Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Greg from LI to the stand please!

B in ALB : 10/5/2017 3:38 pm
We've got some mojo bullshit going on with tonight's Yankees thread. Someone who is not even going to watch the game started a thread and it's unacceptable.

Do your duty, soldier!
I have been starting Yankee threads since  
superspynyg : 10/5/2017 3:57 pm : link
before you were born...


Of course I am assuming your are only 10 years old!!
How dare you!  
B in ALB : 10/5/2017 3:58 pm : link
.
B, I can vouch for superspy  
section125 : 10/5/2017 3:59 pm : link
I believe he has one of the better records and I defer to him all the time.

I think Greg will concur....
Ok ok  
B in ALB : 10/5/2017 4:00 pm : link
That's fine with me. Just need to cover all the bases. Get it? Bases?
RE: Ok ok  
section125 : 10/5/2017 4:02 pm : link
In comment 13631942 B in ALB said:
Quote:
That's fine with me. Just need to cover all the bases. Get it? Bases?


Bases - Well played, sir.

Now learn your thread starters. I mean as long as it isn't RP or Denny, we're ok....

Doesn't mean we won't condemn him to the fiery pits of Hell if he screws it up....
whatever you guys want  
Greg from LI : 10/5/2017 4:07 pm : link
.
I'm fine with leaving it like  
B in ALB : 10/5/2017 4:09 pm : link
this if that's the consensus.

But you'd better not lose mutherfucker!
I thought this was a curtain raiser on NYR thread  
ColHowPepper : 10/5/2017 4:56 pm : link
.
LGR, no competition for them on the Apple Sports Stage tonight, right?
If B in ALB  
Ace718 : 10/5/2017 5:20 pm : link
Can start the Cam Newton sexist remarks thread after his tirades against Jessica Mendoza then I don't see what's wrong with the Yanks thread.
RE: If B in ALB  
B in ALB : 10/5/2017 5:34 pm : link
In comment 13632030 Ace718 said:
Quote:
Can start the Cam Newton sexist remarks thread after his tirades against Jessica Mendoza then I don't see what's wrong with the Yanks thread.


Listen champ, I don't like her as an announcer. She adds nothing to the broadcast. I also don't like Al Michaels, Troy Aikman, Greg Gumble, Brent Mussberger and many others.

So what's your point?

Oh that's right, you don't fucking have one.
RE: RE: If B in ALB  
Ace718 : 10/5/2017 5:35 pm : link
In comment 13632051 B in ALB said:
Quote:
In comment 13632030 Ace718 said:


Quote:


Can start the Cam Newton sexist remarks thread after his tirades against Jessica Mendoza then I don't see what's wrong with the Yanks thread.



Listen champ, I don't like her as an announcer. She adds nothing to the broadcast. I also don't like Al Michaels, Troy Aikman, Greg Gumble, Brent Mussberger and many others.

So what's your point?

Oh that's right, you don't fucking have one.


Exactly the same as the point of this thread.
RE: RE: RE: If B in ALB  
B in ALB : 10/5/2017 5:37 pm : link
In comment 13632052 Ace718 said:
Quote:
In comment 13632051 B in ALB said:


Quote:


In comment 13632030 Ace718 said:


Quote:


Can start the Cam Newton sexist remarks thread after his tirades against Jessica Mendoza then I don't see what's wrong with the Yanks thread.



Listen champ, I don't like her as an announcer. She adds nothing to the broadcast. I also don't like Al Michaels, Troy Aikman, Greg Gumble, Brent Mussberger and many others.

So what's your point?

Oh that's right, you don't fucking have one.



Exactly the same as the point of this thread.


It's tongue in cheek, dopey. A reference to Rangers threads. Now feck oaf.
cool ...high school  
micky : 10/5/2017 5:48 pm : link
....
Back to the Corner