for display only
Big Blue Interactive The Corner Forum  
Back to the Corner

Engram punched in face by DAL safety @ post-game handshakes

FranknWeezer : 10/13/2021 4:23 pm
Quote:
“I was pushing him around the whole game, so he was probably just mad about that,” Engram told the News on Wednesday. “It’s whatever.”

Engram said he didn’t punch back because Kearse had thrown “a little baby punch.” Plus, he didn’t want to get fined.

Engram punched by Jayron Kearse post-game - ( New Window )
Good  
thedogfather : 10/13/2021 4:26 pm : link
.
We're  
Spider43 : 10/13/2021 4:28 pm : link
The Cowgirls' bitches, so they can do whatever they want to us, and we have to bend over for them any time they want us to.
hmmm  
KDavies : 10/13/2021 4:44 pm : link
wondering whose side to take here...
If this is true  
Rick in Dallas : 10/13/2021 4:49 pm : link
EE should have laid Kearse out … fuck the fine.
"I didn't want to get fined"  
j_rud : 10/13/2021 4:55 pm : link
comes off a very specific way...
We'll punch you in the mouth for 60 minutes  
ghost718 : 10/13/2021 5:02 pm : link
not a minute over
The Cowboys were scum last Sunday......  
Simms11 : 10/13/2021 5:02 pm : link
I’ve never seen them act like that. Gloating and smug like.LOL....if the Giants aren’t the more physical team at home, they’ll deserve every bit of that.
This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
japanhead : 10/13/2021 5:16 pm : link
in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.
RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
Spider56 : 10/13/2021 5:18 pm : link
In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:
in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.


+1. “Mommy, mommy, he hit me! “
RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
Section331 : 10/13/2021 5:18 pm : link
In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:
in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.


If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.
RE: We're  
section125 : 10/13/2021 5:21 pm : link
In comment 15412453 Spider43 said:
Quote:
The Cowgirls' bitches, so they can do whatever they want to us, and we have to bend over for them any time they want us to.


That's the spirit...
best  
Eric from BBI : Admin : 10/13/2021 5:24 pm : link
comment I read on this was, "I'm sure it bounced right off of him."
RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
section125 : 10/13/2021 5:29 pm : link
In comment 15412511 Section331 said:
Quote:
In comment 15412508 japanhead said:


Quote:


in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.



If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.



Next game bury his ass...
RE: RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
FranknWeezer : 10/13/2021 5:34 pm : link
In comment 15412532 section125 said:
Quote:
In comment 15412511 Section331 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:

in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.

If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.

Next game bury his ass...


Agree. As much as Engram has pissed us all off, it's pathetic to read the "glad he got hit" and "what a pussy" comments from some on BBI. That's about the shittiest kind of Giants "fan" there is.
I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
averagejoe : 10/13/2021 5:41 pm : link
not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.
RE: I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
section125 : 10/13/2021 5:43 pm : link
In comment 15412551 averagejoe said:
Quote:
not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.


No he has brains. Some of you have false bravado.

Engram was the guy that shoved the asshole that threw Toney down.
I know people hate Engram  
pjcas18 : 10/13/2021 5:47 pm : link
and I acknowledge his flaws, but nothing about this is ok with me.

I hope Engram or someone else gets some pay back (legally) next time they play.

I sort of view it like they can't do that to our pledges only we can do that to our pledges kind of thing.
So We Kill Toney  
clatterbuck : 10/13/2021 6:08 pm : link
for throwing a punch and kill Engram for not throwing a punch?
RE: So We Kill Toney  
section125 : 10/13/2021 6:13 pm : link
In comment 15412594 clatterbuck said:
Quote:
for throwing a punch and kill Engram for not throwing a punch?


BBI at its finest!
RE: RE: I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
Rory : 10/13/2021 6:17 pm : link
In comment 15412552 section125 said:
Quote:
In comment 15412551 averagejoe said:


Quote:


not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.



No he has brains. Some of you have false bravado.

Engram was the guy that shoved the asshole that threw Toney down.


Section nailed it.
RE: RE: RE: I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
csb : 10/13/2021 6:29 pm : link
In comment 15412609 Rory said:
Quote:
In comment 15412552 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412551 averagejoe said:


Quote:


not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.



No he has brains. Some of you have false bravado.

Engram was the guy that shoved the asshole that threw Toney down.



Section nailed it.


Toney punches a guy with a helmet on with an open fist and most fans call him an idiot. Then when EE takes the high road the same group calls him soft. Sounds in-line with the idiocy of some people on BBI these days.
Also  
csb : 10/13/2021 6:31 pm : link
Take a look at Kyle Rudolph after the Toney play - guy just walked away as if nothing had happened. Maybe he didn’t see it but at least EE stepped in to defend Toney.
RE: RE: RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
River Mike : 10/13/2021 6:33 pm : link
In comment 15412540 FranknWeezer said:
Quote:
In comment 15412532 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412511 Section331 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:

in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.

If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.

Next game bury his ass...



Agree. As much as Engram has pissed us all off, it's pathetic to read the "glad he got hit" and "what a pussy" comments from some on BBI. That's about the shittiest kind of Giants "fan" there is.


Agree!!!. Some of these responses are juvenile, dumb, and sickening. Do we have adults here or what?
I'm a Giants fan.  
FStubbs : 10/13/2021 6:51 pm : link
I criticize Engram a lot but obviously I'm 100% behind him here, as a Giants fan, and I hope he teaches this punk a lesson later this season, assuming he's still on the roster.
RE: RE: RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
NJLCO : 10/13/2021 6:51 pm : link
In comment 15412540 FranknWeezer said:
Quote:
In comment 15412532 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412511 Section331 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:

in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.

If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.

Next game bury his ass...



Agree. As much as Engram has pissed us all off, it's pathetic to read the "glad he got hit" and "what a pussy" comments from some on BBI. That's about the shittiest kind of Giants "fan" there is.


No one is glad he got hit. Period. What is interesting is that this is the biggest headlines our number 1 pick and pro bowl TE has made all season.
Well played by Engram with the fine aspect.  
St. Jimmy : 10/13/2021 7:08 pm : link
With those hands of stone he would have killed the guy. Who wants that on his conscience?
RE: I'm a Giants fan.  
jnoble : 10/13/2021 7:11 pm : link
In comment 15412639 FStubbs said:
Quote:
I criticize Engram a lot but obviously I'm 100% behind him here, as a Giants fan, and I hope he teaches this punk a lesson later this season, assuming he's still on the roster.


Exactly. He's a putz but he's OUR putz as long as he wears a Giants uniform!
And to be fair I think he's played pretty well the last couple games... made some impressive catches moving the chains and didn't fumble.
If he retaliated and hurt himself or got fined and then suspended those who hit on him would have even more reason to do so
RE: RE: I'm a Giants fan.  
jnoble : 10/13/2021 7:12 pm : link
In comment 15412675 jnoble said:
Quote:
In comment 15412639 FStubbs said:


Quote:


I criticize Engram a lot but obviously I'm 100% behind him here, as a Giants fan, and I hope he teaches this punk a lesson later this season, assuming he's still on the roster.



Exactly. He's a putz but he's OUR putz as long as he wears a Giants uniform!
And to be fair I think he's played pretty well the last couple games... made some impressive catches moving the chains and didn't fumble.
If he retaliated and hurt himself or got fined and then suspended those who hit on him would have even more reason to do so

*hate on him
RE: RE: RE: RE: I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
jnoble : 10/13/2021 7:12 pm : link
In comment 15412621 csb said:
Quote:
In comment 15412609 Rory said:


Quote:


In comment 15412552 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412551 averagejoe said:


Quote:


not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.



No he has brains. Some of you have false bravado.

Engram was the guy that shoved the asshole that threw Toney down.



Section nailed it.



Toney punches a guy with a helmet on with an open fist and most fans call him an idiot. Then when EE takes the high road the same group calls him soft. Sounds in-line with the idiocy of some people on BBI these days.


100%
EE gets grief for  
Dave on the UWS : 10/13/2021 7:13 pm : link
his play. But he’s a team leader and a high class individual.
Keep in mind Jerry hates Mara’s guts. The only way to get back at them will be to beat the crap out of them on the field. And they ain’t happening anytime soon.
RE: EE gets grief for  
jnoble : 10/13/2021 7:20 pm : link
In comment 15412679 Dave on the UWS said:
Quote:
his play. But he’s a team leader and a high class individual.
Keep in mind Jerry hates Mara’s guts. The only way to get back at them will be to beat the crap out of them on the field. And they ain’t happening anytime soon.

Hopefully the next time the two teams meet will have Jones and Barkley and Andrew Thomas and Galloway and whoever else back at full strength. And if Barkley rips off a long touchdown run I hope he high steps his way into the end zone just to rub it in Dallas's face like Zeke Elliott did to us. Maybe we can get away with pass interference holding and rip off a few helmets without getting flagged either like they did
RE: RE: RE: RE: I thought Toney responded to the Engram push  
Red Right Hand : 10/13/2021 8:02 pm : link
In comment 15412621 csb said:
Quote:
In comment 15412609 Rory said:


Quote:


In comment 15412552 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412551 averagejoe said:


Quote:


not his late hit. Of course EE walked away. No fight in that dog.



No he has brains. Some of you have false bravado.

Engram was the guy that shoved the asshole that threw Toney down.



Section nailed it.



Toney punches a guy with a helmet on with an open fist and most fans call him an idiot. Then when EE takes the high road the same group calls him soft. Sounds in-line with the idiocy of some people on BBI these days.
Right, anbd this right after judge threw a tantrum for Toney throwing a punch, we want that Engram should have. Then we'd hear about how he's undisciplined on top of everything else and has to go. Hypocrites.
RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
KeoweeFan : 10/13/2021 8:04 pm : link
In comment 15412510 Spider56 said:
Quote:
In comment 15412508 japanhead said:


Quote:


in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.



+1. “Mommy, mommy, he hit me! “

I noticed the announcers never commented on the classless Zeke highstepping into the endzone.
(Didn't that used to draw a penalty as "taunting"?)
RE: RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
jnoble : 10/13/2021 8:28 pm : link
In comment 15412735 KeoweeFan said:
Quote:
In comment 15412510 Spider56 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412508 japanhead said:


Quote:


in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.



+1. “Mommy, mommy, he hit me! “


I noticed the announcers never commented on the classless Zeke highstepping into the endzone.
(Didn't that used to draw a penalty as "taunting"?)

Good point. Total dick move by Elliot
This Cowboy team is obnoxious, but it's very good.  
81_Great_Dane : 10/13/2021 8:47 pm : link
A particularly irritating combination.
Watch out, Cowgirls!  
GMen72 : 10/13/2021 11:57 pm : link
This Giant juggernaut is filing this incident away until the next time they play you! How will the Cowgirls sleep at night?
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: This McCarthy-led Cowboy team is my most hated Cowboy team  
FranknWeezer : 10/14/2021 11:05 am : link
In comment 15412640 NJLCO said:
Quote:
In comment 15412540 FranknWeezer said:


Quote:


In comment 15412532 section125 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412511 Section331 said:


Quote:


In comment 15412508 japanhead said:
Quote:

in recent memory. Even more than that 2007 Dallas team with Romo and TO. They were completely classless on Sunday.

That said, Engram comes off like a giant pussy here.

If he throws a punch and gets suspended, what does that prove? I hope he laughed in Kearse's face.

Next game bury his ass...



Agree. As much as Engram has pissed us all off, it's pathetic to read the "glad he got hit" and "what a pussy" comments from some on BBI. That's about the shittiest kind of Giants "fan" there is.



No one is glad he got hit. Period. What is interesting is that this is the biggest headlines our number 1 pick and pro bowl TE has made all season.


Maybe go back and read the very first post on the damn thread?
RE: Well played by Engram with the fine aspect.  
FranknWeezer : 10/14/2021 11:06 am : link
In comment 15412668 St. Jimmy said:
Quote:
With those hands of stone he would have killed the guy. Who wants that on his conscience?


Now that's funny
Engram had a good game Sunday  
Batenhorst7 : 10/14/2021 4:50 pm : link
I think the Cowboys had some weird obsession with retribution for what we did to Dak last year.

Very interested to see what happens when they come to MetLife
Will be a nasty game.
Back to the Corner