Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

OL Kaleb Johnson worked out for the Giants today.

gidiefor : Mod : 10/6/2017 4:59 pm
Former Rutgers player

as per Dan Duggan
make that 10 O linemen  
gidiefor : Mod : 10/6/2017 5:02 pm : link
Quote:
The Giants had a tryout Friday filled with OL (10 of them). Most notable were Cyril Richardson and Jeremiah Poutasi. The full list: G Kareem Are G Willie Beavers G Ethan Cooper G Kaleb Johnson T Cameron Jefferson DT Greg Milhouse T Storm Norton T Jeremiah Poutasi G Cyril Richardson G Kristjan Sokoli G Zach Voytek


as per Jordan Raanan
Link - ( New Window )
Thats more tryouts than  
Bluesbreaker : 10/6/2017 5:04 pm : link
the past 5 seasons Jerry has awoken from his stupor ...
Greg Milhouse  
gidiefor : Mod : 10/6/2017 5:04 pm : link
is a former Giant DLineman
Milhouse FTW  
jcn56 : 10/6/2017 5:05 pm : link
.  
jcn56 : 10/6/2017 5:06 pm : link
Millhouse  
Simms11 : 10/6/2017 5:07 pm : link
had quite a career at a lower level of competition. Take a look at some of his videos. If he could play like that at this level, hed be a keeper.
haha  
santacruzom : 10/6/2017 5:26 pm : link
that guy's on my Giants team in my Madden franchise. Plays RG, is starting over John Jerry.

Now if only the Giants will score my Madden franchise's godly rookie RB, we'll be unstoppable.
Johnson was HM All-B1G and a 4 year starter  
njm : 10/6/2017 5:42 pm : link
Played ORT and ORG. Has bounced around on practice squads. As I recall, he's not as quick as Wheeler but stronger.
RE: Thats more tryouts than  
old man : 10/6/2017 8:51 pm : link
In comment 13633294 Bluesbreaker said:
Quote:
the past 5 seasons Jerry has awoken from his stupor ...

Maybe JR got concussed at the SB 46 celebration and he's finally cleared protocols and find a Kareem McKenzie and Keith Hamilton among all those players; maybe he can repeat his '06 -08 draft successes and give us something to look forward to.
The ump's are ready to go home  
WE GUNNA, STOMP YOU OUT! : 10/6/2017 9:54 pm : link
Horrible...
They should go with Will Beavers and Storm Norton  
Jimmy Googs : 10/7/2017 8:34 am : link
on "name" value alone...
Would this player be mentioned  
Carson53 : 10/7/2017 1:36 pm : link
if he wasn't a former Rutgers player, most likely not.
That is an ongoing theme, I guess I am bemused.
Need something else to talk about, as this dreary season
rolls on...
RE: Would this player be mentioned  
BigBlueShock : 10/7/2017 1:42 pm : link
In comment 13634345 Carson53 said:
Quote:
if he wasn't a former Rutgers player, most likely not.
That is an ongoing theme, I guess I am bemused.
Need something else to talk about, as this dreary season
rolls on...

Wtf? Your rambling is a sure sign that it's nap time, gramps. Go take a long snooze and you'll feel better
RE: RE: Would this player be mentioned  
Carson53 : 10/7/2017 1:53 pm : link
In comment 13634350 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13634345 Carson53 said:


Quote:


if he wasn't a former Rutgers player, most likely not.
That is an ongoing theme, I guess I am bemused.
Need something else to talk about, as this dreary season
rolls on...


Wtf? Your rambling is a sure sign that it's nap time, gramps. Go take a long snooze and you'll feel better
..

It's over your head, so its' rambling, interesting take there sonny. I slept very well last night, how about you?
Back to the Corner