Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Anyone been watching Vice Principals?

j_rud : 11/12/2017 11:28 pm
First season had its moments but this season was great. Don't think the finale had quite the high notes as last weeks fist fight but it was a good ending. McBride and Goggins were great throughout the series and while I'll miss the quirky insanity I respect their decision to tell a story and end it.

Anyone else been watching? It's been a great way to bring some levity back into your Sunday after watching this shit-show of a season unfold.
Awesome show  
KWhite2250 : 11/12/2017 11:39 pm : link
The shooter ended up being very obvious. Neither thought Iíd be upset about Lee Russell as much as I was in those last 30 mins.

Also great cameo there at the end
Great great show.  
Toastt34 : 11/13/2017 12:33 am : link
And nobody really talks about it. Walton Goggins is just awesome and I love Danny McBride. The amazing part of the show for me was that every scene from every episode served a purpose. Bummed itís over.
Love it  
Montreal Man : 11/13/2017 12:59 pm : link
McBride and Goggins are great.

Goggins is the most versatile and imaginative actor working in TV today. He's phenomenal
Goggins  
halfback20 : 11/13/2017 1:01 pm : link
Is awesome. He was great in The Shield. That's what i remember him for.
Yes, I watched both seasons  
pjcas18 : 11/13/2017 1:01 pm : link
really good show.
Loved the show also btw.  
halfback20 : 11/13/2017 1:01 pm : link
Sad it's over but i get it.
Goggins  
pjcas18 : 11/13/2017 1:08 pm : link
was really good in most of what he does = besides the Shield loved him in justified and even his small role in Sons of Anarchy (as a transexual) was well done.

plus his tarantino movie roles.

Good actor.

Great show  
WillVAB : 11/13/2017 8:27 pm : link
Was that the end of the show or just the season?
RE: Great show  
pjcas18 : 11/13/2017 8:31 pm : link
In comment 13691135 WillVAB said:
Quote:
Was that the end of the show or just the season?


I think end of the show completely.
RE: RE: Great show  
WillVAB : 11/13/2017 8:37 pm : link
In comment 13691155 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
In comment 13691135 WillVAB said:


Quote:


Was that the end of the show or just the season?



I think end of the show completely.


Thatís what I thought. Sucks.
It sucks but it makes sense  
j_rud : 11/14/2017 4:10 pm : link
McBride and Jody Hill originally wrote it to be a movie back when they had done Foot Fist Way. One of the reasons it got put on the back burner was that they couldn't find someone to play Russell. When they revisited it and decided to make it as a show they stick to the original premise and set out with a clear cut story to tell. They filmed both seasons back to back and wrapped it up. I'll miss the show but I respect how they did it. Also, it was crazy enough that after awhile it would've gotten stale. Rather it go out on top than drag on.
RE: It sucks but it makes sense  
pjcas18 : 11/14/2017 4:16 pm : link
In comment 13692243 j_rud said:
Quote:
McBride and Jody Hill originally wrote it to be a movie back when they had done Foot Fist Way. One of the reasons it got put on the back burner was that they couldn't find someone to play Russell. When they revisited it and decided to make it as a show they stick to the original premise and set out with a clear cut story to tell. They filmed both seasons back to back and wrapped it up. I'll miss the show but I respect how they did it. Also, it was crazy enough that after awhile it would've gotten stale. Rather it go out on top than drag on.


agree, extending beyond the original artistic vision often means lower quality.
Back to the Corner