Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Not a peep from Odell?

EJJ : 11/17/2017 11:18 am
I haven't seen or heard anything about Odell's opinion on the collapse of his team this year? I find that interesting.
One reporter I think Glouber ,I know I probably butchered his name but you all know I can't spell anyway LOL. He wrote an article where he tries to blame the whole collapse on Odell. I didn't read the article ,but I do feel Odell has been given preferential treatment considering all his Antics he's never been suspended. The fact is most Superstars do get preferential treatment look at LT.
Either way considering obj is a franchise player the most talented player on the team you think something would have come out in social media by now about his feelings about this Lost season thoughts?
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
RE: when a player goes on IR  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 11/17/2017 11:52 am : link
In comment 13694847 Matt in SGS said:
Quote:
for all intents and purposes, they are dead to the team. Yes, they will still go to some meetings and offer advice, but for the most part, when a pro athlete gets hurt and it done for the season, their focus is on their own rehab to get healthy for next season. Odell shouldn't really be saying anything about this season because he can't do anything about it anymore.



^^^ This. ^^^
Why would you expect him to weigh in on this?  
montanagiant : 11/17/2017 11:53 am : link
That's not his job. His job right now is to heal and stay as far away from this issue as humanly possible. Which it seems to me is exactly what he is doing
RE: He's a loser  
Howyadoin : 11/17/2017 11:54 am : link
In comment 13694819 theold5j said:
Quote:
that's why
you my friend are a shithead
Couldn't balance my check book....  
Doomster : 11/17/2017 11:57 am : link
All OBj's fault!
There is nothing to be gained by OB being visible during this time  
JonC : 11/17/2017 11:59 am : link
Keep his head down and rehab for 2018 is the best strategy.

Often, players themselves don't know wtf is going on during a season like this, and if they do it's not in anyone's best interests for them to run their mouths.
Leave it to Giants fans  
LakeGeorgeGiant : 11/17/2017 12:00 pm : link
to consistently throw shade at their best players.

Dipshits.
RE: There is nothing to be gained by OB being visible during this time  
Slade : 11/17/2017 12:03 pm : link
In comment 13694893 JonC said:
Quote:
Keep his head down and rehab for 2018 is the best strategy.

Often, players themselves don't know wtf is going on during a season like this, and if they do it's not in anyone's best interests for them to run their mouths.


+1

Seriously where do some of you clowns come up with this stuff?
just follow  
jestersdead : 11/17/2017 12:03 pm : link
his instagram account if you want to keep tabs on him.
He just razzed Shep on Giants Insider  
gidiefor : Mod : 11/17/2017 12:04 pm : link
Quote:
Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN

IN #GIANTS INSIDER: Mr. One-Handed Catch, Odell Beckham Jr., joked with Sterling Shepard that his lefty grab in San Fran ďhit the ground.Ē ďBut it didnít. He was just hatiní.Ē
he's on the boat  
HomerJones45 : 11/17/2017 12:05 pm : link
attempting to lead others astray and destroy the team.
RE: Take a look around the NFL...stars get  
regulator : 11/17/2017 12:12 pm : link
In comment 13694844 Thatís Gold, Jerry said:
Quote:
special treatment...it's always been that way and always will. What should be evaluated is their performance on the field. No one received more special treatment than LT. But LT was a major team guy and wanted the team to win. Further, he played hard every down and every year he was in the league...he hated to lose.


I see no evidence that the same cannot be said about Odell.
Priceless  
Mike from Ohio : 11/17/2017 12:13 pm : link
The idiots who want Odell to "shut up and play" now want to know why he is not on social media commenting on the team's failures.
RE: Leave it to Giants fans  
BigBlueShock : 11/17/2017 12:13 pm : link
In comment 13694895 LakeGeorgeGiant said:
Quote:
to consistently throw shade at their best players.

Dipshits.

Iím really starting to think that Giants fans are some of the very worst in the league. Just as we see how players respond in the face of adversity, we get to see how the fans respond as well.

Many, many Giants fans have failed miserably this season. Just as embarrassing as the play of the team.
RE: RE: There is nothing to be gained by OB being visible during this time  
arcarsenal : 11/17/2017 12:15 pm : link
In comment 13694901 Slade said:
Quote:
In comment 13694893 JonC said:


Quote:


Keep his head down and rehab for 2018 is the best strategy.

Often, players themselves don't know wtf is going on during a season like this, and if they do it's not in anyone's best interests for them to run their mouths.



+1

Seriously where do some of you clowns come up with this stuff?


Probably the same way you come up with all of your bullshit "info" ;)
I will second that  
Bluesbreaker : 11/17/2017 12:20 pm : link
RE: He's a loser
BigBlue4You09 : 11:24 am : link : reply
In comment 13694819 theold5j said:
Quote:
that's why


Youíre useless

What the hell does OBJ have to do with anything right now you could at least wait until he actually comments on something .
he's posting  
Paulie Walnuts : 11/17/2017 12:27 pm : link
on IG alot
Geez,  
81_Great_Dane : 11/17/2017 12:49 pm : link
when he talks, it's a problem. When he's quiet, it's a problem. Let the kid alone, he's not even in the locker room, never mind on the field.
I don't think he's been at the facility  
ron mexico : 11/17/2017 12:49 pm : link
He probably only has slightly more insight than we do
OBJ is a distraction to the team.  
joe48 : 11/17/2017 1:21 pm : link
Great talent that may not be as great when he returns. Hopefully he is okay sp the Giants can trade him after the 2018 season. He does not understand the meaning of team. He is a 4th year selfish player who is not going to change. Selfish players do not win championships.
RE: OBJ is a distraction to the team.  
Blue Moon : 11/17/2017 2:23 pm : link
In comment 13695005 joe48 said:
Quote:
Great talent that may not be as great when he returns. Hopefully he is okay sp the Giants can trade him after the 2018 season. He does not understand the meaning of team. He is a 4th year selfish player who is not going to change. Selfish players do not win championships.


Well stated and fully agree.
RE: I will second that  
BigBlue4You09 : 11/17/2017 2:25 pm : link
In comment 13694933 Bluesbreaker said:
Quote:
RE: He's a loser
BigBlue4You09 : 11:24 am : link : reply
In comment 13694819 theold5j said:
Quote:
that's why


Youíre useless

What the hell does OBJ have to do with anything right now you could at least wait until he actually comments on something .


Itís clear he signed up here just to troll about OBJ. Sad and pathetic
RE: Geez,  
TJ : 11/17/2017 2:32 pm : link
In comment 13694977 81_Great_Dane said:
Quote:
when he talks, it's a problem. When he's quiet, it's a problem. Let the kid alone, he's not even in the locker room, never mind on the field.


Well put. Odell can't do anything to help the team right now so there's really nothing to say. And if he does say something he'll catch hell for it.
RE: OBJ is a distraction to the team.  
Ten Ton Hammer : 11/17/2017 2:53 pm : link
In comment 13695005 joe48 said:
Quote:
Great talent that may not be as great when he returns. Hopefully he is okay sp the Giants can trade him after the 2018 season. He does not understand the meaning of team. He is a 4th year selfish player who is not going to change. Selfish players do not win championships.


The team looks laser focused now that he's gone.
Why the eff  
allstarjim : 11/17/2017 2:54 pm : link
would anybody care about what Odell thinks about the season and the team that he cannot contribute to any longer? What is people's g-d obsession with everything with OBJ? Can't you just enjoy his play on the field and let that be it? FFS...you are part of the problem and why we always have these effing media soap operas the media sells to gullible idiots.
RE: OBJ is a distraction to the team.  
allstarjim : 11/17/2017 2:57 pm : link
In comment 13695005 joe48 said:
Quote:
Great talent that may not be as great when he returns. Hopefully he is okay sp the Giants can trade him after the 2018 season. He does not understand the meaning of team. He is a 4th year selfish player who is not going to change. Selfish players do not win championships.


Here's another dumb post. I don't mean you're dumb. Just about this. This opinion is dumb.
he is the next Eli  
mdc1 : 11/17/2017 2:59 pm : link
that will absorb all of our team capital. The difference is Eli has 2 rings of productivity and Odell does not show up to make plays in important games. Until he does it in important games it is just showing up for the job.
RE: he is the next Eli  
mdc1 : 11/17/2017 3:01 pm : link
In comment 13695119 mdc1 said:
Quote:
that will absorb all of our team capital. The difference is Eli has 2 rings of productivity and Odell does not show up to make plays in important games. Until he does it in important games it is just showing up for the job.


and I might add, every business has a set of fucking peacocks.
RE: Why the eff  
HomerJones45 : 11/17/2017 3:01 pm : link
In comment 13695112 allstarjim said:
Quote:
would anybody care about what Odell thinks about the season and the team that he cannot contribute to any longer? What is people's g-d obsession with everything with OBJ? Can't you just enjoy his play on the field and let that be it? FFS...you are part of the problem and why we always have these effing media soap operas the media sells to gullible idiots.
It is his responsibility to come out and virtue signal that he is appalled by the team's play. He must also confess publicly that the failure to pillory him has led to this privileged attitude by his teammates and that the boat should have been torpedoed.
RE: OBJ is a distraction to the team.  
Les in TO : 11/17/2017 3:05 pm : link
In comment 13695005 joe48 said:
Quote:
Great talent that may not be as great when he returns. Hopefully he is okay sp the Giants can trade him after the 2018 season. He does not understand the meaning of team. He is a 4th year selfish player who is not going to change. Selfish players do not win championships.


This is such BS. Odell may get a lot of media attention and distract fans and reporters but by all accounts he is a very hard worker, passionate, hungry to win and a great teammate. He can be immature and emotional, but that is different than selfish.

while I disagree vehemently that Odell is selfish, I also disagree with your last sentence about how selfish players don't win championships: Plaxico, Deion sanders, Michael Irvin, brett favre, Joe Namath "Meshawn" Johnson, are all prima donna players who have won championships. T.O. and Randy Moss, also notorious selfish players, came inches away from joining that list.
RE: he is the next Eli  
Ten Ton Hammer : 11/17/2017 3:08 pm : link
In comment 13695119 mdc1 said:
Quote:
that will absorb all of our team capital. The difference is Eli has 2 rings of productivity and Odell does not show up to make plays in important games. Until he does it in important games it is just showing up for the job.


Eli didn't have "2 rings of productivity"by this point either. He was barely holding onto the job until december of his 4th year.
The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
ThatLimerickGuy : 11/17/2017 3:28 pm : link
But the current state of the Giants is.
RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
B in ALB : 11/17/2017 3:29 pm : link
In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
But the current state of the Giants is.


Idiocy.
RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
BigBlue4You09 : 11/17/2017 3:34 pm : link
In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
But the current state of the Giants is.


You just love to hear yourself talk huh? Because you never make any sense.
He's too angry..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 11/17/2017 3:38 pm : link
at Eli for getting him injured that he hasn't mustered up the measured approach he needs to take to address this.....
RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
BigBlueShock : 11/17/2017 3:41 pm : link
In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
But the current state of the Giants is.

Holy shit.
RE: RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
B in ALB : 11/17/2017 3:44 pm : link
In comment 13695161 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


But the current state of the Giants is.


Holy shit.


Amazing isn't it, Shock?

It's constant shake your head stuff from this guy.
RE: RE: RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
BigBlueShock : 11/17/2017 3:47 pm : link
In comment 13695165 B in ALB said:
Quote:
In comment 13695161 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


But the current state of the Giants is.


Holy shit.



Amazing isn't it, Shock?

It's constant shake your head stuff from this guy.

Is absolutely incredible. Itís has to be trolling at this point, right? Nobody can be this stupid, can they?
One thing seems certain:  
Crispino : 11/17/2017 3:48 pm : link
The Giants probably wonít be able to print enough money to keep him here. Heís not going to stick around and waste his career on this mess. I bet heíd take less money to go elsewhere wher the opportunity is better from a football standpoint.
RE: One thing seems certain:  
Blue Moon : 11/17/2017 4:49 pm : link
In comment 13695170 Crispino said:
Quote:
The Giants probably wonít be able to print enough money to keep him here. Heís not going to stick around and waste his career on this mess. I bet heíd take less money to go elsewhere wher the opportunity is better from a football standpoint.


I certainly hope so it would be a blessing in disguise. I guarantee you this. The Football Giants will win a Super Bowl before any team ho goes to!!
People give him more blame than almost any other Giants player ...  
FStubbs : 11/17/2017 4:55 pm : link
... so it's best if he lays low. I thought Odell being quiet was supposed to be what everyone wanted from him anyway.

Seriously, I'm sure he's rehabbing and that's a good thing for 2018.
Thanks EJJ  
annexOPR : 11/17/2017 5:08 pm : link
Proof that Odell is damned if he does, damned if he doesnít on here ...

Comments: Rabble Rabble no I in team like omg I canít believe Beckham Rabble Rabble

Doesnít comment: Rabble Rabble not a leader Rabble Rabble

Heís being quiet - like his ďhatersĒ should be
RE: RE: RE: RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
ThatLimerickGuy : 11/17/2017 6:08 pm : link
In comment 13695169 BigBlueShock said:
Quote:
In comment 13695165 B in ALB said:


Quote:


In comment 13695161 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


But the current state of the Giants is.


Holy shit.



Amazing isn't it, Shock?

It's constant shake your head stuff from this guy.


Is absolutely incredible. Itís has to be trolling at this point, right? Nobody can be this stupid, can they?


Why am I automatically stupid if I have a different opinion than you, which actually is trending big time towards being right (see 1-8 record)?

Is Bob Glauber stupid? He says the same thing, albeit 1.5 years after I did.

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
ThatLimerickGuy : 11/17/2017 6:09 pm : link
In comment 13695291 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 13695169 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695165 B in ALB said:


Quote:


In comment 13695161 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


But the current state of the Giants is.


Holy shit.



Amazing isn't it, Shock?

It's constant shake your head stuff from this guy.


Is absolutely incredible. Itís has to be trolling at this point, right? Nobody can be this stupid, can they?



Why am I automatically stupid if I have a different opinion than you, which actually is trending big time towards being right (see 1-8 record)?

Is Bob Glauber stupid? He says the same thing, albeit 1.5 years after I did.


And FYI him being quiet or at the facility or anything has nothing to do with how he killed the current version of the Giants. That happened long before he hurt his ankle.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: The world's problems are not to blame on Odell  
Les in TO : 11/17/2017 7:37 pm : link
In comment 13695293 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 13695291 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


In comment 13695169 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695165 B in ALB said:


Quote:


In comment 13695161 BigBlueShock said:


Quote:


In comment 13695147 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


But the current state of the Giants is.


Holy shit.



Amazing isn't it, Shock?

It's constant shake your head stuff from this guy.


Is absolutely incredible. Itís has to be trolling at this point, right? Nobody can be this stupid, can they?



Why am I automatically stupid if I have a different opinion than you, which actually is trending big time towards being right (see 1-8 record)?

Is Bob Glauber stupid? He says the same thing, albeit 1.5 years after I did.




And FYI him being quiet or at the facility or anything has nothing to do with how he killed the current version of the Giants. That happened long before he hurt his ankle.
he's the only offense the Giants had last year and the only reason they won 11 games. So your comment is just wrong
Happiness in life is just a click away  
Ten Ton Hammer : 11/17/2017 7:54 pm : link
by ignoring opinions as dumb as those.
OBJ Lovers BLAH BLAH BLAH  
joe48 : 11/18/2017 7:55 pm : link
After 4 years nothing!!!
RE: OBJ Lovers BLAH BLAH BLAH  
BigBlue4You09 : 11/18/2017 7:57 pm : link
In comment 13696030 joe48 said:
Quote:
After 4 years nothing!!!


Could say the same about your existence here
RE: OBJ Lovers BLAH BLAH BLAH  
BigBlueShock : 11/18/2017 8:04 pm : link
In comment 13696030 joe48 said:
Quote:
After 4 years nothing!!!

Lol. You can always tell the low IQ idiots.

If only Odell could play OL, Defense and play all 22 spots on Special teams heíd be somewhat useful...

Iíve never in my life seen one player expected to win a super bowl all by himself like Beckham is expected to do. Because holier than thou couch sitters donít like him.

If you donít think heís done anything productive on the field in his first few seasons you need to quit watching football because you donít know what youíre watching anyways.
RE: OBJ Lovers BLAH BLAH BLAH  
BigBlueShock : 11/18/2017 8:21 pm : link
In comment 13696030 joe48 said:
Quote:
After 4 years nothing!!!

Here's the 2014 Draft. How many of these guys have won a Super Bowl? They must all suck.
Link - ( New Window )
ODJ worshippers relax  
joe48 : 11/19/2017 10:39 am : link
Your posts show too much anger. Too easy to get you all riled up!
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner