Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

Archived Thread

Giants Receivers working with Terrell Owens

Rflairr : 7/11/2018 1:15 am
Looks like they're all putting in the work!!
Giants Receivers working with Terrell Owens - ( New Window )
Owens was a dick  
mrvax : 7/11/2018 2:29 am : link
but an amazing receiver. Beckham looks like a multi-sport freak of nature.
First Zeke and now Terrell!  
Brown Recluse : 7/11/2018 8:05 am : link
Bunch of clowns. Looks like Shurmur has already lost the team.
OBJ looks pretty darn good......  
Simms11 : 7/11/2018 8:27 am : link
Shep as well. Looked like Barkley there too?! Anyway, Owens was a tremendous talent but had a 2 cent brain. Who cares who they're working out with. If TO can provide a little help in routes or the finer nuances of receiving it's a win win.

On another note, OBJ needs to get paid and get this contract out of the way now IMO.
Here is a video with  
Spyder : 7/11/2018 8:34 am : link
Barkley, OBJ and Shep working out in Cal. Barkley is an absolute beast. A little bit nervous over this driveway workout at the end, the crown jewels of the offense, and this looks dangerous!

No doubt impressive though...
Maybe the OL should do this too? - ( New Window )
RE: First Zeke and now Terrell!  
YAJ2112 : 7/11/2018 8:53 am : link
In comment 14010529 Brown Recluse said:
Quote:
Bunch of clowns. Looks like Shurmur has already lost the team.


that you arc?
This quote from Eli was hilarious....  
cjac : 7/11/2018 8:53 am : link
“Yeah, I’ve seen a couple of videos,” Manning said, noting that they were always shirtless. While he said he appreciated the work, he joked, “I know they’ll have to make some adjustments. We do practice with our shirts on with the Giants - the friction, they’ll have to make an adjustment the first few weeks. Might be something new for them and take a little while for them to get used to that. Besides that, I know those guys, it’s great that they’re together, they’re challenging each other and getting excited for the upcoming season.”
OBJ looks great  
ZogZerg : 7/11/2018 8:59 am : link
hopefully he plays this year.
I thought that was TO...  
Dan in the Springs : 7/11/2018 9:30 am : link
when I saw the video first posted on Instagram. I like them working with a HOF WR. Clearly our guys are working hard.

And yes, clearly Barkley is a beast. Dude was ripping up that hill. I was just in Berkeley, sucks that I missed seeing these guys there.
Brutal looking workout  
BillT : 7/11/2018 9:31 am : link
Walking up a hill cayying what? 200+ with resistance. And that bench! How much was he lifting there!
RE: This quote from Eli was hilarious....  
tbonfig : 7/11/2018 9:49 am : link
In comment 14010554 cjac said:
Quote:
“Yeah, I’ve seen a couple of videos,” Manning said, noting that they were always shirtless. While he said he appreciated the work, he joked, “I know they’ll have to make some adjustments. We do practice with our shirts on with the Giants - the friction, they’ll have to make an adjustment the first few weeks. Might be something new for them and take a little while for them to get used to that. Besides that, I know those guys, it’s great that they’re together, they’re challenging each other and getting excited for the upcoming season.”


g'damn, love the Eli
Wait!  
njm : 7/11/2018 9:55 am : link

There's no crying in football!
Someone please tell me that OBJ isn't a freakin leader.  
Keith : 7/11/2018 10:06 am : link
They draft Barkley and some nancy fans are concerned that OBJ will be upset that they got a new weapon. The dude is 100% a true leader and players follow his lead. He looks as quick and spry as ever. Pay the man!
F that locker room cancer  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 7/11/2018 10:15 am : link
And the damn teams he was on 69'ers, Cowgirls, and Shegulls.
Not to quibble  
Vanzetti : 7/11/2018 10:16 am : link
But OBJ should not be carrying 225 lbs uphill like that. WR does not need that. Great exercise for a RB like Bark. But not Odell.

OTOH, it also tells us that ankle is healed!
Maybe the offensive lineman can go work out with Richie Incognito next  
PatersonPlank : 7/11/2018 10:16 am : link
?
Well this has future media & fan fodder written all over it  
giantsFC : 7/11/2018 10:24 am : link
The minute things begin to go south, which is 50/50 they will w the roster assembled, this workout full of self important egos will be the first place fingers are pointed.
RE: F that locker room cancer  
Chris in Philly : 7/11/2018 10:26 am : link
In comment 14010623 Coach Red Beaulieu said:
Quote:
And the damn teams he was on 69'ers, Cowgirls, and Shegulls.


Needs work. C-
The next video posted is likely to contain a boat,a hot tub  
ghost718 : 7/11/2018 10:33 am : link
or Justin Beiber
RE: Maybe the offensive lineman can go work out with Richie Incognito next  
Vanzetti : 7/11/2018 10:39 am : link
In comment 14010625 PatersonPlank said:
Quote:
?


lol
RE: RE: F that locker room cancer  
Greg from LI : 7/11/2018 10:45 am : link
In comment 14010634 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:

Needs work. C-


Well, mainly for Shegulls rather than Shegals. Rookie mistake there.
RE: Not to quibble  
VinegarPeppers : 7/11/2018 2:34 pm : link
Maybe that's why its so healed?

In comment 14010624 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
But OBJ should not be carrying 225 lbs uphill like that. WR does not need that. Great exercise for a RB like Bark. But not Odell.

OTOH, it also tells us that ankle is healed!
RE: RE: Maybe the offensive lineman can go work out with Richie Incognito next  
VinegarPeppers : 7/11/2018 2:35 pm : link
But for God's sake keep their shirts on.

In comment 14010659 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
In comment 14010625 PatersonPlank said:


Quote:


?



lol
RE: Well this has future media & fan fodder written all over it  
RinR : 7/11/2018 5:18 pm : link
In comment 14010632 giantsFC said:
Quote:
The minute things begin to go south, which is 50/50 they will w the roster assembled, this workout full of self important egos will be the first place fingers are pointed.


I'm assuming the "/sarcasm off" was mistakenly left off this post. If not, it's in the running for dumbest post of the year.
Back to the Corner