Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Playing scared from the first snap

OBJXIII : 9/10/2017 10:59 pm
Sorry performance by this offense. Defense did its job considering how much they were on the field. But god damn Eli looked scared to get killed by his shitty O line.

Horrible play calling.

The giants bought into their own hype and from beating Dallas last year. We got fucking punched in the mouth tonight.

Dallas wasn't amazing we just didn't show up.



Fuck this team of rich dumb pussy millennials who think they are hot shit with millions in the bank living in NYC.

Posers.
yeah - much as McAdoo came on board as an offensive guru-  
Del Shofner : 9/10/2017 11:01 pm : link
I am not seeing that.
RE: yeah - much as McAdoo came on board as an offensive guru-  
bigbluescot : 9/10/2017 11:03 pm : link
In comment 13592604 Del Shofner said:
Quote:
I am not seeing that.


No one from McCarthy's tree is an offensive guru. It's the most basic offense in the league, and we somehow run a cut down version of it. McCarthy just has a generational talent in his prime at QB.
Just impossible  
MookGiants : 9/10/2017 11:03 pm : link
to consistently play good offensive football when you have at best the 2nd worst offensive line in the sport.

Eli was spooked last year and still is this year.
RE: Just impossible  
bigbluescot : 9/10/2017 11:03 pm : link
In comment 13592618 MookGiants said:
Quote:
to consistently play good offensive football when you have at best the 2nd worst offensive line in the sport.

Eli was spooked last year and still is this year.


To be fair I think it's Houston, Seattle and then us.
I can't even get on the playcalling when the OL plays like this and  
Devon : 9/10/2017 11:08 pm : link
it's clearly fucked up Eli's head to a point where it's probably/possibly not fixable.

Jerry Reese pretty much has destroyed the final third of Eli's career (which is ironic, because if Eli wasn't the ultimate bandaid in 2011, Reese probably wouldn't still be the GM here, even with the org's patience with the spot), likely even keeping him out of the Hall of Fame and cementing his status as Plunkett 2.0, and, team-wise, going to waste the Giants' finally having a great in-season defense for the first time in a very long time.
You're a jackass  
KWALL2 : 9/10/2017 11:17 pm : link
.
If a QB does not have reasonable confidence  
Doomster : 9/10/2017 11:19 pm : link
in his OL, it's just a matter of time before that clock in his head ticks just a little faster.....

The hits have taken their toll......you can't miss a wide open Marshall like that.....

This line is bad, mainly because you don't know where the next breakdown is coming from.....

The running game is not effective and scares no defense.....

Jerry you had a franchise qb, and you ruined him with the OL's of the last 6 seasons.....

Enough OG the Eli defense  
bronxgiant : 9/10/2017 11:21 pm : link
The man is getting paid a lot of money to be a QB. For years now it has been everyone else's fault when Eli pissed the bed. It was not the OL fault.
This kind of comment is pathetic  
KWALL2 : 9/10/2017 11:21 pm : link
Quote:

Fuck this team of rich dumb pussy millennials who think they are hot shit with millions in the bank living in NYC.

Posers.



"Rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Oh...yeah that's the problem you fuckinrg genius.



RE: I can't even get on the playcalling when the OL plays like this and  
Reb8thVA : 9/10/2017 11:22 pm : link
In comment 13592668 Devon said:
Quote:
it's clearly fucked up Eli's head to a point where it's probably/possibly not fixable.

Jerry Reese pretty much has destroyed the final third of Eli's career (which is ironic, because if Eli wasn't the ultimate bandaid in 2011, Reese probably wouldn't still be the GM here, even with the org's patience with the spot), likely even keeping him out of the Hall of Fame and cementing his status as Plunkett 2.0, and, team-wise, going to waste the Giants' finally having a great in-season defense for the first time in a very long time.


Well said!
RE: I can't even get on the playcalling when the OL plays like this and  
tikimvp : 9/10/2017 11:24 pm : link
In comment 13592668 Devon said:
Quote:
it's clearly fucked up Eli's head to a point where it's probably/possibly not fixable.

Jerry Reese pretty much has destroyed the final third of Eli's career (which is ironic, because if Eli wasn't the ultimate bandaid in 2011, Reese probably wouldn't still be the GM here, even with the org's patience with the spot), likely even keeping him out of the Hall of Fame and cementing his status as Plunkett 2.0, and, team-wise, going to waste the Giants' finally having a great in-season defense for the first time in a very long time.


this is the best post i've seen in a long time
"Well said"  
KWALL2 : 9/10/2017 11:32 pm : link
That post was more BS by another whining Giants fan.

Eli was the "The ultimate bandaid" in 2011? Sure he was while the defense dominated down the stretch and in EVERY playoff game and the SB.

And Reese is keeping Eli out of the HOF? LOL.

Eli has 91 TD passes in his last 3 years. It's also his highest QB rating for a 3 year period. Is that keeping him out of the HOF?
RE: This kind of comment is pathetic  
OBJXIII : 9/10/2017 11:46 pm : link
In comment 13592799 KWALL2 said:
Quote:


Quote:



Fuck this team of rich dumb pussy millennials who think they are hot shit with millions in the bank living in NYC.

Posers.





"Rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Oh...yeah that's the problem you fuckinrg genius.




Kwall, we just got our asses kicked six ways to Sunday. We scored 3 points. Let me bitch over the internet about it without being a self righteous prick. Kindly go fuck yourself. Thanks.
That's nice but....  
KWALL2 : 9/10/2017 11:56 pm : link
If you post stupid expect a reply.

Making a ridiculous post about a team "playing scared" (like you would have any idea about thatt by sitting on your fat ass) and for, my favorite, being "rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Yeah...expect to be called the asshole you are.
RE:  
Devon : 9/10/2017 11:59 pm : link
In comment 13592899 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
That post was more BS by another whining Giants fan.

Eli was the "The ultimate bandaid" in 2011? Sure he was while the defense dominated down the stretch and in EVERY playoff game and the SB.

And Reese is keeping Eli out of the HOF? LOL.

Eli has 91 TD passes in his last 3 years. It's also his highest QB rating for a 3 year period. Is that keeping him out of the HOF?


I'm not going to defend Eli's 2011 season and his value to that team to you. We've been down this road before.

Go jerk off to your Culter and Palmer film and take it to someone else.
RE: That's nice but....  
OBJXIII : 9/11/2017 12:10 am : link
In comment 13593042 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
If you post stupid expect a reply.

Making a ridiculous post about a team "playing scared" (like you would have any idea about thatt by sitting on your fat ass) and for, my favorite, being "rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Yeah...expect to be called the asshole you are.


I live in harrisburg PA. Come meet me here or share you location and I'll show you how "fat and scared" I am. Seriously fuck you. Im gonna bitch all I want, you're the jackass who has to make comments about me calling out the team. The offense looked like a scared little kitten in a tree all night. Bobby hart is a rich dumb pussy millennial. "Best RT in the league" lol. He's a young dumb 20 something in NYC who thinks he's better than he is.

Yeah bandaid  
KWALL2 : 9/11/2017 12:11 am : link
Eye roll.

Tell me more about his declining HOF chances after averaging 30 TDs/year the last 3 seasons?

The HOF knock was always about average numbers. Last 3 years we saw a big jump in the numbers didn't we? So that great post of yours is a bunch of inaccurate BS.

Try again.
RE: RE: That's nice but....  
j_rud : 9/11/2017 12:13 am : link
In comment 13593099 OBJXIII said:
Quote:
In comment 13593042 KWALL2 said:


Quote:


If you post stupid expect a reply.

Making a ridiculous post about a team "playing scared" (like you would have any idea about thatt by sitting on your fat ass) and for, my favorite, being "rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Yeah...expect to be called the asshole you are.



I live in harrisburg PA. Come meet me here or share you location and I'll show you how "fat and scared" I am. Seriously fuck you. Im gonna bitch all I want, you're the jackass who has to make comments about me calling out the team. The offense looked like a scared little kitten in a tree all night. Bobby hart is a rich dumb pussy millennial. "Best RT in the league" lol. He's a young dumb 20 something in NYC who thinks he's better than he is.

Shit jus got REAL yo
He's a rich pussy  
KWALL2 : 9/11/2017 12:14 am : link
And you are obviously the toughest guy rolling around Harrisburg, PA.

Where should we meet?
RE: He's a rich pussy  
OBJXIII : 9/11/2017 12:18 am : link
In comment 13593113 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
And you are obviously the toughest guy rolling around Harrisburg, PA.

Where should we meet?


If you offer a halfway point between me and you I'll happily drive 2+ hours to beat some ass right now.
RE: He's a rich pussy  
j_rud : 9/11/2017 12:18 am : link
In comment 13593113 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
And you are obviously the toughest guy rolling around Harrisburg, PA.

Where should we meet?


Anywhere but freaking Harrisburg. It's an oxymoronic mixture of rednecks and urbanity. No wonder dudes so pissed off.
Ok start driving  
KWALL2 : 9/11/2017 12:31 am : link
I'm in Baltimore right now. Less that 2 hours.
RE: Ok start driving  
OBJXIII : 9/11/2017 12:36 am : link
In comment 13593155 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
I'm in Baltimore right now. Less that 2 hours.


Shrewsbury PA walmart parking lot. That's halfway
This  
Bluesbreaker : 9/11/2017 12:45 am : link
.
If a QB does not have reasonable confidence
Doomster : 9/10/2017 11:19 pm : link : reply
in his OL, it's just a matter of time before that clock in his head ticks just a little faster.....

The hits have taken their toll......you can't miss a wide open Marshall like that.....

This line is bad, mainly because you don't know where the next breakdown is coming from.....

The running game is not effective and scares no defense.....

Jerry you had a franchise qb, and you ruined him with the OL's of the last 6 seasons

Oh and the offense Does Not play to Eli's strengths this dink and dunk garbage leads to injuries turnovers and the lowest yards per completion in the history of the NFL .
OK leaving now.  
KWALL2 : 9/11/2017 1:02 am : link
Be there in 1 hour
RE: OK leaving now.  
OBJXIII : 9/11/2017 1:34 am : link
In comment 13593176 KWALL2 said:
Quote:
Be there in 1 hour



I'm waiting

RE: RE: RE: That's nice but....  
montanagiant : 9/11/2017 1:35 am : link
In comment 13593109 j_rud said:
Quote:
In comment 13593099 OBJXIII said:


Quote:


In comment 13593042 KWALL2 said:


Quote:


If you post stupid expect a reply.

Making a ridiculous post about a team "playing scared" (like you would have any idea about thatt by sitting on your fat ass) and for, my favorite, being "rich dumb pussy millennials"?

Yeah...expect to be called the asshole you are.



I live in harrisburg PA. Come meet me here or share you location and I'll show you how "fat and scared" I am. Seriously fuck you. Im gonna bitch all I want, you're the jackass who has to make comments about me calling out the team. The offense looked like a scared little kitten in a tree all night. Bobby hart is a rich dumb pussy millennial. "Best RT in the league" lol. He's a young dumb 20 something in NYC who thinks he's better than he is.



Shit jus got REAL yo

LMAO
RE: RE: OK leaving now.  
montanagiant : 9/11/2017 1:38 am : link
In comment 13593189 OBJXIII said:
Quote:
In comment 13593176 KWALL2 said:


Quote:


Be there in 1 hour




I'm waiting


No way that is Shrewsbury without the "Phantom Fireworks" store in the pic with WalMart
How did the fight turn out?  
GiantsUA : 9/11/2017 7:26 am : link
Who won Greg or Rowley.
This thread had more fire that the whole Giant team  
joe48 : 9/11/2017 12:39 pm : link
Should have brought in Geno how much worse could he have been. Reese has given up on Eli and that is why there is a lack of commitment to fixing OL and bringing in stud RB.
RE: RE: He's a rich pussy  
Section331 : 9/11/2017 12:46 pm : link
In comment 13593130 j_rud said:
Quote:

Anywhere but freaking Harrisburg. It's an oxymoronic mixture of rednecks and urbanity. No wonder dudes so pissed off.


Wait...Harrisburg has urbanity?
Back to the Corner