Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Inner Division Players to Watch for 2018

Rory : 5/10/2018 11:05 am
Was reading some reviews on a redskins new rb Derrius Guice and thought to myself what other players could be potential be impactfull

Just going team by team.

Redskins :

Derrius Guice seems like a capable back who could become a lead option for them especially since Chris Thompson seems to come up injured from time to time. Ran for over 1100 yds last year with 11 TDs for Bama, 4.49 at the combine for speed.

Paul Richardson is another face that could become a match up issue on this team. Burner in the slot, 2017 - 44/703/6

Eagles :

Sidney Jones CB sat out 2017 but has the ability to transition into a shutdown corner, a position that already has Ronald Darby & Jalen Mills

Cowboys :

Taco Charlton is expected to step up dramatically this year at DE for the cowboys, former 1st round pick out of Mich with 10 sacks 40 tkls.

Chidobe Awuzie scares the chit out of me, 6'1" 202 2nd year DB who moves into a starting safety position. great lateral movement and speed 4.43 at combine
Intra  
Trainmaster : 5/10/2018 11:30 am : link
?
.  
arcarsenal : 5/10/2018 11:47 am : link
Guice went to LSU, not Alabama.
Redskins Front 7  
AcesUp : 5/10/2018 11:51 am : link
They're basically adding Da'Ron Payne, Jonathan Allen and Tim Settle to an already solid and deep front. Ryan Anderson was a little disappointing last year, but he's still a solid prospect that could be dangerous if the light goes on.
for me, it's the QBs  
giants#1 : 5/10/2018 11:52 am : link
Wentz - how does he bounce back from the injury?

Dak - was it a sophomore slump or did the NFL figure him out? He's going to need to make *some* plays for the Cowboys offense and they aren't doing him any favors with those WRs...

Smith - they're going to regret that deal. Without Kelce, Hill, and Hunt his numbers are going to fall back to reality. Expect closer to 3500 yards and 20 TDs rather than 4000+ yds and 26 TDs he put up last season.
RE: .  
Rory : 5/10/2018 12:09 pm : link
In comment 13960256 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
Guice went to LSU, not Alabama.


typo
Rico Gathers  
crick n NC : 5/10/2018 12:36 pm : link
TE Cowboys. Great athlete, I believe former basketball player.
Just by listening to the draft day discussion on Guice  
Bill L : 5/10/2018 12:44 pm : link
makes me wonder if he will last in the nfl long enough to have an impactful first season.
Dak,  
oldog : 5/10/2018 12:45 pm : link
doesn't throw well to the outside or deep. He got figured out last year, and without Eliott he was on his own, expect the sophomore slump to continue.
Good thread.  
allstarjim : 5/10/2018 12:59 pm : link
Honestly, the argument against the Giants in 2018 is that obviously we have the Super Bowl winner getting back their QB, and every other team improved. We may see the return of the NFC Beast...toughest division in football.

The biggest improvement (other than us) is Washington. They acquired Alex Smith, who, knock him if you want, is an upgrade over Cousins and he has led his team to winning seasons and has proven capable with a good running game. which they bolstered with Guice. Add to that Payne, a top DT, and their defensive front got much better on paper.
I expect that offense to generate a lot of yardage on the ground. Underrated pickup was Paul Richardson. People mocked that contract but Richardson brings a credible downfield threat that will keep teams honest which keeps a safety out of the backfield for Guice. I think Guice is going to have a very successful year, and a big comeback season for Jamison Crowder, as well. Their defense will be pretty good as well. Don't forget Ryan Kerrigan and Preston Smith, to go with Jonathan Allen and Payne up front. They have defensive playmakers at every level. They have enough to compete for a wild card. I think offensively, it will be about Guice and Thompson. Defensively, watch for Jonathan Allen to have a big breakout year at the 3-4 DE spot.
Michael Gallup for Cowboys  
Rory : 5/10/2018 1:32 pm : link
could also be quite the player. He has a pretty open pathway to starting with only Allen Hurns as a guy to beat for snaps. He had a pretty successful career at Colorado State however the level of competition played was lower tier.

Over 2500 yds in 2 seasons and 21 TD's. 6'1" 200lbs

RE: Good thread.  
Big_Blue_in_the_Bronx : 5/10/2018 1:34 pm : link
In comment 13960320 allstarjim said:
Quote:
Honestly, the argument against the Giants in 2018 is that obviously we have the Super Bowl winner getting back their QB, and every other team improved. We may see the return of the NFC Beast...toughest division in football.

The biggest improvement (other than us) is Washington. They acquired Alex Smith, who, knock him if you want, is an upgrade over Cousins and he has led his team to winning seasons and has proven capable with a good running game. which they bolstered with Guice. Add to that Payne, a top DT, and their defensive front got much better on paper.
I expect that offense to generate a lot of yardage on the ground. Underrated pickup was Paul Richardson. People mocked that contract but Richardson brings a credible downfield threat that will keep teams honest which keeps a safety out of the backfield for Guice. I think Guice is going to have a very successful year, and a big comeback season for Jamison Crowder, as well. Their defense will be pretty good as well. Don't forget Ryan Kerrigan and Preston Smith, to go with Jonathan Allen and Payne up front. They have defensive playmakers at every level. They have enough to compete for a wild card. I think offensively, it will be about Guice and Thompson. Defensively, watch for Jonathan Allen to have a big breakout year at the 3-4 DE spot.


Jim what do you think of Washingtons coaching. Philly's is excellent. Cowboys is pretty good with a great DC. How about Wash?
RE: RE: Good thread.  
gmen9892 : 5/10/2018 1:44 pm : link
In comment 13960354 Big_Blue_in_the_Bronx said:
Quote:
In comment 13960320 allstarjim said:


Quote:


Honestly, the argument against the Giants in 2018 is that obviously we have the Super Bowl winner getting back their QB, and every other team improved. We may see the return of the NFC Beast...toughest division in football.

The biggest improvement (other than us) is Washington. They acquired Alex Smith, who, knock him if you want, is an upgrade over Cousins and he has led his team to winning seasons and has proven capable with a good running game. which they bolstered with Guice. Add to that Payne, a top DT, and their defensive front got much better on paper.
I expect that offense to generate a lot of yardage on the ground. Underrated pickup was Paul Richardson. People mocked that contract but Richardson brings a credible downfield threat that will keep teams honest which keeps a safety out of the backfield for Guice. I think Guice is going to have a very successful year, and a big comeback season for Jamison Crowder, as well. Their defense will be pretty good as well. Don't forget Ryan Kerrigan and Preston Smith, to go with Jonathan Allen and Payne up front. They have defensive playmakers at every level. They have enough to compete for a wild card. I think offensively, it will be about Guice and Thompson. Defensively, watch for Jonathan Allen to have a big breakout year at the 3-4 DE spot.



Jim what do you think of Washingtons coaching. Philly's is excellent. Cowboys is pretty good with a great DC. How about Wash?


Count me as one who doesnt think Dallas has great coaching. The DC is great, but The Clapper (Garrett) is JAG. Its amazing he's still the HC there. I like Gruden in DC, but so far not seen anything special out of him or the DC, especially after McVay left. Philly got a great year out of Peterson, but the year before he was scrutinized heavily, so lets see how he backs it up this year.
.  
arcarsenal : 5/10/2018 1:48 pm : link
I thought Richardson was a sneaky-good signing for WSH.

I wanted him. That guy is a playmaker and he's just hitting his prime years now.
RE: RE: Good thread.  
allstarjim : 5/10/2018 4:03 pm : link
In comment 13960354 Big_Blue_in_the_Bronx said:
Quote:
In comment 13960320 allstarjim said:


Quote:


Honestly, the argument against the Giants in 2018 is that obviously we have the Super Bowl winner getting back their QB, and every other team improved. We may see the return of the NFC Beast...toughest division in football.

The biggest improvement (other than us) is Washington. They acquired Alex Smith, who, knock him if you want, is an upgrade over Cousins and he has led his team to winning seasons and has proven capable with a good running game. which they bolstered with Guice. Add to that Payne, a top DT, and their defensive front got much better on paper.
I expect that offense to generate a lot of yardage on the ground. Underrated pickup was Paul Richardson. People mocked that contract but Richardson brings a credible downfield threat that will keep teams honest which keeps a safety out of the backfield for Guice. I think Guice is going to have a very successful year, and a big comeback season for Jamison Crowder, as well. Their defense will be pretty good as well. Don't forget Ryan Kerrigan and Preston Smith, to go with Jonathan Allen and Payne up front. They have defensive playmakers at every level. They have enough to compete for a wild card. I think offensively, it will be about Guice and Thompson. Defensively, watch for Jonathan Allen to have a big breakout year at the 3-4 DE spot.



Jim what do you think of Washingtons coaching. Philly's is excellent. Cowboys is pretty good with a great DC. How about Wash?


I like Jay Gruden. I think he connects well with his players and he has a good offensive mind. Manusky at DC I could take or leave. The coaches behind Gruden are professionals, they have a lot of experience. I don't think anyone is going to confuse any of them with a hall of fame type of coach. They shouldn't be the reason they lose, though.
The Cowboys  
allstarjim : 5/10/2018 6:11 pm : link
Got better by the virtue of the returning Elliott. Quite simply, he is a top 3 running back in the NFL. But now is the 2nd best in the division!

But they also made some interesting moves. Connor Williams was a big time draft pick. He can play anywhere on that line. Obviously, he won't play at LT, RG, or C, where Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, and Travis Frederick play. The Cowboys also added RT Cameron Fleming from New England. I think Williams will compete for that RT spot or they will move La'ell Collins out there and slot Williams at LG. Either way, the Cowboys line got better, and that is great for Elliott and Dak.

The other interesting addition is Michael Gallup. I'm not huge on the Gallup wagon, but it's conceivable he can really help them. I do think he's an NFL talent...but I don't know if he'll be an above-average NFL receiver. Still, it was a big need filled.

I thought they blew it with the Vander Esch pick. He may or may not work out as an NFL linebacker, but I don't think he'll ever justify being drafted as the 19th player chosen overall. They didn't even pick the best linebacker available at the pick (Rashaan Evans), much less the best player. Evans would've been a strong pick, but looking at their WR's, even with Gallup, there is not a lot of talent there. We'll see how Tavon Austin pans out, but they could've added Ridley, D.J. Moore, or Christian Kirk to that offense (I like Kirk a lot).

Speaking of that WR corps, in addition to Tavon Austin, they did bring in Allen Hurns, and keep an eye on former Buckeye Noah Brown. Hurns I don't think is leading man material in a receiving corps, and with Brown, who knows?

The Cowboys need a big jump from Jaylon Smith this season, as he should be close to as good health-wise as he can possibly be.

They will be a lot better this year on defense if their 2nd year players develop and play well. Charlton, Chidobe Awuzie, and Jourdan Lewis, two of the three corners they drafted in 2017, as well as presumable starter Xavier Woods at safety. If those guys perform, they will be tough on defense, because the pressure will be there in the form of Demarcus Lawrence, and perhaps Kony Ealy and Charlton. Datone Jones I thought was a good under-the-radar signing for them.

Finally, Randy Gregory is to apply for reinstatement in the next week. If his head is on straight, he could provide a significant boost to that pass rush with Lawrence. If he plays, Gregory is certainly a guy to watch, along with Jaylon Smith. A lot needs to come together for that Dallas defense, but if it does, they could be really, really good.

Alex smith is laughably underrated here  
djm : 5/10/2018 6:20 pm : link
..
Eagles  
allstarjim : 5/10/2018 6:36 pm : link
They got better by virtue of some good signings. Haloti Ngata chief among them. They will need him early with the injury to Tim Jernigan. They added Michael Bennett, who is a fearsome defensive end (just ask senior women). Depending on the outcome of his case, they have added to an already formidable front 4. They also added FSU pass rusher Josh Sweat at the end of round 4. Sweat is a guy who has the measurables and physical talent, but he never quite put it together at FSU. If he does, he has the talent to be very, very good, and definitely is a player to watch, but perhaps down the line and not quite this year.

The return of Sidney Jones to an already very good secondary with Ronald Darby, Jalen Mills, Rasul Douglas, and safeties Malcolm Jenkins and Rodney McLeod should be a major strength of their team.

Another player to watch is Corey Clement. He works so well in that offense as a runner and a receiver, and I think he could really build upon last year as a complement to Jay Ajayi. I expect Clement's workload to be significantly larger in 2018 and he could have a very nice season for the Eagles.

Then there's Dallas Goedert, whom the Eagles snagged in the 2nd round, and he'll be snagging a lot of passes for them and making plays. Goedert has terrific, large hands and is a big enough body to beat up safeties and even linebackers downfield. He has made a lot of plays in traffic and in tight coverage with his massive mitts, and I expect he'll play a role for them right away, teaming with Ertz as a strong 1-2 TE punch that Carson Wentz will love.

And he's the reason why they got better, because Wentz is coming back. He needs to protect his body, because when healthy, Wentz is an MVP candidate. He is on the short list for the next generation's best NFL QB. It sucks he's an Eagle, but that's the reality. Once Brady, Ben, and Aaron Rodgers have moved on from the NFL, and maybe before then, the superstar QBs of the NFL will include Wentz.

He'll be a player to watch for them not just next year, but the next decade.
RE: The Cowboys  
fanatic II : 5/10/2018 6:40 pm : link
In comment 13960605 allstarjim said:
Quote:
Got better by the virtue of the returning Elliott. Quite simply, he is a top 3 running back in the NFL. But now is the 2nd best in the division!

But they also made some interesting moves. Connor Williams was a big time draft pick. He can play anywhere on that line. Obviously, he won't play at LT, RG, or C, where Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, and Travis Frederick play. The Cowboys also added RT Cameron Fleming from New England. I think Williams will compete for that RT spot or they will move La'ell Collins out there and slot Williams at LG. Either way, the Cowboys line got better, and that is great for Elliott and Dak.

The other interesting addition is Michael Gallup. I'm not huge on the Gallup wagon, but it's conceivable he can really help them. I do think he's an NFL talent...but I don't know if he'll be an above-average NFL receiver. Still, it was a big need filled.

I thought they blew it with the Vander Esch pick. He may or may not work out as an NFL linebacker, but I don't think he'll ever justify being drafted as the 19th player chosen overall. They didn't even pick the best linebacker available at the pick (Rashaan Evans), much less the best player. Evans would've been a strong pick, but looking at their WR's, even with Gallup, there is not a lot of talent there. We'll see how Tavon Austin pans out, but they could've added Ridley, D.J. Moore, or Christian Kirk to that offense (I like Kirk a lot).

Speaking of that WR corps, in addition to Tavon Austin, they did bring in Allen Hurns, and keep an eye on former Buckeye Noah Brown. Hurns I don't think is leading man material in a receiving corps, and with Brown, who knows?

The Cowboys need a big jump from Jaylon Smith this season, as he should be close to as good health-wise as he can possibly be.

They will be a lot better this year on defense if their 2nd year players develop and play well. Charlton, Chidobe Awuzie, and Jourdan Lewis, two of the three corners they drafted in 2017, as well as presumable starter Xavier Woods at safety. If those guys perform, they will be tough on defense, because the pressure will be there in the form of Demarcus Lawrence, and perhaps Kony Ealy and Charlton. Datone Jones I thought was a good under-the-radar signing for them.

Finally, Randy Gregory is to apply for reinstatement in the next week. If his head is on straight, he could provide a significant boost to that pass rush with Lawrence. If he plays, Gregory is certainly a guy to watch, along with Jaylon Smith. A lot needs to come together for that Dallas defense, but if it does, they could be really, really good.


Till Barkley leads the NFL in rushing or is selected 1st team All Pro, Elliott is the best RB in the NFC east.

Conner Williams was announced as a guard when drafted and will be slated to start at LG. Collins will stay at RT and Fleming will be the swing tackle. With Williams starting at LG, week 1 Dallas will have the youngest OL in the NFL. Think about that, Smith is going into his 8th season, Fredrick 6th, Martin 5th, and Collins 3rd. That is amazing.

A lot of buzz is being made about Gallup, need to see it against NFL talent to judge better. But he has potential.

You will be proven wrong about Vander Esch. He is the right choice for Dallas. His coverage skills and instincts in pass defense remind the Dallas scouts and coaches of Sean Lee. LVE will be one of the cornerstones on defense once Lee retires.

Tavon Austin is not a WR. He will be used as the 3rd down change of pace running back. If Austin lines up as a WR he will be used in bubble screens and jet sweeps that Lucky Whitehead was used for.

I like all the Dallas 2nd year players you mentioned, Charlton, Lewis, Awuzie, and Woods. These players will be key if the Dallas defense takes a step forward.

Lastly, I think the ship has sailed on Randy Gregory. If you look at the depth at DE, even if Gregory comes back he may not make the team.
Jonathan Allen  
Breeze_94 : 5/10/2018 8:12 pm : link
is gonna be a problem. Fletcher Cox type of player who will give OL's fits up front.

On Philly, I think Dallas Goedert is going to be a match-up issue, especially with them already having a really good TE in Ertz.

For the Cowboys, no one on their offense really scares me but apparently they are really high on Gallup. Defensively, Awuzie is going to be a solid corner who can go toe-to-toe with #1 receivers.
RE: Redskins Front 7  
81_Great_Dane : 5/11/2018 2:10 am : link
In comment 13960257 AcesUp said:
Quote:
They're basically adding Da'Ron Payne, Jonathan Allen and Tim Settle to an already solid and deep front. Ryan Anderson was a little disappointing last year, but he's still a solid prospect that could be dangerous if the light goes on.
Everybody who was there last year is a year older. They might be much improved, they might not.
RE: RE: The Cowboys  
allstarjim : 5/11/2018 3:28 am : link
In comment 13960621 fanatic II said:
Quote:
In comment 13960605 allstarjim said:


Quote:


Got better by the virtue of the returning Elliott. Quite simply, he is a top 3 running back in the NFL. But now is the 2nd best in the division!

But they also made some interesting moves. Connor Williams was a big time draft pick. He can play anywhere on that line. Obviously, he won't play at LT, RG, or C, where Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, and Travis Frederick play. The Cowboys also added RT Cameron Fleming from New England. I think Williams will compete for that RT spot or they will move La'ell Collins out there and slot Williams at LG. Either way, the Cowboys line got better, and that is great for Elliott and Dak.

The other interesting addition is Michael Gallup. I'm not huge on the Gallup wagon, but it's conceivable he can really help them. I do think he's an NFL talent...but I don't know if he'll be an above-average NFL receiver. Still, it was a big need filled.

I thought they blew it with the Vander Esch pick. He may or may not work out as an NFL linebacker, but I don't think he'll ever justify being drafted as the 19th player chosen overall. They didn't even pick the best linebacker available at the pick (Rashaan Evans), much less the best player. Evans would've been a strong pick, but looking at their WR's, even with Gallup, there is not a lot of talent there. We'll see how Tavon Austin pans out, but they could've added Ridley, D.J. Moore, or Christian Kirk to that offense (I like Kirk a lot).

Speaking of that WR corps, in addition to Tavon Austin, they did bring in Allen Hurns, and keep an eye on former Buckeye Noah Brown. Hurns I don't think is leading man material in a receiving corps, and with Brown, who knows?

The Cowboys need a big jump from Jaylon Smith this season, as he should be close to as good health-wise as he can possibly be.

They will be a lot better this year on defense if their 2nd year players develop and play well. Charlton, Chidobe Awuzie, and Jourdan Lewis, two of the three corners they drafted in 2017, as well as presumable starter Xavier Woods at safety. If those guys perform, they will be tough on defense, because the pressure will be there in the form of Demarcus Lawrence, and perhaps Kony Ealy and Charlton. Datone Jones I thought was a good under-the-radar signing for them.

Finally, Randy Gregory is to apply for reinstatement in the next week. If his head is on straight, he could provide a significant boost to that pass rush with Lawrence. If he plays, Gregory is certainly a guy to watch, along with Jaylon Smith. A lot needs to come together for that Dallas defense, but if it does, they could be really, really good.




Till Barkley leads the NFL in rushing or is selected 1st team All Pro, Elliott is the best RB in the NFC east.

Conner Williams was announced as a guard when drafted and will be slated to start at LG. Collins will stay at RT and Fleming will be the swing tackle. With Williams starting at LG, week 1 Dallas will have the youngest OL in the NFL. Think about that, Smith is going into his 8th season, Fredrick 6th, Martin 5th, and Collins 3rd. That is amazing.

A lot of buzz is being made about Gallup, need to see it against NFL talent to judge better. But he has potential.

You will be proven wrong about Vander Esch. He is the right choice for Dallas. His coverage skills and instincts in pass defense remind the Dallas scouts and coaches of Sean Lee. LVE will be one of the cornerstones on defense once Lee retires.

Tavon Austin is not a WR. He will be used as the 3rd down change of pace running back. If Austin lines up as a WR he will be used in bubble screens and jet sweeps that Lucky Whitehead was used for.

I like all the Dallas 2nd year players you mentioned, Charlton, Lewis, Awuzie, and Woods. These players will be key if the Dallas defense takes a step forward.

Lastly, I think the ship has sailed on Randy Gregory. If you look at the depth at DE, even if Gregory comes back he may not make the team.


I'll believe it when I see it on Vander Esch. I watched about 5 games of his from last year. How many did you watch? Sy is also not a believer. He's decent. But his coverage ability is overblown. He is not a tremendous athlete like Roquan Smith, and isn't tremendously stout at the POA, either. I think he could bust, but I'll conservatively say he'll be a middling NFL player. Probably someone they don't regret drafting, just that they'll regret drafting him that high.
RE: RE: The Cowboys  
allstarjim : 5/11/2018 3:29 am : link
In comment 13960621 fanatic II said:
Quote:
In comment 13960605 allstarjim said:


Quote:


Got better by the virtue of the returning Elliott. Quite simply, he is a top 3 running back in the NFL. But now is the 2nd best in the division!

But they also made some interesting moves. Connor Williams was a big time draft pick. He can play anywhere on that line. Obviously, he won't play at LT, RG, or C, where Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, and Travis Frederick play. The Cowboys also added RT Cameron Fleming from New England. I think Williams will compete for that RT spot or they will move La'ell Collins out there and slot Williams at LG. Either way, the Cowboys line got better, and that is great for Elliott and Dak.

The other interesting addition is Michael Gallup. I'm not huge on the Gallup wagon, but it's conceivable he can really help them. I do think he's an NFL talent...but I don't know if he'll be an above-average NFL receiver. Still, it was a big need filled.

I thought they blew it with the Vander Esch pick. He may or may not work out as an NFL linebacker, but I don't think he'll ever justify being drafted as the 19th player chosen overall. They didn't even pick the best linebacker available at the pick (Rashaan Evans), much less the best player. Evans would've been a strong pick, but looking at their WR's, even with Gallup, there is not a lot of talent there. We'll see how Tavon Austin pans out, but they could've added Ridley, D.J. Moore, or Christian Kirk to that offense (I like Kirk a lot).

Speaking of that WR corps, in addition to Tavon Austin, they did bring in Allen Hurns, and keep an eye on former Buckeye Noah Brown. Hurns I don't think is leading man material in a receiving corps, and with Brown, who knows?

The Cowboys need a big jump from Jaylon Smith this season, as he should be close to as good health-wise as he can possibly be.

They will be a lot better this year on defense if their 2nd year players develop and play well. Charlton, Chidobe Awuzie, and Jourdan Lewis, two of the three corners they drafted in 2017, as well as presumable starter Xavier Woods at safety. If those guys perform, they will be tough on defense, because the pressure will be there in the form of Demarcus Lawrence, and perhaps Kony Ealy and Charlton. Datone Jones I thought was a good under-the-radar signing for them.

Finally, Randy Gregory is to apply for reinstatement in the next week. If his head is on straight, he could provide a significant boost to that pass rush with Lawrence. If he plays, Gregory is certainly a guy to watch, along with Jaylon Smith. A lot needs to come together for that Dallas defense, but if it does, they could be really, really good.




Till Barkley leads the NFL in rushing or is selected 1st team All Pro, Elliott is the best RB in the NFC east.

Conner Williams was announced as a guard when drafted and will be slated to start at LG. Collins will stay at RT and Fleming will be the swing tackle. With Williams starting at LG, week 1 Dallas will have the youngest OL in the NFL. Think about that, Smith is going into his 8th season, Fredrick 6th, Martin 5th, and Collins 3rd. That is amazing.

A lot of buzz is being made about Gallup, need to see it against NFL talent to judge better. But he has potential.

You will be proven wrong about Vander Esch. He is the right choice for Dallas. His coverage skills and instincts in pass defense remind the Dallas scouts and coaches of Sean Lee. LVE will be one of the cornerstones on defense once Lee retires.

Tavon Austin is not a WR. He will be used as the 3rd down change of pace running back. If Austin lines up as a WR he will be used in bubble screens and jet sweeps that Lucky Whitehead was used for.

I like all the Dallas 2nd year players you mentioned, Charlton, Lewis, Awuzie, and Woods. These players will be key if the Dallas defense takes a step forward.

Lastly, I think the ship has sailed on Randy Gregory. If you look at the depth at DE, even if Gregory comes back he may not make the team.


Oh, and Saquon Barkley is a better player than Ezekiel Elliott. He just is. Sorry but you...are...wrong!
Jim  
crick n NC : 5/11/2018 11:31 am : link
Player evaluation is an opinion, right? You are saying it's a fact Barkley is better than Elliot.
RE: Intra  
Jay in Toronto : 5/11/2018 12:04 pm : link
In comment 13960242 Trainmaster said:
Quote:
?


Or schizophrenics.
Back to the Corner