for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

New to Posting in the Corner Forum & How to Report Problems

Eric from BBI : Admin : 10/12/2018 10:26 am
New to BigBlueInteractive.com? Feel free to introduce yourself here and ask any questions you may have.

We encourage new members to post and participate instead of just lurk. We ask our veteran members to help welcome new posters.

If you are new here, please read the "Welcome to The Corner Forum" thread below that will provide you with guidance on (1) how to sign up and login, (2) how to use the Forum, and (3) interacting with other members.
Welcome to The Corner Forum - ( New Window )
I can't believe  
Stan in LA : 7/25/2022 7:36 pm : link
No one has made a post here for almost 4 months!
Unwanted pop-ups  
Jerry from Maine : 8/30/2022 2:36 pm : link
Eric is there anything that can be done about all these adds popping up.
RE: Unwanted pop-ups  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/30/2022 5:02 pm : link
In comment 15797199 Jerry from Maine said:
Quote:
Eric is there anything that can be done about all these adds popping up.


Sure. But only if you follow the directions I have spelled out dozens of times.

E-mail with the URL of the offending ad, plus a screen shot.
Website is a little slow today - today being 9/29/22  
GeofromNJ : 9/29/2022 9:03 am : link
.
RE: Website is a little slow today - today being 9/29/22  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 9/29/2022 9:14 am : link
In comment 15837458 GeofromNJ said:
Quote:
.


Yeah, I've noticed that too. I let Gary know.
RE: RE: Website is a little slow today - today being 9/29/22  
GeofromNJ : 9/29/2022 9:54 am : link
In comment 15837470 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
In comment 15837458 GeofromNJ said:


Quote:


.



Yeah, I've noticed that too. I let Gary know.

Much improved. Thanks to Eric and Gary.
RE: Website is a little slow today - today being 9/29/22  
Spiciest Memelord : 12/17/2022 3:01 pm : link
In comment 15837458 GeofromNJ said:
Quote:
.


A rip in the fabric of space time.
Are there instructions somewhere  
Gfan in PA : 12/19/2022 1:17 am : link
that explain how to add an image to a post? Or can someone give me some quick tips? Thanks in advance.
RE: Are there instructions somewhere  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 12/19/2022 1:27 am : link
In comment 15954050 Gfan in PA said:
Quote:
that explain how to add an image to a post? Or can someone give me some quick tips? Thanks in advance.


The instructions are provided when you click on reply (see the code on the bottom).
Edit User Profile  
3000_MilesToMeadowlands : 1/6/2023 1:10 pm : link
I've searched high and low for a link to to do this, but could find it. Is it possible? Seems to be . . . looking at a few other profiles.
RE: Edit User Profile  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 1/8/2023 7:46 pm : link
In comment 15981181 3000_MilesToMeadowlands said:
Quote:
I've searched high and low for a link to to do this, but could find it. Is it possible? Seems to be . . . looking at a few other profiles.


You have to be logged in. If you are, it's on the right side of the screen, above the skycrapper ads.
RE: RE: Edit User Profile  
Klaatu : 1/9/2023 6:46 am : link
In comment 15984389 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
In comment 15981181 3000_MilesToMeadowlands said:


Quote:


I've searched high and low for a link to to do this, but could find it. Is it possible? Seems to be . . . looking at a few other profiles.



You have to be logged in. If you are, it's on the right side of the screen, above the skycrapper ads.


"Skycrapper?" Sounds birdphobic to me.
RE: RE: RE: Edit User Profile  
Bill in UT : 1/9/2023 8:05 pm : link
In comment 15984943 Klaatu said:
Quote:
In comment 15984389 Eric from BBI said:


Quote:


In comment 15981181 3000_MilesToMeadowlands said:


Quote:


I've searched high and low for a link to to do this, but could find it. Is it possible? Seems to be . . . looking at a few other profiles.



You have to be logged in. If you are, it's on the right side of the screen, above the skycrapper ads.



"Skycrapper?" Sounds birdphobic to me.


This is what's become of you? Making comments on editing user profiles? Come home, Klaatu
RE: RE: RE: RE: Edit User Profile  
Klaatu : 1/10/2023 7:42 am : link
In comment 15986363 Bill in UT said:
Quote:


This is what's become of you? Making comments on editing user profiles? Come home, Klaatu


Shut up and cook, pinhead.
I didn't know we could even post here  
djm : 1/12/2023 3:12 pm : link
just saying hello, and don't change a thing.
Tiki  
Giants86 : 1/31/2023 11:17 am : link
..... Bradshaw and Jacobs were better than Barkley in my opinion. Saquon would have to string together 3-4 more solid years to be even spoken in the same breath as Tiki.
Back to the Corner