Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Your two round mock, please?

TheGhostofBlueGuy : 1/8/2018 3:32 am
1) Trade down and get Nelson from ND. Get what you can in trade like a mid 2nd and a 3rd.

2) Get Sony Michel at the top of the 2nd a la Landon Collins. Michel is the 2nd best back in this draft behind Barkley.

Live with Eli and Webb for one more year. None of these QBs are any kind of exciting outside of Mayfield. Giants aren't taking Mayfield.
Mayfield is exciting but so is electricution!  
wgenesis123 : 1/8/2018 4:41 am : link
Hard to see investing a first round pick in Mayfield and that may be a shame. I think he has a high ceiling but a very low floor. Every pick is a gamble, but I see him as a bigger gamble. Now its not uncommon for a QB projected to round one to slip and drop to 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th round. If the Giants traded down and he slipped, he would be a nice gamble with one of the extra picks. That is a lot of ifs, but that is what the draft is. You look at all the scenarios and try to capitalize on one if it occurs to improve your draft.
Rosen and Price  
jeff57 : 1/8/2018 5:08 am : link
.
...  
ryanmkeane : 1/8/2018 6:33 am : link
Saquon Barkley
Will Hernandez
Denver trade down.....  
George from PA : 1/8/2018 6:43 am : link
Then trade down again swap with Jets (aka Last year Chicago)...as they know Jets wants a QB....and Washington and Arizona are offering a king ransom.

With a slew of top 100 picks, go bpa....fix everything

Super Bowl
RE: Rosen and Price  
Milton : 1/8/2018 6:46 am : link
In comment 13777579 jeff57 said:
Quote:
.
+1
RE: RE: Rosen and Price  
M.S. : 1/8/2018 6:48 am : link
In comment 13777600 Milton said:
Quote:
In comment 13777579 jeff57 said:


Quote:


.

+1

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Rosen and Mike McGlinchey  
GFAN52 : 1/8/2018 7:11 am : link
Need a OL in the 2nd.
All usc and all offense  
rasbutant : 1/8/2018 7:29 am : link
1 QB Darnold
2 RB R. Jones II

Fix the line in fa

Darnold and IDK  
Dave in Buffalo : 1/8/2018 7:34 am : link
We need a new quarterback. Though not as sure fire as expected this past summer, this is still an above average qb class. We need a qb
RE: Rosen and Mike McGlinchey  
jeff57 : 1/8/2018 8:00 am : link
In comment 13777606 GFAN52 said:
Quote:
Need a OL in the 2nd.


McGlinchey will be off the board by pick 34.
RE: Rosen and Price  
The_Boss : 1/8/2018 8:22 am : link
In comment 13777579 jeff57 said:
Quote:
.


My brother plays a mock draft game and most times Price is the guy in the 2nd. I too like him after either Darnold or Rosen.
RE: RE: Rosen and Price  
Milton : 1/8/2018 8:28 am : link
In comment 13777654 The_Boss said:
Quote:
In comment 13777579 jeff57 said:


Quote:


.



My brother plays a mock draft game and most times Price is the guy in the 2nd. I too like him after either Darnold or Rosen.
And he's Pat Shurmur's son-in-law, so he has that going for him.
Rosen and Will Hernandez  
Nomad Crow on the Madison : 1/8/2018 8:31 am : link
Mason Cole, C Michigan, in a later round.
Sam Darnold(or Rosen if taken),  
barens : 1/8/2018 8:55 am : link
Bryce Love or Braden Smith.
.....  
Jay on the Island : 1/8/2018 9:41 am : link
1st Josh Allen
2nd Will Hernandez
Im  
Lefty : 1/8/2018 10:03 am : link
sold OP!
RE: RE: Rosen and Mike McGlinchey  
GFAN52 : 1/8/2018 10:34 am : link
In comment 13777629 jeff57 said:
Quote:
In comment 13777606 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


Need a OL in the 2nd.



McGlinchey will be off the board by pick 34.


Maybe or maybe not. CBS Sports doesn't have him in the top 32.


Link - ( New Window )
Way too early  
JonC : 1/8/2018 10:35 am : link
.
RE: RE: RE: Rosen and Mike McGlinchey  
jeff57 : 1/8/2018 10:36 am : link
In comment 13777904 GFAN52 said:
Quote:
In comment 13777629 jeff57 said:


Quote:


In comment 13777606 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


Need a OL in the 2nd.



McGlinchey will be off the board by pick 34.



Maybe or maybe not. CBS Sports doesn't have him in the top 32.
Link - ( New Window )


The CBS draft site has gone down the toilet since the last year. I don't know what happened to it. They also have Mason Rudolph rated as the top QB
RE: RE: RE: RE: Rosen and Mike McGlinchey  
GFAN52 : 1/8/2018 10:42 am : link
In comment 13777911 jeff57 said:
Quote:
In comment 13777904 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


In comment 13777629 jeff57 said:


Quote:


In comment 13777606 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


Need a OL in the 2nd.



McGlinchey will be off the board by pick 34.



Maybe or maybe not. CBS Sports doesn't have him in the top 32.
Link - ( New Window )



The CBS draft site has gone down the toilet since the last year. I don't know what happened to it. They also have Mason Rudolph rated as the top QB


Who knows for sure until the combine. If not McGlinchey, there are other tackles like Connor Williams or Kolton Miller then should be there at 32.
I have a feeling Giants won’t go QB  
Breeze_94 : 1/8/2018 12:08 pm : link
Which sucks because Rosen is going to be a star.

If the Giants stay put at #2, I think it would be Barkley/B.Chubb and then Billy Price Round 2.

If they trade down with DEN/NYJ, I could see them taking Nelson and then a LB like Rashaan Evans or Tre Edmunds in RD2.

Another trade down candidate could be Roquan Smith though. If Wilks is the Coach (and I think it will be him or McDaniels), Smith could be his Luke Keuchly/Thomas Davis sideline to sideline LB that the Giants have been lacking.

Barkley, then Jackson  
SHO'NUFF : 1/8/2018 1:20 pm : link
or Darnold or Rosen, then Love
or trade down Mayfield or Jackson, Best OL, Rashaad Penny.
Back to the Corner