Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

NFT: Video: Adam 'Pacman' Jones attacked in Atlanta airport

ZogZerg : 7/11/2018 12:47 pm
Quote:


Jones defended himself during a physical altercation

Frank Ragin, an employee of facilities management company ABM, “made a gesture toward” Jones, the TMZ article states. Jones confronted Ragin regarding the gesture, and the two exchanged words.

“Mr. Ragin eventually struck Mr. Jones with a closed fist, causing a laceration to Mr. Jones’ face,” authorities told TMZ. Ragin also struck Jones’ female companion, causing an injury to her hand. Jones defended himself, eventually causing Ragin to fall to the ground. Police determined Ragin was indeed the aggressor, and he was arrested on two counts of battery.



TMZ is busy this week....

Video is in attached article...



Video: Adam 'Pacman' Jones attacked in Atlanta airport - ( New Window )
That guy deserved  
Keith : 7/11/2018 1:01 pm : link
to get knocked out. Good job pacman.
the day I weep for Pacman Jones  
UConn4523 : 7/11/2018 1:04 pm : link
...
So that guy  
Chris684 : 7/11/2018 1:13 pm : link
got knocked out, arrested and will surely lose his job.

All in all a good day.
RE: So that guy  
Rflairr : 7/11/2018 1:16 pm : link
In comment 14010855 Chris684 said:
Quote:
got knocked out, arrested and will surely lose his job.

All in all a good day.


lol
If you have a glass jaw  
SimpleMan : 7/11/2018 1:37 pm : link
and go down that easily, you probably shouldn't pick a fight, especially with a professional athlete.
Shocker.  
Dave in Hoboken : 7/11/2018 2:00 pm : link
The NFL is absolutely humming this week.
RE: Shocker.  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 7/11/2018 2:05 pm : link
In comment 14010923 Dave in Hoboken said:
Quote:
The NFL is absolutely humming this week.


The guy attacked him. What is Jones supposed to do?
RE: Shocker.  
Jim in Tampa : 7/11/2018 2:11 pm : link
In comment 14010923 Dave in Hoboken said:
Quote:
The NFL is absolutely humming this week.


Your post makes no sense.

The guy made an unprovoked attack on Pac-man and Jones defended himself. This doesn't reflect poorly on Jones or the NFL.
RE: Shocker.  
BigBlue4You09 : 7/11/2018 2:11 pm : link
In comment 14010923 Dave in Hoboken said:
Quote:
The NFL is absolutely humming this week.


Well he’s not currently on a team and got attacked so...
Give it to Pacman  
JerseyCityJoe : 7/11/2018 2:12 pm : link
Took a shot and took the big guy on with his girlfriend and and a backpack holding him back.
Looks like the time Pac Man  
BIG FRED 1973 : 7/11/2018 2:33 pm : link
spent in TNA Wrestling paid off lol .One of my favorite entrance music of the last 10 years in pro wrestling was his lol
I don’t understand  
tbonfig : 7/11/2018 2:34 pm : link
How the guy fell down. It didn’t look like Pacman connected enough. Did he trip? He looked stunned though?
RE: RE: Shocker.  
ron mexico : 7/11/2018 2:43 pm : link
In comment 14010926 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:
Quote:
In comment 14010923 Dave in Hoboken said:


Quote:


The NFL is absolutely humming this week.



The guy attacked him. What is Jones supposed to do?


how about walk away when an airport worker gives you the finger instead of confronting him.

Like the McCoy thread  
UConn4523 : 7/11/2018 2:56 pm : link
we really don’t know what happened. I can easily see more info coming out about Pacman starting it prior to the film running. He’s about the last nfl player I’ll give the benefit of doubt to.
RE: Like the McCoy thread  
Greg from LI : 7/11/2018 2:59 pm : link
In comment 14011001 UConn4523 said:
Quote:
we really don’t know what happened. I can easily see more info coming out about Pacman starting it prior to the film running. He’s about the last nfl player I’ll give the benefit of doubt to.


This. Given Pacman's long, LONG history of being a piece of shit, I'll keep an open mind on this one and wait for more facts to emerge.
RE: RE: Like the McCoy thread  
Dhoe20 : 7/11/2018 3:14 pm : link
In comment 14011005 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
In comment 14011001 UConn4523 said:


Quote:


we really don’t know what happened. I can easily see more info coming out about Pacman starting it prior to the film running. He’s about the last nfl player I’ll give the benefit of doubt to.



This. Given Pacman's long, LONG history of being a piece of shit, I'll keep an open mind on this one and wait for more facts to emerge.


I mean...the video shows the guy was being held back and then runs up on Pac-Man and swings at him first. What more details do you need to emerge? You want the police to come out and say he’s not at fault? BY’all cause they already did. He’s been a shit head but it’s pretty clear he was swung at first.
They both throw  
JonC : 7/11/2018 3:17 pm : link
like a girl.
Did McCoy send out another goon  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 7/11/2018 4:13 pm : link
To attack Good Guy Pacman Jones? XD
RE: RE: RE: Like the McCoy thread  
UConn4523 : 7/11/2018 4:37 pm : link
In comment 14011011 Dhoe20 said:
Quote:
In comment 14011005 Greg from LI said:


Quote:


In comment 14011001 UConn4523 said:


Quote:


we really don’t know what happened. I can easily see more info coming out about Pacman starting it prior to the film running. He’s about the last nfl player I’ll give the benefit of doubt to.



This. Given Pacman's long, LONG history of being a piece of shit, I'll keep an open mind on this one and wait for more facts to emerge.



I mean...the video shows the guy was being held back and then runs up on Pac-Man and swings at him first. What more details do you need to emerge? You want the police to come out and say he’s not at fault? BY’all cause they already did. He’s been a shit head but it’s pretty clear he was swung at first.


Glad you aren’t a detective. But to answer your question I could believe Pacman Jones spitting on him and then the video starting where we see it. Is something like that not possible?

I’m not making any accusations, simply saying that the video starts after the altercation started. None of us know what led to that video.
Why on earth  
Joey in VA : 7/11/2018 4:59 pm : link
Do people attack pro athletes, specifically football players? You better have a weapon or friends, these are the biggest fastest dudes on the planet in general who run and lift in amounts we mere mortals can only dream of. Really stupid idea.
The punches are funny.  
Beezer : 7/11/2018 6:06 pm : link
But even overhand ball-throw punches, if landed by a world class athlete, are going to do some damage.

That dude went down easy. A lot of people do. Evenabsorbing a glancing shot. lol It’s not as though most guys working at airports get punched in the head every day. Lol but hey, who knows?
Words can't justify a physical provocation  
widmerseyebrow : 7/11/2018 6:25 pm : link
But I'm surprised people saw enough in that video to pass judgement. So some random guy just saw pacman and attacked him for no reason? That's not really believable. Like someone said above, what if pacman spit on the guy or some other low level physical assault before the recording started?
Love the bags of Popeye's chicken on the floor.  
NYGmen58 : 7/11/2018 6:49 pm : link
Typical!
RE: Love the bags of Popeye's chicken on the floor.  
montanagiant : 7/11/2018 6:57 pm : link
In comment 14011204 NYGmen58 said:
Quote:
Typical!

What's so "typical" about it?
Good for Pacman..  
EricJ : 7/11/2018 7:23 pm : link
the NFL players do get targeted too often. Provoked, etc.

I would not be surprised if the guy was looking for a pay day.
I’m not naive. Still, I don’t get  
Beezer : 7/11/2018 7:26 pm : link
people “provoking” pro athletes. People just fucking suck, in general. I think that’s what it boils down to.
RE: Love the bags of Popeye's chicken on the floor.  
Gmen88 : 7/11/2018 8:03 pm : link
In comment 14011204 NYGmen58 said:
Quote:
Typical!


Well this is racist.
RE: Love the bags of Popeye's chicken on the floor.  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 7/11/2018 8:09 pm : link
In comment 14011204 NYGmen58 said:
Quote:
Typical!


Impressive you were able to type this with your hood on.
RE: RE: Love the bags of Popeye's chicken on the floor.  
short lease : 7/11/2018 9:17 pm : link
In comment 14011251 SFGFNCGiantsFan said:
Quote:
In comment 14011204 NYGmen58 said:


Quote:


Typical!



Impressive you were able to type this with your hood on.



lol ..
fuck pac man  
GiantsFan84 : 7/12/2018 12:01 am : link
the guy is a piece of shit. shame the guy didn't kick his ass
People don’t even bother...  
Chris in Philly : 7/12/2018 8:30 am : link
trying to hide their racism anymore.
RE: People don’t even bother...  
UConn4523 : 7/12/2018 8:33 am : link
In comment 14011478 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:
trying to hide their racism anymore.


It is pretty sad. Couldn't imagine thinking that way, let alone posting it on the internet for the world to see. Unless of course people just don't give a fuck which I guess is the case here.

Side note, his fannypack was the biggest takeaway for me. Can't believe a grown man who hits people for a living is wearing one, haha.
RE: The punches are funny.  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 7/12/2018 10:44 am : link
In comment 14011187 Beezer said:
Quote:
But even overhand ball-throw punches, if landed by a world class athlete, are going to do some damage.

That dude went down easy. A lot of people do. Evenabsorbing a glancing shot. lol It’s not as though most guys working at airports get punched in the head every day. Lol but hey, who knows?

That's irl fighting, messy, not the ritualized mma or boxing most people are used to seeing. That's why judo or something similar like MCMAP is the best martial art for irl.
RE: RE: The punches are funny.  
chopperhatch : 7/12/2018 3:11 pm : link
In comment 14011602 Coach Red Beaulieu said:
Quote:
In comment 14011187 Beezer said:


Quote:


But even overhand ball-throw punches, if landed by a world class athlete, are going to do some damage.

That dude went down easy. A lot of people do. Evenabsorbing a glancing shot. lol It’s not as though most guys working at airports get punched in the head every day. Lol but hey, who knows?


That's irl fighting, messy, not the ritualized mma or boxing most people are used to seeing. That's why judo or something similar like MCMAP is the best martial art for irl.


Had to look up IRL fighting...IN REAL LIFE....of course I had to image it:

Back to the Corner