Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

NFT: Durant's Injury Not Expected To Impact Pursuit

kelsto811 : 6/12/2019 7:08 am
Of at least 3 teams according to Bobby Marks on ESPN. Puccio says this will "unlikely impact" Nets pursuit.

Marks comments at 1:33 of linked video. And...


Anthony Puccio
@APOOCH
Iím told Kevin Durantís injury unlikely to impact Brooklynís pursuit of him. #Nets
Link - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Woj also reporting  
bceagle05 : 6/12/2019 10:28 am : link
Durant opting in with Golden State is a "last resort." Not sure why so many folks (mostly in the media) thought that was a likely scenario - a severe injury makes it more urgent to lock in a max.
RE: RE: RE: Didnt Patrick Ewing tear his in the 99 playoffs?  
Eli Wilson : 6/12/2019 10:41 am : link
In comment 14470222 Canton said:
Quote:
In comment 14470220 BIG FRED 1973 said:


Quote:


In comment 14470144 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


at 37 came back the next year played 64 games and averaged 15 and 10

I could have sworn he did in game one or two vs the Pacers .ESPN had a listing of all the all star players who tore tore their Achilles and Ewing's name was not on there ,I found that odd because i could have sworn that it happened



Ewing had a partial tear and he's on the list. How Achilles Injuries Affected These Nine NBA Players - ( New Window )


Looks like they whiffed on Wilkins age by 10 years.
RE: It isn't..  
Strahan91 : 6/12/2019 11:06 am : link
In comment 14470134 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
a torn achilles for a player who is fairly immobile. It is a torn achilles for a guy who uses it for explosion. At a fairly advanced age.

If you don't think this injury is significant, look at the history of players who had the same injury and never returned to their previous form. And you can look at some superstars too. Dominique Wilkins and Kobe are two that had a steep dropoff after their injuries.

Dominique was the exception to the rule. He had his best season in years coming off of his achilles injury. Kobe was 4 years older than Durant and was never the spot up shooter that Durant is. That alone gives Durant something to fall back on if his explosiveness is hindered.

Plus, Kobe came back briefly and then missed the rest of the season due to a bad knee injury. The following season he tore his rotator cuff in January and had season-ending surgery. His body broke down and there's no way to know if his ineffectiveness was due to an amalgamation of injuries, just the achilles or his age since he was 37 by the time he was able to string together enough of a sample size to draw any conclusions from.
RE: Woj also reporting  
Jon in NYC : 6/12/2019 11:12 am : link
In comment 14470274 bceagle05 said:
Quote:
Durant opting in with Golden State is a "last resort." Not sure why so many folks (mostly in the media) thought that was a likely scenario - a severe injury makes it more urgent to lock in a max.


Exactly. That never made a lick of sense. He's going to rehab and then risk that teams pay him the max despite him not playing for a year?
Let's hear what the injury is before we decide how to proceed.  
81_Great_Dane : 6/12/2019 11:23 am : link
If it's a full tear or rupture, it HAS to impact the decision on whether to pursue him. If it's a partial tear, I can see teams rolling the dice.
1. Sign Durant  
PhilSimms15 : 6/12/2019 11:24 am : link
2. Draft RJ Barrett
3. Sign vets to one year deals to persevere cap flexibility
4. Continue to develop young players
5. In 2020-2021 sign AD as an UFA.

In this scenario, Durant gets healthy next season and even if he comes back at 85%, he will still be better than 95% of the players in the league.
Dirk N was a highly productive player until he was 37. And heís a pretty good comp for KD.

The plan also will probably result in another lottery pick, so that builds the asset base even further and by 2020-2021, the Knicks would have AD, KD, RJ, another high pick, Robinson, Knox, et al + will still have five first round picks over the next three years.

This plan is about near-term, 2020-2011 and also sets the team up for long-term, sustained success.
RE: 1. Sign Durant  
Jon in NYC : 6/12/2019 11:26 am : link
In comment 14470351 PhilSimms15 said:
Quote:
2. Draft RJ Barrett
3. Sign vets to one year deals to persevere cap flexibility
4. Continue to develop young players
5. In 2020-2021 sign AD as an UFA.

In this scenario, Durant gets healthy next season and even if he comes back at 85%, he will still be better than 95% of the players in the league.
Dirk N was a highly productive player until he was 37. And heís a pretty good comp for KD.

The plan also will probably result in another lottery pick, so that builds the asset base even further and by 2020-2021, the Knicks would have AD, KD, RJ, another high pick, Robinson, Knox, et al + will still have five first round picks over the next three years.

This plan is about near-term, 2020-2011 and also sets the team up for long-term, sustained success.


I think this is a solid plan. AD may get traded to the Lakers, but Rich Paul said he'll be hitting free agency either way.
Yeah, I hope that's the plan, too.  
bceagle05 : 6/12/2019 11:30 am : link
Also, AD won't be the last great player available via trade. Keep stockpiling with KD on board and you never know who you can land down the line.
RE: 1. Sign Durant  
bigbluehoya : 6/12/2019 11:34 am : link
In comment 14470351 PhilSimms15 said:
Quote:
2. Draft RJ Barrett
3. Sign vets to one year deals to persevere cap flexibility
4. Continue to develop young players
5. In 2020-2021 sign AD as an UFA.

In this scenario, Durant gets healthy next season and even if he comes back at 85%, he will still be better than 95% of the players in the league.
Dirk N was a highly productive player until he was 37. And heís a pretty good comp for KD.

The plan also will probably result in another lottery pick, so that builds the asset base even further and by 2020-2021, the Knicks would have AD, KD, RJ, another high pick, Robinson, Knox, et al + will still have five first round picks over the next three years.

This plan is about near-term, 2020-2011 and also sets the team up for long-term, sustained success.


I'm 100% on board with this. I'd make your #3 a 3b, and 3a would be to first use cap space to take on bad contracts that expire at the end of next season in exchange for draft picks.
Durant had a cramp  
Vanzetti : 6/12/2019 12:19 pm : link
cleared to play in game 6

MRI negative
RE: Durant had a cramp  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 6/12/2019 12:21 pm : link
In comment 14470413 Vanzetti said:
Quote:
cleared to play in game 6

MRI negative


Is this a joke?
Sorry it was a troll  
Vanzetti : 6/12/2019 12:25 pm : link
on Woj's twitter. I fell for it
Wait, hang on Vanzetti. I have some info for you  
Ten Ton Hammer : 6/12/2019 12:34 pm : link
Regarding unclaimed funds. I just need your date of birth and social security #
Epic fail  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 6/12/2019 12:35 pm : link
.
LOL  
ZogZerg : 6/12/2019 12:38 pm : link
NBA is such a joke.
RE: Wait, hang on Vanzetti. I have some info for you  
Vanzetti : 6/12/2019 12:39 pm : link
In comment 14470438 Ten Ton Hammer said:
Quote:
Regarding unclaimed funds. I just need your date of birth and social security #


Can I use those funds to pay off my college loans?
God fucking damnit he's ending up with the Nets isnt he  
Jon in NYC : 6/12/2019 12:47 pm : link

@NYPost_Berman
2m2 minutes ago
More
Updated: #Knicks still ready to make push for Kevin Durant signing. But KD was in New York planning to visit specialist who doubles as #Nets doctor, per Brian Lewisí sources
RE: God fucking damnit he's ending up with the Nets isnt he  
Eric on Li : 6/12/2019 12:49 pm : link
In comment 14470458 Jon in NYC said:
Quote:

@NYPost_Berman
2m2 minutes ago
More
Updated: #Knicks still ready to make push for Kevin Durant signing. But KD was in New York planning to visit specialist who doubles as #Nets doctor, per Brian Lewisí sources


As a Net fan I hope he is, but this isn't telling. O'Malley did his foot surgery several years ago too so the relationship isn't a new development. Though going through an extended rehab directly under his surgeons supervision perhaps it is an extra perk for a team that may have already been in the consideration set.
RE: God fucking damnit he's ending up with the Nets isnt he  
Strahan91 : 6/12/2019 12:52 pm : link
In comment 14470458 Jon in NYC said:
Quote:

@NYPost_Berman
2m2 minutes ago
More
Updated: #Knicks still ready to make push for Kevin Durant signing. But KD was in New York planning to visit specialist who doubles as #Nets doctor, per Brian Lewisí sources

This was reported yesterday. The doctor he's seeing operated on him when he had foot surgery previously so it's no surprise he'd go back to him. He also happens to be one of the best in the world for foot/ankle injuries. Shouldn't read anything into it. When Mariano Rivera tore his ACL for example, the surgery was done by David Altchek who works for the Mets.
**steps back from the ledge**  
Jon in NYC : 6/12/2019 12:55 pm : link
thanks guys
Amare Stoudamire...  
Seth : 6/12/2019 1:01 pm : link
This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.
RE: Amare Stoudamire...  
nygiants16 : 6/12/2019 1:06 pm : link
In comment 14470471 Seth said:
Quote:
This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.


stoudemire was not coming off an injury
RE: Amare Stoudamire...  
bceagle05 : 6/12/2019 1:07 pm : link
In comment 14470471 Seth said:
Quote:
This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.

It's a gamble, no doubt - but the Knicks don't have much to lose here. Lebron wouldn't want to waste a year waiting on Durant, but why wouldn't the Knicks? You could develop the young guys and tank for a draft pick this year, add KD + another free agent next season. Looks like AD is headed to LA, where he'll likely stay. If we don't gamble on KD, the only better option is Kawhi.
Here is one possible "good" scenario  
Vanzetti : 6/12/2019 1:11 pm : link
Knicks sign KD.

No other top free agent is going to join him until the know he can play near the same level

So Knicks pay KD 40 million to rehab.

They suck again and get another top draft pick.

Then they sign a free agent for the 2020 season when Duran comes back

Knicks are the only team in the league who would be likely to give an injured Durant the max. So the injury actually increases their chances of getting him

This is the only way I can see this working out for Knicks
The Knicks have a lot to lose  
Tony in Berlin : 6/12/2019 1:17 pm : link
If the sign Durant and heĎs done, half of the current cap space is gone. Then another 4 years in purgatory and then back to square one.
RE: RE: Amare Stoudamire...  
Seth : 6/12/2019 1:18 pm : link
In comment 14470477 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 14470471 Seth said:


Quote:


This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.



stoudemire was not coming off an injury

yes - he had the microfracture surgery a couple years earlier but his game had changed as a result. I seem to remember many people questioning the signing as he wasn't the true elite superstar anymore. But we had to do something since the Lebron fiasco.

I guess as I write this post I'm realizing it isn't the same scenario but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm worried as a fan for this to turn out the same way.
RE: RE: RE: Amare Stoudamire...  
nygiants16 : 6/12/2019 1:21 pm : link
In comment 14470494 Seth said:
Quote:
In comment 14470477 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


In comment 14470471 Seth said:


Quote:


This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.



stoudemire was not coming off an injury


yes - he had the microfracture surgery a couple years earlier but his game had changed as a result. I seem to remember many people questioning the signing as he wasn't the true elite superstar anymore. But we had to do something since the Lebron fiasco.

I guess as I write this post I'm realizing it isn't the same scenario but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm worried as a fan for this to turn out the same way.


he was 2nd team all nba his lastbyear in phoenix, what are you talking about?

He was the exact same player axtually he was the better player...

the problem was he had microfracture surgery and they say it only takes for 5 to 7 years so teams were worried about giving him 5 years..

In reality his knees held up it was the back injury that hurt him
RE: RE: RE: RE: Amare Stoudamire...  
Seth : 6/12/2019 1:27 pm : link
In comment 14470499 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
In comment 14470494 Seth said:


Quote:


In comment 14470477 nygiants16 said:


Quote:


In comment 14470471 Seth said:


Quote:


This is beginning to feel a lot like that signing to me. Get a superstar recently off of a significant injury only to get shell of the former player. I know Amare's injury was a different beast but I can't help but think of the parallels and the potential (and unfortunate) consequence of this type of signing.



stoudemire was not coming off an injury


yes - he had the microfracture surgery a couple years earlier but his game had changed as a result. I seem to remember many people questioning the signing as he wasn't the true elite superstar anymore. But we had to do something since the Lebron fiasco.

I guess as I write this post I'm realizing it isn't the same scenario but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm worried as a fan for this to turn out the same way.



he was 2nd team all nba his lastbyear in phoenix, what are you talking about?

He was the exact same player axtually he was the better player...

the problem was he had microfracture surgery and they say it only takes for 5 to 7 years so teams were worried about giving him 5 years..

In reality his knees held up it was the back injury that hurt him


Back, Knee...it's all part of the body (joke). Yes, you are correct - the knee did hold up but ultimately (his body) broke down so the end result was he wasn't the player we thought we could have had.

BTW, he missed 30 games in his third season with the team so we really got two good seasons out of that contract. I guess that's what I remember. That and the bitching about it here.
Amare didn't have knee issues in NY?  
ChaChing : 6/12/2019 3:46 pm : link
I remember at least this debridement linked (tho I thought it happened 2 offseasons, here's one article). They said 'it's just cleanup, he'll be ready on day 1.' Then 2 months later he played. This article implies other recent surgeries tho it's not specific outside of the debridement (tho all w/ NYK)

Other than that, save his first 78 game season, he never played more than 65 w/ the Knicks

Further, PHX decided not to pursue him as their docs, touted as one of the best med teams at the time if not still, said he had at most 1 year on those knees. And that's what happened. To be clear, this article also states they were more concerned w/ his non-microfractured knee more

Maybe he had back symptoms as well, but his knees were persistently the problem

Amare Knee NYK - ( New Window )
RE: RE: Woj also reporting  
BH28 : 6/12/2019 8:43 pm : link
In comment 14470327 Jon in NYC said:
Quote:
In comment 14470274 bceagle05 said:


Quote:


Durant opting in with Golden State is a "last resort." Not sure why so many folks (mostly in the media) thought that was a likely scenario - a severe injury makes it more urgent to lock in a max.



Exactly. That never made a lick of sense. He's going to rehab and then risk that teams pay him the max despite him not playing for a year?


If teams would give him a max this year, knowing he isn't going to play for a year, why wouldn't the same teams give him a max next year?

I would think the 'safer' option would be to opt in to GS for 2020, then sign a 4 year max thru 2024; FA in 2025.

If he signs a max in 2020, he would be a FA in 2024. Who knows how he holds up physically over that contract to get a new deal in 2024. Conversely, if he opts in and signs the max in 2020, he is guaranteed to get $40 mill in 2024.

Itís a very significant injury  
rdt288 : 6/12/2019 9:38 pm : link
He relies on his explosion. Heís 32 years old
Devastating bc he is so talented and seems like a really decent person
I hope he bounces back but it must impact his free agency for sure
RE: RE: RE: Woj also reporting  
Eman11 : 6/12/2019 10:26 pm : link
In comment 14470724 BH28 said:
Quote:
In comment 14470327 Jon in NYC said:


Quote:


In comment 14470274 bceagle05 said:


Quote:


Durant opting in with Golden State is a "last resort." Not sure why so many folks (mostly in the media) thought that was a likely scenario - a severe injury makes it more urgent to lock in a max.



Exactly. That never made a lick of sense. He's going to rehab and then risk that teams pay him the max despite him not playing for a year?



If teams would give him a max this year, knowing he isn't going to play for a year, why wouldn't the same teams give him a max next year?

I would think the 'safer' option would be to opt in to GS for 2020, then sign a 4 year max thru 2024; FA in 2025.

If he signs a max in 2020, he would be a FA in 2024. Who knows how he holds up physically over that contract to get a new deal in 2024. Conversely, if he opts in and signs the max in 2020, he is guaranteed to get $40 mill in 2024.


The safer option IMO if I'm Durant is take the biggest deal he can right now. If he opted into GS for 2020 what happens if his rehab is slow or worse? What if he comes back towards the end of the year and looks like the injury has really hurt his play?

He could potentially gamble his max contract away by opting into GS next year and waiting another year. Get the max now from someone if they offer it.
RE: Itís a very significant injury  
PhiPsi125 : 6/12/2019 10:59 pm : link
In comment 14470763 rdt288 said:
Quote:
He relies on his explosion. Heís 32 years old
Devastating bc he is so talented and seems like a really decent person
I hope he bounces back but it must impact his free agency for sure


Heís 30 years old...not 32.
It's obviously a major injury so tough regardless -  
ChaChing : 6/12/2019 11:39 pm : link
still people are saying 'he's explosive,' I'm not sure that's accurate. He's super coordinated & quick for a big and that allows him to play like a guard

But he's not the jump out the gym, ultra quick, freak athlete type either. His J is more a set shot than a leap, even on fades. His length will still be a big advantage. It will obv take time & adjustment, but IMO he has a decent shot at maintaining much of his game

Westbrook, DMitch or Steph & TYoung just for their quicks, even lesser players like DSJ or IsoZo - I'd be much more concerned. Everything from drives to Js would see a big change and a lot of their instincts would have to adapt to the drop in athleticism
RE: Itís a very significant injury  
Ten Ton Hammer : 6/12/2019 11:57 pm : link
In comment 14470763 rdt288 said:
Quote:
He relies on his explosion. Heís 32 years old
Devastating bc he is so talented and seems like a really decent person
I hope he bounces back but it must impact his free agency for sure


That's an off take. First, he's 30, not 32. Second, he doesn't rely on his explosion offensively. He's not an attack the rim scorer type of scorer or a high flier. The overwhelming majority of his shots are from midrange and out.
If anything, where this injury would really affect him  
Ten Ton Hammer : 6/12/2019 11:58 pm : link
is on his ability to play consistently excellent defense.
I def still sign him.....  
Italianju : 6/13/2019 7:58 am : link
It would do amazing things for the youth on the roster just having him around. It would also make us a more appealing destination for future FA's. And it would add a level of respectability after everyone gets over the "LOL knicks they signed a broken durant". Like people keep saying dont trade for AD and try to sign him, well signing him gets a lot easier if you have KD. And hey maybe KD will give us a slight discount, lol. And as a few have mentioned this isnt the days of 6 year contracts, its only a 4 year deal. If you get 3 years of 75% KD your still doing fine.

And KD obviously plans to play at some point next year  
nygiants16 : 6/13/2019 8:14 am : link
he got this surgery as quick as he possibly could, most players wait a few days to a week to get a surgery, he got it right away
RE: And KD obviously plans to play at some point next year  
TyreeHelmet : 6/13/2019 8:53 am : link
In comment 14470937 nygiants16 said:
Quote:
he got this surgery as quick as he possibly could, most players wait a few days to a week to get a surgery, he got it right away


For an Achilles rupture, surgeons recommend getting the surgery within 48-72 hours for the patients mindset and best clinical results. Not fully proven but thatís the standard course. I do agree he will try to play next year though.

For the people saying this effects his free agency, this is clueless thinking. He will get a max contract from every team that has the ability to. We are talking about a top 20 player of all time and one of the best shooters ever. He has plenty of great basketball left.
and FWIW  
nygiants16 : 6/13/2019 9:09 am : link
Durants mom was pissed at the warriors on gma yesterday.
If it was the..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/13/2019 9:13 am : link
same interview I saw, his Mom specifically said she doesn't blame the Warriors.

She said Kevin really wanted to be out there and compete.
RE: If it was the..  
nygiants16 : 6/13/2019 9:30 am : link
In comment 14470953 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
same interview I saw, his Mom specifically said she doesn't blame the Warriors.

She said Kevin really wanted to be out there and compete.


She did not say they told him nothing could happen and that the leg would hold up?
Why would..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/13/2019 9:35 am : link
any team tell a player "nothing can happen"??

If she said that, we watched different interviews.
RE: Why would..  
nygiants16 : 6/13/2019 9:41 am : link
In comment 14470970 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
any team tell a player "nothing can happen"??

If she said that, we watched different interviews.


Maybe i heard it wrong, but steve kerr said exactly that, that the doctors said he was 100 percent healed and he would not suffer a worse injury
That contradicts  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/13/2019 9:43 am : link
this excerpt:

Quote:
Wanda Durant told GMA it still has to be analyzed to ďsee if they made the right decision. Thatís kind of up in the air right now.Ē

ďWhat I will say is the doctors said he was OK to playĒ she said. ďKevin couldnít have gone on his own to say he was going to play without the advisement of the doctors.Ē

Sources told Yahoo Sportsí Chris Haynes that though he was cleared, the 10-time All-Star was not anywhere close to 100 percent.
RE: Why would..  
Giantology : 6/13/2019 9:45 am : link
In comment 14470970 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
any team tell a player "nothing can happen"??

If she said that, we watched different interviews.


FMiC, what the Warriors were saying (and it was reported repeatedly during the pre-game and start of the game) is that there were no concerns other than re-tweaking the injury. Kerr quote after the game: "Our feeling was the worst thing he could do was reinjure the calf."
Of course..  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/13/2019 9:52 am : link
you don't expect there to be an Achilles tear. Here's more of what his Mom said to GMA. This is the part I heard where she felt confident he was OK:

Quote:
Wanda told Robin Roberts she didn't think her son was at risk of re-injuring himself because he felt confident about where he was at: "I was excited for him because I know how much he loves the game and I know he's been injured before, so I knew he wouldn't jeopardize himself. So when he told me he was ready to play, I said 'OK.'"
In fuller context  
shyster : 6/13/2019 9:57 am : link
she's certainly questioning whether the Warriors gave Durant good and competent medical advice.

Quote:
"Yes, I've heard that," Durant responded when asked if she believes the Warriors rushed her son into competing after he sustained a lower-leg injury earlier in the playoffs. "Itís still out right now. We donít know. He felt he was able to play. They said he could play, so we still have to analyze that and see if they made the right decision. Thatís kind of up in the air right now."

She then went on to tell GMA's Robin Roberts that she believes the Warriors organization carries some weight for uts hand in clearing her son.

"What I will say is the doctors said that he was okay," Durant continued. "Kevin couldnít have gone on his own and said 'I'm going to play' without the advisement of the doctors. So they said he was okay... they share responsibility for him playing."



I agree with Jalen Rose's comments in the article. Given that Durant could not get through a practice on Friday, it was irresponsible to put him in a game on Monday.

If a pitcher who has been out for a month can't get through a bullpen on a Friday without pain, you don't put him out on the mound to start on Monday just because it might be the last game of the year and he wants to give it a shot.

And you don't tell him that nothing can happen to a body part at least closely related to the initial injury.

Very well could be a lawsuit here which would expose the underlying medical evidence but the Warriors will probably buy their way out of that, one way or the other.

gma - ( New Window )
Cris  
DanMetroMan : 6/13/2019 11:10 am : link
Carter says the injury will have zero impact on the Knicks pursuit of Durant and even "followed" his surgery (the Dr. who performed the surgery previously worked for the Knicks).
Good post Shyster. I didn't know he didn't get thru a practice  
ChaChing : 6/13/2019 12:41 pm : link
just a couple days b4. That's a huge red flag. I assumed getting cleared means, well, not that...

I'm consistently baffled how in sports and actually w/ a personal injury, even the medical pro's don't put 2-and-2 together and realize an adjacent weakness puts strain on connected structures. Like iirc when same / next day, it was 'known' that Cruz' calf was 'unrelated to the patellar tendon injury' without proper eval or MRI. After my own continuing lengthy rehab, I'm not sure how anyone can ignore or refute an issue nearby, aside from the importance of core & back muscles and of course the spine across the entire body

And I'd agree, knowing it takes quite some time to get in game shape even when healthy, it's a tough one to allow him to play after a poor showing(s) and a month plus since his last game & highest intensity output particularly in the highest level game - on a weakened peg no less
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner