Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

MNF Browns @ Jets

DC Gmen Fan : 9/16/2019 8:17 pm
And go
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Show All |  Next>>
Still feels so weird  
Sonic Youth : 9/16/2019 8:20 pm : link
to see OBJ in a browns jersey
RE: Still feels so weird  
AcidTest : 9/16/2019 8:20 pm : link
In comment 14581303 Sonic Youth said:
Quote:
to see OBJ in a browns jersey


Agreed.
Classic  
AcidTest : 9/16/2019 8:21 pm : link
OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.
Lol  
DC Gmen Fan : 9/16/2019 8:21 pm : link
Lol
Did Odell consult with the media..  
Sean : 9/16/2019 8:22 pm : link
saying he wants to be called “OBJ” now? Sheesh.
Holy crap that  
DC Gmen Fan : 9/16/2019 8:22 pm : link
It’s 3rd down thing is annoying
RE: Classic  
Greg from LI : 9/16/2019 8:23 pm : link
In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:
Quote:
OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.


thank god we don't have to put up with that anymore! CULTCHA!!!!!!!!
OBZj not in for a key play  
DC Gmen Fan : 9/16/2019 8:24 pm : link
Where’s the IV bag
What did Diva bitch do now??  
BlueHurricane : 9/16/2019 8:24 pm : link
????
RE: RE: Classic  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 9/16/2019 8:25 pm : link
In comment 14581313 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:


Quote:


OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.



thank god we don't have to put up with that anymore! CULTCHA!!!!!!!!


He's a headcase. A talented headcase.
RE: Still feels so weird  
jnoble : 9/16/2019 8:25 pm : link
In comment 14581303 Sonic Youth said:
Quote:
to see OBJ in a browns jersey


That and his hair doesn't have the blonde highlights anymore
RE: RE: Classic  
Dave in Hoboken : 9/16/2019 8:25 pm : link
In comment 14581313 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:


Quote:


OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.



thank god we don't have to put up with that anymore! CULTCHA!!!!!!!!


The offense is better off without him!
non-approved face shield.  
Diver_Down : 9/16/2019 8:25 pm : link
He had to remove the shield. It is always about him.
Kinda dumb he can't play with the shield, but that is so Odell  
Zeke's Alibi : 9/16/2019 8:26 pm : link
it hurts
RE: non-approved face shield.  
micky : 9/16/2019 8:27 pm : link
In comment 14581323 Diver_Down said:
Quote:
He had to remove the shield. It is always about him.


Wonder why they didn't say anything in pregame warmups about it and waited a few plays into game?
RE: Classic  
section125 : 9/16/2019 8:27 pm : link
In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:
Quote:
OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.


I think he only had one foot inbounds. Jets DB was yelling and the Browns ran up fast and got a play off and the ESPN guys never gave it a look.
he has a 2M  
Jolly Blue Giant : 9/16/2019 8:27 pm : link
dollar watch on tonight
I don't know  
Marty866b : 9/16/2019 8:28 pm : link
Watching that catch and thinking of Lawrence, Ximines, and Peppers. Getting extra draft picks are exciting until you see the players on the field.
They  
crick n NC : 9/16/2019 8:28 pm : link
Only made him remove the face shield because he's Odell, anyone else they wouldn't care.
RE: RE: non-approved face shield.  
Diver_Down : 9/16/2019 8:28 pm : link
In comment 14581328 micky said:
Quote:
In comment 14581323 Diver_Down said:


Quote:


He had to remove the shield. It is always about him.



Wonder why they didn't say anything in pregame warmups about it and waited a few plays into game?


It was a subtle shade different than the branded Oakley that is the NFL sponsor. The Refs shouldn't have to check every single player. The expect team's equipment managers to know the rules and abide.
RE: RE: Classic  
KDubbs : 9/16/2019 8:28 pm : link
In comment 14581329 section125 said:
Quote:
In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:


Quote:


OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.



I think he only had one foot inbounds. Jets DB was yelling and the Browns ran up fast and got a play off and the ESPN guys never gave it a look.


He was clearly in bounds
i really hope simien sucks tonight  
GiantsFan84 : 9/16/2019 8:28 pm : link
so i can hear all the stupid shit he says
RE: he has a 2M  
Jolly Blue Giant : 9/16/2019 8:29 pm : link
In comment 14581331 Jolly Blue Giant said:
Quote:
dollar watch on tonight


link
Link - ( New Window )
Odell made plays  
crick n NC : 9/16/2019 8:29 pm : link
When he was here and the team hardly won, are we forgetting that already?
that's typical  
bigblue18 : 9/16/2019 8:30 pm : link
vernon
OV with a total whiff  
Bergen346 : 9/16/2019 8:30 pm : link
Big surprise
Where can I stream the game?  
Gary JC : 9/16/2019 8:33 pm : link
Any links?
RE: I don't know  
Greg from LI : 9/16/2019 8:33 pm : link
In comment 14581333 Marty866b said:
Quote:
Watching that catch and thinking of Lawrence, Ximines, and Peppers. Getting extra draft picks are exciting until you see the players on the field.


Sausage and peppers would have been a better return than Peppers
RE: RE: RE: Classic  
section125 : 9/16/2019 8:34 pm : link
In comment 14581336 KDubbs said:
Quote:
In comment 14581329 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 14581306 AcidTest said:


Quote:


OBJ. What a catch. Great throw as well.



I think he only had one foot inbounds. Jets DB was yelling and the Browns ran up fast and got a play off and the ESPN guys never gave it a look.



He was clearly in bounds


Ok, found a replay. His trail foot was down when he caught it, thought it was off the ground.
RE: Where can I stream the game?  
Gary JC : 9/16/2019 8:34 pm : link
In comment 14581345 Gary JC said:
Quote:
Any links?


Never mind, I got it!
Njoku should have been pulled after  
Diver_Down : 9/16/2019 8:35 pm : link
landing on his head.
i hate that call  
GiantsFan84 : 9/16/2019 8:37 pm : link
for roughing the passer. that's football
RE: RE: I don't know  
Dave in Hoboken : 9/16/2019 8:37 pm : link
In comment 14581346 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
In comment 14581333 Marty866b said:


Quote:


Watching that catch and thinking of Lawrence, Ximines, and Peppers. Getting extra draft picks are exciting until you see the players on the field.



Sausage and peppers would have been a better return than Peppers


He's better than Landon Collins!
those Jets unis are terrible  
Greg from LI : 9/16/2019 8:37 pm : link
They look like a fictional team in a movie
It’s sad, but I honestly find  
Everyone Relax : 9/16/2019 8:38 pm : link
myself surprised when a pass is thrown and there’s a db near the receiver.
Gregg Williams...  
bw in dc : 9/16/2019 8:38 pm : link
to Jamal Adams:

"We have to make sure we kill the f-cking head of Mayfield. Kill the head! Kill the head!"
Jamal Adams looks so much better than the trash we have at safety  
Zeke's Alibi : 9/16/2019 8:38 pm : link
.
odell really must feel like he's back home now  
GiantsFan84 : 9/16/2019 8:39 pm : link
playing in meadowlands with his QB airmailing the passes to him
Booger  
gmenatlarge : 9/16/2019 8:39 pm : link
Basically unlistenable, starts raving how Chubb makes the Browns go, then says literally the same thing about Mayfield.
Um, why is Mayfield considered a  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 9/16/2019 8:39 pm : link
No doubt about it franchise QB?
What is going on with Baker, his accuracy this year is terrible.  
Zeke's Alibi : 9/16/2019 8:40 pm : link
.
How many times are these guys going to say OBJ?  
Sean : 9/16/2019 8:40 pm : link
.
Baker looks  
Football Giants : 9/16/2019 8:41 pm : link
Bad out there. Pride comes before a fall..
Siemian  
AcidTest : 9/16/2019 8:43 pm : link
was running for his life the last series.
RE: those Jets unis are terrible  
Banks : 9/16/2019 8:44 pm : link
In comment 14581354 Greg from LI said:
Quote:
They look like a fictional team in a movie

lol!
RE: RE: those Jets unis are terrible  
terz22 : 9/16/2019 8:45 pm : link
In comment 14581378 Banks said:
Quote:
In comment 14581354 Greg from LI said:


Quote:


They look like a fictional team in a movie


lol!


This is very accurate.
The browns are going to win  
bubba0825 : 9/16/2019 8:46 pm : link
This game and the media will completely ignore that the jets wouldn’t score on Alabama right now
it'd be hilarious if the browns lost  
Banks : 9/16/2019 8:47 pm : link
granted, that would kill my 9 leg parlay, but still funny
RE: Odell made plays  
HomerJones45 : 9/16/2019 8:47 pm : link
In comment 14581339 crick n NC said:
Quote:
When he was here and the team hardly won, are we forgetting that already?
That's right, the guys we have no don't make plays and we hardly win, so what's the difference, amiright?
Jets should have claimed Lauletta  
shyster : 9/16/2019 8:48 pm : link
when they had the chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Show All |  Next>>
Back to the Corner