...where they compile dozens and dozens of drafts and calculate the percentage of times a given player has been mocked to a particular team.
The site typically generated pie charts with the percentages. So, for example, the Giants might have at #6:
(1) Dwayne Haskins (30% of Mock Drafts);
(2) Devin White (25% of Mock Drafts);
(3) Rashan Gary (20% of Mock Drafts);
(4) Montez Sweat (10% of Mock Drafts);
(5) All Others (15% of Mock Drafts).
I'm a little embarrassed since I used to post this web site to BBI, but now I've just plumb forgot the name/url. Any help much appreciated... thanks in advance!