Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

NFC Playoffs: Cowboys at Rams

Eric from BBI : Admin : 1/12/2019 11:14 am
Game starts at 8:15PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <<Prev | Show All |
Talib just a class human being  
j_rud : 1/12/2019 11:18 pm : link
.
Saints will  
section125 : 1/12/2019 11:18 pm : link
roll manana...
Now the Saints need to flush the  
St. Jimmy : 1/12/2019 11:18 pm : link
toilet tomorrow.
RE: Talib just said fucking on air.  
Mike in NY : 1/12/2019 11:19 pm : link
In comment 14260357 Dave in Hoboken said:
Quote:
Hahahahah!!


As opposed to Steve Weatherford?
The Eagles are not beating the Saints in the dome  
Greg from LI : 1/12/2019 11:19 pm : link
C'mon now
RE: RE: Talib just said fucking on air.  
Dave in Hoboken : 1/12/2019 11:20 pm : link
In comment 14260363 Mike in NY said:
Quote:
In comment 14260357 Dave in Hoboken said:


Quote:


Hahahahah!!



As opposed to Steve Weatherford?


You can actually hear Talib's though in the Myer's mic. Was hilarious.
RE: 273 yards rushing  
rebel yell : 1/12/2019 11:20 pm : link
In comment 14260359 LeftHook said:
Quote:
god damn....... wow

I want to hear more about that amazing Dallas D-line.
RE: Now the Saints need to flush the  
Fishmanjim57 : 1/12/2019 11:20 pm : link
In comment 14260362 St. Jimmy said:
Quote:
toilet tomorrow.


I hope the Saints beat the Eagles like they did earlier during the season. I hate the Eagles fans, they need to be silenced!
RE: RE: 273 yards rushing  
LeftHook : 1/12/2019 11:20 pm : link
In comment 14260366 rebel yell said:
Quote:
In comment 14260359 LeftHook said:


Quote:


god damn....... wow

me too........ dominated, wow


I want to hear more about that amazing Dallas D-line.
RE: Now the Saints need to flush the  
nicky43 : 1/12/2019 11:21 pm : link
In comment 14260362 St. Jimmy said:
Quote:
toilet tomorrow.


Good one! LOL!
.  
Danny Kanell : 1/12/2019 11:21 pm : link
Good job Rams!

Go Saints!
NIce weekend  
GiantEgo : 1/12/2019 11:21 pm : link
I will be shocked if that Eagles secondary is not roasted in the dome tomorrow.
I'm glad Elliot was stopped!  
Fishmanjim57 : 1/12/2019 11:22 pm : link
I detest that punk!
RE: RE: RE: Excellent  
Ssanders9816 : 1/12/2019 11:23 pm : link
In comment 14260353 j_rud said:
Quote:
In comment 14260336 rebel yell said:


Quote:


In comment 14260333 j_rud said:


Quote:


One down, one to go. Then we can all breathe a little easier...


Yes. Won't be happy until Filthadelphia is done.



They've had the Rams number over the past 2 seasons. If they get by NO tomorrow I'll be more than a little nervous.


They were one score games. Eagles aren’t winning tomorrow though so not a concern.
RE: I'm glad Elliot was stopped!  
LeftHook : 1/12/2019 11:23 pm : link
In comment 14260373 Fishmanjim57 said:
Quote:
I detest that punk!

47 yards rushing, awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And the Rams covered because 'boys  
shyster : 1/12/2019 11:23 pm : link
didn't try for two on their last TD.

So Dallas fans lost all their money too.

And what's more important?
RE: Please show Jerruh's  
Mr. Bungle : 1/12/2019 11:24 pm : link
In comment 14260343 rebel yell said:
Quote:
bitter, pinched face!

Seriously, they shove that jerkoff in our faces when the Cowboys win. How about when they lose?
Yes! Where is the Jerry sour puss shot?  
GiantJake : 1/12/2019 11:25 pm : link
It's a tradition. Come on Fox, make it happen.
RE: 273 yards rushing  
trueblueinpw : 1/12/2019 11:26 pm : link
In comment 14260359 LeftHook said:
Quote:
god damn....... wow


That really is amazing. And holding the Ewok to 57 yards. I guess if you can run the ball and stop the run you can win in the NFL.
RE: 273 yards rushing  
Mr. Bungle : 1/12/2019 11:27 pm : link
In comment 14260359 LeftHook said:
Quote:
god damn....... wow

Yeah. So much for that tough defense that could propel the Cowboys to the Super Bowl!

I guess not!
RE: RE: I'm glad Elliot was stopped!  
nicky43 : 1/12/2019 11:27 pm : link
In comment 14260376 LeftHook said:
Quote:
In comment 14260373 Fishmanjim57 said:


Quote:


I detest that punk!

So do I. He's a real jerk off the field and over rated on the field as shown by tonight's pitiful performance by him.


47 yards rushing, awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
RE: And the Rams covered because 'boys  
Eman11 : 1/12/2019 11:27 pm : link
In comment 14260377 shyster said:
Quote:
didn't try for two on their last TD.

So Dallas fans lost all their money too.

And what's more important?


The cherry on top!

Now let's hope the same happens to the Eagles and their fans tomorrow.
RE: RE: Please show Jerruh's  
Greg from LI : 1/12/2019 11:28 pm : link
In comment 14260378 Mr. Bungle said:
Quote:
In comment 14260343 rebel yell said:


Quote:


bitter, pinched face!


Seriously, they shove that jerkoff in our faces when the Cowboys win. How about when they lose?


Here you go

This is perfect.  
Leg of Theismann : 1/12/2019 11:29 pm : link
Was way more worried about this game than the Philly game tomorrow.

Knock on wood of course, but there’s no one I’m more comfortable entrusting philly’s fate to than Drew Brees playing in the super dome, especially against that secondary and especially in a season where he could very well win the MVP.
Please give Dak and Garrett  
spike : 1/12/2019 11:31 pm : link
Extensions now!
I'd pay good money  
kennyd : 1/12/2019 11:32 pm : link
to see the feed of Jerry's face when they lose. Why doesn't Fox ever show that? Hmmmm...
RE: Please give Dak and Garrett  
Mr. Bungle : 1/12/2019 11:32 pm : link
In comment 14260386 spike said:
Quote:
Extensions now!

+1
RE: The Eagles are not beating the Saints in the dome  
St. Jimmy : 1/12/2019 11:36 pm : link
In comment 14260364 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
C'mon now
I hope not. If you have not noticed the Eagle's have a horseshoe up their ass. Payton will probably bench someone and make Apple the number 1 CB.
Garrett not a great head coach  
nicky43 : 1/12/2019 11:36 pm : link
You never see Garrett beating a much better team by outsmarting the other coach. They only seem to beat other teams when they are clearly better than them or if a better team clearly has a bad day or weird turnovers.

Dallas showed real grit  
since1925 : 1/12/2019 11:37 pm : link
Really gritty in their defeat. That 50 yards that Zeke got rushing showed determination. Congrats to the Cowboys.
Goodbye Scumbags  
B in ALB : 1/12/2019 11:38 pm : link
Oh Big Electron, please place your everlasting countenance upon the Saints of New Orleans tomorrow. Merci!
RE: I'd pay good money  
St. Jimmy : 1/12/2019 11:39 pm : link
In comment 14260387 kennyd said:
Quote:
to see the feed of Jerry's face when they lose. Why doesn't Fox ever show that? Hmmmm...
Jumped the shark right here.

RE: I'd pay good money  
Greg from LI : 1/12/2019 11:39 pm : link
In comment 14260387 kennyd said:
Quote:
to see the feed of Jerry's face when they lose. Why doesn't Fox ever show that? Hmmmm...


RE: Please show Jerruh's  
FranknWeezer : 1/12/2019 11:40 pm : link
In comment 14260343 rebel yell said:
Quote:
bitter, pinched face!


Seriously. They show way too much of him she. He’s winning. I wanna see the sour lemon face!
RE: RE: I'd pay good money  
nicky43 : 1/12/2019 11:42 pm : link
In comment 14260397 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
In comment 14260387 kennyd said:


Quote:


to see the feed of Jerry's face when they lose. Why doesn't Fox ever show that? Hmmmm...





Perfect! Thank you!
Because I can.  
St. Jimmy : 1/12/2019 11:48 pm : link
Rams Play  
Percy : 1/12/2019 11:53 pm : link
Throughout was sensational. We need a McVay. We don't have one. That's the very first thing that needs to be fixed. Every detail of play by their offense, from play design through fake hand-offs, was excellent. They said McVay does this all on his own with each position. If so, it matters. When they carried out a "pretend he's going to get the ball" idea, the fake looked better than the actual play itself. The Giants can't and don't do this. Their fakes look fake out of the box. Receivers not planning on getting the ball don't act as if they might get it. And so on. I hope every player and everyone in management and staff on the Giants was watching and learning from this game. Want to win? This is how you do it.
This actually may be an understatement...  
bw in dc : 1/13/2019 12:01 am : link
but Lawrence, Crawford, and Collins got demolished.

I can’t remember the last time three really sold dlineman got so humiliated in such a big spot.
RE: RE: I'd pay good money  
mfsd : 1/13/2019 12:02 am : link
In comment 14260396 St. Jimmy said:
Quote:
In comment 14260387 kennyd said:


Quote:


to see the feed of Jerry's face when they lose. Why doesn't Fox ever show that? Hmmmm...

Jumped the shark right here.



That pic should be an oil painting. Hanging in the Giants building next to our Super Bowl trophies
I'm still waiting to hear  
B in ALB : 1/13/2019 12:21 am : link
How McVay is obnoxious. I read that on here but have yet to hear anything further. Fucking idiocy by the clown crowd.
RE: Talib just a class human being  
B in ALB : 1/13/2019 12:23 am : link
In comment 14260360 j_rud said:
Quote:
.


Oh my God!!! He said the F word!?

But what about the children!?!?
I thought Dak played well, but there's ceiling to what  
shockeyisthebest8056 : 1/13/2019 12:29 am : link
"well" means with him. Is he capable of doing what Eli did in Lambeau versus Aaron Rodgers? No. And he might have to do that because Zeke isn't going to be allowed to have great games all the time.

I expected the Rams to score some points, but I didn't expect the ground game to be the catalyst.
I want tonight;s reaction!!!  
kennyd : 1/13/2019 12:38 am : link
...
RE: RE: Talib just a class human being  
j_rud : 1/13/2019 1:54 am : link
In comment 14260423 B in ALB said:
Quote:
In comment 14260360 j_rud said:


Quote:


.



Oh my God!!! He said the F word!?

But what about the children!?!?


I wouldn't be make no the comment if it was some random player who hasn't had a litany of on and the field incidents, a few involving firing guns. You're a smart guy, don't play dumb. You understand context.
YESSSSS  
RobThailand : 1/13/2019 5:24 am : link
Love The Jerry Losing Shot awesome. i have little extra pep to my step today
RE: Rams Play  
FStubbs : 1/13/2019 7:34 am : link
In comment 14260409 Percy said:
Quote:
Throughout was sensational. We need a McVay. We don't have one. That's the very first thing that needs to be fixed. Every detail of play by their offense, from play design through fake hand-offs, was excellent. They said McVay does this all on his own with each position. If so, it matters. When they carried out a "pretend he's going to get the ball" idea, the fake looked better than the actual play itself. The Giants can't and don't do this. Their fakes look fake out of the box. Receivers not planning on getting the ball don't act as if they might get it. And so on. I hope every player and everyone in management and staff on the Giants was watching and learning from this game. Want to win? This is how you do it.


The Washington team had McVay. Lot of good it did them.
The only clowns here “B”  
joeinpa : 1/13/2019 7:42 am : link
Are adults who continue to think name calling adds something to this board, but we ve been down this road before.





I read that comment to  
UConn4523 : 1/13/2019 7:48 am : link
what did McVay do that’s so obnoxious?

If you want obnoxious look at LeBron during the post game...
“We need a McVay”  
Mike from Ohio : 1/13/2019 8:59 am : link
Priceless. Most teams in the NFL have one, we should just go pluck one off the tree. Maybe while we are there we can go grab a Mahomes too?

Who knew the answers were just right there in front of us the whole time?
RE: RE: Rams Play  
Percy : 1/13/2019 10:00 am : link
In comment 14260468 FStubbs said:
Quote:
In comment 14260409 Percy said:


Quote:


Throughout was sensational. We need a McVay. We don't have one. That's the very first thing that needs to be fixed. Every detail of play by their offense, from play design through fake hand-offs, was excellent. They said McVay does this all on his own with each position. If so, it matters. When they carried out a "pretend he's going to get the ball" idea, the fake looked better than the actual play itself. The Giants can't and don't do this. Their fakes look fake out of the box. Receivers not planning on getting the ball don't act as if they might get it. And so on. I hope every player and everyone in management and staff on the Giants was watching and learning from this game. Want to win? This is how you do it.



The Washington team had McVay. Lot of good it did them.

Actually, as head offensive coach for three years at the Redskins, he did a lot to improve them. You could look it up. The 'Skins knew what they had in him and didn't want him to leave. But they couldn't compete with the head coach job offer from LA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner