for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

NFT: Your Mount Rushmore of Banned Posters

Grey Pilgrim : 6/9/2021 10:43 am
1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

:unsure:
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Wait Joey in VA and big Lou  
bhill410 : 6/9/2021 1:29 pm : link
Are banned? How the heck did big Lou get banned.
Is Deej permanently banned?  
JoeMoney19 : 6/9/2021 1:39 pm : link
I always enjoyed his posts.
RE: B in ALB  
Del Shofner : 6/9/2021 1:42 pm : link
In comment 15283161 aimrocky said:
Quote:
He was extremely vulgar but thought he was very funny and when he wasn't cursing, he brought a very educated opinion.


That's why I'm glad he's back - as Bricktop.
what about  
I Love Clams Casino : 6/9/2021 1:43 pm : link
SheperdSam...is he still around...

funny funny guy
RE: Wait Joey in VA and big Lou  
sb from NYT Forum : 6/9/2021 1:44 pm : link
In comment 15283212 bhill410 said:
Quote:
Are banned? How the heck did big Lou get banned.


Started a political thread in or about December 2020
RE: what about  
Del Shofner : 6/9/2021 1:46 pm : link
In comment 15283232 I Love Clams Casino said:
Quote:
SheperdSam...is he still around...

funny funny guy


I could be wrong, but I don't think he was banned. I believe he's shown up once in a great while. The other comedian is Davisian. Those two together were pretty funny.
RE: Kulish29  
Route 9 : 6/9/2021 5:52 pm : link
In comment 15283113 Nick in LA said:
Quote:
Definitely tops my list.


Haha that goof talked as if he was as tough as 10 Mike Tysons.
 
christian : 6/9/2021 6:24 pm : link
I miss Randy. He was a true grump. All the rest are just cheap imitations.
Berrylish and Headhunter  
gtt350 : 6/9/2021 7:08 pm : link
she was fine he was a pain in the ass
oh and Scott big ones
All Trolls  
Giant John : 6/9/2021 7:19 pm : link
Forever!
RE: :  
sb from NYT Forum : 6/9/2021 9:39 pm : link
In comment 15283195 Big Al said:
Quote:
Bill Barilko


I liked that dude. Ornery but pretty funny, and knew his football.
RE: RE: :  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/9/2021 9:43 pm : link
In comment 15283527 sb from NYT Forum said:
Quote:
In comment 15283195 Big Al said:


Quote:


Bill Barilko



I liked that dude. Ornery but pretty funny, and knew his football.


I think he also knew underage girls too....
RE: jtgiants and Dave Te  
mfsd : 6/9/2021 9:44 pm : link
In comment 15283158 RomanWH said:
Quote:
Both of their posting arcs fell off a cliff, Thelma & Louis-style. RIP Dave.


Oh man, jtgiants farewell thread was one for the record books. Like a train wreck that wouldn’t end
RE: Berrylish and Headhunter  
Route 9 : 6/9/2021 11:29 pm : link
In comment 15283410 gtt350 said:
Quote:
she was fine he was a pain in the ass
oh and Scott big ones


HH is still on here lol
RE: RE: RE: :  
Bricktop : 6/9/2021 11:30 pm : link
In comment 15283532 FatMan in Charlotte said:
Quote:
In comment 15283527 sb from NYT Forum said:


Quote:


In comment 15283195 Big Al said:


Quote:


Bill Barilko



I liked that dude. Ornery but pretty funny, and knew his football.



I think he also knew underage girls too....


Unicorn Van was just ridiculous. Horrific.
Matt in Syracuse  
Rick in Dallas : 6/10/2021 11:56 am : link
hands down.
RE: RE: Berrylish and Headhunter  
gtt350 : 6/10/2021 12:24 pm : link
In comment 15283609 Route 9 said:
Quote:
In comment 15283410 gtt350 said:


Quote:


she was fine he was a pain in the ass
oh and Scott big ones



HH is still on here lol

I haveny't seen a post from him in years
I'd put dep and kmed on my mt rushmore  
pjcas18 : 6/10/2021 12:25 pm : link
- no idea if they were banned or just left - we had some good fantasy football leagues with them - Arc, T-Bone, Weatherman and some others.

One I haven't seen named and I don't know if he was banned, just left or is still here under a different name is McKee.

That dude had some great stories about music and the music industry - especially had some great stories about Springsteen.

but holy fuck, talk about someone who had no interest in anyone else's opinion. He was beyond condescending and short with almost everyone on any music thread who didn't share his opinion. but he knew a lot too, so I guess you put up with it, but what an asshole (if you're reading this McKee - I mean that with all due respect).
RE: I'd put dep and kmed on my mt rushmore  
Big Al : 6/10/2021 12:36 pm : link
In comment 15283865 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
- no idea if they were banned or just left - we had some good fantasy football leagues with them - Arc, T-Bone, Weatherman and some others.

One I haven't seen named and I don't know if he was banned, just left or is still here under a different name is McKee.

That dude had some great stories about music and the music industry - especially had some great stories about Springsteen.

but holy fuck, talk about someone who had no interest in anyone else's opinion. He was beyond condescending and short with almost everyone on any music thread who didn't share his opinion. but he knew a lot too, so I guess you put up with it, but what an asshole (if you're reading this McKee - I mean that with all due respect).
Anything positive said about the Eagles set him off into a rant.
I just remembered one of my  
Big Al : 6/10/2021 12:44 pm : link
all time favorite posters who was banned.

My dear friend Buckyd

He was the one who told us that he knew that George Bush was in on 9//11 based on the expression on Bush’s face when he was told about the attack in that classroom.
......  
Route 9 : 6/10/2021 12:58 pm : link
The Eagle part about him is a good one though. Sounds like a strong trooper.
I don’t think he got banned  
ron mexico : 6/10/2021 1:29 pm : link
But what happened to the BDSM guy?
I don't think anyone got more unreasonably angry about anything  
Ten Ton Hammer : 6/10/2021 1:37 pm : link
than Joey in VA. he would just spit absolute poison.
Who was the guy  
Bricktop : 6/10/2021 1:44 pm : link
who said there were dinosaurs in Africa. He belonged in the looney bin up in Togus.
This begins and ends  
Matt M. : 6/10/2021 2:03 pm : link
with MiS. No need for the other 3 slots.
RE:  
Route 9 : 6/10/2021 2:09 pm : link
In comment 15283865 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
but holy fuck, talk about someone who had no interest in anyone else's opinion. He was beyond condescending and short with almost everyone on any music thread who didn't share his opinion.


Your post could describe just about anyone on here lol
good amount of nostalgia in this thread  
hitdog42 : 6/10/2021 2:10 pm : link
there are some good posters lost
and some awful posters happily forgotten
RE: I'm late to the BBI party  
The Jake : 6/10/2021 2:11 pm : link
In comment 15283165 NoPeanutz said:
Quote:
but was around to see The Jake and Flounder raising hell.


Hello.
......  
Route 9 : 6/10/2021 2:12 pm : link
Eh. Dep is forgettable to me. Until someone brings him up, I never think of him. I remember he did some grandiose return thread I just said oh yeah this guy.

Not a bad guy but lol I mean these are strangers on the internet, let's not forget. Though, and he wasn't banned, Wuphat was an excellent poster I miss.
RE: I don’t think he got banned  
Klaatu : 6/10/2021 2:13 pm : link
In comment 15283925 ron mexico said:
Quote:
But what happened to the BDSM guy?


Was that Cam in MO?
RE: I don't think anyone got more unreasonably angry about anything  
Klaatu : 6/10/2021 2:14 pm : link
In comment 15283933 Ten Ton Hammer said:
Quote:
than Joey in VA. he would just spit absolute poison.


It's a shame, too, because when it came to football he knew his stuff.
RE: RE: I don’t think he got banned  
Route 9 : 6/10/2021 2:23 pm : link
In comment 15283967 Klaatu said:
Quote:
Was that Cam in MO?


he was getting pretty goofy at the end
RE: Who was the guy  
FatMan in Charlotte : 6/10/2021 2:27 pm : link
In comment 15283936 Bricktop said:
Quote:
who said there were dinosaurs in Africa. He belonged in the looney bin up in Togus.


Rocky.

Different from rockythompson
In two separate areas...  
manh george : 6/10/2021 2:28 pm : link
I do not think anyone surpassed MiS and Filmgiant.

I had met Rockythompson, and knew some of his predilections. He was a fairly amusing human being, but he couldn't resist pulling the legs off of the spider. Sadistic humor at its finest.

RE: In two separate areas...  
Big Al : 6/10/2021 2:34 pm : link
In comment 15283983 manh george said:
Quote:
I do not think anyone surpassed MiS and Filmgiant.

I had met Rockythompson, and knew some of his predilections. He was a fairly amusing human being, but he couldn't resist pulling the legs off of the spider. Sadistic humor at its finest.
Good old RockyThompson once said something to the effect to me that I was a child molester living in my mother’s basement, He was really a sweetheart.
Lol  
Route 9 : 6/10/2021 2:37 pm : link
Careful. Gidie might erase this thread like a NFT thread in the football section if he sees all this.
Do you guys remember the dude who posted about Miami  
bhill410 : 6/10/2021 3:26 pm : link
And then had a second handle who would agree with his points. Maybe 5 years ago? He scared me.
RE: RE:  
pjcas18 : 6/10/2021 3:33 pm : link
In comment 15283963 Route 9 said:
Quote:
In comment 15283865 pjcas18 said:


Quote:


but holy fuck, talk about someone who had no interest in anyone else's opinion. He was beyond condescending and short with almost everyone on any music thread who didn't share his opinion.



Your post could describe just about anyone on here lol


lol, true
RE: Do you guys remember the dude who posted about Miami  
Enzo : 6/10/2021 5:04 pm : link
In comment 15284075 bhill410 said:
Quote:
And then had a second handle who would agree with his points. Maybe 5 years ago? He scared me.

SG something? He was like 22 but would start pontificating about games from 1982.
RE: RE: :  
Enzo : 6/10/2021 5:05 pm : link
In comment 15283527 sb from NYT Forum said:
Quote:
In comment 15283195 Big Al said:


Quote:


Bill Barilko



I liked that dude. Ornery but pretty funny, and knew his football.

he did?
RE: I'd put dep and kmed on my mt rushmore  
Enzo : 6/10/2021 5:11 pm : link
In comment 15283865 pjcas18 said:
Quote:
- no idea if they were banned or just left - we had some good fantasy football leagues with them - Arc, T-Bone, Weatherman and some others.

I thought kmed may have popped up in a few of the Knicks threads this season under a different name - but not sure if it was him. This place is certainly better off without nuts like dep.
RE: RE: I'd put dep and kmed on my mt rushmore  
Route 9 : 6/11/2021 5:33 am : link
In comment 15284162 Enzo said:
Quote:
This place is certainly better off without nuts like dep.


Is it? Never really noticed a difference. Same old boring arguments as to why Jones is or isn't good, Engram and the always intense mask discussions for a good year +.

There were some good movie threads but eh. Dep wasn't that big of a problem.... At least that I remember. There were other names on here that were lower than dep and complete trash.
RE: Do you guys remember the dude who posted about Miami  
Route 9 : 6/11/2021 5:36 am : link
In comment 15284075 bhill410 said:
Quote:
And then had a second handle who would agree with his points. Maybe 5 years ago? He scared me.


What does this mean? Miami?
Berrylish. Remind  
Bubba : 6/11/2021 6:35 am : link
me why she was banned. I met her a few times and found her to be very nice.
I'm not sure if they were banned or not,  
Gene : 6/11/2021 3:14 pm : link
but I remember Clyde and his epic thread about his troubles one afternoon up in section 313 at the old stadium.

There was also a guy who claimed to be a lawyer and started a thread about getting people fired in deli's because they put too much mayo on his sub and another about Kung Fu-ing the shit out of someone who took his parking spot.
Piranha  
jpkmets : 6/12/2021 7:45 am : link
Don’t know if he was banned or left but the team has fallen off without his all-cap messages of inspiration.

BLESSED!
I remember the karate chop/parking lot  
Route 9 : 6/12/2021 8:49 am : link
incident. Lol. I love this place.
This and the Mount Rushmore  
Semipro Lineman : 6/12/2021 9:15 am : link
of Discussion thread made me realize two things. First, it's hard to have a Mount Rushmore of Banned Posters when Eric keeps letting them back in. Second, I remember seeing Rich in Houston doing his stupid eagle dragging routine during the Hope Remembrance Tail Gating Party. I think he is one the few who made Eric's permanently banned list for whatever reason
......  
Route 9 : 6/12/2021 9:27 am : link
No one even makes a Mount Rushmore list on a Mount Rushmore thread. They just list one thing and then they are on their way.
RE: RE: Do you guys remember the dude who posted about Miami  
Mike in NY : 6/12/2021 9:46 am : link
In comment 15284156 Enzo said:
Quote:
In comment 15284075 bhill410 said:


Quote:


And then had a second handle who would agree with his points. Maybe 5 years ago? He scared me.


SG something? He was like 22 but would start pontificating about games from 1982.


I think he meant the Duke Johnson fanboy. We also had what was probably the only fan of John Jerry.
Pages: 1 2 <<Prev | Show All |
Back to the Corner