Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Fantasy Football 10/07

Milton : 10/7/2017 10:35 pm
Didn't see a fantasy thread for the day and it's late so I'm starting a new one rather than tag onto 10/06...

Conventional wisdom says I should start Jeffrey in the Flex but I'm considering either Blount or Gallman (it's a 1/2 PPR league). Jeffrey has been kind of blah and with Smallwood out, Blount should get an uptick in touches. Gallman is the wild card, but wouldn't be surprised if he caught five or six balls and had a hundred total yards on the day. My other RBs are Howard and Abdullah and my other WRs are OBJ and Tyreek Hill.
start  
Mr. Nickels : 10/7/2017 10:40 pm : link
Blount
My question Half PPR  
Mr. Nickels : 10/7/2017 10:48 pm : link
I need 2 WRs and a Flex from:

Amari Cooper vs Baltimore Ravens 4:05 PM
Dante Adams vs Dallas Cowboys 4:25 PM
Devin Funchess at Detroit Lions 1:00 PM
Jaron Brown vs Philadelphia 1:00 PM

Ameer Abdullah vs Carolina Panthers 1:00 PM
Latavius Murray at Chicago Bears 8:30 PM MNF

I have Adams Funchess and Abdullah in..

Will Adams definitley play and not be limited in any way?

Sit Cooper with Manuel in there?

Tough choice between Abdullah and Latavius... if what they say is true Latavius gets bulk of carries and is a good bet to score a TD
I like Abdullah over Latavius at RB...  
Milton : 10/7/2017 11:24 pm : link
Your collection of WRs all come with question marks that I won't pretend to have an opinion one way or another, but I would look hard at Jaron Brown. He got 12 targets last week and both JJ Nelson and John Brown are listed as questionable.
One other thing...  
Milton : 10/8/2017 2:44 am : link
In a 12-team PPR league (that gives 1 point for every 10 return yards) I'm strong at RB (Bell, Hunt, Cohen, Martin, Gallman) but weak at WR (Tyreek Hill, Landry, Fuller, Lockett).

Assuming no surprises, my plan is to offer Martin and Landry (not to be confused with Martin and Lewis) to three different teams at the same time in exchange for AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, or OBJ. The team with OBJ is the least likely to accept the offer since his RBs are Gurley, Fournette, and Gillislee, but he is also the strongest at WR (OBJ, Garcon, Cobb, Benjamin, Amendola) so he can most afford to lose OBJ.

How would you rank those trade offers in terms of favorability and likelihood? Green obviously takes a back seat to Nelson and OBJ, but the guy with Green is the most likely to accept the offer since he is currently 1-3 (so he'll be either 1-4 or 2-3 on Monday night) and both Green and his top RB, Elliott, are on their bye weeks. Which of course would mean that I need to survive week 6 with Hill, Fuller, Lockett and whoever I can pick up on the waiver wire at the WR position. On the other hand, the guy with Jordy Nelson is also currently at 1-3 and his RB stable is pretty bare with only Carlos Hyde, Matt Forte, and Latavius Murray.

Martin had a good debut and is Tampa's clear cut #1 RB so I figure his trade value is pretty decent right now. Maybe it gets better after week six, maybe not. Should I hold onto him for another week before making trade offers? Should I make offers for Nelson or OBJ on Monday night and give those teams until Tuesday night before making an offer for Green? I guess it all depends on how things shake out this weekend. Just thinking out loud......
Trying to figure out...  
2ndroundKO : 10/8/2017 2:53 am : link
who to start at RB2. Choices are:

Aaron Jones (looks like Jamaal Williams may play this week)

Alex Collins

On waivers are:

Elijah McGuire
The aforementioned Jamaal Williams


Thoughts?

RE: Trying to figure out...  
Milton : 10/8/2017 3:12 am : link
In comment 13634713 2ndroundKO said:
Quote:
who to start at RB2. Choices are:

Aaron Jones (looks like Jamaal Williams may play this week)

Alex Collins

On waivers are:

Elijah McGuire
The aforementioned Jamaal Williams


Thoughts?
Standard or PPR?
Qb stream....  
OBJRoyal : 10/8/2017 6:36 am : link
Which qb would you start??

Rivers at the Giants
Eli VS Chargers
Palmer at the Eagles

thanks in advance!!
RE: My question Half PPR  
OBJRoyal : 10/8/2017 6:38 am : link
In comment 13634652 Mr. Nickels said:
Quote:
I need 2 WRs and a Flex from:

Amari Cooper vs Baltimore Ravens 4:05 PM
Dante Adams vs Dallas Cowboys 4:25 PM
Devin Funchess at Detroit Lions 1:00 PM
Jaron Brown vs Philadelphia 1:00 PM

Ameer Abdullah vs Carolina Panthers 1:00 PM
Latavius Murray at Chicago Bears 8:30 PM MNF

I have Adams Funchess and Abdullah in..

Will Adams definitley play and not be limited in any way?

Sit Cooper with Manuel in there?

Tough choice between Abdullah and Latavius... if what they say is true Latavius gets bulk of carries and is a good bet to score a TD


I wouldn't discount Brown getting deep on the eagles
RE: RE: Trying to figure out...  
2ndroundKO : 10/8/2017 7:16 am : link
In comment 13634715 Milton said:
Quote:
In comment 13634713 2ndroundKO said:


Quote:


who to start at RB2. Choices are:

Aaron Jones (looks like Jamaal Williams may play this week)

Alex Collins

On waivers are:

Elijah McGuire
The aforementioned Jamaal Williams


Thoughts?


Standard or PPR?


0.5 PPR
With Brees on bye  
UConn4523 : 10/8/2017 8:00 am : link
Dalton vs Buffalo or Bradford vs Chicago?
RE: With Brees on bye  
OBJRoyal : 10/8/2017 8:06 am : link
In comment 13634739 UConn4523 said:
Quote:
Dalton vs Buffalo or Bradford vs Chicago?


you almost have to go Dalton, is Bradford set to play??

thoughts on These qb's, Rivers/Eli/Palmer??
I have freeman and Coleman on bye  
beatrixkiddo : 10/8/2017 8:41 am : link
Need to pick a second RB to start with Nixon full ppr would you choose Riddick or J. Williams?

Also would you flex either one over Engram or Moncrief?
Arizona  
FThomas : 10/8/2017 9:09 am : link
Needs to trade away one of those receivers or something. John Brown, Jaron Brown, JJ Nelson all this shit sounds the same. I can't wait till they draft Brown Johnson and JJ Jaron next year.
Pierre Garcon  
davek3698 : 10/8/2017 9:32 am : link
Would you start him over either Keenan Allen or Stefon Diggs at WR? What about over Bilal Powell at Flex? PPR league. Thanks.
RE: Pierre Garcon  
UConn4523 : 10/8/2017 9:37 am : link
In comment 13634782 davek3698 said:
Quote:
Would you start him over either Keenan Allen or Stefon Diggs at WR? What about over Bilal Powell at Flex? PPR league. Thanks.


Garçon sucks, no chance I play him over those 2 or Powell.
Standard scoring.  
Miami_JintsFan : 10/8/2017 9:41 am : link
Lynch vs Balt

L.Murray @ Chi
RE: I have freeman and Coleman on bye  
pjcas18 : 10/8/2017 9:42 am : link
In comment 13634762 beatrixkiddo said:
Quote:
Need to pick a second RB to start with Nixon full ppr would you choose Riddick or J. Williams?

Also would you flex either one over Engram or Moncrief?


Riddick and no. I'd flex Engram.

Tyreek Hill @HOU or Randall Cobb @DAL no PPR for flex.
Is Crabtree playable this week?  
Bobby Humphrey's Earpad : 10/8/2017 10:20 am : link
Crabtree or Jaron Brown in my PPR flex. I can also play Crowell there because he at least have a floor of a few points.
Crowell  
annexOPR : 10/8/2017 11:13 am : link
Should have a nice day at home vs the Jets
RE: Qb stream....  
annexOPR : 10/8/2017 11:14 am : link
In comment 13634726 OBJRoyal said:
Quote:
Which qb would you start??

Rivers at the Giants
Eli VS Chargers
Palmer at the Eagles

thanks in advance!!


Palmer ... all they do is throw
Should I start Bryant today coming off the flu versus Jax?  
jgambrosio : 10/8/2017 11:58 am : link
Or hope crowell or Abdullah finally.hit paydirt?
What is the opinion Darkwa?  
Koldegaard : 10/8/2017 12:14 pm : link
Everybody is on the Gallman bandwagon,
but they just said on fantasy live that Darkwa gets
the start.
Back to the Corner