Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Archived Thread

Ohio State Rutgers

Big Al : 11/10/2019 3:15 am
How many points would it take for you to bet on Rutgers?
75  
Bigbluebrethren : 11/10/2019 3:22 am : link
.
At least  
Giant John : 11/10/2019 5:49 am : link
75
Are they even going to put a spread on that game?  
dpinzow : 11/10/2019 6:51 am : link
...
As an RU alum  
LauderdaleMatty : 11/10/2019 7:06 am : link
100
I assume Rutgers is going to name Schiano HC this week,  
TheMick7 : 11/10/2019 7:08 am : link
(At least to me,the worst coaching search for a B10 coach in B10 history.Cursory interview of Butch Jones & then Schiano. He should be the settle candidate,not the only candidate!) so they'll chop their way down to 65!!!
OSU  
SFGFNCGiantsFan : 11/10/2019 8:26 am : link
-65.
The Big Ten May have bee smart business wise  
BillT : 11/10/2019 8:33 am : link
But that Rutgers And Maryland are in the conference is a joke from a football standpoint. And it doesnít seem to be helping those teams either if itís not hurting them.
Sucks Rutgers can't put a good program  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 11/10/2019 9:22 am : link
Huge state college sitting on top a huge population, St. Pete prep, Bosco, Bergen Catholic, etc.

They are the Giants of college footbsll.
Any spread under 50 pts is a slam dunk lock  
PatersonPlank : 11/10/2019 9:23 am : link
Probably could feel safe giving up to 60, although at those numbers fluky things can happen
RE: Sucks Rutgers can't put a good program  
since1925 : 11/10/2019 10:41 am : link
In comment 14670691 Coach Red Beaulieu said:
Quote:
Huge state college sitting on top a huge population, St. Pete prep, Bosco, Bergen Catholic, etc.

They are the Giants of college footbsll.


I must have missed the Rutgers Super Bowl appearances. Please stop. The teams are not comparable, just check the trophy cases.
Rutgers  
Coach Red Beaulieu : 11/10/2019 10:51 am : link
invented the game of football.
How many pints?  
Reale01 : 11/10/2019 11:34 am : link
A lot.
RE: The Big Ten May have bee smart business wise  
SterlingArcher : 11/10/2019 12:15 pm : link
In comment 14670653 BillT said:
Quote:
But that Rutgers And Maryland are in the conference is a joke from a football standpoint. And it doesnít seem to be helping those teams either if itís not hurting them.
One thing to remember is those teams want to play team like OSU, ND, Michigan, etc because they make a lot of money from ticket sales and tv money.
RE: RE: The Big Ten May have bee smart business wise  
TheMick7 : 11/10/2019 2:33 pm : link
In comment 14670856 SterlingArcher said:
Quote:
In comment 14670653 BillT said:


Quote:


But that Rutgers And Maryland are in the conference is a joke from a football standpoint. And it doesnít seem to be helping those teams either if itís not hurting them.

One thing to remember is those teams want to play team like OSU, ND, Michigan, etc because they make a lot of money from ticket sales and tv money.


Not yet.There's a waiting period before they're on equal financial footing w/the rest of the B10!
This is what goes through Big Al's mind  
Mr. Bungle : 11/10/2019 2:39 pm : link
at 3:15am.
Rutgers has a TE playing QB  
KWALL2 : 11/10/2019 3:01 pm : link
They'll be lucky to get 4 first downs in the entire game.

Ohio St Defense will score 3-4 TDs

I'm expecting an 80-0 score in the 3rd qtr.
sucks being a rutgers alumni football fan  
Sonic Youth : 11/10/2019 3:37 pm : link
sad days
Back to the Corner