Yes, we all know it's only game one of preseason BUT, this was a good night.
1) no significant injuries. Hopefully Hillman is a minor concussion
2) great QB play all night. I don;t have the final numbers in front of me but the whole group was solid obviously with Jones being the most exciting
3) First two units of the OL were good. Not spectacular but a lot better than last year
4) DB play looked good. Ballentine could be a steal with where we drafted him (I'll let the PI penalty be debated elsewhere)
5) a couple WRs flashed a bit. We'll see
As has been stated, the pass rush is a concern but there was no blitzing and since we play the Jets later this year so the rush packages were pretty vanilla.
Overall a good, solid start to the 2019 season IMHO