Dunham  
DennyInDenville : 9/8/2017 10:25 pm : link
Its like asking who's a better basketball player, LeBron James or Jared Jeffries..

Dunham is the among the most insane people in the world
I hope it ends similarly to  
mfsd : 9/8/2017 10:30 pm : link
Oberyn Martell vs. the Mountain did.
Better summary  
manh george : 9/9/2017 12:18 am : link
Quote:
“You guys I’m being simultaneously trolled & seduced by @LennyDykstra this day has gotten really f–king weird,” Dunham tweeted.

To which Dykstra replied, “You know deep down you want to take a ride on the space shuttle.”

Obviously disgusted by the comment, the “Girls” star quickly fired back: “Do you just sit around asking your friends ‘what’s the least witty way I can revolt a woman?”

Dykstra answered, “Come on, I can be so much less witty than that.”

“I’m shaken to my core by the latest turn of events,” Dunham said.

“She seems to have some anger issues,” Dykstra said to one of his followers. “I might want to help her with that. I have a gift, and I like to help people.”

In response, Dunham said: “It’s so true. I’m mad. Can I borrow your bat.”

“Any time, my dear. Darryl Strawberry’s is bigger though. #SwampMule,” Dykstra said.



I think Dunham won. She's a jerk, but he is so much more of an idiot.
Link - ( New Window )
Lena Dunham  
giantsfaninphilly : 9/9/2017 12:38 am : link
Is absolutely repulsive.
RE: Dunham  
jnoble : 9/9/2017 12:56 am : link
In comment 13589047 DennyInDenville said:
Quote:
Its like asking who's a better basketball player, LeBron James or Jared Jeffries..

Dunham is the among the most insane people in the world


Narsisstic personality disorder for sure. *Always* playing the victim or accusing somebody of something ending in an '-ist'
"I’m shaken to my core by the latest turn of events,” Dunham said."  
short lease : 9/9/2017 5:21 am : link
Is she crazy? ... to her core? Because of this?

Is she an example of one of those type of folks who are overly sensitive? I am not going to use the word because I am not sure how offensive it is to people in their 20's.
RE:  
jnoble : 9/9/2017 7:22 am : link
In comment 13589130 short lease said:
Quote:
Is she crazy? ... to her core? Because of this?

Is she an example of one of those type of folks who are overly sensitive? I am not going to use the word because I am not sure how offensive it is to people in their 20's.


Refer to what I said about her above
RE: I am not going to use the word ...  
Trainmaster : 9/9/2017 9:56 am : link
No need:

RE: RE:  
short lease : 9/9/2017 12:36 pm : link
In comment 13589149 jnoble said:
Quote:
In comment 13589130 short lease said:


Quote:


Is she crazy? ... to her core? Because of this?

Is she an example of one of those type of folks who are overly sensitive? I am not going to use the word because I am not sure how offensive it is to people in their 20's.



Refer to what I said about her above


Perfectly said J. I missed your comment the first time through. : )
RE: RE: I am not going to use the word ...  
short lease : 9/9/2017 12:37 pm : link
In comment 13589213 Trainmaster said:
Quote:
No need:



: ) .... thank-you Train!
Sorry, but anybody who uses "a team"  
CT Charlie : 9/10/2017 11:02 am : link
for Twitter ideas automatically loses. Win for Dunham.
...  
christian : 9/10/2017 11:11 am : link
Dykstra and Dunham arguing is veritable bat signal to draw out the stupid cross-generation.

It's times like these I don't loath social media. Watching the reaction gives me a good handle on who to avoid at all costs in real life as in the media.
Back to the Corner