Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

NFT: Yankees/Red Sox Round 2!

Keith : 5/9/2018 4:27 pm
Gardner(LF)
Judge(RF)
Didi(SS)
Stanton(DH)
Sanchez(C)
Hicks(CF)
Walker(1B)
Andujar(3B)
Torres(2B)



vs

Betts
Benintendi
Ramirez
Martinez
Bogaerts
Moreland
Nunez
Devers
Leon

Pages: 1 2 3 4 <<Prev | Show All |  Next>>
Porcello gets  
section125 : 5/9/2018 8:56 pm : link
lucky... Sanchez with a screamer right to Betts.
Geez RISP  
section125 : 5/9/2018 8:59 pm : link
fail coming up?
This is gonna be another grind.  
bceagle05 : 5/9/2018 9:02 pm : link
.
Tanaka needs to go  
section125 : 5/9/2018 9:05 pm : link
CC and forget the 4 seamer...gets ahead and cannot finish.
Oh don't start that stupid risp fail shit  
Greg from LI : 5/9/2018 9:05 pm : link
It's baseball. If you're hitting .400 with runners on, that means you don't get a hit 60% of the time. And Sanchez just was bad luck - hit a rocket but right at Betts.

It's the stupidest, most annoying trope in Yankee threads.
I think itís safe to say  
GruningsOnTheHill : 5/9/2018 9:13 pm : link
this game wonít end 5-4.
RE: Oh don't start that stupid risp fail shit  
section125 : 5/9/2018 9:15 pm : link
In comment 13959743 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
It's baseball. If you're hitting .400 with runners on, that means you don't get a hit 60% of the time. And Sanchez just was bad luck - hit a rocket but right at Betts.

It's the stupidest, most annoying trope in Yankee threads.


Sometimes Greg you are a putz. Base loaded, nobody out. At least Sanchez made great contact after swinging at two pitches in the lefty batters box. The others, pfft. 1 effin run. You whine about the most inane crap sometimes but are quick to shit on others.
RE: RE: Oh don't start that stupid risp fail shit  
chopperhatch : 5/9/2018 9:25 pm : link
In comment 13959752 section125 said:
Quote:
In comment 13959743 Greg from LI said:


Quote:


It's baseball. If you're hitting .400 with runners on, that means you don't get a hit 60% of the time. And Sanchez just was bad luck - hit a rocket but right at Betts.

It's the stupidest, most annoying trope in Yankee threads.



Sometimes Greg you are a putz. Base loaded, nobody out. At least Sanchez made great contact after swinging at two pitches in the lefty batters box. The others, pfft. 1 effin run. You whine about the most inane crap sometimes but are quick to shit on others.


Agreed. He got the run in, but he saw that slider way outside once, swung. Saw it again, swung. Hes got to be better than that.

I also think Tanaka needs to throw MORE 4 seamers, but locate them. His slider and splitter are about the same speeds and have very diff spins. If he is locating 90-93, setting up those other two pitches (specifically the split), he will be more effective with his B list slider.
RE: RE: RE: Oh don't start that stupid risp fail shit  
chopperhatch : 5/9/2018 9:26 pm : link
In comment 13959756 chopperhatch said:
Quote:
In comment 13959752 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 13959743 Greg from LI said:


Quote:


It's baseball. If you're hitting .400 with runners on, that means you don't get a hit 60% of the time. And Sanchez just was bad luck - hit a rocket but right at Betts.

It's the stupidest, most annoying trope in Yankee threads.



Sometimes Greg you are a putz. Base loaded, nobody out. At least Sanchez made great contact after swinging at two pitches in the lefty batters box. The others, pfft. 1 effin run. You whine about the most inane crap sometimes but are quick to shit on others.



Agreed. He got the run in, but he saw that slider way outside once, swung. Saw it again, swung. Hes got to be better than that.

I also think Tanaka needs to throw MORE 4 seamers, but locate them. His slider and splitter are about the same speeds and have very diff spins. If he is locating 90-93, setting up those other two pitches (specifically the split), he will be more effective with his B list slider.


NOT THAT GREG'S A PUTZ. LOL
Gardy's had..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 9:32 pm : link
4 good AB 's and just flashed the glove.

But he's a poor fielder this year!
Hanley loves  
dune69 : 5/9/2018 9:37 pm : link
us
Fucking..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 9:37 pm : link
Chad Green again
Nothing like being hurt by trash like Benintendi and Hanley  
Greg from LI : 5/9/2018 9:38 pm : link
.
Maybe YES can show the homer again.  
Mr. Bungle : 5/9/2018 9:39 pm : link
I don't think 8 times was enough.
Green hasn't been right all year.  
BigBlue2112 : 5/9/2018 9:39 pm : link
He's gotten away with alot this inning too.
What is up with Green.  
Dave in Hoboken : 5/9/2018 9:40 pm : link
Jesus.
Green..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 9:41 pm : link
has excellent stuff, but most outings are an adventure.

This one was a crash and burn
That sucked.  
bceagle05 : 5/9/2018 9:41 pm : link
Nine outs to get it back.
Boones been over using Green  
BigBlue2112 : 5/9/2018 9:49 pm : link
Like he did Kahnle at the biggining of the year. Wonder if the DL is on the horizon for green too.. let's hope the Yanks come back and we can forget this one slipping away
RE: Green..  
Percy : 5/9/2018 9:51 pm : link
In comment 13959772 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
has excellent stuff, but most outings are an adventure.

This one was a crash and burn

Sadly so. But can they still pull another out of the fire?
Hanley had  
chopperhatch : 5/9/2018 9:52 pm : link
Him timed up tge last time gis fastball was in the zone.

When he isnt pin point with that fastball, he is in trouble against hitters like Handjob Ramirez. Is it me or is his secondary pitch (slider?) kind of lame?
Has Hanley finished his home run trot  
mfsd : 5/9/2018 9:56 pm : link
yet?
RE: Has Hanley finished his home run trot  
Greg from LI : 5/9/2018 9:58 pm : link
In comment 13959782 mfsd said:
Quote:
yet?


To be fair, you're not going to run very fast with a big fork sticking out of your back
Chad Green?  
prdave73 : 5/9/2018 10:03 pm : link
Really Boone? Getting predictable? talk about using this guy all the time.
Chasen Shreve, the human white flag  
Greg from LI : 5/9/2018 10:03 pm : link
.
RE: Chasen Shreve, the human white flag  
Percy : 5/9/2018 10:09 pm : link
In comment 13959791 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
.

Holder in now after Shreve puts guys at 2d and3rd.
Wow, we're out of the jam!  
bceagle05 : 5/9/2018 10:12 pm : link
Let's get some runs!
That was the pitch to hit  
bubba0825 : 5/9/2018 10:21 pm : link
.
Just keep shitting..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 10:30 pm : link
on guys and acting like they are cooked!!
GARDY!!!!  
bceagle05 : 5/9/2018 10:30 pm : link
Two doubles and a triple!
Gardy  
section125 : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
2 double and a triple...
Gardy is  
dune69 : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
hot!!!
Gardner can thank us later  
Greg from LI : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
For properly motivating him
GARDY!!!  
Dave in Hoboken : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
YES!!!
RE: Just keep shitting..  
Del Shofner : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
In comment 13959803 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
on guys and acting like they are cooked!!


lol, exactly what I was thinking.
Gardner!  
Percy : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
Again!
Gardy delivers!!!  
mfsd : 5/9/2018 10:31 pm : link
Boo-ya!!!
ALL RISE!  
Del Shofner : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
.
Evehand pose.n before he..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
was a Sox, I wanted to shove a foot up Kimbrel's ass for that
FUCK YEAHHH!!!!  
bceagle05 : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
ALLLLLL RIIIIIIIISE!!!!!
That dipshit Carlin  
St. Jimmy : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
was saying Gardner was done today on WFAN.
Fuck Kimbrel  
section125 : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
and his preying bird pose.....get that shit out of here.
Even before he..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 10:32 pm : link
was a Sox, I wanted to shove a foot up Kimbrel's ass for that hand pose.

ALL RISE!!
JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!  
Dave in Hoboken : 5/9/2018 10:33 pm : link
.
ALL RISE!!!  
mfsd : 5/9/2018 10:33 pm : link
and Kimbrel can fucking kneel before Zod!!
ALL RISE!!!!!!  
Mr. Bungle : 5/9/2018 10:33 pm : link
!!!!!
Everything about kimbrel annoys me  
bubba0825 : 5/9/2018 10:34 pm : link
With that Ridiculous Facial hair and ridiculous set
Back to..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 5/9/2018 10:35 pm : link
the horse and buggy Ezekiel Kimbrel!
This team is  
dune69 : 5/9/2018 10:35 pm : link
fun
RE: Everything about kimbrel annoys me  
mfsd : 5/9/2018 10:35 pm : link
In comment 13959821 bubba0825 said:
Quote:
With that Ridiculous Facial hair and ridiculous set


Yup, putting the smack down on him is as good as it gets
Pages: 1 2 3 4 <<Prev | Show All |  Next>>
Back to the Corner