for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Dallas Cowboys cut PK Kai Forbath

Anakim : 8/1/2020 4:30 pm
He was 11-11 last year and played under both Judge and Garrett...
Its raining kickers  
George from PA : 8/1/2020 5:03 pm : link
.
Interesting choice by Dallas to go with Zuerlein  
shyster : 8/1/2020 5:33 pm : link
Forbath was 7-7 from 40-49 for them last year, 1-1 from 50+. Since 2016, he is 18-19 from 40-49 and 8-12 from 50+.

Zuerlein was only 5-11 from 40-49 last year, 5-7 from 50+.

Forbath did miss 5 XPs for Vikings in 2017 (34-39) and missed one in his one game with the Patriots in 2019, which got him cut, before he was picked up by Dallas.

This is why I didn't understand those freaking out  
Jay on the Island : 8/1/2020 5:41 pm : link
when the Giants signed Catanzaro. There will be some more solid veterans released before week one.
I hope the Giants bring in Forbath  
Jay on the Island : 8/1/2020 5:42 pm : link
and let him compete with Catanzaro. Then they could target a potential long term option in next years draft or UDFA signings.
RE: Its raining kickers  
LBH15 : 8/1/2020 5:43 pm : link
In comment 14942183 George from PA said:
Quote:
.


Yes, right after we pick up a retired one.

Ah yes, nothing gets by our front office.
RE: This is why I didn't understand those freaking out  
Fritz : 8/1/2020 6:01 pm : link
In comment 14942191 Jay on the Island said:
Quote:
when the Giants signed Catanzaro. There will be some more solid veterans released before week one.


I’m okay as long as Cantanzaro isn’t our kicker week one.
There won’t be any  
Dave on the UWS : 8/1/2020 7:36 pm : link
“coming in to compete” during COVID. Isn’t that correct .
RE: RE: Its raining kickers  
Saquads26 : 8/1/2020 11:42 pm : link
In comment 14942194 LBH15 said:
Quote:
In comment 14942183 George from PA said:


Quote:


.



Yes, right after we pick up a retired one.

Ah yes, nothing gets by our front office.


Good one clown
RE: There won’t be any  
Mad Mike : 8/2/2020 1:03 am : link
In comment 14942220 Dave on the UWS said:
Quote:
“coming in to compete” during COVID. Isn’t that correct .

Why? As long as the team stays within the roster limits, what prevents them from bringing in any player to compete with those already on the roster, kicker or otherwise?
RE: RE: RE: Its raining kickers  
LBH15 : 8/2/2020 10:02 pm : link
In comment 14942320 Saquads26 said:
Quote:
In comment 14942194 LBH15 said:


Quote:


In comment 14942183 George from PA said:


Quote:


.



Yes, right after we pick up a retired one.

Ah yes, nothing gets by our front office.



Good one clown


You sound like a dip26
Back to the Corner