Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

So, how's everybody doing? Avoiding the circus at all?

Beezer : 2/6/2018 8:50 am
I've been able to stay away from most of it. I've clicked off channels quickly enough that I haven't had to endure much. Radio talk shows I listen to really haven't been bombarding me with it, so that's been easy enough. I'm surprised but I haven't heard from Eagles fans I know.

Then this morning I saw the Foles "I'm going to Disney ..." spot on TV, blah blah blah, at least your wife's cute, but STFU.

Anyhow ... started thinking about the Disney commercials.

Small thing, but right along with all of our stories, stats, comparisons and comebacks we've shared to help digest this shit sammich, remember one more thing the Eagles can't ever do before we did.



Phil Simms, you just won the Super Bowl. Whattaya gonna do next?
The first. The best. - ( New Window )
Havenít you heard?  
mattnyg05 : 2/6/2018 8:52 am : link
Youíre not supposed to be upset or depressed about this. ďGrow up.Ē

-BBI Eagle Rooters
Waiting for the storm to pass..  
Sean : 2/6/2018 8:54 am : link
Looking forward to the OC hire, combines & NFL FA prior to the draft.
Not saying this to be judgy  
aimrocky : 2/6/2018 8:56 am : link
but as I've aged, stuff like this doesn't bother me as much. Sure, I was rooting hard for NE and was upset for about half hour after the game was over. Since then, I haven't put much thought into it. I have WFAN streaming all day at work and it hasn't bothered me one bit.

Maybe this season desensitized me to Giants related trauma. I've put this entire season out of mind.
I'm getting older  
Scyber : 2/6/2018 8:58 am : link
Shit like this doesn't bother me as much anymore.

I'm fine letting the Eagles fans enjoy their win. I work with a lot of Eagles fans (we have a philly office) and my in-laws are mostly Eagles fans. No one has been obnoxious to me yet.

What bothers me more is that I thought it was a shitty Superbowl and I can't complain about it without being called biased. I like Defense and there was none of that on Sunday. I'd much rather see a 14-7 game then that arena league scrimmage we saw on Sunday.
No...  
Chris in Philly : 2/6/2018 9:00 am : link
Iím not avoiding the circus. Fuck everything. Nothing matters anymore.
RE: Havenít you heard?  
Post Time : 2/6/2018 9:01 am : link
In comment 13823259 mattnyg05 said:
Quote:
Youíre not supposed to be upset or depressed about this. ďGrow up.Ē

-BBI Eagle Rooters

-Old BBI Eagle Rooters
I agree with Scyber,  
MadMax : 2/6/2018 9:03 am : link
The lack of defense on both teams made this game look like the modern NBA.
I've been lucky to not have to deal with some of the  
Dinger : 2/6/2018 9:04 am : link
crap you all have to deal with regarding eagles fans. All I can say is that you have to be excited. Take the lumps and think that in a few months we have a high draft pick, we have a new GM and coaching staff and we STILL have some GREAT players! If that doesn't work, watch all those Eli NFL clips. He really is a decent guy.....
I have been trying not to let sports get to me  
Chris684 : 2/6/2018 9:05 am : link
as much as I've gotten older but admittedly, an Eagles super bowl win is easily the worst case scenario for me in all of sports so this is tough.

I will say that the fact I have seen this coming for the last month has helped. I was more upset when the Eagles beat Atlanta than I was Sunday night. That was the game they should have lost and didnt. New Orleans would have given them a better game in NFC title round so when the Minnesota Miracle happened I figured they were going to the super bowl. I didnt trust New England or really anyone from the AFC this year.
The 2017 season is in the past  
Beer Man : 2/6/2018 9:08 am : link
This is 2018 and the Giants are currently tied in first place in the NFC East (you could also say they are tied in the basement of the NFC East, but I prefer to see the glass half-full)
Eh, football season over. Looking forward to FA/Draft.  
Ryan in Albany : 2/6/2018 9:09 am : link
In the meantime, bring on the Yankees!
I'm over it  
bc4life : 2/6/2018 9:12 am : link
Only ones that should be really pissed over this are Falcons fans - they had a legitimate shot at beating Eagles. Possibly Saints -for blowing their shot to play Eagles.

They had to win sometime.

Focusing on Shurmur putting together rest of his staff, combine, then draft.

RE: Eagle Fans - the guy eating horse shit really speaks for their fanbase.
it's perfect everytime the Eagles SB comes up anywhere  
gtt350 : 2/6/2018 9:17 am : link
it's going to be about the guy eating horseshit. He is the Eagles SB
Going to be a rough off-season.  
BigBlue in Keys : 2/6/2018 9:20 am : link
My eagles hatred is very deep seeded. Honestly to an unhealthy personal level.

Yesterday I turned off the radio and played the Ipod driving to the boat. Beautiful day of fishing, 12hrs away from any eagles mentions. A mostly clear mind outside of saying "shitbirds" to myself about 90 times.

Then driving home there's 4 of them walking to the bar in new green jerseys. I beeped to get their attention and flipped them off. I should be a bigger person, but I'm not, I'm just not. Then I realized there is going to be a lot of new green jerseys and "lifelong" fans coming out of the woodwork. I tell myself "Well maybe they'll stop being such massive c***'s now that they've won". But I think we all know that ain't happening.
I hate the Birds....  
BillKo : 2/6/2018 9:30 am : link
...but I don't watch local news, and stopped listening to Philly sports radio. I've actually got into the political scene more since 2016, and spend getting my info here for the Giants and such.

The thing is, having won four SB's, it's over pretty quickly. Sure the memories last, but that's not outwardly shown.

The Eagle chants and and crap will turn into a distant memory practically after their parade.......

Welcome to 2018 and having a target on your back.

Everybody is back to square one!
RE: Going to be a rough off-season.  
Chris in Philly : 2/6/2018 9:31 am : link
In comment 13823301 BigBlue in Keys said:
Quote:
My eagles hatred is very deep seeded. Honestly to an unhealthy personal level.

Yesterday I turned off the radio and played the Ipod driving to the boat. Beautiful day of fishing, 12hrs away from any eagles mentions. A mostly clear mind outside of saying "shitbirds" to myself about 90 times.

Then driving home there's 4 of them walking to the bar in new green jerseys. I beeped to get their attention and flipped them off. I should be a bigger person, but I'm not, I'm just not. Then I realized there is going to be a lot of new green jerseys and "lifelong" fans coming out of the woodwork. I tell myself "Well maybe they'll stop being such massive c***'s now that they've won". But I think we all know that ain't happening.


You are doing the Lords work...
LOL  
Britt in VA : 2/6/2018 9:35 am : link
Quote:

Then driving home there's 4 of them walking to the bar in new green jerseys. I beeped to get their attention and flipped them off.
coward  
bc4life : 2/6/2018 9:36 am : link
should have ran them over
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 2/6/2018 9:42 am : link
Why do I have the scene where Monk tells Sharona to "suck it up" in my head?
lol  
Beezer : 2/6/2018 9:53 am : link

My wife of all people is telling me I need to get over it.

I'm calling law offices today.
Anyone else wake up the last 2 mornings  
Chris684 : 2/6/2018 10:00 am : link
with that dreaded "shit....this is reality" feeling?

Ugh.


I'm prepared to move on and let the 2017 season die the death it deserves but God help us all if the NFL puts us in Philadelphia next year's opening Thursday night. Aside from having little to no confidence we would win, we would be subjected to their banner ceremony, start out 0-1 in the division. Please send Dallas!
On the contrary, Iíve been going out of my way  
exiled : 2/6/2018 10:01 am : link
to listen to sports radio in Massachusetts. I didnít want the Eagles to win that game, of course, but I like all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in New England. (Actually, itís been almost 100% Belichickís decision to bench Malcom Butler. Apparently, heís the team MVP, and they canít win without him.)
I live in OH now  
GiantsLaw : 2/6/2018 10:04 am : link
and went to watch the game at a friends house. He has an 8 yr old son. They have no real rooting interest cause, well, the Browns/Bengals. The 8 yr old is rooting for the Eagles cause he hates Brady. This kid was so into the game, he turned from rooting against the Pats, to rooting for the Eagals. The thing that saddens me most about all this, is I think I might have witnessed the birth of a lifelong Eagles fan.
To the guys saying they're older  
Beezer : 2/6/2018 10:05 am : link
and it doesn't bother them as much, I get it. It's not affecting my day-in, day-out existence. Just going to take a few days ... maybe a couple weeks where I'm not having those occasional moments of realization where I stop myself, and think, "Goddammit." Then move on.

The amazing number of things showing Philly fans behaving horrible around the city, the shit-eater, the vandalism ... just makes me despise that franchise even more, if that's possible.
I finished Day 1 with a nice hot cup of fuck all  
Giants in 07 : 2/6/2018 10:06 am : link
and starting day 2 with another.

It's a different world now.
RE: No...  
Peppers : 2/6/2018 10:07 am : link
In comment 13823274 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:
Iím not avoiding the circus. Fuck everything. Nothing matters anymore.


Couldn't have said it better..
Feels like hell on earth  
Mr. Nickels : 2/6/2018 10:12 am : link
honestly it gets worse each day. How could the Patriots blow it?
as a Yankee fan  
jestersdead : 2/6/2018 10:19 am : link
who watched them blow a 3-0 lead to the Red Sox that led to their first championship since 1918. Streaks are bound to end
Live shot of Chris in Philly  
Mr. Bungle : 2/6/2018 10:23 am : link
...  
Route 9 : 2/6/2018 10:31 am : link
I think everyone around where I am is just shocked or they just dont really care. No one really cared about the Eagles or thought they'd go on a run. Of course, you do see more hats and gear.

The weirdest thing is its just like when the Giants are in the Super Bowl or win. I drove my girlfriend today to the train station down in Absecon, I expected that area to have Eagle stuff all over the place but there was absolutely nothing, except for one sign.

I guess the crazies who need to flip cars and dance on Taxi cabs are just in the cities.

My 22 year old sister passed away so the Eagles winning the Super Bowl isnt my main concern right now. I still of course wish they didnt win because that was one of the funnier things in sports going.

With all of their close calls with McNabb, Dawkins and Westbrook I feel as if their drought could've gone just a tad longer and they should've suffered longer.

I mean what did Eagle fans do the four nights the Giants won their Super Bowls? What, does their 1 Super Bowl (puke) have more value than the Giants 4?
...  
Route 9 : 2/6/2018 10:34 am : link
One funny thing about this though is I'm finding those people who never got pissed at the "0 super bowl rings" or tried to trivialize the trophy (because they didnt have one). I said nope, you have no right to celebrate, this was the trophy you have been trivializing the entire time.

Which is it?

Also, its hard to avoid the BBIers who rooted for the Eagles, They're almost as annoying as the real eagle fans.
I'm not doing well @ all.  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 2/6/2018 10:34 am : link
I'm in my mid to late 30s. I have a family. I have a job. This really shouldn't put me in such a funk, but it has. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles more than any other team in organized sports. Hell, Duke men's basketball + USC football + Dallas Cowboys & we're still nowhere close to my level of hatred for the Eagles. I wanted to die knowing that that freaking franchise & their miserable little fans never tasted Super Bowl success.

& to make matters worse, I have to come here & read 'Giants fans' telling me they rooted for the Eagles because they hate the Patriots more or, my favorite one yet, we should root for our NFC East rivals when we're eliminated.

Nothing matters anymore. This sucks. And it's going to continue to suck. I'm going to avoid all things sports on Thursday.

RE: ...  
bLiTz 2k : 2/6/2018 10:41 am : link
In comment 13823411 Route 9 said:
Quote:
One funny thing about this though is I'm finding those people who never got pissed at the "0 super bowl rings" or tried to trivialize the trophy (because they didnt have one). I said nope, you have no right to celebrate, this was the trophy you have been trivializing the entire time.

Which is it?

Also, its hard to avoid the BBIers who rooted for the Eagles, They're almost as annoying as the real eagle fans.



Not even close...they're worse!
i thought  
UESBLUE : 2/6/2018 10:45 am : link
this was gonna be about the stock mkt
Thanks for sharing SFG :)  
BigBlue in Keys : 2/6/2018 11:12 am : link
And a reminder the Olympics start Friday. They should provide good a mental sports break.
RE: I'm not doing well @ all.  
Boy Cord : 2/6/2018 12:35 pm : link
In comment 13823413 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:
Quote:
I'm in my mid to late 30s. I have a family. I have a job. This really shouldn't put me in such a funk, but it has. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles more than any other team in organized sports. Hell, Duke men's basketball + USC football + Dallas Cowboys & we're still nowhere close to my level of hatred for the Eagles. I wanted to die knowing that that freaking franchise & their miserable little fans never tasted Super Bowl success.

& to make matters worse, I have to come here & read 'Giants fans' telling me they rooted for the Eagles because they hate the Patriots more or, my favorite one yet, we should root for our NFC East rivals when we're eliminated.

Nothing matters anymore. This sucks. And it's going to continue to suck. I'm going to avoid all things sports on Thursday.


This pretty much is spot on with my feelings. I need to vent a little. Here is my list of GFY awards:

Matt Ryan - You had the game in Philly won, but you came up small yet again. Shocker. Hey Matt Ryan, GFY.

Marcus Williams - That was without a doubt the worst attempt at a tackle and the worst situational awareness that has ever been displayed in an NFL game. Hey Marcus Williams, GFY.

Minnesota Vikings - I don't even know where to start here. You didn't deserve to beat the Saints and you cheated the rest of the country out of a real NFC title game. No one cares about your 'miracle'. All it did was lead to even greater heartbreak for your fans, which makes it a disaster. You are the Titanic and the Hindenburg of the NFL. Browns fans are happy they don't root for your team.
Just give up. You shared your tortured existence with us and it sucks. Hey Minnesota Vikings, GFY.

Brandin Cooks - You are the Marcus Williams of offense. WTF is up with trying to hurdle a defender that is standing up? Also, note for next season: You are not in the NBA. You don't catch a ball and wait for the play to develop. That's how you get (or should I say - got) ear-holed. You make me sick. Hey Brandin Cooks, GFY.

Matt Patricia - It's like the city of Detroit has not been through enough shit, now they get you. That was the best you could do? I know players play, but 41 points in the Super Bowl? No pass rush? I am so tired of your quirkiness. You are not a developer and you are not working for a tech start-up. Shave the damn beard, cut your hair and at the very least dress business casual at your press conference ... and apologize to the world for that shit show on Sunday. Hey Matt Patricia, GFY.

Bill Belichick - Really. You couldn't put Malcolm Butler in on defense just to see if it would slow the natural disaster of your defense on Sunday? It was sooooo important that he was made to suffer - along with everyone not rooting for the Eagles? That's a total Redskins move.
Congratulations on a point made. /sarcasm You're the GOAT and a defensive guy. 41 points. No pass rush? You didn't have any answers in that brilliant mind of yours?
Not your best night, Bill. I have too much respect for a GFY. I'm just disappointed.

Philadelphia Eagles and their Fans - Go Fuck Yourselves.


RE: I agree with Scyber,  
5BowlsSoon : 2/6/2018 12:35 pm : link
In comment 13823278 MadMax said:
Quote:
The lack of defense on both teams made this game look like the modern NBA.


I didnít mind seeing a shoot out. Iím always grateful when the game is competitive with a thrilling ending. And I was glad we got to see one great defensive play st the end. Oh, and seeing the missed kicks was thrilling too.
RE: RE: I'm not doing well @ all.  
Mike in Philly : 2/6/2018 1:19 pm : link
In comment 13823671 Boy Cord said:
Quote:
Here is my list of GFY awards:

Matt Ryan - You had the game in Philly won, but you came up small yet again. Shocker. Hey Matt Ryan, GFY.

Marcus Williams - That was without a doubt the worst attempt at a tackle and the worst situational awareness that has ever been displayed in an NFL game. Hey Marcus Williams, GFY.

Minnesota Vikings - I don't even know where to start here. You didn't deserve to beat the Saints and you cheated the rest of the country out of a real NFC title game. No one cares about your 'miracle'. All it did was lead to even greater heartbreak for your fans, which makes it a disaster. You are the Titanic and the Hindenburg of the NFL. Browns fans are happy they don't root for your team.
Just give up. You shared your tortured existence with us and it sucks. Hey Minnesota Vikings, GFY.

Brandin Cooks - You are the Marcus Williams of offense. WTF is up with trying to hurdle a defender that is standing up? Also, note for next season: You are not in the NBA. You don't catch a ball and wait for the play to develop. That's how you get (or should I say - got) ear-holed. You make me sick. Hey Brandin Cooks, GFY.

Matt Patricia - It's like the city of Detroit has not been through enough shit, now they get you. That was the best you could do? I know players play, but 41 points in the Super Bowl? No pass rush? I am so tired of your quirkiness. You are not a developer and you are not working for a tech start-up. Shave the damn beard, cut your hair and at the very least dress business casual at your press conference ... and apologize to the world for that shit show on Sunday. Hey Matt Patricia, GFY.

Bill Belichick - Really. You couldn't put Malcolm Butler in on defense just to see if it would slow the natural disaster of your defense on Sunday? It was sooooo important that he was made to suffer - along with everyone not rooting for the Eagles? That's a total Redskins move.
Congratulations on a point made. /sarcasm You're the GOAT and a defensive guy. 41 points. No pass rush? You didn't have any answers in that brilliant mind of yours?
Not your best night, Bill. I have too much respect for a GFY. I'm just disappointed.

Philadelphia Eagles and their Fans - Go Fuck Yourselves.

That was pure poetry Cord.
Boy Cord  
Frank in Silver Spring : 2/6/2018 1:25 pm : link
Receives the BBI post of the day, if not week. Well said, my man, a beer of your choice from your blue bleeding brethren.
RE: On the contrary, Iíve been going out of my way  
old man : 2/6/2018 1:27 pm : link
In comment 13823364 exiled said:
Quote:
to listen to sports radio in Massachusetts. I didnít want the Eagles to win that game, of course, but I like all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in New England. (Actually, itís been almost 100% Belichickís decision to bench Malcom Butler. Apparently, heís the team MVP, and they canít win without him.)

Me too. Plus the hand wringing already over losing both coordinators, esp. MikeyD. Of course the Butler 'Organization policy over football need' decision is the main noise. I love when there is dessension on or re the Patriots; it turns there fans inside out.
RE: I'm not doing well @ all.  
eli4life : 2/6/2018 1:34 pm : link
In comment 13823413 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:
Quote:
I'm in my mid to late 30s. I have a family. I have a job. This really shouldn't put me in such a funk, but it has. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles more than any other team in organized sports. Hell, Duke men's basketball + USC football + Dallas Cowboys & we're still nowhere close to my level of hatred for the Eagles. I wanted to die knowing that that freaking franchise & their miserable little fans never tasted Super Bowl success.

& to make matters worse, I have to come here & read 'Giants fans' telling me they rooted for the Eagles because they hate the Patriots more or, my favorite one yet, we should root for our NFC East rivals when we're eliminated.

Nothing matters anymore. This sucks. And it's going to continue to suck. I'm going to avoid all things sports on Thursday.


You need to let it go itís really not that important. Two years ago I would of been in the same boat as you the 17 months ago my wife of 22 years passed unexpectedly and since that time my 20 year old daughter has been battling major health issues and has had 4 surgeries. So yes I was hoping the eagles would lose itís not the end of the world.

As bad as this may seem there is a lot worse things that could happen
RE: Boy Cord  
Boy Cord : 2/6/2018 1:38 pm : link
In comment 13823773 Frank in Silver Spring said:
Quote:
Receives the BBI post of the day, if not week. Well said, my man, a beer of your choice from your blue bleeding brethren.


I could actually collect. Weíre not that far apart!
The circus is in town  
jeff57 : 2/6/2018 1:42 pm : link
?
RE: RE: I'm not doing well @ all.  
5BowlsSoon : 2/6/2018 2:38 pm : link
In comment 13823799 eli4life said:
Quote:
In comment 13823413 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:


Quote:


I'm in my mid to late 30s. I have a family. I have a job. This really shouldn't put me in such a funk, but it has. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles more than any other team in organized sports. Hell, Duke men's basketball + USC football + Dallas Cowboys & we're still nowhere close to my level of hatred for the Eagles. I wanted to die knowing that that freaking franchise & their miserable little fans never tasted Super Bowl success.

& to make matters worse, I have to come here & read 'Giants fans' telling me they rooted for the Eagles because they hate the Patriots more or, my favorite one yet, we should root for our NFC East rivals when we're eliminated.

Nothing matters anymore. This sucks. And it's going to continue to suck. I'm going to avoid all things sports on Thursday.




You need to let it go itís really not that important. Two years ago I would of been in the same boat as you the 17 months ago my wife of 22 years passed unexpectedly and since that time my 20 year old daughter has been battling major health issues and has had 4 surgeries. So yes I was hoping the eagles would lose itís not the end of the world.

As bad as this may seem there is a lot worse things that could happen


Well said. When you start burying loved ones and have to battle illness and disease (self and with loved ones), the winners of football games just doesnít seem that important. Even the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins. I guess when you are younger, you havenít been there and done it (enough) to realize this simple lesson.
No  
TommytheElephant : 2/6/2018 2:45 pm : link
This sucks


And I blame the fucking Giants for not stopping them along the way.
Great job 3-13

Fuck football
RE: RE: I'm not doing well @ all.  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 2/6/2018 2:52 pm : link
In comment 13823799 eli4life said:
Quote:
In comment 13823413 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:


Quote:


I'm in my mid to late 30s. I have a family. I have a job. This really shouldn't put me in such a funk, but it has. I hate the Philadelphia Eagles more than any other team in organized sports. Hell, Duke men's basketball + USC football + Dallas Cowboys & we're still nowhere close to my level of hatred for the Eagles. I wanted to die knowing that that freaking franchise & their miserable little fans never tasted Super Bowl success.

& to make matters worse, I have to come here & read 'Giants fans' telling me they rooted for the Eagles because they hate the Patriots more or, my favorite one yet, we should root for our NFC East rivals when we're eliminated.

Nothing matters anymore. This sucks. And it's going to continue to suck. I'm going to avoid all things sports on Thursday.




You need to let it go itís really not that important. Two years ago I would of been in the same boat as you the 17 months ago my wife of 22 years passed unexpectedly and since that time my 20 year old daughter has been battling major health issues and has had 4 surgeries. So yes I was hoping the eagles would lose itís not the end of the world.

As bad as this may seem there is a lot worse things that could happen


Of course you're right. And I'm sorry to hear about your personal issues. All the best.
_  
Banks : 2/6/2018 3:00 pm : link
i live near philly. I was out sick yesterday, but today I have people going on how it's the greatest SB of all time, the parade, dynasties, blah blah blah. No avoiding it. I have to eat all this shit just like that hungry hippo eagles fan
Dynasties? lol  
Beezer : 2/6/2018 3:01 pm : link
Jesus. Insufferable.
Boy Cord...  
Chris in Philly : 2/6/2018 4:40 pm : link
God bless you, my son.
RE: Boy Cord...  
Boy Cord : 2/6/2018 5:07 pm : link
In comment 13824075 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:
God bless you, my son.


I like to think we are all 'Chris in Philly', except for those BBIers that pulled for the Shit Birds. SMDH. Can we round them up and ban them or at least give them their own chat room?

LoL needed a good laugh Boycord!  
BigBlue in Keys : 2/6/2018 5:15 pm : link
Someone needs to Photoshop all those people holding GFY awards. It can be the new BBI trophy.
The last few days have been very bad.  
NyquistX3 : 2/6/2018 11:25 pm : link
Just feels very dark here in south Jersey. Eagles shit everywhere. It feels like the bad guys won. Football will never be the same.
RE: The last few days have been very bad.  
Boy Cord : 2/7/2018 10:57 am : link
In comment 13824577 NyquistX3 said:
Quote:
Just feels very dark here in south Jersey. Eagles shit everywhere. It feels like the bad guys won. Football will never be the same.


You nailed it. Football will never be the same. Not sure what the long-term impact will be on my interest in the NFL. I really enjoy other fans' misery. It must be a personality defect on my behalf.
RE: I live in OH now  
bluepepper : 2/7/2018 1:20 pm : link
In comment 13823368 GiantsLaw said:
Quote:
and went to watch the game at a friends house. He has an 8 yr old son. They have no real rooting interest cause, well, the Browns/Bengals. The 8 yr old is rooting for the Eagles cause he hates Brady. This kid was so into the game, he turned from rooting against the Pats, to rooting for the Eagals. The thing that saddens me most about all this, is I think I might have witnessed the birth of a lifelong Eagles fan.

Actually, I think you witnessed the birth of a lifelong front-runner.

Back to the Corner