Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner
 

NFT: Avengers; EndGame trailer

giantfan2000 : 12/7/2018 8:23 am
well we have a trailer and title

doesn't give anything away which is great

I can't wait
AVENGERS 4 ENDGAME Trailer - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
vonritz : 12/7/2018 8:13 pm : link
In comment 14208826 NYG07 said:
Quote:
In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.



Robbie...if you haven't seen Antman and the Wasp I suggest you check it out. The post credit scene gives us the answer as to how they will defeat Thanos and reverse the Snapture.


nope nope nope. That's just the middle adventure part of the movie :)
RE: Doubt it's a coincidence that Stark and Nebula are together  
vonritz : 12/7/2018 8:14 pm : link
In comment 14208818 GiantJake said:
Quote:
It's been pretty clear all along that Tony will play a pivotal role in the end and nobody owes Thanos an asskicking more than Nebula. It wouldn't be a surprise to see either character (or both) sacrifice themselves to save the day.


Getting warmer :)
RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
vonritz : 12/7/2018 8:19 pm : link
In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:
Quote:
In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.


There are two major beats from the 'Infinity Gauntlet' comic that are guaranteed. One was The Snap. The other is the defeat of Thanos. Then there is the true en... sorry, don't wanna spoil...
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
NYG07 : 12/7/2018 8:33 pm : link
In comment 14208863 vonritz said:
Quote:
In comment 14208826 NYG07 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.



Robbie...if you haven't seen Antman and the Wasp I suggest you check it out. The post credit scene gives us the answer as to how they will defeat Thanos and reverse the Snapture.



nope nope nope. That's just the middle adventure part of the movie :)


Hmm...without spoiling for others...care to elaborate? I never read the comics but was an avid 90s animated series watcher of all comic book shows. I was sure the plot to reverse the snap would involve the time vortexes in the quantum realm..I do know that Nebula steals the gauntlet in the comics. It also seems that Adam Warlock will not make an appearance in this film but they will save him for the 3rd guardians film.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
vonritz : 12/7/2018 8:42 pm : link
In comment 14208875 NYG07 said:
Quote:
In comment 14208863 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208826 NYG07 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.



Robbie...if you haven't seen Antman and the Wasp I suggest you check it out. The post credit scene gives us the answer as to how they will defeat Thanos and reverse the Snapture.



nope nope nope. That's just the middle adventure part of the movie :)



Hmm...without spoiling for others...care to elaborate? I never read the comics but was an avid 90s animated series watcher of all comic book shows. I was sure the plot to reverse the snap would involve the time vortexes in the quantum realm..I do know that Nebula steals the gauntlet in the comics. It also seems that Adam Warlock will not make an appearance in this film but they will save him for the 3rd guardians film.


You got it in your reply... and characters like Warlock will be switched. Actually, it already happened in A3.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
NYG07 : 12/7/2018 8:47 pm : link
In comment 14208882 vonritz said:
Quote:
In comment 14208875 NYG07 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208863 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208826 NYG07 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.



Robbie...if you haven't seen Antman and the Wasp I suggest you check it out. The post credit scene gives us the answer as to how they will defeat Thanos and reverse the Snapture.



nope nope nope. That's just the middle adventure part of the movie :)



Hmm...without spoiling for others...care to elaborate? I never read the comics but was an avid 90s animated series watcher of all comic book shows. I was sure the plot to reverse the snap would involve the time vortexes in the quantum realm..I do know that Nebula steals the gauntlet in the comics. It also seems that Adam Warlock will not make an appearance in this film but they will save him for the 3rd guardians film.



You got it in your reply... and characters like Warlock will be switched. Actually, it already happened in A3.


Touche. Thank you sir.
vonritz  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 9:25 am : link
do you have some inside information?

I read last week that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was removed from the schedule indefinitely probably having to do with their search for a replacement for Gunn. I wonder if Warlock will now be introduced in Endgame instead.
The trailer did confirm a few things  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 9:47 am : link
It was believed that Shuri was alive and that she had enough of vision's memories backed up to bring him back. Now that she has been dusted that obviously won't be the case. Was Scott Lang supposed to be dusted but he was saved by being in the quantum realm? Is that the key to surviving the snap? This film did confirm that Lang and the Quantum realm are the key to restoring life.
It's a real shame  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 10:58 am : link
That the Fantastic Four movies were bad. They were one of my favorites as a kid.
RE: It's a real shame  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 11:08 am : link
In comment 14209030 mrvax said:
Quote:
That the Fantastic Four movies were bad. They were one of my favorites as a kid.

Marvel now owns the rights to fantastic 4 and X-Men. There were rumors that the name of this movie was going to be Avengers Annihilation with the debut of Annihulus which is a fantastic 4 villain. He could be the next big threat. Marvel is reportedly going to incorporate the X-Men slowly into the MCU starting in a year or two.
Interesting  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 11:38 am : link
Was Annihulus from the "Neutral Zone"?
I just watched  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 2:33 pm : link
Avengers: Infinity War. Wow. That was really good. Looking forward to seeing EndGame.
RE: vonritz  
Mike in NJ : 12/8/2018 2:42 pm : link
In comment 14209007 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
do you have some inside information?

I read last week that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was removed from the schedule indefinitely probably having to do with their search for a replacement for Gunn. I wonder if Warlock will now be introduced in Endgame instead.


I think heís just making an educated guess based on what happened in the comics. The Nebula story line makes sense, itís not a coincidence that she survived The Decimation. Also, itís been widely speculated that since Adam Warlock hasnít yet been introduced that his role from the comics will be filled by Captain Marvel.
RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 3:00 pm : link
In comment 14208826 NYG07 said:
Quote:
In comment 14208809 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


In comment 14208792 vonritz said:


Quote:


In comment 14208611 robbieballs2003 said:


Quote:


but I think they laid the groundwork for beating Thanos. In the last Avengers movie Thanos got injured and said something like, "You should have aimed for my head." So, my thinking is that all they need to do is get the time stone and rewind time to that moment and just get a better shot on Thanos before the snap.

not even close :)



Sweet. Thanks. That would be predictable and boring if true.



Robbie...if you haven't seen Antman and the Wasp I suggest you check it out. The post credit scene gives us the answer as to how they will defeat Thanos and reverse the Snapture.


Keep in mind that axe Thor used to hurt Thanos was specifically made to destroy those stones and called "Stone Breaker". Maybe Thor will get another crack at it.
Thor's axe  
porkman : 12/8/2018 3:12 pm : link
was called "Stormbreaker".
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I hope this is not a spolier and is just my opinion  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 3:13 pm : link
In comment 14209274 mrvax said:
Quote:

Keep in mind that axe Thor used to hurt Thanos was specifically made to destroy those stones and called "Stone Breaker". Maybe Thor will get another crack at it.

Thor's axe is called Stormbreaker.
Also  
porkman : 12/8/2018 3:22 pm : link
when Banner is at Avengers HQ we see pictures of Scott Lang, Peter Parker, and Shuri up on monitors, but it doesn't say "dead", it says missing. We know Peter got dusted, we know Scott is alive, but right now we have no idea about Shuri. She could still be yet alive.
RE: Also  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 3:42 pm : link
In comment 14209291 porkman said:
Quote:
when Banner is at Avengers HQ we see pictures of Scott Lang, Peter Parker, and Shuri up on monitors, but it doesn't say "dead", it says missing. We know Peter got dusted, we know Scott is alive, but right now we have no idea about Shuri. She could still be yet alive.

Yesterday I assumed she was dead but today I am not so sure. They didn't show her and Wong dusting. The Russo's wouldn't comment on her status prior to the release of the trailer because they said it would be a spoiler.

I just don't understand how they would explain her missing. She was knocked unconscious in her lab during infinity war along with a member of the kings guard. How and why she would go into hiding is a big mystery. M'Baku might be the new king but he is a loyal ally to her brother and would not harm her so she wouldn't need to run from him. There are rumors that she might don the suit and become the new black panther but if that is true why is she "missing?"

Personally I hope that she is alive because I really want to see her working with Banner and possibly Stark. That would be an interesting dynamic and she is clearly just as smart if not smarter than both.
...  
Jay on the Island : 12/8/2018 3:44 pm : link
The Avengers Endgame trailer is the most watched movie trailer of all time and it has only been out for 24 hours!
RE: Thor's axe  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 3:51 pm : link
In comment 14209282 porkman said:
Quote:
was called "Stormbreaker".


Thanks. My hearing is pretty bad.
RE: ...  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 3:55 pm : link
In comment 14209303 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
The Avengers Endgame trailer is the most watched movie trailer of all time and it has only been out for 24 hours!


That's amazing. I can see why though. Avengers Infinity was captivating.
Almost all of these movies are incredible...  
NYG07 : 12/8/2018 7:53 pm : link
I wasnt a huge fan of Thor 1 and 2, but Ragnarok was one of the best Marvel movies to date. Despite the lack of action sequences, Spiderman homecoming was so refreshing after the garbage amazing spiderman movies Sony put out. Feige and Disney continue to amaze all of us. It is kind of sad that this era of Marvel dies with this finale. No more Chris Evans or Downey Jr.
My wife and I hadn't seen a 3D movie  
mrvax : 12/8/2018 7:58 pm : link
in years. We did see Spiderman Homecoming in 3D. Amazing and dizzying on top of the Washington Monument.
Loved it.
Spiderman has always been my favorite  
NYG07 : 12/8/2018 8:20 pm : link
Superhero since I was a kid. Homecoming was great. I would have made one change though. It was admirable that Peter recognized the Stark arc reactors would blow up the Vulture alien tech after what happened in DC and saved him, but I would have preferred Peter caused the reaction to save himself. Nitpicking, I know.
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse  
spike : 12/8/2018 8:23 pm : link
releasing next week is supposed to be very good/amazing.
100% on RT - ( New Window )
I just rewatched Antman and Wasp.  
robbieballs2003 : 12/9/2018 12:55 am : link
When the woman who was in the quantum realm was trasmitting through Rudd's head she said time and space work very different down here. So, there is a reference to 2 of the infinity stones.
She specifically  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 8:02 am : link
warns Antman to avoid the time vortexes when he is in the Quantum realm. He then shows up at Avengers HQ in this trailer with the same van containing the portal to the realm. Not sure how they will execute it, but my guess is Scott will go back in time to change the past. We have heard rumor the battle of New York from the first Avengers will be back in this movie where Loki used the tesseract (space stone) to let the Tichari army attack earth.
RE: She specifically  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 10:13 am : link
In comment 14209639 NYG07 said:
Quote:
warns Antman to avoid the time vortexes when he is in the Quantum realm. He then shows up at Avengers HQ in this trailer with the same van containing the portal to the realm. Not sure how they will execute it, but my guess is Scott will go back in time to change the past. We have heard rumor the battle of New York from the first Avengers will be back in this movie where Loki used the tesseract (space stone) to let the Tichari army attack earth.

The set photos confirmed that the battle of NY will be in the movie. The pictures show a younger cap in his Avengers 1 suit but Antman and a noticeably older Tony with some grey hair are also present.

I saw a trailer breakdown and the host noticed that in the top corner of the video of antman arriving it says Archive. That could explain why Cap asked how old the video was but both clearly realized that Antman was there after the snap. That likely means that antman escaped through a time vortex but came out earlier before Cap and Natasha were at the Avengers facility but at least they are aware of his survival.
RE: She specifically  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 10:15 am : link
In comment 14209639 NYG07 said:
Quote:
warns Antman to avoid the time vortexes when he is in the Quantum realm. He then shows up at Avengers HQ in this trailer with the same van containing the portal to the realm. Not sure how they will execute it, but my guess is Scott will go back in time to change the past. We have heard rumor the battle of New York from the first Avengers will be back in this movie where Loki used the tesseract (space stone) to let the Tichari army attack earth.

If they are going back in time I think it will be to collect the infinity stones from different time periods. Tony, Bruce, and possibly Shuri if she is still alive will work together to build another infinity gauntlet or gauntlet suit that they will use to reverse the snap.
Good stuff Jay...  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 10:36 am : link
Thanks. That would be cool if they went back to collect the stones from events in prior films. It would truly bring these past ten years full circle.

I hope that they reverse the snap and we get to see all of them take down Thanos together. Although we will likely see sacrifice (Cap or Tony are the obvious choices). Cant fucking wait for this movie...
RE: Good stuff Jay...  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 10:44 am : link
In comment 14209711 NYG07 said:
Quote:
Thanks. That would be cool if they went back to collect the stones from events in prior films. It would truly bring these past ten years full circle.

I hope that they reverse the snap and we get to see all of them take down Thanos together. Although we will likely see sacrifice (Cap or Tony are the obvious choices). Cant fucking wait for this movie...

They will definitely see the snap reversed. The trailer shows that much with the marvel studios logo dusting in the beginning of the trailer and the Avengers Endgame title reforming at the end.
Yeah I know the snap will reverse..  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 10:50 am : link
I meant I hope it happens before the defeat of Thanos. I would like to see all of them team up to defeat him. It is no secret that the only ones left at this point are the ones from the original Avengers movie (and Scott Lang, who was in the quantum realm at the time of the snap). It is possible that the original Avengers team defeats him and they all come back at the end, but I hope not.
one thing notice in trailer  
giantfan2000 : 12/9/2018 11:31 am : link
Ant Man drives to Avengers HQ in Van with quantum tunnel
So that probably hints at quantum realm being a big part of story
RE: Yeah I know the snap will reverse..  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 11:32 am : link
In comment 14209722 NYG07 said:
Quote:
I meant I hope it happens before the defeat of Thanos. I would like to see all of them team up to defeat him. It is no secret that the only ones left at this point are the ones from the original Avengers movie (and Scott Lang, who was in the quantum realm at the time of the snap). It is possible that the original Avengers team defeats him and they all come back at the end, but I hope not.

I am convinced that either Tony or Cap will die in this movie. I could see Cap sacrificing himself for the team and I can also see him using the quantum realm to permanently return to Peggy Carter in the 40's. Scarlett Johansson slipped on Kimmel saying there is a huge scene in the film with over 30 characters in it including Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer. That will be very cool to see.
RE: one thing notice in trailer  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 11:33 am : link
In comment 14209774 giantfan2000 said:
Quote:
Ant Man drives to Avengers HQ in Van with quantum tunnel
So that probably hints at quantum realm being a big part of story

That much is confirmed. The quantum realm will be the key factor in reversing the snap. The only question is how?
RE: RE: Yeah I know the snap will reverse..  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 11:41 am : link
In comment 14209776 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 14209722 NYG07 said:


Quote:


I meant I hope it happens before the defeat of Thanos. I would like to see all of them team up to defeat him. It is no secret that the only ones left at this point are the ones from the original Avengers movie (and Scott Lang, who was in the quantum realm at the time of the snap). It is possible that the original Avengers team defeats him and they all come back at the end, but I hope not.


I am convinced that either Tony or Cap will die in this movie. I could see Cap sacrificing himself for the team and I can also see him using the quantum realm to permanently return to Peggy Carter in the 40's. Scarlett Johansson slipped on Kimmel saying there is a huge scene in the film with over 30 characters in it including Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeiffer. That will be very cool to see.


Good to know. Then we will see all of them defeat Thanos together. It is going to be epic.
RE: vonritz  
vonritz : 12/9/2018 11:42 am : link
In comment 14209007 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
do you have some inside information?

I read last week that Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was removed from the schedule indefinitely probably having to do with their search for a replacement for Gunn. I wonder if Warlock will now be introduced in Endgame instead.


No inside info. Just putting 2 and 2 together between whats happened in the movies and the major beats from the comic. Warlock will not be in the movie. It was too late in the game for that. His part has been given to Gamora (remember the moment after The Snap when Thanos is in a dreamy like sequence and little girl Gamora asked if he did it an what did it cost?) It has been confirmed by the Russos that WAS Gamora and she is kicking it in the Soul Stone. I also have a theory on another Avenger who is still alive and chilling in an Infinity Gem: Vision. He was intimately attached to the Mind Stone and methinks he is still a part of it.

Anyhoo, I truly believe the whole time travel/funky reality thing from the quantum realm is a red herring. Yes, you'll get time travel but it's simply going to be an action sequence in the middle of the flick. Remember, simply being able to time travel ain't shit compared to a peep who controls all aspects of reality including time travel. The good guys will cause Thanos some headaches, but in the end, that is not how he goes down. One of the major ideas from the Infinity Gauntlet mini series is that ultimate power corrupts absolutely... Thanos, now having a taste of ultimate power, is not done yet. He'll want more, and that will give Nebula her shot... This is not a battle that can be won with shear force or will. The good guys are gonna have to talk their way out of this one (which circles back to Gamora & maybe Vision).

I am completely 100% convinced the end will go down very close to the comic. All the set ups are there for it to happen. Of course, they'll probably change up everything and I'll just look like a rambling geek :)
Thanks Von  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 11:51 am : link
interesting stuff. You have far more knowledge than I do especially related to the comics.
I think it would be interesting to see the Hulk wear the gauntlet  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 11:53 am : link
assuming the Warlock role from the comics. It would be a great redemption story arc for the Hulk.
von  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 11:54 am : link
Isn't every living being that died from the snap in the soul stone now?
The Gauntlet is noticeably damaged after the snap  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 12:01 pm : link
and is still evident in the trailer. I think this will play a big part because Thanos will not be able to use the stones frequently at the risk of completely destroying the gauntlet. It clearly cannot endure another snap.
RE: von  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 12:02 pm : link
In comment 14209818 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
Isn't every living being that died from the snap in the soul stone now?


That was my assumption as well and how they can all come back..
RE: von  
vonritz : 12/9/2018 12:14 pm : link
In comment 14209818 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
Isn't every living being that died from the snap in the soul stone now?


Yes. Gamora is a bit of a special case though, sorta like Warlock who was living in Soul World in the comics for a bit (he was in there with Pip the Troll and Gamora I think). Warlock has an extra special connection to the Soul Stone in the books and can travel into the Gem and use its power, to an extent, without the bearer of the Gauntlet knowing (for a short period of time). In the movies I'm thinking Gamora, maybe with the help of Vision, uses the Soul Stone sorta in the same way. She's gonna get in Gauntlet wielders head and try to talk them down or, if that don't work, give them a Soul Stone brain aneurysm and then the good guys can take their shot in the real world.
I guess the question is...  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 12:15 pm : link
If they go back in time to previous events to acquire the stones, does that itself reverse the snap? Or did Thanos create a time loop of the snap similar to what Dr. Strange did at the end of his solo flick? This movie is going to be complex...
RE: The Gauntlet is noticeably damaged after the snap  
vonritz : 12/9/2018 12:18 pm : link
In comment 14209828 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
and is still evident in the trailer. I think this will play a big part because Thanos will not be able to use the stones frequently at the risk of completely destroying the gauntlet. It clearly cannot endure another snap.


I noticed this too. One way around it is for Thanos to use one of his remaining magic lamp wishes on repairing it. That's not as heavy duty a wish as *HALF* so maybe it'll work.
I just saw another photo of the final scene in the trailer with antman  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 12:37 pm : link
In the top left corner of the video message it says archive and if you look closely enough it appears to say 1983 next to that. Did Antman arrive at the avengers facility, unaware of the year, which was a Stark facility at that time in the 80's. John Slattery was sighted on set during filming. Howard Stark was alive during 1983 and he owned that facility. Hank Pym might have still been working with Shield and Stark at that time as well.
Hank Pym quit Shield in 1989  
Jay on the Island : 12/9/2018 12:39 pm : link
according to the opening scene in Antman.
RE: I just saw another photo of the final scene in the trailer with antman  
NYG07 : 12/9/2018 12:51 pm : link
In comment 14209878 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In the top left corner of the video message it says archive and if you look closely enough it appears to say 1983 next to that. Did Antman arrive at the avengers facility, unaware of the year, which was a Stark facility at that time in the 80's. John Slattery was sighted on set during filming. Howard Stark was alive during 1983 and he owned that facility. Hank Pym might have still been working with Shield and Stark at that time as well.


Crazy...it would be awesome if Scott took a time vortex to escape the quantum realm back to the early 80s and Tony's dad and younger Hank help him save the world. This movie has so many possibilities
One thing I am worried about is that they are going to try to  
robbieballs2003 : 12/9/2018 6:18 pm : link
cram too much shit into one movie. A lot has to happen now even with all the groundwork laid out.
RE: One thing I am worried about is that they are going to try to  
Jay on the Island : 12/10/2018 12:35 pm : link
In comment 14211380 robbieballs2003 said:
Quote:
cram too much shit into one movie. A lot has to happen now even with all the groundwork laid out.

I was worried about that in infinity war with all the heroes being incorporated. With most of them being dusted I no longer worry about that despite there reportedly being a scene containing 30+ characters in it. I expect them to provide a solid goodbye to Cap or Tony if either is going to die in this movie. I donít think Tony will die but I am convinced Cap will. I think Tony will retire and take a head position at SHIELD.
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner