Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

Josh Norman does good

odunde : 8/15/2019 1:16 am
Fuck his team and fuck his play on the field but this is a wonderful thing that he did.
NFL's Demario Davis, Josh Norman help pay bail to free activist - ( New Window )
Good luck  
adamg : 8/15/2019 1:24 am : link
Bill in UT is still around so who knows. Don't be surprised though.
Nope, still a dick.  
fivehead : 8/15/2019 5:22 am : link
So is Jose Bello.
RE: Nope, still a dick.  
Gman11 : 8/15/2019 8:09 am : link
In comment 14530817 fivehead said:
Quote:
So is Jose Bello.


Agree.
Good on him...  
Brown_Hornet : 8/15/2019 8:20 am : link
...
.  
Amazinz : 8/15/2019 8:25 am : link
I know Bello isn't the ideal poster boy some want him to be.

But I don't understand how every American isn't incensed by the retaliation.

Darkest timeline indeed. Good on Norman. He can still go eat a bag of dicks.
fuck bello and norman  
GMAN4LIFE : 8/15/2019 8:58 am : link
nice of him to be an activist but he was also arrested of dui awhile ago.

not exactly someone to highlight.
RE: fuck bello and norman  
LauderdaleMatty : 8/15/2019 9:06 am : link
In comment 14530882 GMAN4LIFE said:
Quote:
nice of him to be an activist but he was also arrested of dui awhile ago.

not exactly someone to highlight.


This
And the DUI is why his bail was high. Not for reading the poem.  
LauderdaleMatty : 8/15/2019 9:08 am : link
Great guy to showcase for a reasonable cause.
You can make cash bail...  
Chris in Philly : 8/15/2019 9:10 am : link
for one of these ICE arrests? That seems...unusual.
RE: You can make cash bail...  
pjcas18 : 8/15/2019 9:18 am : link
In comment 14530900 Chris in Philly said:
Quote:
for one of these ICE arrests? That seems...unusual.


not unusual. Most have a bail/bond option until their court date/appeal. Only most cannot afford to pay it.
Wish we had Jacobs around  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 8/15/2019 10:14 am : link
To truck this fool.
Just to be clear..  
Thunderstruck27 : 8/15/2019 10:33 pm : link
The guy was here ilegally and had a DUI?
what's the point of posting this on big breitbart interactive?  
Sonic Youth : 8/16/2019 12:01 am : link
you know what this board is full of.

kid's 22, gets arrested in retaliation from reciting a poem where he states about american roots running deep (by the same agency running cars into protesters).

but he was brought here illegally as a child (3 years old btw), so you know, misdeamanor DUI means he can still clearly have an outsized bail posted on him.

BBI was still sucking david diehl's dick after his DUI arrest. know your audience, this board is bizarrely right wing (probably bc it skews old, due to the UI straight from the 90s -- and the fact its a message board in the first place).
4 months after DUI, no ICE detainment  
Sonic Youth : 8/16/2019 12:06 am : link
36 hours after speech, ICE detainment

clearly retaliatory, and if you don't think so, you're fucking delusional
RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
Hsilwek92 : 8/16/2019 12:15 am : link
In comment 14530911 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
In comment 14530900 Chris in Philly said:


Quote:


for one of these ICE arrests? That seems...unusual.



not unusual. Most have a bail/bond option until their court date/appeal. Only most cannot afford to pay it.


Iím sure youíre completely broken up about the latter.
I've slammed him enough when he's done something stupid. He did  
Ira : 8/16/2019 6:23 am : link
something good here and deserves credit.
RE: 4 months after DUI, no ICE detainment  
Brown_Hornet : 8/16/2019 8:17 am : link
In comment 14531763 Sonic Youth said:
Quote:
36 hours after speech, ICE detainment

clearly retaliatory, and if you don't think so, you're fucking delusional
+1
I love to see when guys do good  
WideRight : 8/16/2019 9:14 am : link

no matter their past, it makes for a better future.

This isn't about Bello, its about the bail system, which is totally f'd and will be gone in several years....
RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
pjcas18 : 8/16/2019 9:32 am : link
In comment 14531766 Hsilwek92 said:
Quote:
In comment 14530911 pjcas18 said:


Quote:


In comment 14530900 Chris in Philly said:


Quote:


for one of these ICE arrests? That seems...unusual.



not unusual. Most have a bail/bond option until their court date/appeal. Only most cannot afford to pay it.



Iím sure youíre completely broken up about the latter.


No reason to take a shot at me for something I never said. the bail system and justice system overall are fucked up, and I support the First Step Act past by the current administration and the further justice reforms they're trying to get passed.

And the whole dreamer situation is also fucked up and our "leadership" on both sides of the aisle have had tons of time to craft a permanent fix, but they all want to use it as a political football and truly couldn't give two shits about the actual people.

We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?
RE: RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
EricJ : 8/16/2019 2:07 pm : link
In comment 14531917 pjcas18 said:
Quote:

We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?


The deporter in chief said that...
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
GMAN4LIFE : 8/16/2019 2:11 pm : link
In comment 14532225 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 14531917 pjcas18 said:


Quote:



We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?



The deporter in chief said that...


here we go...
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
EricJ : 8/16/2019 2:53 pm : link
In comment 14532232 GMAN4LIFE said:
Quote:
In comment 14532225 EricJ said:


Quote:


In comment 14531917 pjcas18 said:


Quote:



We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?



The deporter in chief said that...



here we go...


please... Sonic Youth already took us there
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
Sonic Youth : 8/16/2019 6:06 pm : link
In comment 14532263 EricJ said:
Quote:
In comment 14532232 GMAN4LIFE said:


Quote:


In comment 14532225 EricJ said:


Quote:


In comment 14531917 pjcas18 said:


Quote:



We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?



The deporter in chief said that...



here we go...



please... Sonic Youth already took us there
cry me a fuckin river
RE: RE: RE: RE: You can make cash bail...  
Sonic Youth : 8/16/2019 6:08 pm : link
In comment 14531917 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
In comment 14531766 Hsilwek92 said:


Quote:


In comment 14530911 pjcas18 said:


Quote:


In comment 14530900 Chris in Philly said:


Quote:


for one of these ICE arrests? That seems...unusual.



not unusual. Most have a bail/bond option until their court date/appeal. Only most cannot afford to pay it.



Iím sure youíre completely broken up about the latter.



No reason to take a shot at me for something I never said. the bail system and justice system overall are fucked up, and I support the First Step Act past by the current administration and the further justice reforms they're trying to get passed.

And the whole dreamer situation is also fucked up and our "leadership" on both sides of the aisle have had tons of time to craft a permanent fix, but they all want to use it as a political football and truly couldn't give two shits about the actual people.

We are a nation of laws. I forget who said that, anyone?
there was a deal in place for dreamers for a wall funding/border security. It was pulled out of last second
Back to the Corner