|Graziano: Giants. First off, no one wins the NFC East two years in a row, so sorry, Washington. The Eagles look like they're in full rebuild mode. And I'm just not sure one offseason is enough to fix what ails the Cowboys' defense. The Giants showed a fair bit of promise under first-year coach Joe Judge, and if Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley can stay healthy, they have a chance to surprise some folks.|
| that no one wins the NFCE two years in a row? That's some reality-based prognosticating there.
I agree that the Eagles are a mess, but my pick would start out with who won it last year and work from there. I think the Cowboys will be in better shape next year, but what to do I know.
|Keep the plan going|
| Several factors play into this:
-Year for of the DG regime, these players are his and he has told everyone he knows exactly what he's doing
- Year 3 of Jones. We've been told he's the guy and BBI has said over and over again he has the ability to be a legit franchise qb, the Giants have at the very least hinted at this as well
- 4 years of premium resources invested in the offensive line, this unit should be at the very worst league average
- Returning a top 10 defense
- Healthy Barkley and an offseason that should yield more offensive weapons
-Year 2 of Judge's program
- What should be a weak division
Barring major injuries, the excuses are gone for DG and co., it's time to see a winning season and the playoffs. We've been told these players are quality and the Giants made the exact right moves passing in the draft on players, and decisions made in free agency. If the right players and coaches are in place, the playoffs should be well within reach. Otherwise the organization has not made the right decisions.