Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

BBI Contribution Campaign - We Begin Our 25th Year!

Eric from BBI : Admin : 7/29/2019 8:42 am
Yup, it's that time again. As our detractor's will call it, "The annual BBI beg-fest." BBI relies on two sources of income: ad revenue and our annual contribution campaign. The latter is critically important.

Each year, a few hundred of BBI's most supportive posters help keep the site up and running. Ideally we would like to expand that number with your help!

The contribution campaign will end September 30th. After that, I like to focus completely on football. Contributions can be made via PayPal or by check.

Thank you for your continued support!

Go Giants!



2019 Big Blue Interactive Contribution Campaign Details - ( New Window )
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Done now  
trueblueinpw : 7/31/2019 7:17 am : link
Thanks Eric. Congratulations on 25 years. Thatís amazing!
And done!  
TheManUpstairs : 7/31/2019 8:50 am : link
So worth it!
you got it Eric.  
ctc in ftmyers : 7/31/2019 11:00 am : link
thanks for the site.
Congratulations!  
NDMedics : 7/31/2019 11:19 am : link
I started my company 25 years ago June. I found BBI and "Pete's Corner" shortly after. I have been on almost every day since. Very happy to support again this year.
Good Going, Eric!  
Percy : 7/31/2019 7:45 pm : link
Wil be in the mail.
Check Scheduled  
Steve in ATL : 8/1/2019 3:54 pm : link
Bank says that it will be delivered to your PO Box on 8-8-19.

Eric...did you really start in '94  
Thatís Gold, Jerry : 8/2/2019 9:35 am : link
I know I joined BBI in '96. I thought you had started somewhere in late '95.
Think about this, Eric...two  
Thatís Gold, Jerry : 8/2/2019 9:36 am : link
generations of my family are on this site and if I have anything to do with it, there will be three.
RE: Eric...did you really start in '94  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/2/2019 10:12 am : link
In comment 14516148 Thatís Gold, Jerry said:
Quote:
I know I joined BBI in '96. I thought you had started somewhere in late '95.


Started in 1995, but if you actually count the seasons covered, this is the 25th.
RE: Think about this, Eric...two  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/2/2019 10:13 am : link
In comment 14516149 Thatís Gold, Jerry said:
Quote:
generations of my family are on this site and if I have anything to do with it, there will be three.


You know what's amazing too? My two kids, one of which is in high school, have only ever known on Giants starting QB... Eli Manning.
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/2/2019 10:14 am : link
Again, thank you to everyone who have already donated. I have been sending out thank-you e-mails when I have an e-mail address.

Sent a little  
uconngiant : 8/3/2019 1:21 am : link
out of work for a month so this is the best I can do.

Thanks again Eric
RE: Sent a little  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/3/2019 5:34 pm : link
In comment 14517278 uconngiant said:
Quote:
out of work for a month so this is the best I can do.

Thanks again Eric


Thank you!

As I've said before, donations are critically important to keeping the site up and running. But if anyone is in a tight financial situation, keep your money.
RE: RE: Think about this, Eric...two  
Jimmy Googs : 8/5/2019 7:16 am : link
In comment 14516199 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
In comment 14516149 Thatís Gold, Jerry said:


Quote:


generations of my family are on this site and if I have anything to do with it, there will be three.



You know what's amazing too? My two kids, one of which is in high school, have only ever known on Giants starting QB... Eli Manning.


Mine too. And Geno Smith as well of course.

:-)
Hard to believe  
jvm52106 : 8/6/2019 9:33 am : link
it has been this long. I miss the show we used to do.. Congrats on 25 and here is to 25 more.
Donation sent  
RobCrossRiver56 : 8/6/2019 9:39 pm : link

I love the site but I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't find BBI until 2008.
RE: Donation sent  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/7/2019 9:18 am : link
In comment 14520826 RobCrossRiver56 said:
Quote:

I love the site but I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't find BBI until 2008.


ouch  
RobCrossRiver56 : 8/7/2019 8:18 pm : link
.
Done  
jpkmets : 8/8/2019 5:44 pm : link
PayPalíd!
Payment Sent via PayPal  
jpennyva : 8/9/2019 9:41 am : link
I haven't been posting much lately but BBI is and always will be my go-to site for everything Giants.

Thanks for all you do, Eric, and congrats on the milestone anniversary!
Paid, and happy to do it  
PhilSimms15 : 8/9/2019 9:10 pm : link
Thank you Eric for the amazing 25 years. BBI is my favorite web home by far!! Hell, I would be happy to pay a fair subscription price if you decided to go that way.
I  
AcidTest : 8/10/2019 7:24 pm : link
sent my usual donation. BBI is great. Thanks to you and the moderators for all of your hard work.
Its amazing all the life events that ive been through on BBI  
NJ_GIANTS : 8/10/2019 10:48 pm : link
I remember when its first started and we sent emails in. The messageboard really helped this group come together... meeting up at Giants camps and games.. catching a Yankees game with a few of you. Always had good conversations and debates.. i haven't contributed as much in the last few years, but i always check in. I hope it lasts another 25 years.
Congrats on 25 years!  
Joey from GlenCove : 8/12/2019 7:48 am : link
very impressive accomplishment.

Hoping for another 25!
Thank you for running  
Les in TO : 8/13/2019 8:58 am : link
BBI for so long. The best hub for Giants fan analysis
Contributed...  
Jan in DC : 8/13/2019 11:38 am : link
About 10 years ago we did a meetup in Virginia. We should do that again. It was fun just chatting with people.
I'm having  
Joeguido : 8/16/2019 12:57 pm : link
trouble donating. I've tried a few times now and I use to be able to just use a credit card because I don't have paypal but can't seem to figure it out. In years past I've always been able to use my CC.
RE: I'm having  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/16/2019 1:34 pm : link
In comment 14532164 Joeguido said:
Quote:
trouble donating. I've tried a few times now and I use to be able to just use a credit card because I don't have paypal but can't seem to figure it out. In years past I've always been able to use my CC.


Wow... thanks for catching that. For some reason, the text link wasn't providing that option. I just added an icon that provides that option.
RE: RE: I'm having  
Joeguido : 8/16/2019 1:41 pm : link
In comment 14532189 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
In comment 14532164 Joeguido said:


Quote:


trouble donating. I've tried a few times now and I use to be able to just use a credit card because I don't have paypal but can't seem to figure it out. In years past I've always been able to use my CC.



Wow... thanks for catching that. For some reason, the text link wasn't providing that option. I just added an icon that provides that option.


Now it's letting me do what I normally did to donate but it keeps saying there's a "temporary glitch" when I click the donate button.
Joeguido  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/16/2019 1:49 pm : link
When I click on the icon, it give me the choice to use a credit card. When I do that, it takes me to the payment page. I don't see any error message.
RE: Joeguido  
Joeguido : 8/16/2019 1:51 pm : link
In comment 14532206 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
When I click on the icon, it give me the choice to use a credit card. When I do that, it takes me to the payment page. I don't see any error message.


I did all that and put all my info in then clicked the button and it gave me twice when I tried it a "temporary glitch" message. I'll try it again right now and let you know.
Donated from  
Joeguido : 8/16/2019 2:07 pm : link
my cell phone. Must be a new security feature my work computer has on it that wasn't allowing the donation to happen. Thanks as always for a great site with outstanding information and insight into all different things but mainly the Giants and as always Let's Go New York Football Giants.
RE: Donated from  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/16/2019 2:11 pm : link
In comment 14532226 Joeguido said:
Quote:
my cell phone. Must be a new security feature my work computer has on it that wasn't allowing the donation to happen. Thanks as always for a great site with outstanding information and insight into all different things but mainly the Giants and as always Let's Go New York Football Giants.


Just got it. Thank you Joe for your support of the website. Sorry you were having an issue.
Done  
Daniel in Kentucky : 8/19/2019 12:18 am : link
!
Donated  
Daniel in Kentucky : 8/19/2019 12:20 am : link
Yesterday
Donated  
ij_reilly : 8/19/2019 11:49 am : link
Thanks for your efforts and the quality work from the supporting cast!
Doing it today  
Carson53 : 8/21/2019 10:37 am : link
.
done & done  
Rory B. Bellows : 8/21/2019 4:05 pm : link
Thanks to Eric & Co.
+ gidie & Sy & mods, oh & Defenderdawg!

BBI is prob 1 of 4 sites I visit daily....but I pretty much check in hourly :)

Gmen news, NFL news, Regular & Breaking news, vaca recs, & opinions on all sorts of wild stuff
RE: Good Going, Eric!  
Percy : 8/21/2019 5:51 pm : link
In comment 14514941 Percy said:
Quote:
Wil be in the mail.
Now IS in the mail!
Check will be coming Eric!  
Blue21 : 8/23/2019 11:33 am : link
Love this site.
Contribution!!!  
buster : 8/24/2019 4:27 pm : link
Was not logged in for over 2 years.. Man I missed it badly... Numerous reasons... So I'm back and ready to go and ready to hit Big Blue with a few Shekels
RE: Anando  
V.I.G. : 8/26/2019 6:12 pm : link
In comment 14512019 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
If there is a big demand for Venmo, I would consider it. But PayPal allows folks to use a credit card without having a PayPal account, so I thought I had my bases covered.

If you have a Venmo, I could go right away. Otherwise have to setup a paypal
RE: RE: Anando  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 8/26/2019 11:00 pm : link
In comment 14545277 V.I.G. said:
Quote:
In comment 14512019 Eric from BBI said:


Quote:


If there is a big demand for Venmo, I would consider it. But PayPal allows folks to use a credit card without having a PayPal account, so I thought I had my bases covered.


If you have a Venmo, I could go right away. Otherwise have to setup a paypal


You don't have to have a PayPal account to use your credit card.
Just paypal'd  
bradshaw44 : 8/27/2019 12:59 pm : link
Don't spend as much time as I used to on this site with a 1 year old and two lines of work, but I always appreciate the hard work, Eric. Thanks!
Done Eric  
Chris684 : 8/28/2019 8:50 am : link
..
in the mail  
NewBlue : 8/29/2019 11:53 pm : link
/////
Eric  
imyrpc66 : 8/30/2019 8:45 am : link
Just sent my donation via PayPal. Keep up the good work!
Checks in the mail.  
GiantsUA : 8/30/2019 3:12 pm : link
.
Long Time Deep Lurker ...  
FragileFox2 : 8/31/2019 12:38 am : link
Since 1997. Just contributed via PayPal.

Now representing the GMen and BBI from New Zealand.

- David C.
RE: Contribution!!!  
Gatorade Dunk : 9/5/2019 7:20 am : link
In comment 14542785 buster said:
Quote:
Was not logged in for over 2 years.. Man I missed it badly... Numerous reasons... So I'm back and ready to go and ready to hit Big Blue with a few Shekels

Has it been two years since August 2019 already?
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner