Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

Saquon treating dissed fan kid to NYG game/VIP

FranknWeezer : 9/14/2019 10:03 am
experience vs Jets, plus flying his family out too. What a guy!
Saquon is the man - ( New Window )
Attaboy!!  
BlueHurricane : 9/14/2019 10:14 am : link
Fuck Dallas.
Love Saquon.  
giantsfaninphilly : 9/14/2019 10:14 am : link
Heís really easy to root for. I hope heís a Giant for a long time.
Very nice gesture by Barkley...  
EricJ : 9/14/2019 10:17 am : link
meanwhile, something about seeing the kid's father in a sporting goods store made me think of something.

This is likely a stretch and probably an outlandish theory. Small possibility that they were there just autograph collecting to sell whatever Lawrence signed out of the store. Using the kid to collect autographs for the purpose of resale.

I know other collectors use kids and hot girls to do this. Maybe a long shot but you never know.
RE: Very nice gesture by Barkley...  
BigBlueShock : 9/14/2019 10:20 am : link
In comment 14574830 EricJ said:
Quote:
meanwhile, something about seeing the kid's father in a sporting goods store made me think of something.

This is likely a stretch and probably an outlandish theory. Small possibility that they were there just autograph collecting to sell whatever Lawrence signed out of the store. Using the kid to collect autographs for the purpose of resale.

I know other collectors use kids and hot girls to do this. Maybe a long shot but you never know.

I guess itís possible, but they drove 9 hours to the game and likely spent a small fortune to attend the game as well. Thatís going all out just for some autographs
RE: Very nice gesture by Barkley...  
Big Rick in FL : 9/14/2019 10:20 am : link
In comment 14574830 EricJ said:
Quote:
meanwhile, something about seeing the kid's father in a sporting goods store made me think of something.

This is likely a stretch and probably an outlandish theory. Small possibility that they were there just autograph collecting to sell whatever Lawrence signed out of the store. Using the kid to collect autographs for the purpose of resale.

I know other collectors use kids and hot girls to do this. Maybe a long shot but you never know.


The kid is getting a towel signed. He's 1000% not selling it.
Saguon is a total class act. He is unbelievable.  
Blue21 : 9/14/2019 10:26 am : link
Unbelievable on the field and off. How many players would do this? Probably none.
What a move....he is everything we can ask for and more.  
Zeke's Alibi : 9/14/2019 10:29 am : link
:
Barkely is an easy guy to root for  
Hammer : 9/14/2019 10:33 am : link
I'm happy he's on the team.
Great Guy, Great  
upnyg : 9/14/2019 10:34 am : link
Story
Idiots in the comment section  
Skully88 : 9/14/2019 10:38 am : link
Lighting up Saquon for "showing up" lawrence.

You mean showing exactly what kind of douche lawrence is then fine. He made his own bed on video.
RE: Barkely is an easy guy to root for  
Jimmy Googs : 9/14/2019 10:38 am : link
In comment 14574844 Hammer said:
Quote:
I'm happy he's on the team.


yep
RE: Saguon is a total class act. He is unbelievable.  
Big Rick in FL : 9/14/2019 10:38 am : link
In comment 14574839 Blue21 said:
Quote:
Unbelievable on the field and off. How many players would do this? Probably none.


You'd be surprised. There are a lot of good people in the NFL. Unfortunately the media doesn't report that.
Good week all around  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 9/14/2019 10:50 am : link
Saquon embarrassedkilled that crackhead on the Instachats and Snapface. Our oline looked professional, finally out of that fucking wilderness. And Giants ensured a Zak Prescott 10 year 400 million contract.
class act  
Torrag : 9/14/2019 10:51 am : link
fuck lawrence
Not gonna kill Lawrence, all offseason he is thinking how bad he is  
Zeke's Alibi : 9/14/2019 10:56 am : link
Going to buttfuck Remmers and the Giants, that type of mindset can bleed into areas it shouldn't. He may still be a giant douchenozzle, who knows.
What  
liteamorn : 9/14/2019 11:04 am : link
A nice kid and a fine leader!
Saquon for President!  
GiantsUA : 9/14/2019 11:14 am : link
.
So young to be so mature  
rdt288 : 9/14/2019 11:32 am : link
Itís amazing.
What a goodie two shoes  
Joey from GlenCove : 9/14/2019 11:55 am : link
Haha so glad heís on our team.

Nice Move  
WillVAB : 9/14/2019 2:48 pm : link
Saquon may be able to catch the 4th quarter with the kid if his usage stays the same.
Barkley nice to see a budding superstar not just humble  
Bluesbreaker : 9/14/2019 3:03 pm : link
but genuinely kind his parents raised him the
right way work hard respect and education .
Some of these guys don't know how to handle
money and fame Man DG thanks for taking
this kid he is some kind of special .
RE: Good week all around  
Gatorade Dunk : 9/14/2019 3:09 pm : link
In comment 14574863 Coach Red Beaulieu said:
Quote:
Saquon embarrassedkilled that crackhead on the Instachats and Snapface. Our oline looked professional, finally out of that fucking wilderness. And Giants ensured a Zak Prescott 10 year 400 million contract.

You left one out. This is also the week we all found out that you're the dupe handle of fanofthejets.
I can see Lawrence  
mrvax : 9/14/2019 3:13 pm : link
doing this to an adult Giants fan - no problem. He should have known better with the kid. The boy may have then learned about sportsmanship, no douchery.

Ah - I had Rusty Staub do me worse as a kid...and I was a big fan!
RE: RE: Good week all around  
Jay on the Island : 9/14/2019 3:21 pm : link
In comment 14575057 Gatorade Dunk said:
Quote:
In comment 14574863 Coach Red Beaulieu said:


Quote:


Saquon embarrassedkilled that crackhead on the Instachats and Snapface. Our oline looked professional, finally out of that fucking wilderness. And Giants ensured a Zak Prescott 10 year 400 million contract.


You left one out. This is also the week we all found out that you're the dupe handle of fanofthejets.

How did you find that out?
RE: RE: RE: Good week all around  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 9/14/2019 3:39 pm : link
In comment 14575064 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
In comment 14575057 Gatorade Dunk said:


Quote:


In comment 14574863 Coach Red Beaulieu said:


Quote:


Saquon embarrassedkilled that crackhead on the Instachats and Snapface. Our oline looked professional, finally out of that fucking wilderness. And Giants ensured a Zak Prescott 10 year 400 million contract.


You left one out. This is also the week we all found out that you're the dupe handle of fanofthejets.


How did you find that out?

I loathe fanofthejets like any other Jets fan or cockroach XD
Barkley  
OBJRoyal : 9/14/2019 7:30 pm : link
How can anyone NOT like Barkley. Just an unbelievable talent, both on and off the field
I asked Nick Mangold to autograph my Giants football  
Anakim : 9/14/2019 7:34 pm : link
He wrote "Go Jets! - Nick Mangold" - I appreciated that. I thought that was pretty cool and funny.
How long before he becomes ....  
short lease : 9/14/2019 7:55 pm : link
"Walter Payton Football's Man of the year" award?

And, I am being serious. The guy has so much positive energy about him ...... aaaand, he might be the most elusive back since Barry Sanders (IMO).

If he stays healthy .... Jones and Barkley and a couple of adequate (psychologically and emotionally stable also) WRs and the future looks bright.
BTW, .... Nothing but, class Demarcus Lawrence  
short lease : 9/14/2019 8:04 pm : link

Your the man.

An eleven year old? Seriously ... ?
An  
AcidTest : 9/14/2019 9:59 pm : link
excellent gesture by Saquon.
Back to the Corner