Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

Friday New York Giants Media Tweets

Eric from BBI : Admin : 9/6/2019 8:13 am


Friday, September 6

10:30 a.m. -- Offensive Line Coach Hal Hunter & Defensive Backs Coach Everett Withers
11:05 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Practice
12:45 p.m. – Head Coach Pat Shurmur
12:55 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. – Player Interviews
Dan Duggan tweet  
cjac : 9/6/2019 10:40 am : link
OL coach Hal Hunter has no concern about Mike Remmers' availability for Sunday. Hunter said Remmers just had "a little bug." Remmers wanted to practice fully but Hunter wouldnt let him

RE: Dan Duggan tweet  
Joey in VA : 9/6/2019 11:08 am : link
In comment 14561059 cjac said:
Quote:
OL coach Hal Hunter has no concern about Mike Remmers' availability for Sunday. Hunter said Remmers just had "a little bug." Remmers wanted to practice fully but Hunter wouldnt let him
Little bug = the poops
RE: RE: Dan Duggan tweet  
cjac : 9/6/2019 11:10 am : link
In comment 14561093 Joey in VA said:
Quote:
In comment 14561059 cjac said:


Quote:


OL coach Hal Hunter has no concern about Mike Remmers' availability for Sunday. Hunter said Remmers just had "a little bug." Remmers wanted to practice fully but Hunter wouldnt let him


Little bug = the poops


i said that yesterday on another thread, "watery poop"
WFAN  
cjac : 9/6/2019 11:14 am : link
reporting that Nate Stupar was released
RE: WFAN  
Klaatu : 9/6/2019 11:24 am : link
In comment 14561102 cjac said:
Quote:
reporting that Nate Stupar was released


You could have had a sticky, you fool!
Wait...check that.  
Klaatu : 9/6/2019 11:26 am : link
pjcas had you beat. Guess I'm the fool now.
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 9/6/2019 11:31 am : link
Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
·
48m
#Giants DBs coach Everett Withers: I feel bad for Sam Beal. A string of bad luck.
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 9/6/2019 11:34 am : link
Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
·
59m
#Giants OL Hal Hunter (always good insights): Says #nygiants went with Chad Slade and Erik Smith as backup OTs over former starter because they are great athletes who can handle speed rushes.
Stupar leaving  
Joey in VA : 9/6/2019 11:39 am : link
Means to me, either we bring up SLayton because Zeke is back or we bring up Conrad w/ Dickerson dinged.
Highly doubt its Slayton  
ZogZerg : 9/6/2019 11:44 am : link
It would be shocking if its not Conrad.
RE: ...  
Jay on the Island : 9/6/2019 12:36 pm : link
In comment 14561136 Eric from BBI said:
Quote:
Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
·
59m
#Giants OL Hal Hunter (always good insights): Says #nygiants went with Chad Slade and Erik Smith as backup OTs over former starter because they are great athletes who can handle speed rushes.

Hopefully Slade continues to impress. I considered him camp fodder but he was a pleasant surprise at both guard and tackle. Hopefully he is just a late bloomer.
RE: RE: ...  
cjac : 9/6/2019 12:56 pm : link
In comment 14561242 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 14561136 Eric from BBI said:


Quote:


Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
·
59m
#Giants OL Hal Hunter (always good insights): Says #nygiants went with Chad Slade and Erik Smith as backup OTs over former starter because they are great athletes who can handle speed rushes.


Hopefully Slade continues to impress. I considered him camp fodder but he was a pleasant surprise at both guard and tackle. Hopefully he is just a late bloomer.


Smith is definitely and upgrade over Mihalik as well
DJ will be the number 2  
figgy2989 : 9/6/2019 1:06 pm : link
And active on Sunday. Good to see!
RE: DJ will be the number 2  
cjac : 9/6/2019 1:07 pm : link
In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:
Quote:
And active on Sunday. Good to see!


He's gonna play
So, Remmers and Jones are in, Dickerson and Slayton are out.  
Klaatu : 9/6/2019 1:13 pm : link
.....
RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
djm : 9/6/2019 1:18 pm : link
In comment 14561284 cjac said:
Quote:
In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play


Wouldn’t shock me at all. Give Jones a package or two or three. Big, small... any package will do.
RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
ron mexico : 9/6/2019 1:19 pm : link
In comment 14561284 cjac said:
Quote:
In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play


no way
...  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 9/6/2019 1:29 pm : link
Ryan Dunleavy
@rydunleavy
·
45m
Remmers says his back feels much better than last year, pre surgery. Absence this week was more about being sick. ‘I feel great. Ready to go.’ #giants
I love how even when there's  
ryanmkeane : 9/6/2019 1:44 pm : link
no story at all, these guys still try and sneak something in. Dunleavy says "it was more about" being sick, implying that there was something still possible about the back that was keeping him out.

I really just cannot stand these guys.
RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
Klaatu : 9/6/2019 1:46 pm : link
In comment 14561284 cjac said:
Quote:
In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play


Not likely, unless...

1. Eli gets hurt.

2. The Giants are up by three scores in the 4th Quarter and Jones goes in for mop-up duty.

3. The Giants are getting clobbered, Eli's playing like crap, and he gets benched, replaced by Jones.
RE: RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
cjac : 9/6/2019 1:49 pm : link
In comment 14561347 Klaatu said:
Quote:
In comment 14561284 cjac said:


Quote:


In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play



Not likely, unless...

1. Eli gets hurt.

2. The Giants are up by three scores in the 4th Quarter and Jones goes in for mop-up duty.

3. The Giants are getting clobbered, Eli's playing like crap, and he gets benched, replaced by Jones.


I started another thread on it. I think they are going to design a few plays for him
RE: RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
djm : 9/6/2019 7:41 pm : link
In comment 14561347 Klaatu said:
Quote:
In comment 14561284 cjac said:


Quote:


In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play



Not likely, unless...

1. Eli gets hurt.

2. The Giants are up by three scores in the 4th Quarter and Jones goes in for mop-up duty.

3. The Giants are getting clobbered, Eli's playing like crap, and he gets benched, replaced by Jones.


3rd and short — big formation, jones under center.
RE: RE: RE: RE: DJ will be the number 2  
section125 : 9/6/2019 7:54 pm : link
In comment 14561355 cjac said:
Quote:
In comment 14561347 Klaatu said:


Quote:


In comment 14561284 cjac said:


Quote:


In comment 14561282 figgy2989 said:


Quote:


And active on Sunday. Good to see!



He's gonna play



Not likely, unless...

1. Eli gets hurt.

2. The Giants are up by three scores in the 4th Quarter and Jones goes in for mop-up duty.

3. The Giants are getting clobbered, Eli's playing like crap, and he gets benched, replaced by Jones.



I started another thread on it. I think they are going to design a few plays for him


No they are not.
Back to the Corner