Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

NFT: Intruder licks doorbell for three hours

Ssanders9816 : 1/8/2019 11:35 am
I donít really know what to say about this other then it makes me extremely uncomfortable.


https://abc7.com/video-prowler-spends-3-hours-licking-doorbell-at-ca-home/5033951/ - ( New Window )
3 hours???  
Mike from Ohio : 1/8/2019 11:56 am : link
That is some dedication. He'd probably be a great employee if you could channel that effort and persistence into something of value.
As a germaphobe  
Anakim : 1/8/2019 11:57 am : link
I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham
RE: As a germaphobe  
Anakim : 1/8/2019 11:58 am : link
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:
Quote:
I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham


Scratch that. The Priscilla Kelly wrestling thing from a few days ago is more disgusting.

Don't google it for your own sake.
He'd be a star in the Mail Room  
Canton : 1/8/2019 12:01 pm : link
.
What's his...  
Chris in Philly : 1/8/2019 12:05 pm : link
BBI handle?
Is that  
Beezer : 1/8/2019 12:05 pm : link
Enes Kanter?
RE: What's his...  
arcarsenal : 1/8/2019 12:06 pm : link
In comment 14254082 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:
BBI handle?


It's probably radar... doing it just because someone said he shouldn't.
I  
mitch300 : 1/8/2019 12:07 pm : link
would get a new security system. I thought the ring system is supposed to let you know immediately when someone is at your door.
RE: RE: What's his...  
Chris in Philly : 1/8/2019 12:08 pm : link
In comment 14254085 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
In comment 14254082 Chris in Philly said:


Quote:


BBI handle?



It's probably radar... doing it just because someone said he shouldn't.


Hahaha. Aww. I miss Radar...
RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Rocky369 : 1/8/2019 12:08 pm : link
In comment 14254069 Anakim said:
Quote:
Scratch that. The Priscilla Kelly wrestling thing from a few days ago is more disgusting.

Don't google it for your own sake.
They don't teach you this in law school? You can't say that and expect anything different. BRB
RE: I  
Chris in Philly : 1/8/2019 12:08 pm : link
In comment 14254089 mitch300 said:
Quote:
would get a new security system. I thought the ring system is supposed to let you know immediately when someone is at your door.


It does. Maybe they didn't "answer" it..
This isn't really that strange  
pjcas18 : 1/8/2019 12:11 pm : link
someone probably just dropped some food on the doorbell. this guy was simply hungry and being thorough.

People are so judgmental.
Tastes like chicken  
Jim in Fairfax : 1/8/2019 12:12 pm : link
.
RE: RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Anakim : 1/8/2019 12:18 pm : link
In comment 14254093 Rocky369 said:
Quote:
In comment 14254069 Anakim said:


Quote:


Scratch that. The Priscilla Kelly wrestling thing from a few days ago is more disgusting.

Don't google it for your own sake.

They don't teach you this in law school? You can't say that and expect anything different. BRB


You were warned
Don't you have to get inside to be an intruder?  
widmerseyebrow : 1/8/2019 12:27 pm : link
Don't see a problem here.
That's so disturbing....  
rebel yell : 1/8/2019 12:29 pm : link
I can't imagine being able to sleep (especially with kids in the house) while that freak is out there somewhere.
RE: As a germaphobe  
Ssanders9816 : 1/8/2019 7:43 pm : link
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:
Quote:
I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham


Just think about every time you sit in a chair...anywhere.
He thought  
spike : 1/8/2019 7:48 pm : link
It was a nipple
RE: As a germaphobe  
B in ALB : 1/8/2019 7:51 pm : link
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:
Quote:
I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham


Do you hold the pole (not that way, Anak) on the subway? Or do you kick the old lady out of the HC seat?

I remember seeing some video of a guy licking a subway train pole like a cock. That was relatively disturbing.
I get licking the doorbell  
mattyblue : 1/8/2019 8:13 pm : link
for an hour or two but sheesh 3 hours is totally excessive
RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Joey in VA : 1/8/2019 8:21 pm : link
In comment 14254069 Anakim said:
Quote:
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:


Quote:


I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham



Scratch that. The Priscilla Kelly wrestling thing from a few days ago is more disgusting.

Don't google it for your own sake.
You motherless son of a whore. For the record, I'm not besmirching your mother or upbringing, just quoting Game of Thrones in my disgust for what I witnessed. F me I hate germs.
.  
arcarsenal : 1/8/2019 8:22 pm : link
Never doubt the power of drugs, folks!
RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Joey in VA : 1/8/2019 8:23 pm : link
In comment 14254686 Ssanders9816 said:
Quote:
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:


Quote:


I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham



Just think about every time you sit in a chair...anywhere.
Ass germs. All I can see now is ass germs. F i hate this place
RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Anakim : 1/8/2019 10:25 pm : link
In comment 14254698 B in ALB said:
Quote:
In comment 14254065 Anakim said:


Quote:


I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham



Do you hold the pole (not that way, Anak) on the subway? Or do you kick the old lady out of the HC seat?

I remember seeing some video of a guy licking a subway train pole like a cock. That was relatively disturbing.


I surfboard it. Worst comes to worst, I use my jacket sleeve.
RE: RE: RE: As a germaphobe  
Anakim : 1/8/2019 10:27 pm : link
In comment 14254744 Joey in VA said:
Quote:
In comment 14254069 Anakim said:


Quote:


In comment 14254065 Anakim said:


Quote:


I can't think of anything more disgusting...except Lena Dunham



Scratch that. The Priscilla Kelly wrestling thing from a few days ago is more disgusting.

Don't google it for your own sake.

You motherless son of a whore. For the record, I'm not besmirching your mother or upbringing, just quoting Game of Thrones in my disgust for what I witnessed. F me I hate germs.


I was just waiting for DanMetroMan to create a thread on it. Haha
Are you sure it was not Adam Sandler?  
EricJ : 1/8/2019 10:46 pm : link
he did it before...see below
Adam Sandler - ( New Window )
Back to the Corner