Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

insidethepylon.com NYG mock draft

jbeintherockies : 2/20/2018 9:26 am
Something to discuss ...
Link - ( New Window )
Rosen?  
jbeintherockies : 2/20/2018 9:28 am : link
I really doubt it. I think Gettleman trades down for more picks.

The..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/20/2018 9:29 am : link
author's bio is better than the mock itself.
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY!!!  
superspynyg : 2/20/2018 9:31 am : link
Just the first 4 picks would be hr where they are taken!!!
RD 1 Rosen
RD 2 OT Williams
RD 3 LB Carter
RD 4 RB Freeman

Wheeler-Norwell-Jones-Flowers/Fluker-Williams
Even if Williams cant go right away he would be a great rd 2 pick for oline!!

Carter in rd 3 would be a nice addition to our Lber corp.
Rosen Qb of the future
Freeman to compliment Gallman at RB.

He's a graduate..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/20/2018 9:31 am : link
of The Scouting Academy. LOL:

Quote:
WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO TO ENTER THE SCOUTING ACADEMY?
The Scouting Academy is an online learning management system, so you can move through the course from the comfort of your home.

HOW LONG IS DOES THE SCOUTING ACADEMY RUN? IS IT OFFERED MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR?
The Scouting Academy is a 16 week online program that is offered in the Fall, Spring,and Summer each year. Each semester has the same content.
You can learn more about our semesters here.

HOW CAN I LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT SCOUTING IN 16 WEEKS?
We fully understand that mastering the evaluation techniques of every position is a longer process. Our course focuses on learning the fundamentals of at least 4 positions within the semester.

Everything for us focuses on quality as opposed to quantity. We do not believe you can learn a position per week and want to work through the process with you to ensure you maximize your skill set.
RE: The..  
jbeintherockies : 2/20/2018 9:32 am : link
In comment 13836842 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
author's bio is better than the mock itself.

Do you mean when you click on his name and his archived articles appear?
We  
AcidTest : 2/20/2018 9:32 am : link
don't have a seventh round pick, and I'd be surprised if Williams lasts until #34.
No..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/20/2018 9:36 am : link
Just reading his bio:

Quote:
Do you mean when you click on his name and his archived articles appear?


He's a student at Farleigh dickinson who doesn't realize we don't have a seventh round pick.
author's bio  
jbeintherockies : 2/20/2018 9:38 am : link
Oh, you mean this:

Quote:
Nick is a combat veteran with the United States Marine Corps Infantry, who has a strong passion for football; whether it be scouting, schematics, planning, watching, or fantasy. Nick has a degree in Exercise Science and is a graduate of The Scouting Academy. Nick currently attends Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison New Jersey, where he is an assistant coach for the football team as a student. Nick also hosts his live radio show/podcast entitled FootbALLIN! Sports, Fun, and Arbitrary Nonsense, where you will often hear him complaining about the Knicks.

The scouting academy probably taught him something. He more than likely knows more about scouting than I do!

A good draft  
Jimmy Googs : 2/20/2018 9:39 am : link
tatonka...buffalo
RE: Rosen?  
cokeduplt : 2/20/2018 9:41 am : link
In comment 13836840 jbeintherockies said:
Quote:
I really doubt it. I think Gettleman trades down for more picks.


Why Rosen is definitely a strong possibility
Hes not a scout  
Jay on the Island : 2/20/2018 9:47 am : link
But he did stay in a holiday inn express last night.
RE: He's a graduate..  
Reb8thVA : 2/20/2018 9:57 am : link
In comment 13836844 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
of The Scouting Academy. LOL:



Quote:


WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO TO ENTER THE SCOUTING ACADEMY?
The Scouting Academy is an online learning management system, so you can move through the course from the comfort of your home.

HOW LONG IS DOES THE SCOUTING ACADEMY RUN? IS IT OFFERED MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR?
The Scouting Academy is a 16 week online program that is offered in the Fall, Spring,and Summer each year. Each semester has the same content.
You can learn more about our semesters here.

HOW CAN I LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT SCOUTING IN 16 WEEKS?
We fully understand that mastering the evaluation techniques of every position is a longer process. Our course focuses on learning the fundamentals of at least 4 positions within the semester.

Everything for us focuses on quality as opposed to quantity. We do not believe you can learn a position per week and want to work through the process with you to ensure you maximize your skill set.

He is the poster formerly known as Tim Carter 4.28
RE: Rosen?  
AdamBrag : 2/20/2018 10:06 am : link
In comment 13836840 jbeintherockies said:
Quote:
I really doubt it. I think Gettleman trades down for more picks.


FYI, Gettleman has never traded down in a draft.
How long is does it take  
YAJ2112 : 2/20/2018 11:17 am : link
for all teams to be run by graduates of The Scouting Academy?
Draft  
Archer : 2/20/2018 12:36 pm : link
I love the draft, however, it would help if it represented the Giants picks.
The Giants do not have a 7th round pick, but, they are likely to have a compensatory 4th round pick.
RE: He's a graduate..  
16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas : 2/20/2018 1:07 pm : link
So Let me get this straight... The guy's mock sucks because he actually committed time and money to learning his craft as opposed to stumbling through the internet and pretending he understands how to evaluate talent on a football field???

RE: RE: He's a graduate..  
YAJ2112 : 2/20/2018 1:09 pm : link
In comment 13837143 16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas said:
Quote:
So Let me get this straight... The guy's mock sucks because he actually committed time and money to learning his craft as opposed to stumbling through the internet and pretending he understands how to evaluate talent on a football field???


hopefully you last longer than 16 of your last 20 handles
LOL...  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/20/2018 1:10 pm : link
Sure. That's it.

Quote:
RE: He's a graduate..
16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas : 1:07 pm : link : reply
So Let me get this straight... The guy's mock sucks because he actually committed time and money to learning his craft as opposed to stumbling through the internet and pretending he understands how to evaluate talent on a football field???


The dude just did a mock draft of a 7th round pick for a team that doesn't have one.

Learned his craft my ass.
RE: RE: He's a graduate..  
Bill L : 2/20/2018 1:10 pm : link
In comment 13837143 16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas said:
Quote:
So Let me get this straight... The guy's mock sucks because he actually committed time and money to learning his craft as opposed to stumbling through the internet and pretending he understands how to evaluate talent on a football field???
Are you him?
RE: How long is does it take  
16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas : 2/20/2018 1:12 pm : link
Probably not as long as it'll take the Giants to win another Super Bowl.
RE: RE: How long is does it take  
YAJ2112 : 2/20/2018 1:17 pm : link
In comment 13837154 16OfDaLast20BeenDubYas said:
Quote:
Probably not as long as it'll take the Giants to win another Super Bowl.


So you are a proud graduate of the Scouting Academy! Congrats! Now go get your shovel, there's plenty of horseshit to put in the feeding trough.
Glad to see..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 2/20/2018 1:40 pm : link
the Scouting Academy takes PayPal!!

Quote:
HOW DOES THE SCOUTING ACADEMY HELP WITH JOB PLACEMENT?
The Scouting Academy cannot promise that the course will lead to direct employment. However, NFL jobs are based on who KNOWS you. Students that have completed all 8 modules will have put in many hours to the process and been certified at each position, as such, we work to match their efforts with our own. Searching for job openings, sharing them with candidates, aiding with portfolio/resume review, interview preparations, and career/networking strategies.

Enhancing a student's skills and network is critically important so NFL teams knows who they are. If students are serious about a career in evaluation (whether that be on the professional level, collegiate level, or media industry), we promise you there is no better place to prepare for that process. We work as a meritocracy and want you guys to focus on the football as we work on creating opportunities.


WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PAYMENT?
Currently the Scouting Academy is using PayPal's checkout process to collect the registration fee. If you have an existing PayPal account you will need to use that account to complete the transaction. If not, please feel free to checkout using your favorite credit card.

PayPal has also offered The Scouting Academy, 6 months of 0% financing on the registration fee. So if you are not able to pay in full up front, you can use that option to give yourself 6 months to pay with no additional charge.

The registration link for the active semester will always be in the navigation bar above, so check it out.

Please contact director@scoutingacademy.com for more information about discounted group rates or if you have any other questions. We will contact you back within 24 hours.


RE: ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY!!!  
LakeGeorgeGiant : 2/21/2018 12:34 am : link
In comment 13836843 superspynyg said:
Quote:
Just the first 4 picks would be hr where they are taken!!!
RD 1 Rosen
RD 2 OT Williams
RD 3 LB Carter
RD 4 RB Freeman

Wheeler-Norwell-Jones-Flowers/Fluker-Williams
Even if Williams cant go right away he would be a great rd 2 pick for oline!!

Carter in rd 3 would be a nice addition to our Lber corp.
Rosen Qb of the future
Freeman to compliment Gallman at RB.


Again with Wheeler? I wouldn't pencil him in as a starting LT just yet.
Back to the Corner