Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

NFT: Knicks Finalize All Signings (Except Bullock)

adamg : 7/9/2019 4:26 pm
Ian Begley
& #8207;
Verified account

@IanBegley
7m7 minutes ago
More Ian Begley Retweeted Ian Begley
The Knicks formally announce that they have signed Wayne Ellington, Bobby Portis, Julius Randle, Taj Gibson and Elfrid Payton. Obviously, Reggie Bullock wasn’t included in the announcement.
So much for that Russ rumor  
adamg : 7/9/2019 4:27 pm : link
*sad face*
I mean do we really need Bullock?  
Anakim : 7/9/2019 4:29 pm : link
We have Ellington who is a very similar player
RE: I mean do we really need Bullock?  
adamg : 7/9/2019 4:37 pm : link
In comment 14495430 Anakim said:
Quote:
We have Ellington who is a very similar player


We had virtually no shooters last year. I'd like to see them space the floor a lot better this year. We need some shooters.
RE: RE: I mean do we really need Bullock?  
Anakim : 7/9/2019 4:39 pm : link
In comment 14495442 adamg said:
Quote:
In comment 14495430 Anakim said:


Quote:


We have Ellington who is a very similar player



We had virtually no shooters last year. I'd like to see them space the floor a lot better this year. We need some shooters.


True
Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn  
larryflower37 : 7/9/2019 4:40 pm : link

ESPN Sources: The New York Knicks and free agent Reggie Bullock are re-working an original two-year, $21M deal, with both sides motivated to find an agreement with new terms. Agent David Bauman and the Knicks are re-evaluating Bullock’s fitness to play a full season in 2019-20.
Woj bomb #2  
Strahan91 : 7/9/2019 4:40 pm : link
Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
Following Following @wojespn
More
Reporting with @MarcJSpearsESPN: Free agent Marcus Morris -- who committed to a two-year, $20M Spurs deal w/ player option -- is re-considering agreement. Morris is now considering a free agent deal with Knicks, who'll have additional cap space with reworking of Bullock deal.
RE: Woj bomb #2  
larryflower37 : 7/9/2019 4:41 pm : link
In comment 14495450 Strahan91 said:
Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
Following Following @wojespn
More
Reporting with @MarcJSpearsESPN: Free agent Marcus Morris -- who committed to a two-year, $20M Spurs deal w/ player option -- is re-considering agreement. Morris is now considering a free agent deal with Knicks, who'll have additional cap space with reworking of Bullock deal.

Because you can never have enough PF
sweet, another pointless signing  
Greg from LI : 7/9/2019 4:44 pm : link
.
I really don't understand why you sign Morris  
larryflower37 : 7/9/2019 5:21 pm : link
Or why he would come to the Knicks?
I understand the hometown thing but where are the minutes coming from?
RE: I really don't understand why you sign Morris  
ChaChing : 7/9/2019 5:34 pm : link
In comment 14495512 larryflower37 said:
Quote:
Or why he would come to the Knicks?
I understand the hometown thing but where are the minutes coming from?

There will be minutes for shooters regardless, but also add the Bullock rework is because of issues staying healthy. And NYK has been shooter deficient for ages, so 2-3 isn't a bad thing

Also Morris is the best of the non-Randle pickups atm in spite of less upside
Back to the Corner