- Jones did more good than bad in a tough situation (as usual)
- 19 play drive vs that D is something pretty good
- Good adjustment to go 3 TEs on that long drive
- Slayton is for real, picking up where he left off
- Williams finished a sack!
- Martinez is what you think - solid
- Shep is a tough SOB making catches in traffic
- Our rookie LT didn't look like he didn't belong with the bullets flying for real. Some rough moments and lots of help, but ok.
- No DJ fumbles
- Joe Judge had a team that was outmatched, but I don't think stupid/sloppy. I thought we'd be uglier in the beginning.
- D wore down
- Not capitalizing at the 3
- They keyed on Saquon like he's our best guy! Oh, yeah, he is.
- DJ INT on The Drive was bad. Throw it at his feet like the classic Eli give up play. Now we see why Eli did that. This is part of the painful learning process.
- Our pass blocking was up and down. Too much down.
- We started well, but talent won out over the course of the game
-Carter flashes. Seems to be what he does. I didn't see a huge step forward. We'll see how this develops, or if.
- Engram just looks like a coach killer to me. All the tantalizing ability, but just never puts it together consistently. A few great plays sprinkled with some crap. He either needs to put it together fast, or we need to cut bait. Last year to prove it, EE. Kaden Smith was more productive...
- The run blocking was just atrocious. Jail break every play. WTF. (Note to coaches, you might want to block Dupree and cover Juju. But that's just my opinion, man.)
- Its generally thought you improve most from 1st game to 2nd, let's hope. Now we have some actual tape in an actual game.
- This was a brutal match up for us. We're in flux, they're stable as a slab of granite. We're putting a line together, they're a top, loaded D.
- I think we have to keep reminding ourselves, this is not a good team. We still have a lot of needs. We have a brutal early schedule that will be painful, but pay dividends we hope in the trial by fire making guys improve faster.
- The key to this season, IMO, is progress. I'm hoping for 6-8 wins and signs of moving in the right direction, and that JJ and crew know what they're doing.