Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

Saquon's Dad Is On The Haskins Bandwagon

Giants38 : 1/31/2019 12:08 am
Says Giants will be in the Super Bowl in two to three years, if not next year, if they draft Haskins.
Saquon's Dad Supports Giants Drafting Haskins - ( New Window )
I hate when player's family members "speak"  
ZogZerg : 1/31/2019 7:00 am : link
and it makes the paper/news.
Other problem  
viggie : 1/31/2019 7:07 am : link
why do reporters ask questions to players parents in the first place?
Uh that's not exactly what he said...  
JCin332 : 1/31/2019 7:15 am : link
..
“Messes up”???  
BBelle21 : 1/31/2019 7:22 am : link
So his son never “messed up”?
My reaction to  
Gman11 : 1/31/2019 7:24 am : link
Saquon's Dad's opinion: "So, fucking what?" Just because his son is a star player doesn't make his opinion any more credible.
I wonder what Eli Apple's mom thinks......  
Jints in Carolina : 1/31/2019 7:28 am : link
.
Oh great!  
Big Rick in FL : 1/31/2019 7:30 am : link
Just what we need. Now we are gonna have the Eli Manning homers talking shit about our two best players instead of just Odell.
RE: My reaction to  
LS : 1/31/2019 7:45 am : link
In comment 14281740 Gman11 said:
Quote:
Saquon's Dad's opinion: "So, fucking what?" Just because his son is a star player doesn't make his opinion any more credible.

His is opinion is no better, and no worse, than anyone else's. It's just his opinion.
I also  
Beer Man : 1/31/2019 8:05 am : link
heard Saquon's dog is on the fence about whom the Giants should select. So there you go.
RE: RE: My reaction to  
Diver_Down : 1/31/2019 8:14 am : link
In comment 14281746 LS said:
Quote:
In comment 14281740 Gman11 said:


Quote:


Saquon's Dad's opinion: "So, fucking what?" Just because his son is a star player doesn't make his opinion any more credible.


His is opinion is no better, and no worse, than anyone else's. It's just his opinion.


Actually, it is worse. Saquon's dad is a Jets fan.
haha  
UConn4523 : 1/31/2019 8:30 am : link
welp, BBI always delivers, that's for sure.

The guy had an opinion, that's it. No different than anyone's on this message board.
I don't know why, but the mere mention of someone other than  
jcn56 : 1/31/2019 8:31 am : link
Eli taking a snap under center throws some people into a fit of convulsions.

His opinion doesn't exactly seem out there - he thinks he'd be a good option moving forward, and that he might be good enough that he could even transition in this year if 'Eli messes up'. Granted, not the best wording - but if this offense is shit again this year, is it really that far fetched to suggest someone else should get a shot at QB if there's someone remotely credible on the roster to do so?
My sense is  
Big Blue '56 : 1/31/2019 8:43 am : link
he might actually have seen him play beyond YouTube clips
Hey, Pops has the right to his opinions  
Jim Bur(n)t : 1/31/2019 9:01 am : link
like we all do... But agree that when the paper treats it like fact or gospel...

On the other hand, beat writers stir pots... Like any other "news" outlet... No longer facts, but National Inquirer "dogs on Mars" type stuff.
I'm going to need to hear from Eli Apple's mom  
EliIsEliteX2 : 1/31/2019 9:22 am : link
Regarding Haskins before I form any opinion on the guy.
RE: My sense is  
Jay on the Island : 1/31/2019 9:28 am : link
In comment 14281785 Big Blue '56 said:
Quote:
he might actually have seen him play beyond YouTube clips

That's unnecessary as everyone knows the best way to scout a player is watching a 3 minute youtube highlight video. It's always entertaining when a fool tries to support their agenda by claiming that they watch "tape" when in reality they've only seen a highlight video or two on youtube.
RE: RE: My sense is  
Big Blue '56 : 1/31/2019 9:44 am : link
In comment 14281834 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 14281785 Big Blue '56 said:


Quote:


he might actually have seen him play beyond YouTube clips


That's unnecessary as everyone knows the best way to scout a player is watching a 3 minute youtube highlight video. It's always entertaining when a fool tries to support their agenda by claiming that they watch "tape" when in reality they've only seen a highlight video or two on youtube.


:)
Jcn56  
joeinpa : 1/31/2019 9:50 am : link
Lol
He only has his opinion...  
WillieYoung : 1/31/2019 10:29 am : link
but is it informed by discussions with his son? That's why reporters ask those questions.
RE: Uh that's not exactly what he said...  
Gatorade Dunk : 1/31/2019 10:52 am : link
In comment 14281734 JCin332 said:
Quote:
..

Yet again, JC likes to pretend that he can just wish for things to be said in a way that he agrees with...

Quote:
“Two or three years, if not next year,” Alibay Barkley told Newsday on Wednesday. “It all depends on if they get Haskins.”
RE: I wonder what Eli Apple's mom thinks......  
gmenatlarge : 1/31/2019 1:30 pm : link
In comment 14281741 Jints in Carolina said:
Quote:
.


Good one!
RE: RE: Uh that's not exactly what he said...  
JCin332 : 1/31/2019 1:34 pm : link
In comment 14281956 Gatorade Dunk said:
Quote:
In comment 14281734 JCin332 said:


Quote:


..


Yet again, JC likes to pretend that he can just wish for things to be said in a way that he agrees with...



Quote:


“Two or three years, if not next year,” Alibay Barkley told Newsday on Wednesday. “It all depends on if they get Haskins.”



Wow you sick fuck following me around again...again you need to get a life...
RE: RE: RE: Uh that's not exactly what he said...  
Gatorade Dunk : 1/31/2019 1:44 pm : link
In comment 14282196 JCin332 said:
Quote:
In comment 14281956 Gatorade Dunk said:


Quote:


In comment 14281734 JCin332 said:


Quote:


..


Yet again, JC likes to pretend that he can just wish for things to be said in a way that he agrees with...



Quote:


“Two or three years, if not next year,” Alibay Barkley told Newsday on Wednesday. “It all depends on if they get Haskins.”





Wow you sick fuck following me around again...again you need to get a life...

I can assure you, I have a life. Sorry that you'd prefer if you could just spout your alternate reality without anyone fact-checking you, but the real world doesn't work that way. But by all means, call names. That's probably a better choice for you than trying to keep up intellectually.
Back to the Corner