Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

OBJ playing with a baby tiger

BigBlueDownTheShore : 1/5/2019 5:30 pm
Check the Video out. He has something covering his quad.
Tiger Style - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
.  
arcarsenal : 1/5/2019 7:52 pm : link
It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.
In all honesty  
Sammo85 : 1/5/2019 7:53 pm : link
I wouldnít have a problem with this if he was swimming with Dolphins instead. Good exercise, some saltwater, and aqua therapy all in one.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Iím so tired of Beckham  
ThatLimerickGuy : 1/5/2019 7:53 pm : link
In comment 14248707 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
In comment 14248696 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248690 Justlurking said:


Quote:


In comment 14248575 Ssanders9816 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248570 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


What a terrible look. You canít play in games for a month but can dance and run around with a baby tiger.



This might be one of the dumber things ever said.



seriously. season is over guys.



Five days ago......What an amazing recovery. Love his commitment to endangered animals though. Hopefully he brings it to the team next year when they need it, considering theyíre paying him close to 20 million.



Yeah walking around casually and playing catch is definitely comparable to playing in an NFL game.

I didn't realize that players only sat out of NFL games when they were completely incapacitated.

The takes on this guy around here never fail to disappoint. Its okay, guys.. the season is over. The bad diva WR can't hurt your feelings anymore.

JFC.


We get it...you are the head of the Beckham fan club and support him in anything he does. It is old now. Popping on every thread defending the guy as much as you do is weird at best and creepy at worst.

This tiger thing is pretty dumb seeing that the season is over. He has until May to get himself in prime physical shape. However he chooses to do that is fine.
RE: .  
Sammo85 : 1/5/2019 7:54 pm : link
In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.


I guess I need to work more on my sarcasm routine.
RE: .  
Ssanders9816 : 1/5/2019 7:56 pm : link
In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.


The best part is OBJ doesnít give a flying fuck what some nose picking nerd like Sammo, Terps, Stan or Limerick think about him. He just lives his life. Guarantee other players on the team are doing 100x worse things right now. Probably out at bars drinking watching the games. OBJ is on a beach with his football gloves on thanking god for his blessings...
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Iím so tired of Beckham  
arcarsenal : 1/5/2019 7:57 pm : link
In comment 14248724 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 14248707 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


In comment 14248696 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248690 Justlurking said:


Quote:


In comment 14248575 Ssanders9816 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248570 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


What a terrible look. You canít play in games for a month but can dance and run around with a baby tiger.



This might be one of the dumber things ever said.



seriously. season is over guys.



Five days ago......What an amazing recovery. Love his commitment to endangered animals though. Hopefully he brings it to the team next year when they need it, considering theyíre paying him close to 20 million.



Yeah walking around casually and playing catch is definitely comparable to playing in an NFL game.

I didn't realize that players only sat out of NFL games when they were completely incapacitated.

The takes on this guy around here never fail to disappoint. Its okay, guys.. the season is over. The bad diva WR can't hurt your feelings anymore.

JFC.



We get it...you are the head of the Beckham fan club and support him in anything he does. It is old now. Popping on every thread defending the guy as much as you do is weird at best and creepy at worst.

This tiger thing is pretty dumb seeing that the season is over. He has until May to get himself in prime physical shape. However he chooses to do that is fine.


Yep... it's weird and creepy for me to contend that I don't think there's anything wrong with this, but not at all weird or creepy that the name of a player you can't stand is like crack for you and you read and post on every single thread that involves him.

I keep trying to give you a break, and you keep reminding me why I don't feel bad when people pile on you and tear you a new one. You fucking deserve it. Get lost.
RE: RE: .  
arcarsenal : 1/5/2019 7:59 pm : link
In comment 14248725 Sammo85 said:
Quote:
In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.



I guess I need to work more on my sarcasm routine.


It's too hard for me to figure out who is even serious with this shit anymore and who isn't.
Take it easy guys  
Sammo85 : 1/5/2019 8:01 pm : link
No need to go at each otherís throats.

I think we can delete the thread now.
.  
arcarsenal : 1/5/2019 8:01 pm : link
"The tiger thing is pretty dumb now that the season is over"

What the fuck does this even mean? Would it have not been dumb if he did it during the season or something?

I can't even keep up with the stupid.
RE: RE: RE: .  
Sammo85 : 1/5/2019 8:02 pm : link
In comment 14248732 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
In comment 14248725 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.



I guess I need to work more on my sarcasm routine.



It's too hard for me to figure out who is even serious with this shit anymore and who isn't.


Itís what losing and bad organizations do to fans. We all go crazy in our own ways and try to cope with it. Arguing, sarcasm, crazy trade proposals, conspiracy theories.
Sammo  
B in ALB : 1/5/2019 8:06 pm : link
Took some of you characters for quite the ride.

Well done sir.
.  
arcarsenal : 1/5/2019 8:06 pm : link
I'm active on half as many Beckham threads as the guy who hates him... but I'm the creepy, weird one.

I've never seen someone with less self-awareness than TLG.

Legitimately astounding.
RE: .  
B in ALB : 1/5/2019 8:09 pm : link
In comment 14248754 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
I'm active on half as many Beckham threads as the guy who hates him... but I'm the creepy, weird one.

I've never seen someone with less self-awareness than TLG.

Legitimately astounding.


TLG is a toilet bug. That's been obvious since day 1.
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 1/5/2019 8:19 pm : link
We've had one WR shoot himself because he had a glock in his sweatpants.

We had a DE blow his hand off with fireworks.

I can see why some Giants fans are nervous about OBJ playing with an actual tiger. (See Siegfried and Roy)
RE: There is literally one  
Fox : 1/5/2019 8:22 pm : link
In comment 14248712 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
post on here even remotely seriously complaining about Beckham and multiple posts complaining about people complaining about Beckham and lumping a large group of people "Bunch of fucking whiny bastards" into that category.

The people saying "trade him" were obviously joking.


Not going to lie  
BigBlueDownTheShore : 1/5/2019 9:34 pm : link
I posted this to see the massive overreactions from the trade OBJ crowd. It didnít disappoint.
This thread  
Jalapeno : 1/5/2019 9:42 pm : link
Is what I needed.

Thank you OP.
What a little pussy.  
Diver_Down : 1/5/2019 9:46 pm : link
.
RE: .  
ThatLimerickGuy : 1/5/2019 11:03 pm : link
In comment 14248754 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
I'm active on half as many Beckham threads as the guy who hates him... but I'm the creepy, weird one.

I've never seen someone with less self-awareness than TLG.

Legitimately astounding.


A) False. Look again I take each thread topic as it's own separate topic. Which brings us to:

B) I agreed with you that this isn't a big deal, just like I agreed with you on the fact that Beckham isn't the reason that the Giants won 8 games in 2 years.

You operate on one plane. You see the name Odell Beckham and You start to defend and deflect regardless as to what he does or says. That is sad.

When he deserves shit myself and others like GoTerps give it to him. When people overreact (like this) then I am quick to defend the guy. For reference see the Herzlich thread. There are a LOT of people here who feel the same way I do about some of the things that Beckham has done. Your narrative that I am some lone wolf troll is wrong. I may just be the most vocal about it.

Talk about a lack of self-awareness. You are a lazy poster. No substance. All bluster.
Acarsenal  
BigBlueDownTheShore : 1/5/2019 11:07 pm : link
Donít feed the troll.
...  
christian : 1/5/2019 11:19 pm : link
Reading some posts, you'd get the impression some posters think what they say actually has an effect on reality.
RE: Acarsenal  
arcarsenal : 1/6/2019 12:00 am : link
In comment 14249176 BigBlueDownTheShore said:
Quote:
Donít feed the troll.


Iím still not sure if heís the really strange and delusional person he comes off as here or if heís trolling for kicks. But I definitely got bored after the first 2-3 sentences of his last post and just gave up. Dude is exhausting.

If he has any redeeming quality, itís that heís actually a unifying presence. There doesnt seem to be a single person here who doesnít think heís a full of shit weirdo or doesnít find him extremely irritating.
Not worried about the baby tiger, more worried about his dogs  
Bramton1 : 1/6/2019 12:12 am : link
My wife's cousin works at a kennel, and Beckham takds his dogs there to be kenneled when he leaves for road games. Apparently, they as massive, and only the supervisors are allowed to walk them. She said if the dogs ever turned on her, she wouldn't stand a chance.
RE: Not worried about the baby tiger, more worried about his dogs  
Diver_Down : 1/6/2019 6:40 am : link
In comment 14249297 Bramton1 said:
Quote:
My wife's cousin works at a kennel, and Beckham takds his dogs there to be kenneled when he leaves for road games. Apparently, they as massive, and only the supervisors are allowed to walk them. She said if the dogs ever turned on her, she wouldn't stand a chance.


What breed?
RE: In all honesty  
section125 : 1/6/2019 8:52 am : link
In comment 14248723 Sammo85 said:
Quote:
I wouldnít have a problem with this if he was swimming with Dolphins instead. Good exercise, some saltwater, and aqua therapy all in one.


Yeah because getting bumped in the quad by a 500lb torpedo is great therapy.
RE: ...  
section125 : 1/6/2019 8:55 am : link
In comment 14248779 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
We've had one WR shoot himself because he had a glock in his sweatpants.

We had a DE blow his hand off with fireworks.

I can see why some Giants fans are nervous about OBJ playing with an actual tiger. (See Siegfried and Roy)


Good point Eric - except this one is about 400 lbs less than Siegfried and Roy's.

The Chimp would do more damage than that tiger cub.
Much ado  
Mike from Ohio : 1/6/2019 9:00 am : link
.
I can't tell what's real and what's sarcasm anymore around here  
Bockman : 1/6/2019 9:37 am : link
.
RE: RE: Acarsenal  
ThatLimerickGuy : 1/6/2019 10:07 am : link
In comment 14249286 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
In comment 14249176 BigBlueDownTheShore said:


Quote:


Donít feed the troll.



Iím still not sure if heís the really strange and delusional person he comes off as here or if heís trolling for kicks. But I definitely got bored after the first 2-3 sentences of his last post and just gave up. Dude is exhausting.

If he has any redeeming quality, itís that heís actually a unifying presence. There doesnt seem to be a single person here who doesnít think heís a full of shit weirdo or doesnít find him extremely irritating.


Translation:

"As usual my argument falls short and I am proven to be a one song record so I deflect from the topic with snarky nonsense"

It happens every time we mix it up on these threads. I show you that you are either wrong or using faulty logic and you can't hang.
RE: I can't tell what's real and what's sarcasm anymore around here  
pjcas18 : 1/6/2019 10:10 am : link
In comment 14249456 Bockman said:
Quote:
.


I don't think the authors of posts really know either at the time they make their posts. At this point people say shit, and when they get called out for their bullshit they say "I was being sarcastic" when I don't think they were.

but I don't really care, my point was in this thread there was exactly 1 post that seemed to legitimately criticize Beckham (with my sarcasm meter) and 50 posts (my estimate, could be more could be a little less) complaining about all those people complaining about Beckham (which was one person, who later claimed he was being sarcastic).

The latest update to The Corner Forum was just released guys!!  
GiantGolfer : 1/6/2019 11:29 am : link
Version 2019.1 includes the new pjcas18 ďsarcasm meterĒ!!!

:)
RE: The latest update to The Corner Forum was just released guys!!  
pjcas18 : 1/6/2019 11:32 am : link
In comment 14249591 GiantGolfer said:
Quote:
Version 2019.1 includes the new pjcas18 ďsarcasm meterĒ!!!

:)


it's available as a plug-in on firefox only.
RE: The logical question  
Red Right Hand : 1/6/2019 6:29 pm : link
In comment 14248547 Dave on the UWS said:
Quote:
is WHY?
Cuz instagram, duh.
RE: RE: .  
Red Right Hand : 1/6/2019 6:38 pm : link
In comment 14248727 Ssanders9816 said:
Quote:
In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.



The best part is OBJ doesnít give a flying fuck what some nose picking nerd like Sammo, Terps, Stan or Limerick think about him. He just lives his life. Guarantee other players on the team are doing 100x worse things right now. Probably out at bars drinking watching the games. OBJ is on a beach with his football gloves on thanking god for his blessings...
If he didn't care what anyone thought he wouldn't be posting vids online.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Iím so tired of Beckham  
Hsilwek92 : 1/6/2019 6:46 pm : link
In comment 14248730 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
In comment 14248724 ThatLimerickGuy said:


Quote:


In comment 14248707 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


In comment 14248696 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248690 Justlurking said:


Quote:


In comment 14248575 Ssanders9816 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248570 Sammo85 said:


Quote:


What a terrible look. You canít play in games for a month but can dance and run around with a baby tiger.



This might be one of the dumber things ever said.



seriously. season is over guys.



Five days ago......What an amazing recovery. Love his commitment to endangered animals though. Hopefully he brings it to the team next year when they need it, considering theyíre paying him close to 20 million.



Yeah walking around casually and playing catch is definitely comparable to playing in an NFL game.

I didn't realize that players only sat out of NFL games when they were completely incapacitated.

The takes on this guy around here never fail to disappoint. Its okay, guys.. the season is over. The bad diva WR can't hurt your feelings anymore.

JFC.



We get it...you are the head of the Beckham fan club and support him in anything he does. It is old now. Popping on every thread defending the guy as much as you do is weird at best and creepy at worst.

This tiger thing is pretty dumb seeing that the season is over. He has until May to get himself in prime physical shape. However he chooses to do that is fine.



Yep... it's weird and creepy for me to contend that I don't think there's anything wrong with this, but not at all weird or creepy that the name of a player you can't stand is like crack for you and you read and post on every single thread that involves him.

I keep trying to give you a break, and you keep reminding me why I don't feel bad when people pile on you and tear you a new one. You fucking deserve it. Get lost.


+1 billion
RE: RE: RE: Acarsenal  
Hsilwek92 : 1/6/2019 6:48 pm : link
In comment 14249501 ThatLimerickGuy said:
Quote:
In comment 14249286 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


In comment 14249176 BigBlueDownTheShore said:


Quote:


Donít feed the troll.



Iím still not sure if heís the really strange and delusional person he comes off as here or if heís trolling for kicks. But I definitely got bored after the first 2-3 sentences of his last post and just gave up. Dude is exhausting.

If he has any redeeming quality, itís that heís actually a unifying presence. There doesnt seem to be a single person here who doesnít think heís a full of shit weirdo or doesnít find him extremely irritating.



Translation:

"As usual my argument falls short and I am proven to be a one song record so I deflect from the topic with snarky nonsense"

It happens every time we mix it up on these threads. I show you that you are either wrong or using faulty logic and you can't hang.


Christ. Youíre a delusional fucking clown.
Another page from the TLG playbook  
Ten Ton Hammer : 1/6/2019 6:49 pm : link
>Say a bunch of bullshit nonsense
>???
>"I prove you wrong all the time"
RE: RE: RE: .  
Ssanders9816 : 1/6/2019 6:52 pm : link
In comment 14250852 Red Right Hand said:
Quote:
In comment 14248727 Ssanders9816 said:


Quote:


In comment 14248720 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


It's only a bad look to people who don't understand that football players actually have lives off the field or can't figure out that what he's doing here is nothing like playing in a pro football game.

I can't believe this is something that bothers you (or anyone). It's a bad look that he's enjoying himself with some animals?

Was he supposed to lock himself in his apartment complex for 2 months before showing his face again or something?

The complaining about every move this guy makes just blows my mind. He can't do anything without someone finding something wrong with it.



The best part is OBJ doesnít give a flying fuck what some nose picking nerd like Sammo, Terps, Stan or Limerick think about him. He just lives his life. Guarantee other players on the team are doing 100x worse things right now. Probably out at bars drinking watching the games. OBJ is on a beach with his football gloves on thanking god for his blessings...

If he didn't care what anyone thought he wouldn't be posting vids online.


Wrong, thatís for his followers. Not retarded fans with 2 brain cells.
RE: RE: RE: RE: .  
kennyd : 1/6/2019 7:00 pm : link


Wrong, thatís for his followers. Not retarded fans with 2 brain cells. [/quote]

Another Rhodes Scholar that joined two weeks ago... Good god the quality of posters on this board is abysmal.
Anyone can say it's harmless now  
Canton : 1/6/2019 7:06 pm : link
He walked away from it.

But if this was to behind a tragic event, and his leg or hands were half eaten off, you ask would be calling him the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, for putting himself in that situation..

Jus sayinnnnnnnn
become a tragic event***  
Canton : 1/6/2019 7:07 pm : link
.
You all would be calling him***  
Canton : 1/6/2019 7:08 pm : link
.
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: .  
Ssanders9816 : 1/6/2019 7:13 pm : link
In comment 14250916 kennyd said:
Quote:


Wrong, thatís for his followers. Not retarded fans with 2 brain cells.


Another Rhodes Scholar that joined two weeks ago... Good god the quality of posters on this board is abysmal. [/quote]

Yet you canít even use the quote feature correctly. Dumbass
Sure he can  
santacruzom : 1/6/2019 11:31 pm : link
He used it successfully in another thread. He was just trying to purge all the other shit from your post in a noble but futile effort to prevent these threads from becoming maddening scroll tests.
RE: Sure he can  
kennyd : 1/6/2019 11:55 pm : link
In comment 14251618 santacruzom said:
Quote:
He used it successfully in another thread. He was just trying to purge all the other shit from your post in a noble but futile effort to prevent these threads from becoming maddening scroll tests.


Thank you. It's really not a mystery for most people.
RE: ...  
eli4life : 1/7/2019 8:40 am : link
In comment 14248779 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
We've had one WR shoot himself because he had a glock in his sweatpants.

We had a DE blow his hand off with fireworks.

I can see why some Giants fans are nervous about OBJ playing with an actual tiger. (See Siegfried and Roy)


Come on Eric you should know better than that. Plax and jpp have as little to do with this as the baby tiger actually does. Itís obj doing something thatís shown publicly and the usual suspects jump on it like a fly on shit and twist it to fit their agenda. The guy could wipe his arse and the same group would line up bitching he used the wrong hand or too many squares of paper.
OBJ has nothing to prove to me  
markky : 1/7/2019 8:45 am : link
hard worker, fierce competitor, great teammate, passion for the game and a desire to win.

I was here a year ago and the year before that saying that he needed to grow up, be more aware of his public image and not be a distraction.

as far as I can see he has done all of those things.
RE: Anyone can say it's harmless now  
Ten Ton Hammer : 1/7/2019 9:04 am : link
In comment 14250925 Canton said:
Quote:
He walked away from it.

But if this was to behind a tragic event, and his leg or hands were half eaten off, you ask would be calling him the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, for putting himself in that situation..

It's a small animal. Not a full size tiger.

Aaron Rodgers went underwater into a shark cage. That's a lot closer to what you're representing than this.

Jus sayinnnnnnnn
Sammo with the worst take I've seen in a while.  
Mike in Long Beach : 1/7/2019 10:33 am : link
.
If this guy could handle it....  
Britt in VA : 1/7/2019 10:37 am : link
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner