Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

FF Wednesday Dec 5th

EricJ : 12/5/2018 8:12 am
Well, I managed to back into the 4th spot of the playoffs in a 12 team league. Now, for the tough part. I get Fournette back this week which is great. However, some tough choices for my RB2 and my flex in a standard league? What do you think ? pick 2 from this group..

Ingram @ Tampa
Ware vs Balt
Sony Michel @ Miami
Jaylen Samuels @ Oak

I want to be confident in Michel but it is hard with that crowded backfield. Ware has the worst matchup. Ingram has been bad the past two weeks but Tampa can be run on.
I'd go Michel  
YAJ2112 : 12/5/2018 8:26 am : link
and Ingram
Had Hunt and Conner  
Dankbeerman : 12/5/2018 8:49 am : link
looking good last week am in shambles now as playoffs start. Was able to get ware and samuels and also have ingram. Need to start 2.

Leaning Ingram and Ware.
I would also go Michel and Ingram  
pjcas18 : 12/5/2018 9:19 am : link
.
Need flex and TE advice  
pjcas18 : 12/5/2018 9:31 am : link
PPR league, 1st round of playoffs (not that that matters)

Flex:
Kenny Golladay @ARI
or
Dalvin Cook @SEA

(or Kerryon Johnson @ARI)

TE:
Jordan Reed vs NYG (who just shut out Trey Burton)
or
Trey Burton vs LAR

This game will in all likelihood come down to Drew Brees and Michael Thomas (my team) vs Matt Ryan and Julio Jones but these decisions obviously have an impact.
Cook and Reed  
dep026 : 12/5/2018 9:34 am : link
Ok, here is my dilemma. I need to start 4 WRs in my playoffs.. Here are my WRs. Rank them by best to worst. I have them in order I think they rank.

1. Golladay
2. josh Gordon
3. Doug Baldwin
4. Corey Davis
5. Calvin Ridley

I may have to start all 5 if Connor (I have Samuels) comes back and Breida is still hurt. But I definitely have to start 4.
RE: Cook and Reed  
EricJ : 12/5/2018 9:36 am : link
In comment 14206292 dep026 said:
Quote:
Ok, here is my dilemma. I need to start 4 WRs in my playoffs.. Here are my WRs. Rank them by best to worst. I have them in order I think they rank.

1. Golladay
2. josh Gordon
3. Doug Baldwin
4. Corey Davis
5. Calvin Ridley

I may have to start all 5 if Connor (I have Samuels) comes back and Breida is still hurt. But I definitely have to start 4.


not really sure on these. You may need to wait until Sunday morning to figure this one out
RE: RE: Cook and Reed  
dep026 : 12/5/2018 9:39 am : link
In comment 14206295 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 14206292 dep026 said:


Quote:


Ok, here is my dilemma. I need to start 4 WRs in my playoffs.. Here are my WRs. Rank them by best to worst. I have them in order I think they rank.

1. Golladay
2. josh Gordon
3. Doug Baldwin
4. Corey Davis
5. Calvin Ridley

I may have to start all 5 if Connor (I have Samuels) comes back and Breida is still hurt. But I definitely have to start 4.



not really sure on these. You may need to wait until Sunday morning to figure this one out


Well I dont need them for this week because I have clinched a playoff spot. Week 15 and 16 is our playoffs. I just figured for upside.
I've got a Quandry...  
bradshaw44 : 12/5/2018 9:42 am : link
This is the first week of the playoffs in my league. Newton is my QB. He looked shot last week and at the end of the game he couldn't make the throw on the hail mary due to unknown circumstances. I've got Mayfield on the bench.

Who would you start? Oh, and they play each other this week to add to the drama.
RE: I've got a Quandry...  
pjcas18 : 12/5/2018 9:51 am : link
In comment 14206313 bradshaw44 said:
Quote:
This is the first week of the playoffs in my league. Newton is my QB. He looked shot last week and at the end of the game he couldn't make the throw on the hail mary due to unknown circumstances. I've got Mayfield on the bench.

Who would you start? Oh, and they play each other this week to add to the drama.


tough call, I probably go Cam, but I could see Mayfield with a 2 or 3 TD and 2 or 3 INT day.
Which D  
pjcas18 : 12/5/2018 9:51 am : link
HOU vs IND
or
BUF vs NYJ

RE: RE: I've got a Quandry...  
bradshaw44 : 12/5/2018 10:25 am : link
In comment 14206333 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
In comment 14206313 bradshaw44 said:


Quote:


This is the first week of the playoffs in my league. Newton is my QB. He looked shot last week and at the end of the game he couldn't make the throw on the hail mary due to unknown circumstances. I've got Mayfield on the bench.

Who would you start? Oh, and they play each other this week to add to the drama.



tough call, I probably go Cam, but I could see Mayfield with a 2 or 3 TD and 2 or 3 INT day.


That's my thought process as well. I'm leaning towards Cam if the injury doesn't appear to be a problem. I feel like after such a crap game last week he will be due to have a better outing this week, barring the injury.

And in my mind, Mayfield could do exactly what you said, couple of touchdowns and maybe 300 yds but two picks as well. Or he has his breakout career changing game that puts him more on the map like Mahomes!
RE: Which D  
bradshaw44 : 12/5/2018 10:27 am : link
In comment 14206335 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
HOU vs IND
or
BUF vs NYJ



Indy laid an egg last week. They aren't likely to put up two weak performances back to back weeks. Luck has been getting back to form as of late so I wouldn't want to put that defense up against him.


Buffalo would be my play simply because it's a divisional game with two rookie QB's. More likely mistakes will be made and the divisional aspect tends to keep games closer in the end. Just my two cents.
Samuels  
mdthedream : 12/5/2018 10:56 am : link
and Sony esp seeing connors is out also I would consider depending who you have at te players Samuels at TE.
Hey guys  
Miami_JintsFan : 12/5/2018 11:21 am : link
I'm looking for a defense for week 16. Options are Cle vs Cin or Mia vs Jax?
Broncos think Emmanuel Sanders...  
Mike in St. Louis : 12/5/2018 2:46 pm : link
suffered an Achilles tear in practice...

"The Broncos fear Emmanuel Sanders suffered a torn Achilles' in Wednesday's practice.

Ouch. Sanders popped up on the injury report with a heel issue last week, so perhaps this has something to do with that. Sanders went down in a heap at Wednesday's practice while making a cut against air. A torn Achilles' could put Sanders up against it to be ready for Week 1 next season as a 32-year-old. In the meantime, Courtland Sutton will take over as the No. 1 receiver."





Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
RE: Hey guys  
YAJ2112 : 12/5/2018 2:56 pm : link
In comment 14206482 Miami_JintsFan said:
Quote:
I'm looking for a defense for week 16. Options are Cle vs Cin or Mia vs Jax?


I'd go with Cleveland. Miami's run D is bad and Fournette is going to run all over them to where Krappy Kessler won't be forced to throw much.
Thanks  
Miami_JintsFan : 12/5/2018 6:29 pm : link
Yaj
Back to the Corner