Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Last time the Giants played Dallas the following players

Des51 : 9/8/2019 11:21 am
were on the roster
WR Beckham, WR coleman
QB Lauletta
OT Mihalik, OT Wheeler
TE Simonson
LB Barwin, LB Eligwe LB Vernon
DE Edwards, DE Mauro, DE Wynn
CB Lippett, CB Webb
SS Ladler, FS Moore, FS Riley
NT Jenkins
Oh  
LawrenceTaylor56 : 9/8/2019 11:24 am : link
okay.
.  
arcarsenal : 9/8/2019 11:26 am : link
God, Connor Barwin sucked.

In typical fashion, the division rival player who was a massive pain in the ass comes here at the very end of his career and is completely useless.
Itís absolutely a new Team  
lono801 : 9/8/2019 11:28 am : link
Win or lose...itís heading in the right direction

As a long time Giant fan...Iím really looking forward to this
Hmm  
Prude : 9/8/2019 11:28 am : link
RE: .  
SterlingArcher : 9/8/2019 12:07 pm : link
In comment 14563387 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
God, Connor Barwin sucked.

In typical fashion, the division rival player who was a massive pain in the ass comes here at the very end of his career and is completely useless.
That's because he did not play against the Giants twice a year!
RE: RE: .  
arcarsenal : 9/8/2019 12:13 pm : link
In comment 14563427 SterlingArcher said:
Quote:
In comment 14563387 arcarsenal said:


Quote:


God, Connor Barwin sucked.

In typical fashion, the division rival player who was a massive pain in the ass comes here at the very end of his career and is completely useless.

That's because he did not play against the Giants twice a year!


Hah, sad but true... that's where about 4 sacks were missing.
Last time the Giants beat Dallas was December 2016  
mfsd : 9/8/2019 12:16 pm : link
An ugly 10-7 game. Please god itís time to turn the tide against these fuckers
Except for Beckham  
PEEJ : 9/8/2019 12:18 pm : link
are any of these guys missed ?
lono801  
arniefez : 9/8/2019 12:24 pm : link
I say this with no sarcasm or malice. As a fellow long time Giant fan who sees nothing but more of the same and change for changes sake what am I missing? Trading out 30 JAGS for 30 new JAGS doesnít seem like progress.
Riley, Barwin and Webb  
Torrag : 9/8/2019 12:39 pm : link
The definition of addition by subtraction.
RE: Except for Beckham  
WeekendLife56 : 9/8/2019 12:48 pm : link
In comment 14563441 PEEJ said:
Quote:
are any of these guys missed ?


collins.....
RE: .  
McNally's_Nuts : 9/8/2019 12:51 pm : link
In comment 14563387 arcarsenal said:
Quote:
God, Connor Barwin sucked.

In typical fashion, the division rival player who was a massive pain in the ass comes here at the very end of his career and is completely useless.


And then started to cry about the lack of playing time last season.

Useless player
RE: RE: Except for Beckham  
Des51 : 9/8/2019 12:54 pm : link
In comment 14563472 WeekendLife56 said:
Quote:
In comment 14563441 PEEJ said:


Quote:


are any of these guys missed ?



collins.....
Collins went on IR wk 14 for shoulder surgery we last played Dallas wk 17
Iím not sure what you see  
lono801 : 9/8/2019 12:57 pm : link
But to say this team isnít completely different...I canít agree

This has not been a shuffle...
RE: Iím not sure what you see  
Leg of Theismann : 9/10/2019 4:29 pm : link
In comment 14563478 lono801 said:
Quote:
But to say this team isnít completely different...I canít agree

This has not been a shuffle...


Well it certainly didn't look a whole lot different this past Sunday. Not sure why anyone thought they were able to make a judgement call about this team and Gettleman's work before a regular season down was even played. I still have hope Shurmur can right the ship but man Sunday was ugly.
Back to the Corner