Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Andrew Whitworth is the best tackle in the NFL this year

TheGhostofBlueGuy : 10/6/2017 3:36 pm
But who needs that???

1. ANDREW WHITWORTH, LOS ANGELES RAMS
PFF Grade: 83.6

PFF Pass Block Efficiency: 99.2

Whitworth was the position leader in pass blocking efficiency a year ago and continues his claim as the league’s top pass protector despite changing teams this offseason. Whitworth has been near perfect yet again this season with his lone pressure allowed being a sack in Week 2 against the Redskins.
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Who says Whitworth even considered signing with the Giants?  
GiantJake : 10/6/2017 6:49 pm : link
The guy was a free agent and chose what team he wanted to play for and what city he wanted to live in. This wasn't a money issue. If you read what Whitworth had to say upon signing, it is clear that the Rams put on the full court press and offered him multiple years, great money and a fresh start for him and his family in sunny southern California. Gripe all you want...he was never signing here...ever.
I'll bet a lot of people  
Gman11 : 10/6/2017 6:55 pm : link
here said "too old. pass" when he was available.
RE: I'll bet a lot of people  
EricJ : 10/6/2017 7:50 pm : link
In comment 13633518 Gman11 said:
Quote:
here said "too old. pass" when he was available.


I dont remember any conversations about Whitworth most likely because I just was not paying attention. However, when it comes to the OL I never say too old. That is one of those position where you can still be extremely effective later in your career.
Brown  
TOPPS coach : 10/6/2017 7:55 pm : link
Imo that is why a third rounder for Brown would be justified
No offense  
Rover : 10/6/2017 8:04 pm : link
But if you are going to knock JR for not signing Whitworth, then you have to give him credit last season for signing Vernon, Snacks, and Jenkins.
RE: No offense  
EricJ : 10/6/2017 8:09 pm : link
In comment 13633667 Rover said:
Quote:
But if you are going to knock JR for not signing Whitworth, then you have to give him credit last season for signing Vernon, Snacks, and Jenkins.


I think that everyone around here was giving him credit for those signings last year. Especially after the defense started to play well. That being said, you cannot look at these signings and give him a pass for not trying to improve the worst offensive line in football last year. Not when you have a QB who absolutely tends to stay in the pocket.
RE: I'll bet a lot of people  
WillVAB : 10/6/2017 8:09 pm : link
In comment 13633518 Gman11 said:
Quote:
here said "too old. pass" when he was available.


Some people still say that.
RE: RE: I'll bet a lot of people  
Diver_Down : 10/6/2017 8:21 pm : link
In comment 13633605 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 13633518 Gman11 said:


Quote:


here said "too old. pass" when he was available.



I dont remember any conversations about Whitworth most likely because I just was not paying attention. However, when it comes to the OL I never say too old. That is one of those position where you can still be extremely effective later in your career.


You likely were just not paying attention. I was very vocal in advocating signing AW beginning around Thanksgiving last year after I had seen enough with Flowers. My public campaign continued converting a few well-known posters here. I could name a few that used the "too old, pass" reasoning, but it wouldn't serve any purpose than an "I told you so" to those members.
Saw that coming  
BigBlue4You09 : 10/6/2017 8:23 pm : link
Why not Chapman there?
Sorry  
BigBlue4You09 : 10/6/2017 8:23 pm : link
Wrong thread
Could very well be the reason why Goff  
prdave73 : 10/6/2017 8:37 pm : link
Is doing so well this season. He really stepped up this season.
Even if the Giants had interest in him  
eclipz928 : 10/6/2017 9:01 pm : link
it would have been insane for them to offer the $11 mil per year contract the Rams are giving him - he's literally one of the oldest guys in the league. Hindsight is 20/20.
RE: Even if the Giants had interest in him  
Diver_Down : 10/6/2017 9:05 pm : link
In comment 13633816 eclipz928 said:
Quote:
it would have been insane for them to offer the $11 mil per year contract the Rams are giving him - he's literally one of the oldest guys in the league. Hindsight is 20/20.


Why? Is it his age? Because the guy is a healthy, perennial pro-bowler certainly can't be a valid reason. People around here are eager to toss money at Pugh just because he is the best that we have. The problem with that rationale is that he's just the trash that isn't burning in the dumpster fire. We are early in the season, but his multi-game absence due to injury will come. It has for every single year except his rookie year. But, YaY!, let's pay him $10 MM/yr.
RE: Even if the Giants had interest in him  
EricJ : 10/6/2017 9:15 pm : link
In comment 13633816 eclipz928 said:
Quote:
it would have been insane for them to offer the $11 mil per year contract the Rams are giving him - he's literally one of the oldest guys in the league. Hindsight is 20/20.

..as insane as giving a long rich contract to a DE who has one hand?
It's not Flowers?  
Marty866b : 10/6/2017 9:22 pm : link
I'm surprised
He's out  
MookGiants : 10/6/2017 9:26 pm : link
unreal.

I never understood why you are allowed to block 2nd base like that
RE: He's out  
Diver_Down : 10/6/2017 9:31 pm : link
In comment 13633884 MookGiants said:
Quote:
unreal.

I never understood why you are allowed to block 2nd base like that


The legend of Whitworth continues to grow. Not only is he a great prototypical LT, but he is also capable of blocking in baseball.
RE: Somebody wakeupRECE!!!@$@!  
djm : 10/6/2017 9:32 pm : link
In comment 13633247 Matt in SGS said:
Quote:


lol crazy!
I’m glad we kept BJ Thomas instead  
Vanzetti : 10/6/2017 10:45 pm : link
Also, Giants will need that money to resign Pugh Richburg and to pick up Flowers option year.
There is no doubt here that we are miles better with Whitworth  
est1986 : 10/7/2017 11:32 am : link
We should have cut JT Thomas, Casillas, Harris, never signed Jerry and Marshall and maybe Whitworth could have been had..? Half a decade with poor, poor OL moves IMO. Now we'll have no choice but to give Pugh and Richburg top guard and top center money or Eli is dead and any other QB that wants to play behind this terrible OL.
RE: RE: Even if the Giants had interest in him  
Gatorade Dunk : 10/7/2017 4:56 pm : link
In comment 13633825 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
In comment 13633816 eclipz928 said:


Quote:


it would have been insane for them to offer the $11 mil per year contract the Rams are giving him - he's literally one of the oldest guys in the league. Hindsight is 20/20.



Why? Is it his age? Because the guy is a healthy, perennial pro-bowler certainly can't be a valid reason. People around here are eager to toss money at Pugh just because he is the best that we have. The problem with that rationale is that he's just the trash that isn't burning in the dumpster fire. We are early in the season, but his multi-game absence due to injury will come. It has for every single year except his rookie year. But, YaY!, let's pay him $10 MM/yr.

Maybe we had to save money for Eli's inevitable holdout that you were openly wishing for this past summer.
RE: RE: RE: Even if the Giants had interest in him  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 5:04 pm : link
In comment 13634468 Gatorade Dunk said:
Quote:
In comment 13633825 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


In comment 13633816 eclipz928 said:


Quote:


it would have been insane for them to offer the $11 mil per year contract the Rams are giving him - he's literally one of the oldest guys in the league. Hindsight is 20/20.



Why? Is it his age? Because the guy is a healthy, perennial pro-bowler certainly can't be a valid reason. People around here are eager to toss money at Pugh just because he is the best that we have. The problem with that rationale is that he's just the trash that isn't burning in the dumpster fire. We are early in the season, but his multi-game absence due to injury will come. It has for every single year except his rookie year. But, YaY!, let's pay him $10 MM/yr.


Maybe we had to save money for Eli's inevitable holdout that you were openly wishing for this past summer.


As I did advocate for Eli to holdout as it seems likely the organization will move on from Eli without him receiving every dime owed to him. With the piss poor effort that Reese has put forth in protecting the franchise's investment, Eli should take every penny he can. Now if the franchise would surround him with talent that protects him, then he can be reassured that the organization is indeed looking out for Eli's best interest. In which case, he would not have needed to holdout and that money that you inferred needed to be earmarked could have been spent.
I remember hearing a reese interview  
Ned In Atlanta : 10/7/2017 6:31 pm : link
in the offseason. His entire justification for keeping Flowers and Hart was that they are both young. They both suck , but hey, at least they are young
RE: I remember hearing a reese interview  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 6:41 pm : link
In comment 13634499 Ned In Atlanta said:
Quote:
in the offseason. His entire justification for keeping Flowers and Hart was that they are both young. They both suck , but hey, at least they are young


The same justification that Reese defenders on BBI used. It will be the same excuse used this coming off-season to resign Pugh. "He's Young". He's hot garbage, but he's young - never-mind the multi-game absence every year due to injury.

Of course, in the case of Whitworth, it was "He's old". Ignoring the fact the guy plays 16 games a season at pro-bowl level talent. Their second excuse is that they don't want to pay that much, but won't flinch when advocating $10MM/yr for Pugh.
RE: RE: I remember hearing a reese interview  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 7:15 pm : link
In comment 13634504 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
In comment 13634499 Ned In Atlanta said:


Quote:


in the offseason. His entire justification for keeping Flowers and Hart was that they are both young. They both suck , but hey, at least they are young



The same justification that Reese defenders on BBI used. It will be the same excuse used this coming off-season to resign Pugh. "He's Young". He's hot garbage, but he's young - never-mind the multi-game absence every year due to injury.

Of course, in the case of Whitworth, it was "He's old". Ignoring the fact the guy plays 16 games a season at pro-bowl level talent. Their second excuse is that they don't want to pay that much, but won't flinch when advocating $10MM/yr for Pugh.

Wait, Pugh is hot garbage? Holy shit. Clueless as usual.
RE: RE: RE: I remember hearing a reese interview  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 7:19 pm : link
In comment 13634516 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13634504 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


In comment 13634499 Ned In Atlanta said:


Quote:


in the offseason. His entire justification for keeping Flowers and Hart was that they are both young. They both suck , but hey, at least they are young



The same justification that Reese defenders on BBI used. It will be the same excuse used this coming off-season to resign Pugh. "He's Young". He's hot garbage, but he's young - never-mind the multi-game absence every year due to injury.

Of course, in the case of Whitworth, it was "He's old". Ignoring the fact the guy plays 16 games a season at pro-bowl level talent. Their second excuse is that they don't want to pay that much, but won't flinch when advocating $10MM/yr for Pugh.


Wait, Pugh is hot garbage? Holy shit. Clueless as usual.


I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Or perhaps I missed him being selected as a replacement for an alternate for a pro-bowler? No, let me check... Yup, a bag of hot trash that missed the flaming dumpster fire.
You're an idiot  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 7:26 pm : link
And you've proved it time and time again. Pugh is asked to play RT? He does it. Asked to move to LG? He does it. When asked to go to LT because of injury, he does it. Asked to go back to RT, he does it. And he does a very good job everywhere he plays. It's not his fault that he's playing with 4 guys that shouldn't be anywhere near the field. If Pugh leaves and goes somewhere with a strong OL, he will excel. Then we will get to listen to you bitch about letting him go or how the Giants coaches must suck because Pugh was "hot garbage" for the Giants but is now a stud.

Guys that think Pugh is "hot garbage" shouldn't be posting on a message board. It's embarrassing for you and exposes your intelligence. Or lack thereof
Ahh, the Jack of All Trades - Master of None  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 7:37 pm : link
excuse for Pugh. You don't have to worry about me bringing up the argument next year as you indicated. Never liked the pick and don't like the player. I hope he goes back to Conshy and signs with the Eagles. At least we'll be able to generate a pass rush for 2 games a season (assuming he isn't hurt and sitting on the bench).
RE: Ahh, the Jack of All Trades - Master of None  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 7:42 pm : link
In comment 13634529 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
excuse for Pugh. You don't have to worry about me bringing up the argument next year as you indicated. Never liked the pick and don't like the player. I hope he goes back to Conshy and signs with the Eagles. At least we'll be able to generate a pass rush for 2 games a season (assuming he isn't hurt and sitting on the bench).

Ahhh, there it is. You didn't like the pick. So now you feel like you have to double and triple down to justify your draft day stance. You had your opinion before he played his first game and it will never change just because you want to be proven "right". Brilliant
I've already been proven "right" just on my stance on Whitworth.  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 7:45 pm : link
You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.
RE: I've already been proven  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 7:50 pm : link
In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.

I never once commented on Whitworth you clown. Please provide just ONE post of mine that ever mentioned Whitworth at all. Just one. I didn't have a strong opinion one way or the other. Making shit up is incredibly sad. Now prove to the board that you aren't pulling shit out your ass. Let's see one single post where I said that Whitworth was too old. I'll be waiting
RE: I've already been proven  
Gatorade Dunk : 10/7/2017 8:09 pm : link
In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. That doesn't validate any sort of football knowledge that you think you have.
RE: RE: I've already been proven  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 8:11 pm : link
In comment 13634542 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.


I never once commented on Whitworth you clown. Please provide just ONE post of mine that ever mentioned Whitworth at all. Just one. I didn't have a strong opinion one way or the other. Making shit up is incredibly sad. Now prove to the board that you aren't pulling shit out your ass. Let's see one single post where I said that Whitworth was too old. I'll be waiting


I apologize as I must have confused one of our numerous disagreements in the past as being with regards to Whitworth. For the record, I could not find a single post that you referred to Whitworth as too old. Also, for the record, you did comment on a few of the Whitworth threads that are in the archives - one just as recent as September 2017.
RE: I've already been proven  
Gatorade Dunk : 10/7/2017 8:17 pm : link
In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.

Next time you want to claim any sort of OL knowledge, just remember this gem:

"Good signing." - ( New Window )
RE: RE: I've already been proven  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 8:33 pm : link
In comment 13634570 Gatorade Dunk said:
Quote:
In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.


Next time you want to claim any sort of OL knowledge, just remember this gem: "Good signing." - ( New Window )


Gator are you drunk? The reasoning was valid at the time. Jerry is not a good player, but he can be counted on to show up. Posters like Shock love Pugh's ability to fill-in for different positions, but they are also quick to forget the need to account for another roster spot that will inevitably be needed when Pugh misses multiple games a season. With limited roster spots especially since Spidey is our 3rd QB that will never get a jersey, you need to fill out the remaining roster with players that you can count on to play.
I don't know  
B in ALB : 10/7/2017 8:48 pm : link
If you're arguing that signing John Jerry to another contract is a good thing, I really don't know what to say.
RE: RE: RE: I've already been proven  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 8:51 pm : link
In comment 13634577 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
In comment 13634570 Gatorade Dunk said:


Quote:


In comment 13634535 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


You were one of the "too old" posters. Like I mentioned above, I wasn't going to name posters as it would only serve as an "I told you so". But in your case, well, I told you so.


Next time you want to claim any sort of OL knowledge, just remember this gem: "Good signing." - ( New Window )



Gator are you drunk? The reasoning was valid at the time. Jerry is not a good player, but he can be counted on to show up. Posters like Shock love Pugh's ability to fill-in for different positions, but they are also quick to forget the need to account for another roster spot that will inevitably be needed when Pugh misses multiple games a season. With limited roster spots especially since Spidey is our 3rd QB that will never get a jersey, you need to fill out the remaining roster with players that you can count on to play.

You are seriously over doing Pugh durability. He's missed 9 games total in his entire career. 5 of them being last year. It's lazy to label him injury prone at this point. Whitworth missed 6 games in his third season. You cannot predict injuries from one season to the next.

You literally suggested CUTTING Pugh in that linked thread. For crying out loud man. You not liking the pick at the time has reallyvhad a negative effect on your judgement about the player.
Pugh is injury prone?  
B in ALB : 10/7/2017 8:58 pm : link
Cut him?

The only times he was nicked up were a result of getting rolled up on and one was a nasty leg whip to his knee I think.

That's not injury prone. That's football prone. Holy ass hairs.

You act as if he can't stay on the field. Meanwhile he's been an anchor since he was drafted playing every position except Center. Fuck off.
RE: Pugh is injury prone?  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 9:06 pm : link
In comment 13634597 B in ALB said:
Quote:
Cut him?

The only times he was nicked up were a result of getting rolled up on and one was a nasty leg whip to his knee I think.

That's not injury prone. That's football prone. Holy ass hairs.

You act as if he can't stay on the field. Meanwhile he's been an anchor since he was drafted playing every position except Center. Fuck off.


B - I'm not making up his injuries. The fact is he has only played 16 games in a season his rookie year. Every year after, he misses multiple games. 2 games in 2014, 2 games in 2015, 6 games in 2016. And get the fuck out of here with the "football prone" - whatever that means. I played RG. The truth of the matter is that he isn't that tough. A bruised thigh in 2014? Puss. Headaches in 2015? Puss. Sprained knee in 2016? Puss. That drama queen Rapisburger had the same sprained mcl injury last year and he came back sooner than Pugh. I shit on Flowers, but there is one attribute that can't be taken from him. He is a tough dude hobbling through his rookie year with the high ankle sprain. If Pugh had the same, he would be on IR giving interviews on crutches.
RE: RE: Pugh is injury prone?  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 9:17 pm : link
In comment 13634610 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
In comment 13634597 B in ALB said:


Quote:


Cut him?

The only times he was nicked up were a result of getting rolled up on and one was a nasty leg whip to his knee I think.

That's not injury prone. That's football prone. Holy ass hairs.

You act as if he can't stay on the field. Meanwhile he's been an anchor since he was drafted playing every position except Center. Fuck off.



B - I'm not making up his injuries. The fact is he has only played 16 games in a season his rookie year. Every year after, he misses multiple games. 2 games in 2014, 2 games in 2015, 6 games in 2016. And get the fuck out of here with the "football prone" - whatever that means. I played RG. The truth of the matter is that he isn't that tough. A bruised thigh in 2014? Puss. Headaches in 2015? Puss. Sprained knee in 2016? Puss. That drama queen Rapisburger had the same sprained mcl injury last year and he came back sooner than Pugh. I shit on Flowers, but there is one attribute that can't be taken from him. He is a tough dude hobbling through his rookie year with the high ankle sprain. If Pugh had the same, he would be on IR giving interviews on crutches.

You played RG? Bwahaaaaa? What level was that? Pee wee? And that somehow makes you an expert on how tough Pugh is? Holy Christ
We're comparing playing resumes now?  
B in ALB : 10/7/2017 9:32 pm : link
Ok. What you got bud?
RE: RE: RE: Pugh is injury prone?  
Diver_Down : 10/7/2017 9:33 pm : link
In comment 13634615 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13634610 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


In comment 13634597 B in ALB said:


Quote:


Cut him?

The only times he was nicked up were a result of getting rolled up on and one was a nasty leg whip to his knee I think.

That's not injury prone. That's football prone. Holy ass hairs.

You act as if he can't stay on the field. Meanwhile he's been an anchor since he was drafted playing every position except Center. Fuck off.



B - I'm not making up his injuries. The fact is he has only played 16 games in a season his rookie year. Every year after, he misses multiple games. 2 games in 2014, 2 games in 2015, 6 games in 2016. And get the fuck out of here with the "football prone" - whatever that means. I played RG. The truth of the matter is that he isn't that tough. A bruised thigh in 2014? Puss. Headaches in 2015? Puss. Sprained knee in 2016? Puss. That drama queen Rapisburger had the same sprained mcl injury last year and he came back sooner than Pugh. I shit on Flowers, but there is one attribute that can't be taken from him. He is a tough dude hobbling through his rookie year with the high ankle sprain. If Pugh had the same, he would be on IR giving interviews on crutches.


You played RG? Bwahaaaaa? What level was that? Pee wee? And that somehow makes you an expert on how tough Pugh is? Holy Christ


I played up through my senior year in high school. I played at time when you had headaches, you still played. I have no idea of how many concussions I had. We didn't cry about them back then. I would have likely played in college, but I was more concerned about my health. I had 12 neck injuries that required being carted off on the hardboard and taken to the ER. The worst was when the opponent that I injured also was in the same ER (separated by a curtain) crying because he couldn't feel his legs. We played at a time where you led with your helmet. We were rewarded for nasty hits by earning a skull/crossbones sticker on the helmet. They were considered a badge of honor along with the war stripes of the opponents helmet paint streaked along our own helmets. Absent of a scholarship to pay for college, I had no other means so I enlisted in the infantry for 6 years. I then went to college on the GI Bill. Need to know more about me? And yes, Pugh wouldn't last 6 weeks in Ft. Benning. Puss.
wait  
MookGiants : 10/7/2017 9:39 pm : link
so you didn't play in college because you were worried about your health, but you did have 12 neck injuries that landed you in the hospital yet continued playing because it was a badge of honor.

Makes sense.
Playing through concussions  
MookGiants : 10/7/2017 9:41 pm : link
doesn't make you tough, either. To suggest Pugh is a pussy because he won't play through a concussion just makes you sound like a fool. No one should ever play through them, doing so just makes you a fool, not tough.
Stop being an asshole Mook  
B in ALB : 10/7/2017 9:47 pm : link
Let him continue. I'm learning a lot about what it means to be a tuff football player and not a puss.
RE: Stop being an asshole Mook  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 11:55 pm : link
In comment 13634627 B in ALB said:
Quote:
Let him continue. I'm learning a lot about what it means to be a tuff football player and not a puss.

Being carted off the field with 12 neck injuries and suffering countless concussions all while still in high school is the very definition of being a puss. Jeezus, how brittle do you have to be to suffer a neck injury about every other game? Getting your shit kicked in by 150 lbs. high school sophomores is stuff of legend. And I'm not surprised by his concussion issues. It's incredibly apparent in his posts.
Wow  
Cap'n Bluebeard : 10/8/2017 12:10 am : link
Are we witnessing the effects of Diver_Down's CTE right here on this thread?

Nevermind, it can't be. I bet only puss's get CTE.
RE: RE: Stop being an asshole Mook  
Diver_Down : 10/8/2017 7:14 am : link
In comment 13634686 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13634627 B in ALB said:


Quote:


Let him continue. I'm learning a lot about what it means to be a tuff football player and not a puss.


Being carted off the field with 12 neck injuries and suffering countless concussions all while still in high school is the very definition of being a puss. Jeezus, how brittle do you have to be to suffer a neck injury about every other game? Getting your shit kicked in by 150 lbs. high school sophomores is stuff of legend. And I'm not surprised by his concussion issues. It's incredibly apparent in his posts.


Enjoy the laughs. My neck injuries were over the course of my playing days. Yes, I started young (6th grade) and continued to play up through my senior year. My problem was uncontrolled aggression and poor coaching. It was actually encouraged to hurt opponents as they can't compete from the sideline. My junior year I had a streak of injuring someone every game sacrificing my own well-being by spearing opponents with my helmet. Yes, some of my hits led to such injuries where I had to be carted off the field.

To the point re: CTE, I'm sure I have it. Back when I was younger, concussions were not treated like today. Many cases it was just a matter of getting your bell rung. Blurred vision? suck it up. So forgive me if I don't have sympathy for the players who need to sit out games and practices because they are in the protocol. They know the dangers with the sport and get paid for it. If they don't like it, then find a different profession.
And the meltdown continues!  
Gatorade Dunk : 10/8/2017 10:38 am : link
.
RE: And the meltdown continues!  
BigBlueShock : 10/8/2017 10:49 am : link
In comment 13634824 Gatorade Dunk said:
Quote:
.

Leave him alone. He once scored 4 touchdowns in one high school game.

Oh wait, that was Al Bundy. This guy set the record for needing an ambulance brought out during the games. Puss.
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner