Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Knicks Will Get A Top 3 Pick Tonight

PatchoguePete : 5/15/2018 12:40 pm
Book it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 <<Prev | Show All |  Next>>
31 years and counting...  
GFAN52 : 5/15/2018 9:05 pm : link
The basketball gods still punishing the Knicks after the Ewing lottery...lol
Nailed it. Great work, Nostradamus.  
jcn56 : 5/15/2018 9:17 pm : link
.
RE: The Knicks positions  
old man : 5/15/2018 9:35 pm : link
In comment 13964691 old man said:
Quote:
in W-L and their resulting position in the lottery proves the faults of the lottery system and actually violate the concept of reverse order drafting.
If you finish low 10 3 straight years but the ball falls to #1 3 straight years you can turn around with a great young team while 3 straight years of the worst record and draw the 9/10 spot 3 straight years you could be in the dumpster another 5 years +.


Post lottery: I REST MY CASE.
Lottery  
TyreeHelmet : 5/15/2018 9:46 pm : link
I just read the Knicks won 5 of their last 13 games. I didnít even realize that.
RE: Lottery  
GFAN52 : 5/15/2018 9:54 pm : link
In comment 13965100 TyreeHelmet said:
Quote:
I just read the Knicks won 5 of their last 13 games. I didnít even realize that.


The Knicks ALWAYS win meaningless games at the end of seasons.
Losing Curry  
Samiam : 5/15/2018 10:18 pm : link
Didnít they lose the chance to draft Curry the same way by winning a few meaningless games the last week of the season?
RE: RE: Lottery  
Vanzetti : 5/16/2018 12:05 pm : link
In comment 13965108 GFAN52 said:
Quote:
In comment 13965100 TyreeHelmet said:


Quote:


I just read the Knicks won 5 of their last 13 games. I didnít even realize that.



The Knicks ALWAYS win meaningless games at the end of seasons.


They are not meaningless. They mean that Knicks pick a few spots lower and miss out on guys like Steph Curry
RE: Losing Curry  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 12:32 pm : link
In comment 13965136 Samiam said:
Quote:
Didnít they lose the chance to draft Curry the same way by winning a few meaningless games the last week of the season?


No they lost steph curry because donnie Walsh couldn't keep his mouth shut
RE: RE: Losing Curry  
EricNY33 : 5/16/2018 12:35 pm : link
In comment 13965633 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 13965136 Samiam said:


Quote:


Didnít they lose the chance to draft Curry the same way by winning a few meaningless games the last week of the season?



No they lost steph curry because donnie Walsh couldn't keep his mouth shut


Right... because Golden State was going to take Jordan Hill? They lost out on Steph Curry because the Warriors picked before them.
where Donnie screwed  
Enzo : 5/16/2018 12:57 pm : link
up was not putting together a deal with Washington for their pick. They traded #5 to the Wolves for Foye/Miller. Supposedly Walsh was in talks for the pick but they couldn't agree. As for Curry, it's a miracle he lasted as long as he did in that draft. Bums like Thabeet and Flynn were taken ahead of him. It's more a case of the Warriors getting a ton of luck than us being unlucky. Donnie's other mistake was not tanking the season. Even after they traded Crawford and Zach early in the season, they were still playing to win.
How bout Minny taking Flynn AND Rubio over Steph?  
bceagle05 : 5/16/2018 12:59 pm : link
That tops any blunder the Knicks have ever committed on draft night.
Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 2:36 pm : link
...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.
RE: RE: Losing Curry  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 2:38 pm : link
In comment 13965633 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 13965136 Samiam said:


Quote:


Didnít they lose the chance to draft Curry the same way by winning a few meaningless games the last week of the season?



No they lost steph curry because donnie Walsh couldn't keep his mouth shut


Yep - same thing with Reese when he openly pined for Conklin and Floyd, and git jumped twice by the Titans and Bears, and ended up with the "bad apple"
He didnít openly pine for Conklin or Floyd  
djm : 5/16/2018 2:40 pm : link
.. he likely said ďgood looking prospects and we will explore everyone in this classĒ

Then he and other nyg scouts SCOUTED those players, titans / bears moved up and BBI got the vapors.
As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
Mike from SI : 5/16/2018 3:07 pm : link
which of the possible picks do we NOT want?
RE: As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 3:19 pm : link
In comment 13965852 Mike from SI said:
Quote:
which of the possible picks do we NOT want?


For me it is young or sexton...

RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 3:20 pm : link
In comment 13965801 TheVette said:
Quote:
...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.


How would Sexton be an admission that Frank was a mistake? An NBA roster starts 2 guards, and some teams run 3 for stretches. And Frank is long enough to play the 3 too.

I swear, some people on here just bash the Knicks now without watching. Things aren't going fantastic but theres a bunch of teams worse off now.

Making definitive statements after a rookie season never usually turns out well. It's not lke Frank was unplayable.
RE: As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
Jon in NYC : 5/16/2018 3:22 pm : link
In comment 13965852 Mike from SI said:
Quote:
which of the possible picks do we NOT want?


I think you're going to get different answers. I don't want Sexton or Young. I'd be fine with any of the SFs - Porter, Bridgi, Knox.
RE: As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 3:22 pm : link
In comment 13965852 Mike from SI said:
Quote:
which of the possible picks do we NOT want?


Young, Bagley, Carter
RE: RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 3:26 pm : link
In comment 13965872 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
In comment 13965801 TheVette said:


Quote:


...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.



How would Sexton be an admission that Frank was a mistake? An NBA roster starts 2 guards, and some teams run 3 for stretches. And Frank is long enough to play the 3 too.

I swear, some people on here just bash the Knicks now without watching. Things aren't going fantastic but theres a bunch of teams worse off now.

Making definitive statements after a rookie season never usually turns out well. It's not lke Frank was unplayable.


Not to mention fizdale already said he is a positionless coach
RE: RE: As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
Anakim : 5/16/2018 3:38 pm : link
In comment 13965876 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
In comment 13965852 Mike from SI said:


Quote:


which of the possible picks do we NOT want?



Young, Bagley, Carter



Why do we not want Bagley or Carter?
The Knicks refusal to tank ever is as big of  
NoGainDayne : 5/16/2018 3:43 pm : link
a reason as any that we are mired in mediocrity.

It feels like every season that we are losing a draft slot or two in the last game alone. You could call it pride but i'm pretty sure your franchise has to not be a joke to substantiate that claim. It's just stupidity.
RE: RE: RE: As someone who doesn't watch college bb  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 3:48 pm : link
In comment 13965890 Anakim said:
Quote:
In comment 13965876 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


In comment 13965852 Mike from SI said:


Quote:


which of the possible picks do we NOT want?


Why do we not want Bagley or Carter?


Few reasons.

First, I'm afraid of drafting players that can be played off the floor in certain situations. Bagley had severe issues with defensive awareness. He is not a rim protector and is skinny. He *should* have the tools to be a good one on one defender, but it's not like he's a surefire offensive star. He has a shaky shot and no post game, he relied on athleticism, he was a bona fide scrapper. His FT% has me worried his shot isn't directly transferable. Carter I am less worried about, but I think he can be forced to the bench in small ball lineups. KP has issues on switches himself, introducing 2 guys have me worried.

Second, center are easy to come buy in the NBA through FA. It's the most saturated position in the NBA. Randle is a FA who I'd target if Kanter opts out. There's also guys like Deandre Jordan. Cousins who might be a top 20-25 player in the league may have no interest and could potentially be picked up at good value. It's just every it seems teams knock center out of the park. If I'm rolling the dice on a 5 I want a surefire defensive stud. I'd be fine with Bamba. Gobert can survive small ball lineups because no one can score on him. Bagley and Carter don't strike me as those types.

I said this on the other thread, I'd rather trade #9 for Bobby Portis + than take either of those 2 guys. Not that I don't think they'll be busts, but Portis is already an offensive stud that gives you spacing, passing, and rebounding. Chicago would do that too. Why risk it on an unknown when you can proven 5s at a discount in the NBA?
RE: He didnít openly pine for Conklin or Floyd  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 3:48 pm : link
In comment 13965810 djm said:
Quote:
.. he likely said ďgood looking prospects and we will explore everyone in this classĒ

Then he and other nyg scouts SCOUTED those players, titans / bears moved up and BBI got the vapors.


Not buying it - when you get jumped TWICE like they did - it's because you were talking too much, which Reese was. You do know even making a comment like "good looking prospects" is pure speculation, but the getting jumped twice is fact.
RE: RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 3:52 pm : link
In comment 13965872 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
In comment 13965801 TheVette said:


Quote:


...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.



How would Sexton be an admission that Frank was a mistake? An NBA roster starts 2 guards, and some teams run 3 for stretches. And Frank is long enough to play the 3 too.

I swear, some people on here just bash the Knicks now without watching. Things aren't going fantastic but theres a bunch of teams worse off now.

Making definitive statements after a rookie season never usually turns out well. It's not lke Frank was unplayable.


So Frank is now a 2-guard, or maybe even a 3? really? Is that how you will rationalize this. He's 6'5 - too small to play the 3, and he doesn't shoot well enough to play the 2. It's Knicks fan like you who have spent the last 18 years acting like this team has a plan. Yea, "let's just move" Frank to the 2 or 3, as if that as the plan all along? The guy who drafted him got canned a week later, but that was the "plan"
RE: RE: RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 3:54 pm : link
In comment 13965878 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 13965872 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


In comment 13965801 TheVette said:


Quote:


...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.



How would Sexton be an admission that Frank was a mistake? An NBA roster starts 2 guards, and some teams run 3 for stretches. And Frank is long enough to play the 3 too.

I swear, some people on here just bash the Knicks now without watching. Things aren't going fantastic but theres a bunch of teams worse off now.

Making definitive statements after a rookie season never usually turns out well. It's not lke Frank was unplayable.



Not to mention fizdale already said he is a positionless coach


Positionless = "we know he' isn;t a PG, so let's act like we knew all along he could play the 2 or the 3, and act like that was the plan all along. Some Knick fans are so stupid, they spin everything this dysfunctional franchise does
RE: RE: RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:00 pm : link
In comment 13965912 TheVette said:
Quote:
In comment 13965872 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


In comment 13965801 TheVette said:


Quote:






So Frank is now a 2-guard, or maybe even a 3? really? Is that how you will rationalize this. He's 6'5 - too small to play the 3, and he doesn't shoot well enough to play the 2. It's Knicks fan like you who have spent the last 18 years acting like this team has a plan. Yea, "let's just move" Frank to the 2 or 3, as if that as the plan all along? The guy who drafted him got canned a week later, but that was the "plan"


I thought Frank was a 2 guard from the beginning. So being a good passer now hurts you as a 2 guard?

And his shooting is final I guess. He will remain a 32% shooter for his career and never improve? KP was on fire to start his career? How about guys like Garry Harris and Derozan?

All Im saying is he was the youngest player in the league last year or one of them. He is already showing promise as a defender. His passing is a major plus as a 2 guard. If he gets to even 36% shooting from 3 I think he's a long time starting 2 guard in the NBA. Or can we not expect for any improvement?
Maybe you should go re read the draft threads  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:01 pm : link
A lot of people said he would be a 2 first and then see if he could develop into a point...

He started as a 2 for his French league...
RE: RE: RE: RE: Knicks Lost Out on Westbrook and Curry  
Jon in NYC : 5/16/2018 4:03 pm : link
In comment 13965914 TheVette said:
Quote:
In comment 13965878 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


In comment 13965872 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


In comment 13965801 TheVette said:


Quote:


...because they won meaningless games at the end of those seasons. I know people tend to overlook that and claim it wasn't meant to be, but when you end with Gallinari and Hill - well you can see how those meaningless wins can change the course of a franchise.

As for this year - think the pick will either be Bridges from Nova or Sexton. If it's Sexton, that's an admission that Ntilkina was a bust pick. It will be funny to see how some hear "spin it" when they claim Ntilkina would make a "solid, defensive minded 2 guard" when they kid is a 35% shooter. Sjhould NEVER had let Phil make that pick, and the fire him a few days later.



How would Sexton be an admission that Frank was a mistake? An NBA roster starts 2 guards, and some teams run 3 for stretches. And Frank is long enough to play the 3 too.

I swear, some people on here just bash the Knicks now without watching. Things aren't going fantastic but theres a bunch of teams worse off now.

Making definitive statements after a rookie season never usually turns out well. It's not lke Frank was unplayable.



Not to mention fizdale already said he is a positionless coach



Positionless = "we know he' isn;t a PG, so let's act like we knew all along he could play the 2 or the 3, and act like that was the plan all along. Some Knick fans are so stupid, they spin everything this dysfunctional franchise does


No, positionless = versatile. That was always park of Frank's appeal. The only question is where does he fit in offensively, but even that's becoming less relevant in the NBA.
And positionless basketball  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:03 pm : link
Means free flowing offense there is not one guy who runs the offense...

Question for you? Who is the point guard in the warriors?
Tony Parker  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:06 pm : link
who everyone seemed to compare Frank to last year, had a pretty subpar offensive rookie year and was a turnstile on defense for the first few years. Frank can at least hold his own on defense.

If Frank was 21-22 and was struggling to see 20 minutes a game like DJ Wilson or Justin Jackson or Tyler lydon I'd be worried.

Frank was an undersized 19 year old coming from overseas. He has shown some very positive aspects, has shown flashes off offensive skill. Consistency is his next step. He is going to get better. Just like Lonzo Ball will. People love to shit on guys way too early. I wonder what your early thoughts were on Gary Harris, Derozan and Kawhi Leonard after their rookie years.
It won't take much for Frank to become a good NBA player.  
bceagle05 : 5/16/2018 4:11 pm : link
Defense is already suffocating, strength and conditioning will obviously improve, and I think he's a better shooter than he showed last season. He's got a good stroke. The whole team just functions better when he's on the court.
And not for nothing  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:21 pm : link
Donovan mitchell was fantastic this year, but even he did not play the point this year...
RE: Maybe you should go re read the draft threads  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 4:22 pm : link
In comment 13965931 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
A lot of people said he would be a 2 first and then see if he could develop into a point...

He started as a 2 for his French league...


Now you're just making stuff up. The trade for Mudiay and the signing of Burke shoved him over to the 2 spot so he could see the court, so if they actually wanted a 2 guard in the draft, they would have drafted Mitchell.
RE: RE: Maybe you should go re read the draft threads  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:24 pm : link
In comment 13965966 TheVette said:
Quote:
In comment 13965931 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


A lot of people said he would be a 2 first and then see if he could develop into a point...

He started as a 2 for his French league...



Now you're just making stuff up. The trade for Mudiay and the signing of Burke shoved him over to the 2 spot so he could see the court, so if they actually wanted a 2 guard in the draft, they would have drafted Mitchell.


Umm the comparisons on these threads were to Khris middleton...

I for a fact said that he would be better off playing the 2 to start and then move to the 1 as he got more comfortable...

The only person making shit up is you...

RE: And positionless basketball  
TheVette : 5/16/2018 4:26 pm : link
In comment 13965933 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
Means free flowing offense there is not one guy who runs the offense...

Question for you? Who is the point guard in the warriors?


Green and Curry share that role, Are you implying that Frank can be Steph Curry, and the Knicks even have a swiss-army-knife talent like Draymond to make that work here? It works in GS, because they have THOSE guys.
So vette  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:28 pm : link
Put your money where your mouth is. What do you see as Frankís peak, both offensively and defensively. What kind of numbers will he be putting up at age 24-27? How many minutes a game will he be getting? What do you think his peak shooting %ís will be?
RE: RE: And positionless basketball  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:29 pm : link
In comment 13965973 TheVette said:
Quote:
In comment 13965933 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


Means free flowing offense there is not one guy who runs the offense...

Question for you? Who is the point guard in the warriors?



Green and Curry share that role, Are you implying that Frank can be Steph Curry, and the Knicks even have a swiss-army-knife talent like Draymond to make that work here? It works in GS, because they have THOSE guys.


No I was talking about positionless basketball and your post proves my point that you have no idea what you are talking about...

Warriors do not have a point guard, they do not have a shooting guard, they do not have a sml forward, they do not have a power forward and they do not have a center...

Their offense has 5 guys moving without the ball and the ball is always moving, everyone can handle it and everyone can pass it...

That is what fizdale wants to build here..
Yes, the pre-draft Frank chatter  
bceagle05 : 5/16/2018 4:30 pm : link
was mostly about his fit in the triangle offense, where the point guard doesn't dominate the ball - it played to his strengths. He's always been viewed as more of a combo guard in a modern NBA offense. He can easily play off the ball with a Burke or a Sexton. The guy who's in everybody's way is Timmy, but I digress.
So say Knicks draft sexton  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:31 pm : link
And the Knicks start Sexton and frank in the same back court, who is the po int guard?
RE: So say Knicks draft sexton  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:40 pm : link
In comment 13965983 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
And the Knicks start Sexton and frank in the same back court, who is the po int guard?


I think Sexton in that scenario, is a better handler, much better first step and can penetrate better as a result.

In that scenario I would start shifting Frank to the 3 and starting Burke at the point lol. Out of the box but I think it could work.
RE: RE: So say Knicks draft sexton  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:43 pm : link
In comment 13966000 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
In comment 13965983 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


And the Knicks start Sexton and frank in the same back court, who is the po int guard?



I think Sexton in that scenario, is a better handler, much better first step and can penetrate better as a result.

In that scenario I would start shifting Frank to the 3 and starting Burke at the point lol. Out of the box but I think it could work.


My point was neither are the point guard, because they would be interchangeable offensively
Easy  
Carl in CT : 5/16/2018 4:45 pm : link
Sexton
Well when push comes to shove  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:48 pm : link
you need the ball in a reliable ball handlers hands. But I agree I like the prospect of maximizing the number of ball handlers on the floor without giving up much on size. Big reason i love SGA but I'm warming up to Sexton as well.
RE: Well when push comes to shove  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 4:55 pm : link
In comment 13966013 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
you need the ball in a reliable ball handlers hands. But I agree I like the prospect of maximizing the number of ball handlers on the floor without giving up much on size. Big reason i love SGA but I'm warming up to Sexton as well.


One thing I really like about Sexton he could be a lock down defender...

Him and frank in the back court would be damn good defensively...
RE: RE: RE: Lottery  
GFAN52 : 5/16/2018 4:58 pm : link
In comment 13965584 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
In comment 13965108 GFAN52 said:


Quote:


In comment 13965100 TyreeHelmet said:


Quote:


I just read the Knicks won 5 of their last 13 games. I didnít even realize that.



The Knicks ALWAYS win meaningless games at the end of seasons.



They are not meaningless. They mean that Knicks pick a few spots lower and miss out on guys like Steph Curry


That's my point! They are meaningless once the Knicks are eliminated form the playoffs and obviously they adversely affect the odds in the lottery.
RE: RE: Well when push comes to shove  
giantsfan44ab : 5/16/2018 4:58 pm : link
In comment 13966017 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 13966013 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


you need the ball in a reliable ball handlers hands. But I agree I like the prospect of maximizing the number of ball handlers on the floor without giving up much on size. Big reason i love SGA but I'm warming up to Sexton as well.



One thing I really like about Sexton he could be a lock down defender...

Him and frank in the back court would be damn good defensively...


I think SGA can too, he isnt as explosive but moves better laterally, is 6'6" and has really good hands,
The Magic and Bulls made a mockery of professional basketball  
bceagle05 : 5/16/2018 5:01 pm : link
with the way they shamelessly tanked. They wound up with the sixth and seventh picks, respectively. We're at nine. It's really not that big of a difference. Be thankful we actually have draft picks - we'll only get younger and more talented over the next couple of years.
RE: RE: RE: Well when push comes to shove  
nygiants16 : 5/16/2018 5:02 pm : link
In comment 13966022 giantsfan44ab said:
Quote:
In comment 13966017 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


In comment 13966013 giantsfan44ab said:


Quote:


you need the ball in a reliable ball handlers hands. But I agree I like the prospect of maximizing the number of ball handlers on the floor without giving up much on size. Big reason i love SGA but I'm warming up to Sexton as well.



One thing I really like about Sexton he could be a lock down defender...

Him and frank in the back court would be damn good defensively...



I think SGA can too, he isnt as explosive but moves better laterally, is 6'6" and has really good hands,


I have to watch some videos of sga...

You draft one of these guys, have to trade lee for a big or 3/4 type of guy...

If Kanter opted out and Knicks signed randle...

Sga or Sexton
Frank
Hardaway
Randle
Kp

I could get behind that starting 5...
SGA and Frank are awfully similar  
bceagle05 : 5/16/2018 5:09 pm : link
but I think Mikal and Frank may wind up being pretty similar, too. Mikal's shooting percentages were worse than Frank's at the same age, and look how far he's come. Sexton and Miles Bridges are a little more complementary to the pieces we already have. Let's face it, whomever we draft is gonna be our second or third best player the second he shakes Adam Silver's hand. We'll fit any of them in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 <<Prev | Show All |  Next>>
Back to the Corner