Contractor (that has done some work for me in the past) was supposed to install our kitchen back splash last week on Thursday, so I emailed him 2 days before to confirm and he had to postpone to Wed of this week.
I emailed him Monday and texted him today to confirm Wed of this week (tomorrow), but have not gotten a response. I have another bid on the job with a contractor that I also trust.
At what point can I just go with the other contractor? If the contractor doesn't respond by say 5pm today is it cool just to go with the other guy