for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Top Highlights of the 2020 season

Des51 : 11/18/2020 7:08 pm
For the Giants.
Top highlights of the 2020 season (so far) - ( New Window )
Thought they would show  
Des51 : 11/18/2020 7:17 pm : link
The sacks also.
Barkley behind  
kes722 : 11/18/2020 8:05 pm : link
This improved line would be something to watch.
RE: Barkley behind  
Mdgiantsfan : 11/19/2020 7:07 am : link
In comment 15050652 kes722 said:
Quote:
This improved line would be something to watch.


Yeah seeing his speed on that screen against Pitt was a nice! Plus I'd think he'd make the zone read a bit more effective.
RE: RE: Barkley behind  
Mdgiantsfan : 11/19/2020 7:08 am : link
In comment 15051101 Mdgiantsfan said:
Quote:
In comment 15050652 kes722 said:


Quote:


This improved line would be something to watch.



Yeah seeing his speed on that screen against Pitt was a nice! Plus I'd think he'd make the zone read a bit more effective.


affective
Have the Giants successfully run a screen play  
LBH15 : 11/19/2020 7:46 am : link
since that one with Barkley vs Steelers?

I can't recall any?
Most of the time, with reasonable time,  
Big Blue '56 : 11/19/2020 8:00 am : link
DJ throws a beautiful ball..
i love the announcing  
markky : 11/19/2020 8:16 am : link
"and that time he (Jones) didn't fall down"

"and that time Engrem held on"

LOL
RE: RE: RE: Barkley behind  
mfsd : 11/19/2020 8:43 am : link
In comment 15051102 Mdgiantsfan said:
Quote:
In comment 15051101 Mdgiantsfan said:


Quote:


In comment 15050652 kes722 said:


Quote:


This improved line would be something to watch.



Yeah seeing his speed on that screen against Pitt was a nice! Plus I'd think he'd make the zone read a bit more effective.



affective


You had it right, it's effective

Good mix of highlights. I agree I'd love to see a few of our DL dominating up front
It's sort of obvious  
George : 11/19/2020 9:55 am : link
But when DJ can step up into a clean pocket to throw, he's pretty damned good.
"When Jones has time he's good"  
BestFeature : 11/19/2020 10:24 am : link
Is he good enough when he doesn't have time to be a good QB in general? Legit question, not being a smartass.
RE:  
Big Blue '56 : 11/19/2020 11:03 am : link
In comment 15051216 BestFeature said:
Quote:
Is he good enough when he doesn't have time to be a good QB in general? Legit question, not being a smartass.


I think so. He will only get better. Has played a little over a full season with two OCs and HCs..And, no Barkley to keep DCs up at night..Plus, the kids on the OL are improving week to week..
Back to the Corner