Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Giants sign DB Chris Lewis-Harris

Anakim : 5/13/2018 1:47 pm
Goal Line Football
& #8207;

@GoalineFootball

Congrats to @clewharris for signing with the @Giants #FaithFamilyFootball
Looks like  
YANKEE28 : 5/13/2018 1:51 pm : link
we are stockpiling defenders from Univ of Chattanooga

Chris Lewis-Harris CB- 5'10" 180 pounds

Lewis-Harris is 29 years old and has played for 3 different NFL teams. Last year he was with the Denver Broncos, though he spent most of his career with the Bengals, along with a brief stop with the Baltimore Ravens
RE: Looks like  
Anakim : 5/13/2018 1:56 pm : link
In comment 13962406 YANKEE28 said:
Quote:
we are stockpiling defenders from Univ of Chattanooga

Chris Lewis-Harris CB- 5'10" 180 pounds

Lewis-Harris is 29 years old and has played for 3 different NFL teams. Last year he was with the Denver Broncos, though he spent most of his career with the Bengals, along with a brief stop with the Baltimore Ravens


Besides Tae Davis, who else is from UT-Chattanooga?
RE: RE: Looks like  
Koffman : 5/13/2018 2:00 pm : link
In comment 13962408 Anakim said:
Quote:
In comment 13962406 YANKEE28 said:


Quote:


we are stockpiling defenders from Univ of Chattanooga

Chris Lewis-Harris CB- 5'10" 180 pounds

Lewis-Harris is 29 years old and has played for 3 different NFL teams. Last year he was with the Denver Broncos, though he spent most of his career with the Bengals, along with a brief stop with the Baltimore Ravens



Besides Tae Davis, who else is from UT-Chattanooga?


Terrell Owens
Anakim  
YANKEE28 : 5/13/2018 2:03 pm : link
Just those 2.

Good find on Lewis-Harris.

I attached a picture from this morning. The rookie camp is wrapping up.
Link - ( New Window )
RE: RE: RE: Looks like  
Anakim : 5/13/2018 2:04 pm : link
In comment 13962409 Koffman said:
Quote:
In comment 13962408 Anakim said:


Quote:


In comment 13962406 YANKEE28 said:


Quote:


we are stockpiling defenders from Univ of Chattanooga

Chris Lewis-Harris CB- 5'10" 180 pounds

Lewis-Harris is 29 years old and has played for 3 different NFL teams. Last year he was with the Denver Broncos, though he spent most of his career with the Bengals, along with a brief stop with the Baltimore Ravens



Besides Tae Davis, who else is from UT-Chattanooga?



Terrell Owens


That's currently on the Giants...
Give  
Dragon : 5/13/2018 2:36 pm : link
Me your worn, your untested, your middle aged, your names never before heard of and last but not least those to make us wonder who in the hell is he. Iíve heard the term looking for a needle in a haystack but they seem to be looking for pearls at the Bermuda Triangle for CBís.
Iím down with this  
5BowlsSoon : 5/13/2018 3:24 pm : link
Competition fellows......
RE: Give  
Klaatu : 5/13/2018 3:33 pm : link
In comment 13962427 Dragon said:
Quote:
Me your worn, your untested, your middle aged, your names never before heard of and last but not least those to make us wonder who in the hell is he. Iíve heard the term looking for a needle in a haystack but they seem to be looking for pearls at the Bermuda Triangle for CBís.


Give me your ill-advised, overly dramatic, predictably negative post about a May 13th signing of a player after a tryout who most won't make the final 53, and is there to fill out a 90-man roster. I've heard the term "blithering idiot" before, and now I know where the "blithering" comes from.
Blathering,  
section125 : 5/13/2018 3:46 pm : link
too?
Stockpiling  
PaulN : 5/13/2018 4:33 pm : link
Defensive backs, which is an excellent strategy, there is nothing like competition to bring out the best in players, worthwhile players. That was one of the big problems with the offensive line, bad players were guaranteed positions, nothing worse for a roster.
Somewhere my buddy Chicago Marty  
Big Blue '56 : 5/13/2018 5:32 pm : link
is beginning to smile. At least a tad...😎
Bettchers D  
old man : 5/13/2018 8:01 pm : link
Seems slightly more situational with player types than most Ds: small, medium, big packages; blitzes of those;tight cover guys; zone cover guys that close quickly, etc.

15 likely isn't huge given he wants the most versatile that can do many tasks well enough, including to STOP THE RUN, as well as to help on ST.We
Really does seem they want to focus on strengthening as much of the D this year, particularly in our understaffed secondary. I think the intent is to go into the next draft seeking OL early.
RE: RE: Looks like  
Matt M. : 5/13/2018 10:27 pm : link
In comment 13962408 Anakim said:
Quote:
In comment 13962406 YANKEE28 said:


Quote:


we are stockpiling defenders from Univ of Chattanooga

Chris Lewis-Harris CB- 5'10" 180 pounds

Lewis-Harris is 29 years old and has played for 3 different NFL teams. Last year he was with the Denver Broncos, though he spent most of his career with the Bengals, along with a brief stop with the Baltimore Ravens



Besides Tae Davis, who else is from UT-Chattanooga?
Gerald Wilkins - Wrong sport and era, but that is the first name that popped into my head.
Any info...  
Ed A. : 5/14/2018 12:16 am : link
on which tryouts made the team? If any.
Not so much made the team  
JonC : 5/14/2018 7:47 am : link
as made the training camp roster of 90.
RE: Any info...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 5/14/2018 7:59 am : link
In comment 13962728 Ed A. said:
Quote:
on which tryouts made the team? If any.


It will probably be announced today.
It probably..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/14/2018 8:34 am : link
isn't tough to sign guys Dragon has never heard of.

As if that's a great barometer anyway.

Ironically, I think Dragon criticized the William Gay signing too.

I just wish dorgan would donkey punch the fucker.
My  
AcidTest : 5/14/2018 9:53 am : link
tentative guess is Jenkins, Apple, Haley, Davis, and one of the other veterans now that Goodwin has been cut.
Don't like  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 5/14/2018 12:01 pm : link
His last name is hyphenated for some reason, don't need that fancy pants sh*t on our team.
RE: Don't like  
Klaatu : 5/14/2018 12:14 pm : link
In comment 13963137 Coach Red Beaulieu said:
Quote:
His last name is hyphenated for some reason, don't need that fancy pants sh*t on our team.


Why do you think DRC is no longer on the team?
Could be a possibility...  
Anakim : 5/14/2018 12:33 pm : link
Dov Kleiman

Verified account

@NFL_DovKleiman

#Panthers waived CB Zack Sanchez, a 2016 5th round pick.
Back to the Corner