Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

8 dead at Cowboy Watch party in Texas

charlito : 9/11/2017 2:17 am
Police are trying to put the puzzle together.
was this burdensome to do  
Nitro : 9/11/2017 2:22 am : link
?
Link - ( New Window )
RE: was this burdensome to do  
charlito : 9/11/2017 2:25 am : link
In comment 13593203 Nitro said:
Quote:
? Link - ( New Window )


Thanks. I'm 53. Not tech savy.
RE: RE: was this burdensome to do  
Stupendamatic : 9/11/2017 5:54 am : link
In comment 13593205 charlito said:
Quote:
In comment 13593203 Nitro said:


Quote:


? Link - ( New Window )



Thanks. I'm 53. Not tech savy.


No offense intended, but you don't need to be tech savvy to copy+paste the URL in the "add a link" field right below the comment box.

Shit, you guys are assholes.  
LakeGeorgeGiant : 9/11/2017 7:14 am : link
The link is there now, let's move on with our lives. You don't need to rub his face in it.
Seriously  
TommytheElephant : 9/11/2017 7:38 am : link
Give the guy a break
RE: Shit, you guys are assholes.  
EricJ : 9/11/2017 8:03 am : link
In comment 13593285 LakeGeorgeGiant said:
Quote:
The link is there now, let's move on with our lives. You don't need to rub his face in it.


It's BBI, what else did you expect from the people around here? You are a Giants' fan but get treated like you are an Eagle's fan. Been like this for years.
RE: RE: Shit, you guys are assholes.  
jtfuoco : 9/11/2017 9:40 am : link
In comment 13593351 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 13593285 LakeGeorgeGiant said:


Quote:


The link is there now, let's move on with our lives. You don't need to rub his face in it.



It's BBI, what else did you expect from the people around here? You are a Giants' fan but get treated like you are an Eagle's fan. Been like this for years.


I agree the worst people you will ever talk to in life seem to reside on this forum
Also the best.  
BigBlue in Keys : 9/11/2017 9:43 am : link
You just have to ignore idiots.
Consider the source  
jcn56 : 9/11/2017 9:44 am : link
Nitro has two active posts here on BBI, neither a football thread, pretty sure you can't consider him part of it at this point.
Holy crap  
NNJ Tom : 9/11/2017 10:00 am : link
right down the street from my Mom's house.

PS Plano sux
They could have been more tactful  
Sonic Youth : 9/11/2017 10:00 am : link
but being 53 isn't really an excuse to not know how to post a link in the add a link box under the post.

53 today = 31 in 1995, surely you have a basic understanding of URLs and how the internet works
RE: RE: RE: Shit, you guys are assholes.  
GuzzaBlue : 9/11/2017 10:25 am : link
In comment 13593609 jtfuoco said:
Quote:
In comment 13593351 EricJ said:


Quote:


In comment 13593285 LakeGeorgeGiant said:


Quote:


The link is there now, let's move on with our lives. You don't need to rub his face in it.



It's BBI, what else did you expect from the people around here? You are a Giants' fan but get treated like you are an Eagle's fan. Been like this for years.



I agree the worst people you will ever talk to in life seem to reside on this forum


Exactly why I stopped posting on here as frequently and only read the posts.
It's the BBI way Insult then  
Bluesbreaker : 9/11/2017 11:18 am : link
the usual suspects pile on .
If you can't provide a link you shouldn't start the thread  
Nitro : 9/12/2017 1:28 am : link
I'm basically retired from this website, yes, but last night wanted to read some of the overreactions.
Back to the Corner