Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Patricia negotiation on or off?

Modus Operandi : 1/11/2018 2:17 pm
Mr. Bungle just started a thread about two other threads that claimed Patricia and NYG were negotiating a contract. All three threads are not deleted.

Is the game afoot?
Baba  
adamg : 1/11/2018 2:18 pm : link
Booey

This will be deleted too
it is one or the other  
Rocky369 : 1/11/2018 2:24 pm : link
.
I hope they are...  
GiantTuff1 : 1/11/2018 2:25 pm : link
**this message will self destruct in....**
There is a fly in the ointment.  
Giantology : 1/11/2018 2:27 pm : link
Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak.
Blue Horseshoe loves  
YAJ2112 : 1/11/2018 2:29 pm : link
Matt Patricia
.  
Modus Operandi : 1/11/2018 2:30 pm : link
Yeah, what's the deal?  
jeff57 : 1/11/2018 2:31 pm : link
Is too hot to handle info being deleted?
RE: Blue Horseshoe loves  
jeff57 : 1/11/2018 2:32 pm : link
In comment 13783275 YAJ2112 said:
Quote:
Matt Patricia


That's good enough for me.
Negotiation?  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 2:33 pm : link
Not possible until Patriots lose, or the week before Super Bowl.
RE: Negotiation?  
jeff57 : 1/11/2018 2:35 pm : link
In comment 13783283 GFAN52 said:
Quote:
Not possible until Patriots lose, or the week before Super Bowl.


Not true. Can't make a formal offer or announcement.
I went to the gym during lunch...I'm out of the loop  
Chris684 : 1/11/2018 2:36 pm : link
What did i miss?

There were multiple asshat reportings of negotiations with MP?

From who?
RE: RE: Negotiation?  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 2:37 pm : link
In comment 13783284 jeff57 said:
Quote:
In comment 13783283 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


Not possible until Patriots lose, or the week before Super Bowl.



Not true. Can't make a formal offer or announcement.


You mean you can maintain now with the coaches as in negotiation? Don't think so.
..  
BeckShepEli : 1/11/2018 2:37 pm : link
Aren't you able to offer the Job but not negotiate a contract or announce?
Maintain contact in the form of a negotiation with a coach? His agents  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 2:38 pm : link
perhaps.
RE: I went to the gym during lunch...I'm out of the loop  
jeff57 : 1/11/2018 2:38 pm : link
In comment 13783288 Chris684 said:
Quote:
What did i miss?

There were multiple asshat reportings of negotiations with MP?

From who?


Apparently. But other asshats say it's Wilks. It's classic asshat faceoff, or assoff. A battle to the death.
RE: I went to the gym during lunch...I'm out of the loop  
Modus Operandi : 1/11/2018 2:38 pm : link
In comment 13783288 Chris684 said:
Quote:
What did i miss?

There were multiple asshat reportings of negotiations with MP?

From who?


Dude. You missed it.
Mr Bungle  
Canton : 1/11/2018 2:38 pm : link
Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT
RE: RE: Negotiation?  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 2:44 pm : link
In comment 13783284 jeff57 said:
Quote:
In comment 13783283 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


Not possible until Patriots lose, or the week before Super Bowl.



Not true. Can't make a formal offer or announcement.


They were going to change the negotiation rule but it was tabled. Not able to this season.
Link - ( New Window )
RE: Mr Bungle  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 2:48 pm : link
In comment 13783296 Canton said:
Quote:
Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT

Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.
Apologies for my thread earlier today ...  
Beer Man : 1/11/2018 3:56 pm : link
falsely stating that the Giants and Patricia were in contract negotiations. I was punked by one of my Detroit Lions fans buddies, and in my haste to be the first to report on BBI I failed to open the link and read what was actually published.
Matt Patricia and/or his agent  
Breeze_94 : 1/11/2018 4:23 pm : link
is not negotiating a contract 48 hours before a playoff game.
Until Slade chimes in...  
bw in dc : 1/11/2018 4:27 pm : link
with his insights, I think we're all in the dark.
RE: RE: I went to the gym during lunch...I'm out of the loop  
Mad Mike : 1/11/2018 4:28 pm : link
In comment 13783292 jeff57 said:
Quote:
It's classic asshat faceoff, or assoff.

Sounds like a scene from Requiem for a Dream.
Either heís alive or heís dead  
mfsd : 1/11/2018 4:28 pm : link
or the cops got him, or they didnít
RE: Matt Patricia and/or his agent  
chopperhatch : 1/11/2018 4:30 pm : link
In comment 13783491 Breeze_94 said:
Quote:
is not negotiating a contract 48 hours before a playoff game.


Why wouldn't his agent be? That's his job? He's not involved in game planning for the Titans. His job is to make a deal that works for his client. \If Patricia DOES in fact prefer the Giants, it behooves not only him but his agent to see if a palatable deal can be struck with that team. He can negotiate a deal and then after the game or even the season, bring it to Patricia's attention.
This is going to be a long couple of weeks...  
Tom from LI : 1/11/2018 4:33 pm : link
I believe it is safe to say they want on of the guys still coaching..and if you narrow it down to the Vikings and the Patriots.. it is one of the 3.

Slade will make a guess  
Carl in CT : 1/11/2018 4:36 pm : link
Be wrong 90% of the time. When he is right you hear about it. As the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
RE: RE: Mr Bungle  
Canton : 1/11/2018 4:42 pm : link
In comment 13783308 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
In comment 13783296 Canton said:


Quote:


Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT


Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.


That's rich coming from you..

Everyone knows we can't negotiate with a potential HC, until they're eliminated from the playoffs, yet you still found it necessary to start a thread announcing it.

Then had to delete them dumbass 😂

Tisch hasn't met all the candidates  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 5:01 pm : link
besides the fact you aren't allowed to negotiate a contract while a coach is still active in the playoffs.
RE: Tisch hasn't met all the candidates  
Rflairr : 1/11/2018 5:06 pm : link
In comment 13783566 GFAN52 said:
Quote:
besides the fact you aren't allowed to negotiate a contract while a coach is still active in the playoffs.


The longer they wait to hire someone. It will be clear if its Patricia or not
RE: RE: RE: Mr Bungle  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 5:08 pm : link
In comment 13783529 Canton said:
Quote:
In comment 13783308 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783296 Canton said:


Quote:


Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT


Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.



That's rich coming from you..

Everyone knows we can't negotiate with a potential HC, until they're eliminated from the playoffs, yet you still found it necessary to start a thread announcing it.

Then had to delete them dumbass 😂

I can't believe I have to explain this to you. (Actually, I can believe it, because you're a putz.) My thread was a joke about how the speculative threads about this kept getting mysteriously deleted. Mine was the third thread (and didn't "announce" anything, putz). This is the fourth thread. Modus got the joke, but then again, he's operating at about 100 more IQ points than you are.

I've honestly lost track of how many unsolicited shots you've taken at me. It's especially odd given that I keep forgetting you exist, until you mention me again.

Let's not pollute the board. I'll make it easy on you. Just let me know where in Toms River you want to explain to me what your fucking problem is. The Wawa on 37 by the Hooper Ave exit, the bagel shop on Fischer by ShopRite. Canton Drive, either end (Feathertree or Maguire). Just let me know.
RE: RE: Tisch hasn't met all the candidates  
GFAN52 : 1/11/2018 5:08 pm : link
In comment 13783575 Rflairr said:
Quote:
In comment 13783566 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


besides the fact you aren't allowed to negotiate a contract while a coach is still active in the playoffs.



The longer they wait to hire someone. It will be clear if its Patricia or not


Can say the same thing about Shurmur and McDaniels though.
RE: This is going to be a long couple of weeks...  
paesan98 : 1/11/2018 5:08 pm : link
In comment 13783514 Tom from LI said:
Quote:
I believe it is safe to say they want on of the guys still coaching..and if you narrow it down to the Vikings and the Patriots.. it is one of the 3.


Tom, I would agree with you but read in another thread that the Giants were prepared to offer the job to Wilks at his interview. Wilks told them he wanted to be respectful to the other teams that had scheduled interviews, and go ahead and go through with said interviews.
...  
christian : 1/11/2018 5:13 pm : link
Quote:
Just let me know where in Toms River you want to explain to me what your fucking problem is. The Wawa on 37 by the Hooper Ave exit, the bagel shop on Fischer by ShopRite. Canton Drive, either end (Feathertree or Maguire). Just let me know.


The new Jake lady's and gentleman.

Instant classic.
RE: ...  
Rocky369 : 1/11/2018 5:26 pm : link
In comment 13783596 christian said:
Quote:
The new Jake lady's and gentleman.

Instant classic.

LIKE
I aim to please  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 5:28 pm : link
.
The Answer is...  
BamaBlue : 1/11/2018 5:30 pm : link
RE: RE: RE: RE: Mr Bungle  
Canton : 1/11/2018 5:52 pm : link
In comment 13783580 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
In comment 13783529 Canton said:


Quote:


In comment 13783308 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783296 Canton said:


Quote:


Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT


Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.



That's rich coming from you..

Everyone knows we can't negotiate with a potential HC, until they're eliminated from the playoffs, yet you still found it necessary to start a thread announcing it.

Then had to delete them dumbass 😂



I can't believe I have to explain this to you. (Actually, I can believe it, because you're a putz.) My thread was a joke about how the speculative threads about this kept getting mysteriously deleted. Mine was the third thread (and didn't "announce" anything, putz). This is the fourth thread. Modus got the joke, but then again, he's operating at about 100 more IQ points than you are.

I've honestly lost track of how many unsolicited shots you've taken at me. It's especially odd given that I keep forgetting you exist, until you mention me again.

Let's not pollute the board. I'll make it easy on you. Just let me know where in Toms River you want to explain to me what your fucking problem is. The Wawa on 37 by the Hooper Ave exit, the bagel shop on Fischer by ShopRite. Canton Drive, either end (Feathertree or Maguire). Just let me know.


We have another winner ladies and gentlemen. This thin-skinned prick wants to meet me at the WaWa...Do you know karate too, Jake 😂





RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Mr Bungle  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 6:01 pm : link
In comment 13783666 Canton said:
Quote:
In comment 13783580 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783529 Canton said:


Quote:


In comment 13783308 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783296 Canton said:


Quote:


Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT


Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.



That's rich coming from you..

Everyone knows we can't negotiate with a potential HC, until they're eliminated from the playoffs, yet you still found it necessary to start a thread announcing it.

Then had to delete them dumbass 😂



I can't believe I have to explain this to you. (Actually, I can believe it, because you're a putz.) My thread was a joke about how the speculative threads about this kept getting mysteriously deleted. Mine was the third thread (and didn't "announce" anything, putz). This is the fourth thread. Modus got the joke, but then again, he's operating at about 100 more IQ points than you are.

I've honestly lost track of how many unsolicited shots you've taken at me. It's especially odd given that I keep forgetting you exist, until you mention me again.

Let's not pollute the board. I'll make it easy on you. Just let me know where in Toms River you want to explain to me what your fucking problem is. The Wawa on 37 by the Hooper Ave exit, the bagel shop on Fischer by ShopRite. Canton Drive, either end (Feathertree or Maguire). Just let me know.



We have another winner ladies and gentlemen. This thin-skinned prick wants to meet me at the WaWa...Do you know karate too, Jake 😂





So I take it you're not going to tell me what your problem is?

Then at least tell us more about how Eli getting benched was like losing a brother in Iraq. That was some entertaining stuff.
This thread aged like a Lafite Rothschild  
adamg : 1/11/2018 6:04 pm : link
I thought it was a goner from the start. Now it's classic stuff.
RE: This thread aged like a Lafite Rothschild  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 6:08 pm : link
In comment 13783690 adamg said:
Quote:
I thought it was a goner from the start. Now it's classic stuff.

Stay with it. It will get better.
Haha, this thread has gone full awesome!  
mfsd : 1/11/2018 6:38 pm : link
And can someone explain the obsession people from New Jersey have with Wawa? Itís a fucking convenience store. The food sucks.

If we want to have an old school BBI duel, can we at least make it in a town square at high noon or or midnight something?
Pics or it didn't happen.  
giantsfaninphilly : 1/11/2018 6:38 pm : link
...
RE: Haha, this thread has gone full awesome!  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 6:43 pm : link
In comment 13783741 mfsd said:
Quote:
And can someone explain the obsession people from New Jersey have with Wawa? Itís a fucking convenience store. The food sucks.

If we want to have an old school BBI duel, can we at least make it in a town square at high noon or or midnight something?

Wawas aren't in North Jersey. That's still 7-11 and QuickChek territory.

And IMO, the Jake comparisons are off. I didn't come close to any martial arts implications. I was going for a "57th and Park" vibe. (That was the intersection, right?)
RE: RE: Haha, this thread has gone full awesome!  
mfsd : 1/11/2018 6:46 pm : link
In comment 13783750 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
In comment 13783741 mfsd said:


Quote:


And can someone explain the obsession people from New Jersey have with Wawa? Itís a fucking convenience store. The food sucks.

If we want to have an old school BBI duel, can we at least make it in a town square at high noon or or midnight something?


Wawas aren't in North Jersey. That's still 7-11 and QuickChek territory.

And IMO, the Jake comparisons are off. I didn't come close to any martial arts implications. I was going for a "57th and Park" vibe. (That was the intersection, right?)


Wasnít it 51st and Park? And yes I loved the reference!
Yo  
chopperhatch : 1/11/2018 6:55 pm : link
RE: RE: RE: Haha, this thread has gone full awesome!  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 6:56 pm : link
In comment 13783758 mfsd said:
Quote:
In comment 13783750 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783741 mfsd said:


Quote:


And can someone explain the obsession people from New Jersey have with Wawa? Itís a fucking convenience store. The food sucks.

If we want to have an old school BBI duel, can we at least make it in a town square at high noon or or midnight something?


Wawas aren't in North Jersey. That's still 7-11 and QuickChek territory.

And IMO, the Jake comparisons are off. I didn't come close to any martial arts implications. I was going for a "57th and Park" vibe. (That was the intersection, right?)



Wasnít it 51st and Park? And yes I loved the reference!

Yes, I think you're right. (It sounds funnier, anyway.)
RE: Yo  
Mr. Bungle : 1/11/2018 6:58 pm : link
In comment 13783769 chopperhatch said:
Quote:

I'd appreciate you not posting my picture anymore. Thanks.
.  
mfsd : 1/11/2018 6:59 pm : link
RE: RE: RE: RE: Mr Bungle  
torrey : 1/12/2018 1:48 pm : link
In comment 13783580 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
In comment 13783529 Canton said:


Quote:


In comment 13783308 Mr. Bungle said:


Quote:


In comment 13783296 Canton said:


Quote:


Once again showing why he's a bungling IDIOT


Of course it sailed over your nitwit head. You never disappoint.



That's rich coming from you..

Everyone knows we can't negotiate with a potential HC, until they're eliminated from the playoffs, yet you still found it necessary to start a thread announcing it.

Then had to delete them dumbass 😂



I can't believe I have to explain this to you. (Actually, I can believe it, because you're a putz.) My thread was a joke about how the speculative threads about this kept getting mysteriously deleted. Mine was the third thread (and didn't "announce" anything, putz). This is the fourth thread. Modus got the joke, but then again, he's operating at about 100 more IQ points than you are.

I've honestly lost track of how many unsolicited shots you've taken at me. It's especially odd given that I keep forgetting you exist, until you mention me again.

Let's not pollute the board. I'll make it easy on you. Just let me know where in Toms River you want to explain to me what your fucking problem is. The Wawa on 37 by the Hooper Ave exit, the bagel shop on Fischer by ShopRite. Canton Drive, either end (Feathertree or Maguire). Just let me know.


When I was a kid, I had a fight at Canton and McGuire
Back to the Corner